Big Brother UK 2008

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2008

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Kesä 2008 22:49

bigbrotherwebsite.net kirjoitti...
Pre-BB: Live Internet Feed Axed

03 Jun 2008

Channel 4 have today confirmed that they have AXED the live internet feed service through their website. The 24-hour stream, that has been a prominent feature on the official website since the show began, has been dropped due to lack of interest.

The news was announced to avid BB fans, after members of an online forum sent emails to Channel 4's Viewer Enquiries department. Concerns were initially raised after Channel 4's web team renovated the official website for Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack in January and failed to include a live feed.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Channel 4 said: "The feed was dropped during Hijack when we upgraded the website. We moved the focus more onto video clips... [which were] vastly more popular than the streaming."

The move has been met with considerably negative reactions from fans, who will now have to be a Sky or Virgin Media subscriber to access the live feed through interactive services on E4.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 03 Kesä 2008 23:00

Typerä veto C4:ltä lopettaa netti 24/7.. tai eipä se minua liikuta kun ei sitä ennenkään ole saanut uk:n ulkopuolelta ostaa.. typerältä kuulostaa siltti.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2008 02:57

IBB kirjoitti 4.6.2008...

New images of the house have been revealed including, for the first time ever, the DIARY ROOM! WARNING: CONTAINS IMAGE OF DIARY ROOM CHAIR!

For the first time in years, there will be two bedrooms this year - a basic and a luxury one. Apparently, housemates will get to choose which one to sleep in on launch night.

The Diary Room chair is situated in the entrance in its own pod, with stairs on either side. During the week, the stairs will be covered by ‘child gates’. It has been put separate from the main house to increase privacy and eliminate eavesdropping.
Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

In other news, Phil Edgar-Jones told the Sun: “This year’s show is about respect and discipline. If housemates break the show’s rules they’re going to end up in our jail. We pinched the idea from Belgian BB and hope that it will make the housemates behave.” The paper reports it’s tiny.

Housemates will win tokens in tasks to reward themselves with treats like hairdryers and straighteners.

Davina said: “This isn’t a holiday camp, it’s an entertainment programme and we need them to entertain us — a lot.”

A mystery task room - accessed via an orange door in the garden - will be of use through the series. There will be 16 housemates entering on launch night, and they include a 50-something and a “good mix” of the sexes “and sexualities” with no related housemates.

The living area features a “mysterious hatch” and the house’s only plasma screen. Gone are the sofas in favour of mini-seats that can fit up to two bottoms.

There are two bedrooms, two sets of stairs and, we can reveal, two bathrooms - we wonder why?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2008 15:49

More new house images have emerged, including new views of the seating area and the dining table. Read on to see them!

With just one day to go, more pictures of the all new house are emerging thick and fast. Thanks to Phil for this!

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2008 15:54

Pre-BB: Housemates to grow their own food
05 Jun 2008

Producers of Big Brother have revealed today that housemates will need to grow most of their food supply in the garden.

The housemates will have to take care of herbs, potatoes, carrots and various other veg for use in their cooking - Big Brother is also taking the "green" theme further, by supplying housemates with a large recycling container in the kitchen which will be collected regularly.

Producers have also confirmed the prize fund for the show remains at £100,000. Executive producer Phil Edgar-Jones explained that there is still a demand for Big Brother: "Certainly in the build up, there's much more excitement about it this year than last year. Ratings are not my main concern while I'm making it."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2008 19:12

BB bosses want pets

It has been reported on the net that Big Brother bosses want to send animals into the house, for the first time since the chickens!

According to news reports on the inter-net, show executive producer Phil Edgar-Jones said he was inspired by international versions of the show. He revealed that Big Brother chiefs from different countries gather at an annual convention to exchange ideas, in a huge BB-forum.

He explained: “The Belgians are the maddest. They sent tarantulas into the house and have shot darts into housemates’ bottoms.”

The boss also admitted that the new series will feature several celebrity wannabes, such as Chanelle Posh-Spice from last year’s series.

“Some people will want to be in there for the experience and some will definitely be on there chasing fame,” he commented. “The very first series of Big Brother was completely innocent of all that. We’re not here to deliberately sift out that type of person.”

However, Edgar-Jones promised that this year’s house would see an eclectic mix of housemates.

“What we’re trying to do is create a mix of people who would never normally share the same room together, would never go to the same club together,” he said.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2008 19:14

Two BBBM hosts revealed!

Channel 4 have confirmed the talented comedian Jack Whitehall will take the reigns of BBBM for the first week!

If you haven’t heard of him (I’ll be honest, neither have I) Jack, a rising star in the comedy scene once worked as a child actor in various television dramas, but later decided he was more suited to stand up comedy. Since debuting at last year’s Edinburgh Fringe, Jack has won many new act contests around the country and is sure to be a lot more popular after hosting the topical debate show that we all love.

You may think he sounds good, but just see who’s lined up the week after. Yep, the famous radio host Chris Moyles will be presenting after much success in the same role last year.

In terms of presentation for this years series of Big Mouth, it has been discovered on the official website that the red segment of the eye will change to green for BBBM and will be orange for BBLB.

You can catch Big Brother’s Big Mouth at 23:40 after the launch show (which is of course tomorrow!) and as always, its on E4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Kesä 2008 09:08

Hot new babe for Big Brother - phwoaar!

Britian’s favourite bulls****er rag has a story about a hot girl going into the Big Brother house - so thrilling is the report that we had to repeat it ourselves!

According to the Daily Star, the girl is so “fit” that we’ll all be lusting after her just like Danielle Lloyd in CBB5. The same Danielle Lloyd who said some not-so-nice things during that whole furore not too long ago?

The insider teased: “There is a hot blonde in the line-up that Daily Star readers will want to see more of. Trust me!” Well who wouldn’t trust an “insider”? And they promise this year it will be the raunchiest series yet. Wowza.

They also claim that Phil Edgar-Jones has promised that some of the contestants might be willing to cheat on their (in)significant others. “There is a definite mix of sexualities in the house this summer. Not all the housemates are single.”

The article also reveals a couple of other tidbits including the window separating the bathroom and the main living area, and that nominations will take place on Monday. So the housemates will only have just over three days before having to decide who to boot out.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Kesä 2008 09:11

IBB kirjoitti 5.6.2008...
Lots of housemate teasers!

Some teasers about the 16 new housemates have been released, so if you want a few little hints, read on to hear them!

As is now custom, Channel 4’s little teasers give a bit away about the lineup without spoiling things.

* One housemate does stand-up comedy
* One housemate has been deported from America (rumoured to be a housemate from the last BBUSA series!)
* One housemate is a DJ
* One housemate is a Buddhist
* One housemate is Muslim
* One housemate wears a watch worth £13,000
* Three housemates have children
* Three housemates were born outside the UK
* One housemate has appeared in a film with Hugh Grant
* One housemate has had a breast enlargement
* One housemate has never watched Big Brother
* The oldest housemate is 42

The Daily Star also reports the series will feature live sex (erm…), a nymphomanic, a pervert and a blind man.

Also in the news today is the revelation that any sex scenes that will arise from the “randiest bunch yet” will air unedited on Channel 4: “Fans will get to see the housemates in all their mucky glory. If they have sex our cameras will record it and fans will get to see just how saucy these housemates can be.”

“We reckon this is our best line-up in years,” continued the paper’s source, “and there is something for everyone. These are normal people who you could easily go for a beer with. It’s going to be a great summer.”

What do you think of these clues?

The Sun is also reporting two housemates who have been leaked.

Kuva

Kuva

Stephanie McMichael and Rex Newmark have reportedly been included to “sex up” the new series.

“Stephanie is Liverpool’s biggest show-off. She will be priceless,” said one of her friends.

Rex, meanwhile, is said by his pals to be a “proper playboy”.

The Sun also reports a couple will be going in, but will have to keep their relationship a secret. The “good-looking pair” will have to fend off the inevitable advances from the rest of the, no doubt, sex-mad housemates.

Apparently, producers are hoping BB9 will do well, saying, “We’re crossing our fingers that this bunch will deliver the goods. We’ve not just gone for out and out show-offs or people only interested in being on TV. We know last year was a little dull, we don’t want a repeat of that.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Kesä 2008 09:50

Dailystar.co.uk kirjoitti nettisivuillaan...
5th June 2008

By Katie Begley

BIG Brother is back tonight with a nympho, a pervert, a blind man...oh, and Ziggy & Chanelle too!

None of the nookie or nudity will be edited out, making BB9 – which starts tonight – the most X-rated ever.

TV chiefs say the 16 new contestants are “normal”, but we uncovered an eye-popping selection of freaks, oddballs and stars.

It is promising to be the sauciest series yet after bosses even vowed to show housemates having sex.

Telly chiefs reckon they have uncovered the randiest bunch of wannabes in the show’s history and plan to show all their X-rated antics.

The 16 wannabes entering the famous house tonight include a boob-flashing babe, a sex-crazed hunk and a kinky pervert who admits he is “desperate” for nookie.

A show insider revealed last night that there will be NO hiding place for randy housemates.

“Fans will get to see the housemates in all their mucky glory,” he promised. “If they have sex our cameras will record it and fans will get to see just how saucy these housemates can be.”

Fans will get to see the housemates in all their mucky glory

And viewers won’t just see the horny housemates getting it on.

For the first time they will be able to HEAR all the action as bosses have installed a series of top notch microphones around the pool.

It means fans will see even saucier scenes than when wannabes Makosi Musambasi, 26, and Anthony Hutton, 27, had an X-rated fumble in the pool during BB6.

They had to take their mics off – but this year viewers will hear every moan and groan. And bosses reckon fans won’t have to wait long for the first sexy scenes. One babe entering the house tonight has recently had an op to boost her boobs and has already vowed to get them out on screen.

And Daily Star readers got their first glimpse yesterday of one of the sexiest housemates.

We revealed that Liverpool beauty Stephanie McMichael, who narrowly missed out on joining Girls Aloud after she was booted off the reality show Popstars: The Rivals, will be among the wannabes.

One of the housemates is already used to performing on camera – because he’s a Hollywood actor who has starred alongside Brit hunk Hugh Grant.

Another isn’t that bothered about the £100,000 prize money because he’s already loaded – and will prove it by walking up the steps flaunting a £13,000 jewel encrusted watch.

But the most cocky housemate is likely to be a wannabe who has already been on Big Brother USA – and evicted for being a loudmouth troublemaker.

One man who will face the toughest challenge ever is BB’s first ever blind hopeful. He is hell-bent on showing the nation that his disability will not stop him winning.

The new gang also includes a stand-up comic, a Buddhist, a Muslim and a talented DJ. Three housemates have children, three were born outside the United Kingdom and the eldest wannabe is 42.

Telly chiefs say they have steered clear of freaks and oddballs, instead choosing “average Joes” from the thousands of hopefuls who applied.

A show insider said: “We reckon this is our best line-up in years and there is something for everyone.

“These are normal people who you could easily go for a beer with.

“It’s going to be a great summer.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Kesä 2008 10:11

But the most cocky housemate is likely to be a wannabe who has already been on Big Brother USA – and evicted for being a loudmouth troublemaker.
Kuulostaa epäilyttävästi siltä, että tuo asukas olisi Joshuah...

Tai sitten Chelsia.

P.S Kunhan ei vaan Sheila... :shock:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Kesä 2008 22:56

Pre-BB: Housemate Drops Out

05 Jun 2008

Channel 4 have revealed that one of tonight's 16 housemates has had to drop out of the line-up at last minute due to personal reasons. The housemate in discussion, has been replaced however - so a complete set of 16 will enter tonight.

The replacement housemate was picked out of the list of standby housemates that Big Brother producers have for circumstances such as these.

Big Brother have also revealed that Davina was given the first sneaky peek of the housemates today, as she was shown their biography videos filmed for the launch show, although the host has remained tight-lipped - BB say that she was impressed.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 06 Kesä 2008 04:12

SPOILAA LAUNCHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jännä twist heti alkuun, ihan ok kai. Vaikea.

Asukkaista löytyy 3 selvää inhokkia heti, ihan normisaldo brittien launchissa. Muutama on sillä rajalla, mut ei tiedä vielä.. esittelypätkät on kuitenki hakutilaisuuksista napattuja, ja tyypit tehny niissä tietty kaikkensa että pääsee taloon, eli täysin mahdoton sanoa millasia ne oikeesti on.

Paitsi niistä inhokeista huokuu se "joku", että tiedän nyt jo etten niistä tule pitämään. (Dennis, Alexandra "the great" ja Rebecca, tiedoks vaan jos jostain äärettömän epätodennäköisestä syystä teen 180 ja muutan mieltäni. Sit saa kuittailla, mut niin ei tuu tapahtumaan.)

Avauslähetys, suora sellanen, oli jälleen kerran brittitapojen mukaisesti täydellisen ammattimaisesti toteutettu ja nopeatahtinen ilman suvantovaiheita tai turhaa lässytystä, ei pienintäkään moitteen sijaa.

Asukkaista... on sokeaa, on tummaihoista albiinoa (eli nee... afrikkalaista alkuperää olevaa albiinoa, eli tummaihoista jolla on vaalea iho ja valkoiset hiukset&ripset ja punaiset silmät ja.. no joo eiköhän tää oo kaikille selvä jo), on muslimia joka ryyppää ja syö sianlihaa, on "self acclaimed IT-girliä" (taas, huoh), on yli-innokasta lihavaa tyhmää bimboa, on kansikuvapoikaa ja -tyttöä, on totaalisen over-the-top homoseksuaalia.. on vaikka mitä.

Ja siinä sivussa pari melko normaalilta vaikuttavaa tyyppiä myös. Mikä oli mieluinen yllätys! :thumbsup

Eipä tässä nyt voi muuta kun toivoa parasta ja kattella miten homma etenee.

ultra
Mökkiläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja ultra » 06 Kesä 2008 20:08

Että semmonen launch... Olen oikein tyytyväinen.

Twist on ihan hauska. Sopivan yksinkertainen, mutta on silti kuitenkin mielenkiintoinen. Tosin en kyllä aluksi innostunut ollenkaan, mutta vähän myöhemmin se vaikutti jo ihan ok idealta. Saa nähdä kuinka käy.

Instant-inhokkeja olivat Dennis (tottakai), Rebecca (huh huh) ja Michael (vuoden säälipistevoittaja?). Alexandra ei esittelyssään ollut mun mielestä ihan niin ärsyttävä, että ois ansainnu tuollaisen kohtelun yleisöltä heti alkuunsa. Hyvin mahdollista kyllä, että nousee inhokkilistallani vielä, mutta launchin perusteella kuitenkin suht neutraali.

Ykkössuosikkini lienee launchin perusteella Rachel. Muita positiivisia tapauksia olivat Dale, Jennifer, Rex ja Sylvia. Tuon pariskunnan mukanaoloa en kyllä täysin ymmärrä. Ei ne esittelyvideossaan tehny ainakaan muhun minkäänlaista vaikutusta...

No, mutta joka tapauksessa: ihanaa kun tää on taas täällä! Mun suosikki realitysarja (Survivorin jälkeen, tai ehkä Survivorin ohella.. riippuu niin kaudesta :P). Ihana Davina ja hieno uus bb-silmä ja ja ja...
Mielenkiinnolla odotan jatkoa :)
Spaceship! What the hell is that?

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 06 Kesä 2008 21:03

Näiden parin postauksen perusteella täytyykin alkaa Youtubea selailemaan jotta jos löytäisi. Tänään löysin Auditions ohjelman tästä vuodesta missä oli mukana noita vanhoja asukkeja. Ihan kiva oli katsella.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 06 Kesä 2008 21:03

ultra kirjoitti:Ykkössuosikkini lienee launchin perusteella Rachel. Muita positiivisia tapauksia olivat Dale, Jennifer, Rex ja Sylvia.
Kompsista.. tämä osasto on just niitä keskimääräistä normaalimpaa porukkaa, ainakin brittibb-asteikolla.

Twistissä häiritsi kun aina uuden asukkaan tullessa taloon rambo.. eiku rocky.. eiku mario oli heti iholla huutamassa "täs on mun tyttöystävä, kato, mun tyttöystävä on tässä. Me seurustellaa kuulitko nyt varmasti!" ja Luke sitten heti perässä lässyttämässä jotain. Olishan sen huijauksen voinu hienovaraisemminki aloittaa imho :) Onneks toi huijaus ei kuitenkaan kestä viikkotolkulla vaan maksimissaan muutaman päivän.

Odottelen jo vesi kielellä marcus bentleytä ja "deeee von, eeeeght fooodieeeeght eee eeem":mää. :tu

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 06 Kesä 2008 22:33

Talo ja logo ovat edelleen hienoja. Mutta en oikein vakuuttunut asukkaista. Miksi esittelyvideoihin ei oltu panostettu lainkaan? Tiukan aikataulun takia? Ja osa asukkaista ei oikein vakuuta... Miksi taloon on otettu joku Dennis? Tämä on jo nähty. Moneen kertaan. Onko "camp" Big Brotherille fetissi? Ja sitten Rebecca! Mikä sitä vaivaa? Miksi huutaa ja kiljuu koko ajan? Asuuko hänessä hätä?

Darnell vaikuttaa aika persoonattomalta. Onko albinous ainut valtti? Sokean tyypin hyväksyn. Vaikutti mukavalta, erottautui olemuksellaan. Sekä "sokean arki" voi olla aidosti kiinnostavaa katsottavaa. Tulee myös sellainen olo, että Mohamed on otettu myös taloon vain muslimi kuvaa parantamaan. - Kaikki Mohamedit ei olekaan terroristeja!

Ja sitten on Alexandra joka haluaa varmistaa, että on varmasti talon ykkösinhokki. Minkä takia? Aivan kuten eräs Charley viime vuonna... Aivan uskomattoman tylsää katsottavaa. Kunnon inhokki on sellainen, että katsoja itse pystyy oivaltamaan viikkojen vieriessä, että joku on pahis. Pikku hiljaa alkaa näkymään inhokin merkkejä ja "kulissit kaatuvat". Ikävä Gracea.

Luke ärsyttää. Mutta hyvällä tavalla. Mikä koomikko se luulee olevansa? Pariskunta on ihan jees. Samoin Kat, Dale ja Rex. Ultran kanssa sama suosikki - Rachel! Vaikutti pirteältä ja puheliaalta. Mutta silti fiksulta ja kiinnostunut muista. Ei olleenkaan törkeällä tavalla pirteä, kuten Rebecca, joka ei osaa kunnioittaa muita.

Ja en ymmärrä tuon twistin pointtia. Jotenkin laimee ja nolo.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 06 Kesä 2008 22:54

kiinteistöprinssi kirjoitti:Ja sitten Rebecca! Mikä sitä vaivaa? Miksi huutaa ja kiljuu koko ajan? Asuuko hänessä hätä?
:hahaha: todellakin, iso hätä hänessä asuu [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif]
kiinteistöprinssi kirjoitti:Ultran kanssa sama suosikki - Rachel!
Ja miun kans! Ainakin ensivaikutelman perusteella. Pirtsakka taskuraketti, ja imo aivan pirun nätti mikä on aina plussaa :tu

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Kesä 2008 22:56

Tässä on käyttäjä, jolla näyttäisi löytyvän mm. kaikki tähän mennessä nähdyt BBUK 9 ohjelmat ja nähtävästi myös kaikki aussiBB:n lähetykset.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xx2OOxx
You´re welcome!

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 06 Kesä 2008 23:05

Juu itsekin löysin juuri kyseisen käyttäjän ja tuijotan innoissani launchia. Joten piakkoin kommenttia lisää.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 06 Kesä 2008 23:40

Okei launch katsottu.

Ensin twististä. Minulla meni taas vähän toisinpäin kuin ultralla, että ensin ajattelin, että onpas kiva twisti, mutta launchin aikana ainankin mielenkiinto kyseiseen asiaan vaan laski ja toivoin että se olisi ohi jo.

Asukeista. Johan on taas sakkia. En olisi millään uskonut Rachelin nähdessäni, että nimeän hänet nyt yhdeksi ensisuosikeistani. Jenniferistä, Rexistä ja Dalesta tykkään myös.

Inhokkisaralle voisin kuvittelevani Katin, Rebeccan, Dennisin.
Muu porukka varmaan tässä muotoutuu paikoilleen.

Enkä kestä tota Rebeccan ääntä OLLEENKAAN! Oh my god! kuinka joku voi olla noin ärsyttävä.

Ja mulla on vieläkin ikävä bbuk5 porukkaa. Ne oli suht normeja mutta niin loistavia persoonia kuitenkin.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 07 Kesä 2008 00:12

minna kirjoitti:Ja mulla on vieläkin ikävä bbuk5 porukkaa. Ne oli suht normeja mutta niin loistavia persoonia kuitenkin.
Aika tietty kultaa muistot, mut eipä vitosestakaan ole aikaa ku pari vuotta (3,5 mulla).

Jos kattelee tilastoja, niin tästä kaudesta tulee hyvä. Joka toinen kausi näyttäs olevan vaisumpi, joka toinen hyvä tai huippu:

uk3 - mainio
uk4 - sukka
uk5 - paras
uk6 - keskitasoa
uk7 - hyvä
uk8 - huono
uk9 - ???

Jiujiu, toivottavasti oon oikeessa!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”