Big Brother UK 2008

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Big Brother UK 2008

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2008 14:23

Sara on feikki?
Herald Sun kirjoitti: Wild Sara on British Big Brother

AN Aussie Angelina Jolie look-a-like posing as a "sex-mad man-eater" on Britain's Big Brother is an average girl from the suburbs, according to her proud family.

Lilydale's Sara Folino, 27, entered the Big Brother house as an intruder with a salacious reputation for promiscuity, drug-taking, and family bust-ups.

But her father, John Folino, admitted the claims were part of a publicity campaign to make his daughter famous.

Mr Folino said his daughter worked for MTV in Europe and had an agent who was creating the bad-girl image and telling family and friends what to say.

British newspapers have reported Ms Folino was "hooked on drugs at 16" and had been "disowned" by her family.

"It was a mutual thing. She was 18 when she left home," Mr Folino said.

He said he was not concerned with the wild way in which his daughter was being portrayed on British TV.

"We're all pretty proud of her, actually, but we're not sure if we're meant to be," he said.

"You have to remember it's a TV show. Sara probably dabbled in a little bit of stuff, but she was just a typical teenager.

"If she needs to say and do things (to boost her profile) and if it helps her in the house, we're fine by that."

Mr Folino said Sara hoped to be a TV presenter.

Sara on myös Daily Starin kannessa:
Kuva
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2008 14:25

Daily Star kirjoitti: RACHEL’S family and friends blame Big Brother bully Rex Newmark for her meltdown.

The quiet babe, who hopes to be a children’s television star, was the constant focus of attacks by the cocky chef during her 13 weeks in the house.

And her family think her inability to cope with her amazing win has come as a result of the barrage of verbal attacks from Rex.

A family source said: “We certainly aren’t very happy with Rex.”

Her pal, runner-up Mikey Hughes, said he too believed that Rex was responsible. And last night he let rip.

He said: “I’ve made no secret of the fact that I do not like Rex.

“He’s the most selfish, arrogant, egotistical person I have ever met.

“He’s a bully and I want nothing more to do with him now that we’ve left the house. The way he treated Rachel was terrible.”

Mikey said Rachel’s boyfriend Richard, was planning to have words with Rex.

“He should beat him up. I’m not a violent person but he’s definitely somebody who deserves a good punch,” Mikey added.

“I can totally understand why Rachel has been left so shocked by her win.

“Rex has been putting her down for weeks and weeks so it was only a matter of time before things got to her.

“I’m just so glad she was able to stick two fingers up at him by winning the show.”
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2008 14:26

Daily Star kirjoitti: RANDY REX WILL MARRY HIS NICOLE

BAD boy chef Rex Newmark is set to marry his BB sweetheart Nicole Cammack in a quickie wedding after denying cheating on her.

The arrogant Big Brother bully and his 19-year-old girlfriend had crisis talks after Friday night’s final.

And despite rumours that Rex, 23, had cheated on Nicole with as many as eight other girls, it wasn’t long before the young lovers kissed and made up before jumping between the sheets for a night of wild sex in their hotel room.

After waking up after very little sleep, they revealed that they now plan to marry – with pals claiming it could happen within days.

A beaming Rex told the Daily Star Sunday: “She is definitely the one – I love her more than anything in the world.

“From the first second I went into the house I wanted to leave – but as soon as Nicole followed me in I wanted to stay as long as possible.

“I haven’t slept for the last five days because I have been waiting to see her. She is the one and you can say I will pop the question soon.”

A pal added: “He wants to get her up the aisle as quick as he can.”

Rich Rex was reunited with his high-maintenance girlfriend when she entered the house midway through the series of BB9.

The miserable pair continually argued as Nicole struggled to cope with reports that Rex had slept with girls behind her back.

But speaking about his alleged affairs for the first time, the millionaire’s son branded them totally untrue.

Rex said: “I asked Nicole if she had cheated on me because I am a paranoid person. I can’t help that.

“I told her that I didn’t cheat on her and I stand by my answer.”

Despite being reunited in the house, the horny pair did not have sex due to the cameras.

But Rex couldn’t wait to make up for lost time.

Speaking just hours before they sneaked off to their hotel room, Rex sighed: “I went 13 weeks without sex so I was more than frustrated. That doesn’t come close. You could say that Nicole is in for a good night tonight!”

During his BB stint, bully boy Rex became a public hate figure due to his aggressive nature.

The London lad admits he loves to argue but insists his arrogance is just an act to hide his insecurities.

He said: “I absolutely love arguing. It’s my favourite thing. My confidence hides my insecurities. I’m secretly shy – but I try to cover that up.”

The chef’s ambition now is to become the next Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay. He said: “I would absolutely love to have a cooking programme – that would be ideal.”

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2008 14:27

Daily Star kirjoitti: DARNELL: I’M IN THE DOGHOUSE… WITH NO SEX

RANDY Darnell Swallow is being punished with a sex ban for his Big Bro romps with Sara Folino.

The albino rapper thanks his lucky stars that girlfriend Vanessa Grall, 23, still wants him at all.

But he sighed: “Boy, am I in the doghouse! We haven’t had any action in the bedroom since I left the house and, with the way things are, it’s going to be a long while before we do.

“Vanessa has made her feelings pretty clear. She gave me what-for as soon as we were alone. Even my own mum told her to slap me! I’m counting my blessings that she is still with me. I’ve acted like an idiot.”

R&B singer Vanessa got no warning that the 26-year-old was going on the show. He told her he was off on holiday to Canada.

And, when she saw him flirting with Sara, 27, it made things ten times worse. Darnell admitted: “I felt comfortable with Sara and enjoyed her company but it was just playful crap to pass the time.

“She used me to keep her profile up. I know she’s going to be taking the Darnell-and-Sara thing even further over the next few weeks.

“But, trust me, I won’t be a part of any of it. You won’t see me pretending to be her boyfriend.

“I’ve got Vanessa and I want things to work out. I’ve got a lot of making-up to do.”

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2008 14:28

Daily Star kirjoitti: SUCH A FRILL FOR MIKEY

Big Brother runner-up Mikey Hughes doesn’t care about missing out on the top prize after coming away with a pair of sexy Sara Folino’s frilly knickers.

The wacky radio presenter, who loves getting dressed up in women’s underwear, revealed that he is planning to showcase the skimpy undies in their very own display cabinet.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday, the blind Scot revealed: “I found the knickers on the floor one day and asked Sara if I could have them.

“They’ve got little frills on them – I really like frills. She said it was fine so I’ve got them locked away in my Big Brother suitcase.

“I’ve got a few other souvenirs, including a packet of chickpeas, that I intend to put on show in a special cabinet.”

Prankster Mikey, 30, is now looking forward to getting home to Ayrshire so he can carry on with his normal life.

And he can’t wait to get back to work as a presenter on his local radio station.

He said: “I’ve had a great time on Big Brother, but I’m not interested in doing anything on the back of it. I’ve made a few great friends in Rachel, Mario and Lisa but I won’t be doing the whole celebrity thing.

“I’m just a normal guy who works on a radio station and I can’t wait to get back to it.

“Even if the girls start throwing themselves at me, I’m not really that interested.

“I work hard and am usually in bed early most nights. Big Brother isn’t about to change me.

“But if I was thinking about getting with a girl then she’d have to be a piece of hot totty.

“I love long hair, high heels and long nails – that’s the combination that would do it for me.”

He added: “But at the moment I’m quite happy going back with a pair of Sara’s
:shock:

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2008 14:29

Daily Star kirjoitti: SARA’S SO HOT TO TROT

SEXY Sara Folino has finally confessed she does have feelings for Darnell Swallow.

But after coming clean about Darnell she was left devastated when he tried to make up with his real girlfriend instead.

The Aussie Angelina Jolie lookalike finally admitted she was ready to consider a relationship with the lad who had branded her a “slut” after she rejected his advances in the house.

But albino Darnell, who lives in Ipswich, turned the beauty down.

He said he would not be second best to hunky Stuart Pilkington – before getting back with his secret girlfriend Vanessa Grall.

After finishing third during Friday night’s final, flirty Sara said she was looking forward to getting together with Darnell to see if they had a future.

The 27-year-old told us: “There is nothing there with Stuart because he doesn’t fancy me. But me and Darnell have become incredibly close.

“We have gone from strength to strength and over the last few days it has got very special.

“I need to see him, just me and him on our own, to know what he thinks and what he feels.”

Meanwhile, Sara admitted getting up close and personal with Maroon 5 star Adam Levine, 29, and Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, 33.

But the babe kept most of her saucy secrets from her fellow housemates because she didn’t want to appear big-headed.

She said: “I didn’t want to go into the house and boast about my life.

“I did tell them about Adam from Maroon 5 but not about Enrique. And no, I’m not going to comment about what went on.”

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 08 Syys 2008 14:34

Sara on myös Daily Starin kannessa:
Kuva
:thumbsup

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 08 Syys 2008 14:49

Lisää Saran kuvia Daily Starissa.
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva

Marianne
Pähkinäpörriäinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Marianne » 08 Syys 2008 17:16

Puhun tässä voittajasta, joten jos joku ei halua tietää sitä niin älköön lukeko enempää.

Nuo Britti-BB:n sivut on kyllä niin totaalinen rimanalitus verrattuna Suomen sivuihin. Kerrotaan vain tehtävät ja sitten hiukan asukkaiden keskusteluja muista asukkaista. Ei saa selvää kuvaa mitä talossa oikeasti tapahtuu. Samanlaisia tylsiä sängyssä makaajia ne on briteissä kuin Suomessakin, mutta se ei vain ohjelmasta paljastu. On todella tylsää ettei kerrota asukkaiden tavallisia keskusteluja elämästään. Kun katselin silloin aikoinaan britti-BB:tä, niin silloinkin tuntui nämä juttelut puuttuvan. Hirveän vaikea valita suosikkiaan britti-BB:stä tämän takia. Ärrin murrin! Kun nämä normaalit jutustelut vielä lisättäisiin tähän ohjelmaan, niin tämä olisi Maailmanhistorian Parhaimpia Tv-sarjoja.

Davina on ärsyttävä, kun hän tuntuu keksivän omasta päästään romansseja asukkien välille ja muutenkin hehkuttavan niitä. Eikö hän, Big Brother, brittiläinen media ynnä asukit tajua sitten millään ettei brittejä kiinnosta nähdä talossa seksiä ja romansseja?? Aina on tippunut ensimmäisenä ne joilla on feikki-romanssia ja seksiä. Nytkin viimeisenä oli kaikki sellaiset asukit (mm. Kat, Darnell, Michael) joita ei seksi tunnu kiinnostavan tasan yhtään.

En voi tajuta miten Suomen BB:tä katselleet voi pitää Rachelia tylsiä. Suomen naisasukit on häntä tsiljoonaa kertaa tylsempiä, huonompia tehtävissä ja rumempia. Miettikää vaikka kuinka täysi nolla Sari on verrattuna Racheliin.
Minä olen niin tyytyväinen Rachelin voittoon. Suosikkini alusta asti. Kaikissa muissa asukeissa ( pois luettuna ison läjän rahaa voittanut Sara) oli jotain liian ärsyttävää.
Jonkun ominaisuuden olisin kaivannut Rachelille lisää, esim. älyä ja keskustelutaitoa tai hillittömän huumorintajun.

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 08 Syys 2008 17:20

Marianne kirjoitti: Miettikää vaikka kuinka täysi nolla Sari on verrattuna Racheliin.
Niin kyllä mustakin Sarin BB voitto oli pöyristyttävää .

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Syys 2008 17:23

Marianne kirjoitti:En voi tajuta miten Suomen BB:tä katselleet voi pitää Rachelia tylsiä. Suomen naisasukit on häntä tsiljoonaa kertaa tylsempiä, huonompia tehtävissä ja rumempia. Miettikää vaikka kuinka täysi nolla Sari on verrattuna Racheliin.
Aika kultaa muistot. :wink:

ultra
Mökkiläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja ultra » 08 Syys 2008 23:38

En sitten tainnutkaan kommentoida finaalia täällä.. tai keskustelu on muutenkin ollut hyvin vähäistä omalta osaltani viime aikoina täällä. No joo..

Odotin jännää finaalia. Ja sitä se olikin. Siihen asti, kun Rex tipahti. Neljäs sija oli suuri pettymys. Elättelin toiveita, että finaalikolmikko ois ollu Rex, Sara ja Rachel. Ja silloinkin, kun oli enää Mikey ja Rachel jäljellä, niin vaikka todella toivoinkin ettei Mikey voita, niin jännityksestä ei silti ollu tietoakaan. Olin varma, että Mikey voittaa, mutta sitten kun Rachelin nimi sieltä sanottiinkin, niin en reagoinut siihen oikeastaan mitenkään.

Rachelista olen siis tykännyt alusta asti ja olen toki iloinen hänen voitostaan, vaikkakin Rex olisi voiton ansainnut monta kertaa enemmän... Davinan asenne tosiaan ärsytti ja on ärsyttänyt kauden mittaan useaankin kertaan. Tai lähinnä se ilmiselvä Bexin ja Luken ihannointi joka välissä. Ainiin, ja Stuartin. Rachelin tympeä kohtelu ärsytti myöskin, varsinkin kun juuri sitä ennen oli hehkuttanut mulkero-Mikeyn maasta taivaaseen :roll: Kyllä mä silti ehdottomasti haluan säilyttää Davinan BB:n puikoissa, ei se niin vaarallista ole.

Loistava kausi oli kokonaisuudessaan. Ei mulla muuta.
Spaceship! What the hell is that?

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 09 Syys 2008 00:35

ultra kirjoitti:
Odotin jännää finaalia. Ja sitä se olikin. Siihen asti, kun Rex tipahti. Neljäs sija oli suuri pettymys. Elättelin toiveita, että finaalikolmikko ois ollu Rex, Sara ja Rachel. Ja silloinkin, kun oli enää Mikey ja Rachel jäljellä, niin vaikka todella toivoinkin ettei Mikey voita, niin jännityksestä ei silti ollu tietoakaan. Olin varma, että Mikey voittaa, mutta sitten kun Rachelin nimi sieltä sanottiinkin, niin en reagoinut siihen oikeastaan mitenkään.

Rachelista olen siis tykännyt alusta asti ja olen toki iloinen hänen voitostaan, vaikkakin Rex olisi voiton ansainnut monta kertaa enemmän... Davinan asenne tosiaan ärsytti ja on ärsyttänyt kauden mittaan useaankin kertaan. Tai lähinnä se ilmiselvä Bexin ja Luken ihannointi joka välissä. Ainiin, ja Stuartin. Rachelin tympeä kohtelu ärsytti myöskin, varsinkin kun juuri sitä ennen oli hehkuttanut mulkero-Mikeyn maasta taivaaseen :roll: Kyllä mä silti ehdottomasti haluan säilyttää Davinan BB:n puikoissa, ei se niin vaarallista ole.

Loistava kausi oli kokonaisuudessaan. Ei mulla muuta.
Mulla on täsmälleen samanlaiset fiilikset finusta/koko kaudesta. Mikey ei ansainnut olla top 3:ssa ja Davinan mikeyn, lubexin ja eritoten Stuartin hehkuttelu joka välissä on ollut ällöttävää katsottavaa. Mutta tietenkin haluan Davinan jatkavan puikoissa. Hoitaa hommansa kuitenkin tyylillä, mitä nyt välillä tuo kantansa esiin vähän liian selvästi.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Syys 2008 01:02

BB9 Series best bits- BBLB

Täytyy myöntää, että melkein herkistyin kun tuota katsoin. Oli se vaan niiiiin hyvä kausi! [smilie=a_damnit.gif]

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 09 Syys 2008 01:04

Spencer kirjoitti:BB9 Series best bits- BBLB

Täytyy myöntää, että melkein herkistyin kun tuota katsoin. Oli se vaan niiiiin hyvä kausi! [smilie=a_damnit.gif]
Noi on ihan parhaita aina, varsinkin loistavien kausien jälkeen. Sit vielä tommonen herkkä musa taustalla :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Syys 2008 14:56

The Sun kirjoitti: BB Rex: 'I did cheat on Nicole'

BRUV loverat Rex has finally confessed to girlfriend Nicole: "Yes - I did cheat on you."

Kuva

The Sun exposed his secret romps with at least EIGHT women - but he has consistently denied allegations of getting with other women until now.

Fourth place finalist Rex was forced to confess after a grilling from Nicole following Friday's final, but added: "We've talked about it and we'll work it out.

"I was on holiday with pals and had too many shandies. I ended up at a lapdancing club. My pal ended up sleeping with one dancer. I didn't sleep with anyone, though.

"I was drunk when a lapdancer approached me, wrapped her legs around me and kissed me.

"I have confessed all to Nicole and she has forgiven me. I'm sorry for what I have done."

Despite being exposed, Rex believes being in the house has made their relationship STRONGER.

He said: “I’m absolutely more in love with her now than when I first went in the house.

"I love Nicole more than anything else in the world. Our relationship has only been strengthened by this experience.

“I actually did think about popping the question in the house. Nicole is ‘The One’ so that would make me a very happy boy.”

Nicole might have rumbled her man over his sleazy sex - but she doesn't seem to be holding any grudges, jumping back into bed with him after he came clean.

Speaking to OK Magazine, she added: “I was so excited to see him because it has been hard being away from him for so long. We had a lot of catching up to do!”

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Syys 2008 14:57

The Sun kirjoitti: Big Bro babe is Sara Croft

SEXY Sara proves she's game for a laugh - by dressing up as Tomb Raider star Lara Croft.

Kuva

The flirty Aussie reckons she is often compared to Angelina Jolie, who played Lara on the big screen.

The jury is still out on this effort, snapped for the latest edition of New Magazine.

But as well as dressing up, the MTV girl - who came third on Big Brother - has also revealed yet another crush since leaving the house on Friday.

She has told how she wrote to Celebrity BB fella Preston - and he replied.

Sara said: "I told him I loved his tattoos and could stare at his face for five hours straight!

"I knew he had the whole thing with Chantelle and Camille but I put my number on the letter just in case.

"He texted me to say how sweet I was. I was so happy and kept reading his message over and over. Then someone mugged me and took my phone! I was really p****d off!"

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Syys 2008 15:30

Daily Star kirjoitti: I DID PICK ON RACH, SAYS REX

REX landed himself in hot water with producers for bullying both Rachel Rice and Sara Folino, 27.

He confesses he did deliberately pick on 24-year-old series winner Rachel.

And the cocky chef claims he even went out of his way to wind people up in a bid to leave the house.

But when he realised his antics were popular with the public, he used them as a tool to get to the final.

Rex said: “I tried to be as horrible as possible so that I could leave.

“But then Nicole came in and I thought: ‘Now I want to get to the final.’

“I love arguing and winding people up.

“It’s my favourite thing.

“If the other housemates were not happy being in there with someone like me then they should not have gone on the show.”

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Syys 2008 16:13

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Syys 2008 18:52

Vika lista vähän myöhässä, mutta laitetaan silti...

Eli BBUK 9:n kaikki asukkaat listattuna.

1. Rex
2. Darnell
3. Sara
4. Mario
-------------
5. Rachel
6. Mohamed
7. Michael
8. Lisa
9. Stuart
10. Dale
11. Maysoon
12. Belinda
--------------
13. Stephanie
14. Jennifer
15. Sylvia
16. Kathreya
17. Luke
18. Nicole
19. Rebecca
20. Dennis
21. Alexandra
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Syys 2008 20:28

The Sun kirjoitti: BB Luke shows puny body off

WEEDY Big Brother contestant Luke Marsden has posed starkers for a gay magazine.

The 20-year-old – who is dating busty Rebecca Shiner from the reality show – flexed his “muscles” in the snaps, which are published in this week’s issue of heat magazine.

Luke whipped his kit off for magazine AXM to raise awareness for Cancer Research - with just a mug saying, ironically, "Size Matters" to preserve his modesty.

We can’t say we’re too envious of Bex!
Kuva
[smilie=a_holycrap.gif]

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 09 Syys 2008 20:56

Voe.... tota en olis halunnu nähä. Voisko spencceri lisätä spoileritägit kuvan kohalle, että kun jatkossa selaa ketjua ni toi ei pomppaa taas silmille :D

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”