CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti:La Toya: 'Coolio is at war'

Day 8, 09:19 GMT

Coolio and La Toya sat alone from the rest of housemates late last night and discussed Coolio's "war" with some of the female celebrities.

The rapper has created tension in the house by arguing with Lucy and Michelle.

Blaming his Leo star sign for the arguments, Coolio told La Toya: "If I'm not in the light, I jump into the fucking light."

He later complained to Ben that some of the housemates were "pretending they like me" and "playing the game".
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother confirms task failure

Day 8, 10:25 GMT

Housemates were left complaining about lack of provisions last night after being told that they face a week on a basic shopping budget following their task failure.

Coolio, Tina and Mutya failed to spot a waving Michael Barrymore in the Big Brother garden, leading to housemates failing their Rich And Famous shopping task.

"I'm fucking gutted," said Tina. "Not fair, that."

Coolio complained that he "didn't know who anyone was anyway" after failing to spot Michael Barrymore.

Terry agreed that it was unfair to expect an American celebrity to spot Michael Barrymore. "You wouldn't know him from your arse," Terry told Verne.

Tina complained about a lack of Diet Coke, while Terry and Verne threatened a no-talking protest unless they were given beer.

"I could really do with a beer to take the edge off," pleaded Terry.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:17

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tina: 'Ben, Terry, La Toya in final three'

Day 8, 10:36 GMT

Ulrika, Tina, Ben and Michelle gave their predictions on Celebrity Big Brother's final three last night.

The housemates settled on Terry, La Toya and Ben, although the four celebrities gave Mutya an outside chance.

"Without a doubt they'll be the final three," Tina told the housemates.

Ben tried to manage expectations by telling the housemates: "I don't know about me."

Tina added that her choices for nomination this week would have been entirely different to Terry's selections, although she did not reveal the identities of the potential nominees.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:18

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: 'I'm cool and I'll win Big Brother'

Day 8, 10:40 GMT

Despite becoming involved in ongoing arguments in the Big Brother house, Coolio has revealed that he thoroughly expects to win the show.

Earlier, Lucy branded Coolio the "most annoying person" she’d ever met, while Ulrika told the housemates: "[Coolio knows that] we don't like him."

Coolio said: "I'm one of the coolest people you're ever gonna meet walking the face of this planet.

"I expect to win. I’ve got a strategy. I'm testing certain people in here. I'm testing their limits.

"Because I have none."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:19

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Smile for the paparazzi

BB paps photograph more guests

BB7’s Nikki Grahame, radio DJ Tony Blackburn and a Michael Jackson lookalike have all been raised above the garden wall today for the ‘paparazzi’ to snap.

As part of this week’s shopping task, Coolio, Lucy and Tina have become ‘paparazzi’. They must stake out the garden and take pictures of any surprise guests that appear.

After Michelle Marsh paid a visit last night, Nikki Grahame - who is famous (OK, not THAT famous) for her BB7 tantrums - was the next person to be lifted up in the cherry picker earlier this morning.

It’s a shame none of the celebrities knew who she was.

“Oh oh oh oh oh oh,” shouted Coolio as she appeared over the wall.

“Who is it? Where’s me f****** camera?” asked Tina.

“What’s your name? Are you not allowed to talk?” Coolio asked Nikki.

“Am I allowed?” she replied, as she began to lower out of sight.

After she’d disappeared, Lucy finally realised who she was: “You know who that looks like? It’s that little thin girl. She’s from Big Brother I’m sure…”

“Oh, it’s Nikki off Big Brother,” Tina realised.

Afternoon arrived, and Tony was the next guest to surprise the housemates.

“Get your cameras guys!” screeched Tina after Verne spotted the DJ. “It’s Tony Blackburn! Hi Tony!”

“Big Brother says I can’t say anything,” said Tony. (If you can’t say anything then why did you say that?)

“I know but you can say hiya,” Tina shouted.

“Hello,” Tony replied.

“Nice one Tony! He’s a legend! A living legend!” Tina said as he went out of view.

Michael Jackson - well, a lookalike - became their next target a while later. It didn’t take the paps long to notice that they weren’t snapping the real Jacko.

“They’ve got a Michael Jackson lookalike,” Lucy said.

Coolio was excited nonetheless - so excited he became a monkey for five minute: “Oh oh oh, eh eh eh, oo oo oo, ooh ooh ah ah oh oh!”

Meanwhile, La Toya popped her head round the luxury bedroom door to see what the commotion was about.

“Didn’t I say Michael Jackson?” said Tina.

“That wasn’t really Michael,” Coolio replied as the lookalike was lowered.

“Of course it wasn’t,” added Lisa.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:19

Digital Spy kirjoitti:La Toya: 'What is the hob?'

Day 8, 10:57 GMT

La Toya discovered what a hob is and how to operate one during a lesson in the kitchen with Tommy last night.

When Tommy asked her if she knows how to turn the hob on, the 52-year-old replied: "What's the hob?"

On entering the Big Brother house, she said she has led a sheltered life and hoped to learn from the experience.

"It's on top of the oven, look," Tommy advised. "Oh right, that's it," his pupil replied.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne, Ulrika smash internet target

Day 8, 11:35 GMT

More than 10,000 people have logged on to watch Verne and Ulrika's rendition of 'Endless Love', ensuring the pair's victory in their singing task.

Members of the public had until 11pm yesterday to view the video of the couple impersonating Diana Ross and Lionel Richie.

The trial, which was set as part of the celebrity Rich And Famous challenge, entailed the duo performing in front of their fellow housemates. Their success depended on a target of 10,000 hits being notched up online.

Channel 4 last night confirmed that the record was "smashed". On Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother, Popjustice's Peter Robinson ranked the version as the top musical performance so far in the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:21

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Eviction night looms for housemates

Day 8, 11:37 GMT

Ulrika and Lucy appeared to sleep soundly through what will be the last night in the Big Brother house for one of them.

The pair were selected to face the public vote by Terry after being named the housemate with the 'biggest ego' and 'least talent' respectively.

Ben, who was the third to be nominated by Terry for having the 'least integrity', was later saved from the chopping block by his fellow housemates.

The two nominees will find out their fate from Davina during tonight's eviction show.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tommy: 'Lucy is a disappointment'

Day 8, 11:40 GMT

Tommy has questioned whether Big Brother producers made the right decision in putting Lucy into the Big Brother house.

Ulrika and Lucy face the public vote tonight and Lucy looks to be the celebrities' pick for eviction.

"Let's take Lucy for example," Tommy told Terry in the living area. "I think [Big Brother bosses] expected her to be more outspoken. She's prim and proper, almost."

"They must be a little disappointed," he added.

Terry defended Lucy by telling Tommy that "it's not the fashion amongst that generation to be opinionated", and called Lucy "a nice girl".

Tina and Ben also revealed that they felt Lucy had failed to impress the public and would be the one to leave the Big Brother house tonight, telling Ulrika she "shouldn't prepare for going home".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio shows softer side to La Toya

Day 8, 11:48 GMT

Coolio talked about his past romances with La Toya last night, as the pair's friendship appeared to be blossoming.

Coolio has offended Tina, Ulrika, Mutya, Michelle and Lucy this week, but bonded with La Toya.

While giving her a manicure Coolio said: "I get to touch your hands, so this is a thrill for me."

Coolio then said he hoped her boyfriend wouldn't mind, before Jackson informed the rapper that she is single.

"Alone is no way to spend your life," Coolio told the housemate. "We gotta start hanging out."

However, he later told Terry that La Toya was the only housemate he would "hit on" because he likes "a woman with money".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:28

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Tensions cause Lucy to cry
Coolio sends her over the edge

Tensions between Coolio and Lucy are getting stronger as his rapping prompted the model to break down in tears today.

Their relationship has become somewhat strained recently, and this combined with the lack of sleep she’s had since entering the Big Brother house sent the glamour girl over the edge earlier.

“Lucy? Are you okay?” Ulrika asked through the door.

“I feel like such a t***,” replied Lucy.

Ulrika then reminded her that she hadn’t slept for a while.

“I really want to go home tomorrow. I don’t want to get upset on the telly,” said Lucy.

“It’s just got on my last nerve. He’s so irritating, but it’s not even him, it’s nobody, it’s just that I’m really agitated.”

“All he talks about is guns and violence. I have got to get out.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 14:34

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Break the ice
La Toya and Tommy practise routine

La Toya and Tommy have been practising an ice skating routine today as part of this week’s celebrity-themed shopping task.

The pair were selected by Big Brother for the reality show segment, for which they much practise and perform a complete routine. Earlier, they entered the task room to see that a makeshift ice rink had been set up.

One that looks a lot like the Dancing On Ice ice rink.

“I cannae skate!” Tommy said, to which Latoya agreed.

They both put on safety gear before they set foot on to the ice.

“”We need to get confident on the ice so that it’s like we’re walking,” said Tommy.

“This is gonna be interesting,” replied La Toya.

“I think I’ve got one foot bigger than the other - that’s the problem,” realised Tommy.

Find out how the pair do in tomorrow’s highlights.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 18:43

IBB kirjoitti:Housemates fail Shopping Task

Housemates will now receive a basic shopping budget

The housemates have failed this week’s shopping task, after only passing two of their five challenges.

After two hard days of singing, baby-sitting, ice skating, photographing and worshipping, Big Brother revealed to the housemates that they had failed the task.

The housemates were informed that Chesney Hawkes cult-members Terry and Mutya failed to worship their Chest-knee god five times.

Celebrity ice-skaters Tommy and La Toya failed their challenge as “Tommy didn’t perform it to BB’s standards”. La Toya was shocked at the announcement, and slapped a hand over her mouth.

Ben and Michelle passed their task of being a fake celebrity couple and baby-sitting 10 babies. “I’m a wonderful father!” shouted Ben.

Ulrika and Verne passed their Endless Love singing task after the video received over 81,000 hits on the Big Brother website, well above the 10,000 pass threshold.

It was all down to the final challenge, involving Tina, Coolio and Lucy becoming part of the paparazzi. Despite successfully staking out the garden for 24 hours, the trio failed to spot Michael Barrymore over the wall.

As a result of failing three of their five challenges, the housemates will receive a basic shopping budget of just £1 per head per day.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 18:44

IBB kirjoitti:Housemates call Lucy a “disappointment”

Housemates think Lucy will be evicted tonight

Some housemates have questioned whether Big Brother made the right decision in putting Lucy into the house.

Earlier this morning, some of the housemates were talking about tonight’s eviction between Lucy and Ulrika. The majority of housemates agreed that Lucy would be the one to go tonight.

Tommy told Terry in the living area: “Let’s take Lucy for example. I think [Big Brother bosses] expected her to be more outspoken. She’s prim and proper, almost.”

He added: “They must be a little disappointed.”

Ben and Tina also revealed that they felt Lucy had not impressed the public and would be evicted tonight. They went on to tell Ulrika that she “shouldn’t prepare for going home”.

Later in the day, Coolio and Terry had a chat about tonight’s eviction. Terry suggested to Coolio that Ulrika “would be staying” and that she’s “funny”.

Coolio agreed, saying that “Ulrika’s more popular than she thinks. She’s been on TV all these years…”

He added: “The person I enjoy annoying the most is Lucy. She don’t like me. At all. And I don’t like her either. She’s a prude.”

Either Lucy or Ulrika will be the first housemate to be evicted tonight. So far, 62% of IBB voters think that Lucy should be evicted tonight.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 18:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB replaces food with £1-a-day rations

Big Brother has replaced all the food in the house with basic £1-a-day rations after the group failed the 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' task.

The housemates awoke this morning to a radically transformed larder, finding that the majority of their supplies had vanished. Big Brother did, however, announce that they would be given lunchboxes containing ready-made meals throughout the day.

The response from the celebrities was noticeably varied, and while Ulrika was initially shocked to see the cupboards bare, she conceded that the group should view it as a "detox day".

Coolio and Ben were less happy with their lunchboxes. As he picked apart his sandwich, Ben said: "I hate pickle."

"I don’t eat this kind of shit. We don’t have this kind of thing in America," Coolio commented, with Tommy adding that they were eating "ploughman’s pish".

Shortly after finishing the contents of his lunchbox, Coolio seemed to have changed his mind.

"I could live off this. It’s fine with me," he said.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 18:53

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio: 'Lucy's definitely not my type'

Day 8, 16:32 GMT

Coolio has declared that he is not attracted to Lucy, insisting that while many people may find her good-looking, he does not.

During a conversation in the Diary Room, Coolio was asked by Big Brother whether he thinks Lucy is attractive.

"Somewhat. I'm sure there are some men who think she’s a bona fide dime, but she's not my type, definitely," he said.

"She's too thin and her features are a little too cut for me. If I had to rate her on a number scale, I'd give her no more than an 8 out of 10," he continued.

Coolio went on to describe his preferred type of woman. "I like women with a more full-bodied face and a little more thicker in the hippage area, in the curvature of the astronomics," he explained.

While Coolio may not have been overly enamoured with Lucy, he was more positive towards Ulrika, who he described as a "MILF".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 21:12

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne's condition exploited in bid for booze

Day 8, 17:10 GMT

In a bid to gain more alcohol, Terry suggested to Verne that he should demand that he needs it "for his condition".

Coolio had initially suggested that the housemates should unite in a "no-talking" protest if they were denied more alcohol.

Lucy soon negated that idea when she commented: "Can you add straighteners to [that demand]?"

Tommy, Terry and Coolio then attempted to coerce Verne into asking for the supplies.

"Tell them you don't feel like you can truly be yourself unless you're drunk," Tommy said.

Terry went one step further, adding that Verne should "tell them it's for your condition".

While he refused to ask for the alcohol on this basis, he agreed to enter the Diary Room if supported by Coolio and Terry.

Big Brother denied them the alcohol, leading Terry to announce that Big Brother is "heartless".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 21:14

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Lucy: "Coolio thinks he's Jay-Z"

Day 8, 18:25 GMT

Lucy has said that Coolio has such an inflated opinion of himself that that he probably imagines that he's Jay-Z.

Ulrika, Mutya, Tina and Lucy were sitting in the luxury bedroom discussing Coolio's approach to women and his 'gangsta' credentials.

"He probably thought when he came in here that us girls would go 'he's so hard' and we just went...," Ulrika said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Lucy noted that while he thinks he understands women, he has yet to appeal to the ladies in the house and seems to have a misjudged opinion of himself.

She said: "He always talks about girls, and yet he's so far removed from being an attractive person. You know they say anorexics look in the mirror and see a fat person? Do you think he looks in the mirror and the reflection's Jay-Z?"

Mutya also agreed, lamenting Coolio's insistence on talking about his intimate personal life.

"I don't want to hear about someone's sex life in detail."

Ulrika did however note that Coolio “occasionally had moments of lucidity”.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 21:15

Digital Spy kirjoitti:La Toya: 'BB life like my childhood'

Day 8, 18:29 GMT

La Toya has announced to the group that living in the Big Brother house is very similar to her upbringing as a member of the Jackson family.

After fielding questions from Tommy about her family and childhood, La Toya told the group that her brothers had been performing for as long as she could remember. She admitted that as the family would find themselves flying to different parts of the country week after week, she and her siblings were privately schooled.

When Tommy questioned how she felt about having such a unique childhood, she replied: "Oh, every day of my childhood was fun. Great, great fun."

"It's like being in here," she continued. "If all you know is this, then how do you know there's anything else out there?"
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Tammi 2009 21:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ulrika justifies 'biggest ego' claim

Day 8, 18:54 GMT

Ulrika has admitted that she has the biggest ego in the house but defended it as not necessarily a bad thing.

Chatting in the bedroom, Tina asked Ulrika how she was feeling. When she replied that she has "been better", Tina told her all the things she likes about her character.

"I like you. I don't know why, but I do. I think you're quite genuine," Tina commented.

When Ulrika and Tina started debating which of the two has a bigger ego, Ulrika pointed out that Tina was happy to take that title and that isn't bad.

"The thing is though, you’re proud of that. It's funny how the word is used, but 'ego' seems to have bad connotations. Even the shyest person has an ego. An ego is the self," she concluded.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Tammi 2009 00:01

Ensimmäinen CBBUK -talosta häädettävä julkkiskilpailija on... Lucy Pinder !!!

Lucyn häätöprosentti: 57 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Tammi 2009 00:07

Channel 4 kirjoitti:Lucy Leaves

Day 8 - Fri 09 Jan 2009, 21:55 PM

You've booted out your first celebrity, and it's Lucy!

In a closely fought contest 57 per cent of you chose the posh glamour girl to be the first to leave the House.

Despite a week long ribbing from Coolio, she's held her own, even if she was locked in a press pen with him for 24 hours.

And she looked like she couldn't care less when Terry picked her as having the least talent. "It's true," she agreed, but she still managed to reveal a great north-east accent when she was pretending to be Michelle.

So she probably won't mind a bit that you've kicked her out this week. Well, on second thoughts.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”