Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBB 9/BBUK13 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Tammi 2012 10:37

tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2012: Lee Ryan turns down £175,000 offer!

Blue singer Lee Ryan has reportedly turned down a £175,000 offer to appear on Celebrity Big Brother 2012, asking for more cash from Channel 5!

The boyband star was in last minute talks with show bosses after both Tinchy Stryder and Wiley pulled out of the reality show.

The Sun reports that So Solid Crew singer Romeo finally agreed a deal instead.

“Lee was all set to go but then he wanted more than £175,000,” a show source told the newspaper today. “There was already a pretty high figure for him so the decision was made to call it a day with him and find someone cheaper.

“There’s no doubt he’d have been good value but we can’t be held to ransom like that.”

MC Romeo — real name Marvin Dawkins — will enter the house tomorrow night.

Others on the Celebrity Big Brother 2012 line up include X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza and TOWIE’s Kirk Norcross

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1iTcL1jUz
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2012 00:45

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:McFly’s Danny Jones set to join Celeb BB?

McFly vocalist and guitarist Danny Jones is the latest star rumoured to be taking part in the new series of Celebrity Big Brother.

OK! Magazine names him as one of the faces ‘set to’ enter the house, alongside Frankie Cocozza, Kirk Norcross, Natalie Cassidy, Nicola McLean, Natasha Giggs, Denise Welch, Michael Madsen, Andrew Stone and Lauren Harries.

Completing OK’s list are Boy George – who has already denied he’s involved – and Lindsay Lohan, who would require special permission to take part as she’s currently completing community service.

If he does go in, Danny will no doubt be hoping to replicate the success of his bandmates Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter, who won the most recent series of BBC One’s Strictly Come Dancing and ITV1′s I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here respectively.

The twelve housemates’ identities will be confirmed during the launch show, tomorrow at 9pm on C5.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0104/mc ... z1iX4GLyfr
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Tammi 2012 04:49

Daily Star kirjoitti:CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER: SURPRISE GUEST

Kuva
ABOVE: Celebrity Big Brother surprise guest Jodie Marsh

MODEL Jodie Marsh is to go into Celebrity Big Brother today as a surprise guest.

The bodybuilder, 33, who was a contestant on CBB in 2006, will lead the stars in an exercise and fitness class.

Whoever impresses her most will win a slap-up dinner cooked by another surprise guest, chef Aldo Zilli, 55.

The pair are the first in a string of guests to drop into the house during the show’s three week run.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/bigbrother/v ... ise-guest/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Tammi 2012 05:16

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother: Housemates given 'Celebrity Circuits' task

Big Brother has revealed the first task of the series for the housemates.

The prize if the celebrities are victorious is the return of Romeo Dunn's suitcase, which was taken away because of Natalie Cassidy's one fail in yesterday's launch night challenge.

Titled 'Celebrity Circuits', the task involves the housemates revealing embarrassing things that have happened in their lives which they have in common.

11 podiums are set up in the garden, which will have connection words written on them. If the celebrities can line up in the correct order, when they flick a switch a light bulb will come on. Each celebrity must reveal the reason they are standing on that podium and explain their embarrassing moment.

Some of the phrases include 'X Factor reject' (Frankie Cocozza, Andrew Stone), 'slept with a pro sportsperson' (Nicola McLean, Natasha Giggs), 'Been arrested' (Shannon twins, Romeo) and take Class A drugs (Frankie Cocozza, Denise Welch).
Tehtävän tulos (spoileri):
| +
[quote]Celebrity Big Brother housemates win first task, Romeo gets suitcase

The Celebrity Big Brother housemates won their first task today (January 6), winning Romeo Dunn's suitcase.

The 'Celebrity Circuit' task, set by Big Brother earlier today, saw contestants stand on podiums to light up a giant bulb.

Each podium contained an embarrassing fact about all 11 housemates. To win the task, they had to successfully choose the ones which applied to them.

Revelations are set to include another X Factor reject aside Frankie Cocozza, an arrested celebrity as well as sexual and cosmetic secrets.

Natalie Cassidy, who is currently both bookmakers' and Digital Spy readers' early favourite to win the show, passed her secret 'puppet' task last night.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... tcase.html[/quote][/size]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Tammi 2012 09:19

Ei kovin huikaiseva aloitus sarjalle... :noup:
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:3.5million tune in for Celebrity Big Brother launch

The Celebrity Big Brother 2012 launch show attracted an average of 3.46million viewers to Channel 5 last night, according to overnight figures.

Although it garnered a huge rating by Channel 5 standards – with 15.8% of the audience tuning in – it was down 1.7million viewers on the last Celebrity Big Brother launch in August, which was watched by 5.16million.

The show peaked at 10.00pm with 4.23million (19.1%). An additional 79,000 viewers (0.55%) caught it an hour later on the broadcaster’s new +1 channel.

It came third in its timeslot, beating rival Channel 4′s offerings of Restoration Man (2.06m) and The Bank Job (1.2m inc +1) as well as BBC Two’s Meet Britain’s Chinese Tiger Mums (1.09m).

Meanwhile, 1.07million (10.4%) stuck around for Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0106/3- ... z1ikq1FFZj
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Tammi 2012 00:43

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother: Jodie Marsh sets bodybuilding task

Jodie Marsh has entered the Celebrity Big Brother house for a bodybuilding task.

The housemates chose two team captains, who each picked members to battle it out in a series of challenges. The winners of each challenge will gain a five second time advantage for the final game - the Ultimate Challenge.

The Breakfast of Champions challenge will see one member from each team compete to finish a high protein bodybuilding breakfast, containing six raw eggs.

The Pose Down will involve Marsh coaching the housemates to strike the perfect body building poses before deciding who poses best when they walk down a catwalk.

Two housemates will go head-to-head in The Red Carpet Bleep Test in the large task room, which contains a paparazzi camera at either end. The two housemates must run between the cameras, making sure they are in position in time for the flash. The speed will increase as the task progresses.

The Ultimate Challenge will involve The Fame Ladder, with one member of each team attempting to climb a pair of 60ft high wire ladders suspended in the Garden. Between the rungs of each ladder are letters spelling out the word 'celebrity'.

As they make their way up the ladder they must collect these letters and place them in their satchel. The first housemate to get to the top of the ladder and grab the letter 'C' will win the task and a special reward for their team.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... -task.html
Tehtävän tulos (spoileri):
| +
[quote="totalbigbrother.com"]Task Update: Survival Of The FittestPosted on January 07, 2012 at 20:05pm - Written by Nick

The celebrity teams battled it out in a series of body building challenges lead by the super fit Jodie Marsh.
The Red team won the overall task and has therefore won a 3 course, gourmet dinner cooked by celebrity chef Aldo Zilli later this evening.
Here is what happened today when the housemates were split into two teams, as chosen by the respective team captains:

Red Team
Romeo – Captain
Karissa
Andrew
Frankie
Georgia
Natalie

Blue Team
Gareth – Captain
Kristina
Kirk
Michael
Denise
Natasha
Nicole

Challenge 1 – The Breakfast of Champions
Natalie from the Red team went up against Michael from the Blue team in a race to eat a high protein breakfast of 6 raw eggs.
Both of them managed to consume all 6 eggs and Jodie decided that Natalie won by a couple of seconds and as Michael had a little bit of egg on the floor.
Therefore the Blue team gained a 5-second advantage for the Ultimate Challenge.

Challenge 2 – The Pose Down Both teams took part in a pose down strutting their stuff down a catwalk in front of Jodie. Jodie had to decide which team were ‘the biggest posers’ and decided that the Red team had won, ‘By a clear mile.’
This won the Red team a 5 second advantage for the Ultimate Challenge.

Challenge 3 – The Red Carpet Beep Test Kristina from the Blue team went up against her sister Karissa from the Red team in the Red Carpet Bleep Test.
After a lot of running and posing for the cameras Karissa failed to get her foot over the white line before the camera flashed which meant Kristina won the challenge earning another 5 second time advantage for the Blue team.

The Ultimate Challenge – The Fame Ladder Team captains Gareth and Romeo courageously put themselves forward for the ‘Ultimate Challenge’ This challenge was to race up a 60ft high ladder suspended in the garden collecting the letters spelling out the word ‘CELEBRITY’ on their way up.
The Blue team had banked a 5-second advantage above the Red team so Gareth set off first closely pursued by Romeo.
However Romeo managed to grab the final letter, ‘C,’ and waved it around in the air meaning the Red team won the task and has therefore won a 3 course dinner.
Aldo will be entering the house shortly

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/task-up ... ittest.tbb[/quote]
[/size]

Hugh Hefner "proud" of Playboy twins on Celebrity Big Brother
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... other.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Tammi 2012 01:55

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:‘Cherubs’ Jedward set Natalie and Denise a secret task

Pop duo Jedward have handed Natalie and Denise a secret mission today after returning to Celebrity Big Brother as ‘cheeky cherub’ gnomes!

Earlier, the twins – who came third in last year’s series – secretly spoke their chosen culprits to through a statue of two baby-faced cherubs with massive Jedward-style quiffs, which eagle-eyed viewers may already have noticed.

Jedward’s love of celebrities means that they collect autographs and souvenirs from as many as possible. Therefore, they instructed Denise and Natalie to remove specific items from the house and place them in a hatch: Michael’s cowboy hat, a lock of Frankie’s hair, and a sandwich Karissa has taken a bite out of.

If they successfully complete the task while remaining undetected, Denise and Natalie will win a private dinner with their favourite meals, drinks and music in the Diary Room.

However, if they fail, they will recieve punishment servings of jelly and ice cream while being forced to listen to Jedward’s song ‘Bad Behaviour’ on repeat – a fate they’ll surely want to avoid…

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0109/je ... z1j0aTaYvL
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Tammi 2012 17:15

Ylläolevaan tehtävään liittyen (spoileri):
Digital Spy kirjoitti:
| +
Celeb Big Brother Natalie Cassidy steals Michael Madsen's hat - video

Natalie Cassidy and Denise Welch have completed the first part of their Celebrity Big Brother secret task.

They were earlier ordered by 2011 finalists Jedward to steal Michael Madsen's cowboy hat without him knowing.

Watch EastEnders star Cassidy successfully return Madsen's hat to Jedward's hatch below:

For the next item, Cassidy easily fooled the Shannon twins and took away their half-eaten sandwich.

Then, Loose Women star Welch eventually persuaded an alarmed Frankie Cocozza that she needed to cut a lock of his hair out as part of a voodoo wish.

However, Kirk Norcross later told housemates that he believed the pair were acting unusually.

Big Brother will tonight reveal the results of Cassidy and Welch's challenge. If successful, Jedward will give housemates a 'huge' party.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... video.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Tammi 2012 17:51

Neil Patrikki haluais CBB -asukiksi... Kyllähän tuo kelpais. :tu
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Neil Patrick Harris wants to be a Celebrity Big Brother housemate!

Neil Patrick Harris, the star of hit CBS and E4 sitcom How I Met Your Mother, has revealed that he’d like to enter the Celebrity Big Brother UK house!

With the likes of Georgia Salpa and those twins from Playboy in the line-up this year, you’d be forgiven for thinking that there’s no A-listers that would take part.

However, Harris – who has recently appeared in films such as The Smurfs and The Muppets – has revealed that the fly-on-the-wall reality show is his new ‘TV obsession’, and, what’s more, he wants to be in it!

He tweeted earlier today: “I’ve found a new TV obsession: Celebrity Big Brother UK. Can’t stop watching YouTube videos! I so badly want to partake!”

Jamie East, co-presenter of spin-off show Big Brother’s Bit On The Side, later replied: “I could help arrange that Neil!”

Fingers crossed it happens – we’re sure Neil would make a brilliant housemate!

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1j4TH9IEw
totalbigbrother.com kirjoitti:CBB bosses worried Madsen will walk?

Celebrity Big Brother bosses are reportedly concerned that Hollywood housemate Michael Madsen could decide to leave less than a week into the series.
During last week’s launch, Madsen told Brian Dowling he had no idea what the show was about, but had been advised by CBB 2010 housemate Vinnie Jones to give it a go.
Since entering the house, the 54-year-old has admitted to having little in common with his fellow contestants, and has spent a lot of time sleeping.
The star is said to have felt hummilated when stripping off for the weekend’s body-building task, and has also been branded ‘paranoid’ after calling Andrew Stone a ‘spy’ whilst talking to Big Brother in the diary room.
What have you thought of Michael’s time in the house? Do you hope he stays?

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/cbb-bos ... l-walk.tbb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Tammi 2012 18:27

Shopping Task: “Twisted Tales”

For the next two days, housemates will be entering the wonderful world of fairytales and must work together to win money towards the shopping budget.
Last night, Karissa was randomly chosen as Goldilocks when she answered Big Brother’s request for one housemate to go to the diary room. In a secret mission, she decided which housemate would play which fairytale character for the rest of the task and picked as below:

Characteristic / Role Housemate / Reason

Most Greedy / Three Little Pigs / Kirk, Romeo, Frankie / Because they eat a lot

Most Caring / Little Red Riding Hood / Natalie / Like a mother figure in the house

Most Evil / Big Bad Wolf / Nicola / Doesn’t like some of the things she says and she annoys her

Most Hairy / Rapunzel / Georgia / She has “epic” hair extensions and eyelashes

Most Handsome / The Prince / Gareth / Karissa likes his body and accent

Most Beautiful / Beauty Kristina / Because she is beautiful and they look alike

Most Ugly / Beast / Andrew / She thinks he is the least attractive and he isn’t her type

Most Dishonest / Pinocchio / Natasha / They don’t talk that much

Most hardworking / Geppetto / Michael / He is always washing the dishes and cleaning

Most likely to cuddle up to / Goldilocks / The Three Bears / Denise / Their beds are next to each other.
Tehtävän eteneminen:
| +
[quote]Today the housemates will complete the following challenges:

Rapunzel and The Prince – PASSED The Prince (Gareth) must rescue Rapunzel (Georgia) by releasing her from the tower which imprisons her. The Prince must climb a near-horizontal, rotating ladder towards the tower and place the key through the bars to release his true love in a five minute time limit. He must avoid falling in the swamp and Rapunzel must recite “My Prince, my Prince, come rescue me. Oh climb my hair to collect the key!”

Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf Red Riding Hood (Natalie) and the Big Bad Wolf (Nicola) will be reacting to a trigger of Duck Sauces ‘Big Bad Wolf’ song. Whenever they hear the trigger, the Wolf will have 60 seconds to put his nightie, night cap, granny false teeth and big saucer eyes and then climb into bed. Red Riding Hood must also jump into bed with the Wild within the 60 seconds and say “Oh Grandmother, what big ears you have! But Grandmother, what big eyes you have! Oh Grandmother, what a big mouth you have!” If either of them fail, they will lose 100 gold coins from their current shopping budget.

The Three Little Pigs It is about time the Three Little Pigs stuck up for themselves and defended their property from the Wicked Wolf!

Whenever the pigs hear “I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down!” they will have 60 seconds to run to their house in the garden and prevent the Wicked Wolf from blowing their house away. If the Three Little Pigs fail to stop their house from blowing out of the circle, they will fail their challenge and lose 100 coins from the shopping budget.

Beauty and the Beast In the diary room, Beauty (Kristina) will play a game of attraction as she has to rate whether her housemates are “more or less attractive” than the Beast (Andrew).

In the living area, the Beast will be faced with a large cardboard flip board where each page contains a photo of a different celebrity housemate. He must then decide if Beauty thinks he is “more or less attractive” than the celebrity pictured on the board next to him. The Beast will need to correctly guess 10 out of the 12 pictures to pass this challenge. If he guesses less than 10 correctly, he will lose 100 gold coins from the chest.
The shopping task continues tomorrow with Pinocchio, Geppetto, Goldilocks and the Three Bears will face their challenges tomorrow…

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/shoppin ... -tales.tbb
[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Tammi 2012 21:40

Ylläolevan tehtävän eteneminen:
| +
[quote="bbspy.co.uk"]Housemates down £300 on first day of fairytale task

The second day of the ‘twisted tales’ shopping task has begun, but housemates have already lost £300 after failing three out of five challenges.

Prince Gareth and Rapunzel Georgia managed to pass their part of the task after the former carried out a successful rescue operation, while Frankie, Romeo and Kirk will continue their Three Little Pigs challenge today.

However, Little Red Riding Hood Natalie and Big Bad Wolf Nicola failed their challenge, while Beauty Kristina didn’t get the ten points she needed in guessing how Beast Andrew rated himself against the other celebs.

This morning, Goldilocks (Karissa) and The Three Bears (Denise) were presented with three bowls of foul food in the Diary Room – cow’s urine porridge, spicy porridge and fishy porridge. Goldilocks had to decide which was best for her and eat it, while The Three Bears had to down the other two.

But they were both unable to empty the bowls, and failed as a result. Therefore, the shopping budget currently stands at £100, with £300 lost so far.

Two more challenges will take place today, which are as follows:

[edit]Geppetto and Pinocchio[/edit]
Pinocchio (Natasha) and Geppetto (Michael) will be presented with ten statements – five true, five false. It is their job to weed out the truth from the lies. They must correctly identify at least eight to pass.

Dance Beast Dance
Big Brother will play music in to the house throughout today and the Beast must coreograph a dance routine for all the fairytale characters. As it is a task, participation from all housemates is compulsory.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0111/ho ... z1jBEqKnkM[/quote][/size]
Viimeksi muokannut Tirkka, 12 Tammi 2012 11:53. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Syy: Poistin ylimääräiset size-tagit
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Tammi 2012 04:44

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Jedward return to Celebrity Big Brother for second task

Jedward have returned to Celebrity Big Brother for a second 'Cheeky Cherubs' task.

The X Factor twins appeared in the house earlier this week, delivering a secret mission to Denise Welch and Natalie Cassidy.

Today (January 12), they returned to the house to play with the Playboy twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon.

The Shannon sisters have been set three secret missions, which if completed, will win them a Playboy-themed party. If the girls fail, the whole house will be punished.

Kristina and Karissa's missions include smuggling Michael Madsen's stolen hat back into the bedroom and blaming Denise for the theft.

For their second challenge, the twins must persuade Frankie Cocozza and Kirk Norcross to take their shorts off in the hot tub and then steal their clothes.

The third and last challenge involves the models throwing all of Cocozza's clothes in the swimming pool.

Jedward's new 'Cheeky Cherubs' task will air on Friday's (January 13) highlights show on Channel 5.

Ylläolevan tehtävän eteneminen:
| +
[quote="Digital Spy"]Big Brother's 'Playboy' twins throw Frankie Cocozza's clothes in pool

The Shannon twins have thrown Frankie Cocozza's clothes in the Celebrity Big Brother swimming pool.

As their last challenge in Jedward's 'Cheeky Cherubs' task, the Playboy duo were asked to throw all of Cocozza's garments into the cold pool.

After fellow housemates Natalie Cassidy, Kirk Norcross and Gareth Thomas alerted him to his coat, jeans and shirt floating in the water, the former X Factor star fumed.

"That's not even funny, that's my coat. What are they even doing?" he said.

Romeo Dunn, amused by the whole situation, advised Cocozza to "bite [his] tongue on this one" before chuckling while the 18-year-old used a branch to retrieve his jeans.

When Kristina and Karissa Shannon arrived at the scene, Cocozza warned them: "Don't ask me what happened, both of you.

"Just walk away. Because I'm gonna bite proper hard in a minute - I will bite so hard."

The Shannon twins' antics will be shown tomorrow night (Friday) at 9pm on Channel 5.

Watch Frankie's reaction to his clothes being thrown in the pool below:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... -pool.html[/quote]
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother Michael Madsen: 'I can't take Denise anymore'

Celebrity Big Brother's Michael Madsen has admitted that he is struggling to cope with Denise Welch's behaviour.

The Reservoir Dogs actor told Gareth Thomas while working out in the gym that Welch's prying is beginning to worry him.

"I can't take Denise anymore, man. She was all over my face last night," Madsen said.

The Loose Women star interrogated Madsen over the length and details of his visits to the Diary Room.

Mimicking Welch, he went on: "'Why do you keep going in the Diary Room? What are you talking about in the Diary Room? Why are you in there so often and so long?'

"Denise, why the f**k are you worried about what I'm doing in the Diary Room? She had that desperate sound in her voice. Bummer."

Madsen added: "You know, I tried to be nice, I sat on the edge of her bed. The more you don't answer her question, the more she pumps up.

"She thinks I was secretly planning against her, and then she gets all nasty, pushed my hand away. She starts snapping at me, yet she was the one who started the conversation."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... ymore.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Tammi 2012 16:06

Uusin tehtävä:
http://apps.facebook.com/celeb-bigbrother-uk kirjoitti:Day 10: Task reveal - Sweet dreams

After a rather restless night for the majority of the housemates, Big Brother has decided to tease the celebrities by placing a giant bed in the middle of the garden. Frustratingly for our sleepyheads, there definitely won’t be any time for housemates to even think of snoozing in this week’s action-packed task: in fact, they’ll need to be pretty energetic to gain a reward.

Big Brother has asked the housemates to split into 5 different teams. These are as follows:

Denise and Romeo

Georgia with Karissa AND Kristina (who count as one housemate)

Frankie and Nicola

Natalie and Gareth

Michael and Kirk

These teams will be competing in a test of speed and composure. The aim of the task for each team is to find 4 separate teddies, and place them to rest in their mini teddy bear beds. How cute! The bears are located inside pillows, which will be piled up on the giant bed: unfortunately for the housemates, there will be some ‘dud’ pillows, which will contain no teddy. All of the pillows will contain feathers, which have a habit of becoming rather sticky when they’re combined with golden syrup, which of course our housemates will be covered in.

Oh, did we not mention the syrup? Before reaching the giant bed and eventually the teddies, the housemates will need to individually clamber through a vat of the stuff. Once they’ve located their teddy, they can make their way back to their respective team-mates (via the syrup) to tag them in. This process will repeat until one team has placed all their teddies in bed.

It’s going to get a tad messy in the House today. Stay with us for the result of this sticky stormer of a task: oh, and we may have forgotten to say one more thing. The two winners of this task will recieve immunity from nomination next week. It's shaping up to be rather delicious...

http://apps.facebook.com/celeb-bigbroth ... et-dreams/
Yllä olevan tehtävän tulos:
| +
[quote="BBUKLive"]Frankie and Nicola are the winners! They will be immune from next week's evictions...

[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Tammi 2012 20:10

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti: Housemates in it to win it for latest shopping task

Big Brother has set the housemates a very simple challenge for their latest shopping task – all they have to do is get ‘in it in a minute’!

Over the next two days, whenever a housemate receieves instructions followed by the phrase ‘a minute to get in it’, a clock in the lounge will begin counting down and they will have sixty seconds get in the object they’re told to.

They must remain in ‘it’ until Big Brother tells them it’s okay to get out. Each time a housemate does not get in ‘it’ in time or leaves prematurely, they will incur one fail for the group. If multiple housemates fail in a group part of the challenge, they will each incur one fail.

The items the housemates have to get in today are:

The Diary Room
A wheelie bin (filled with rubbish)
A Giant shoe
A Treasure chest
Handcuffs
Tomorrow’s newspaper
Frozen pyjamas
A jiffy bag in a hatch/swimming costume/bath of blue dye
A fat suit/portaloo
Goggles/swimming pool/giant flour bag
Guitar case/cassette player in a jiffy bag/Justin Bieber’s music
Dog costume/Character (as a dog)/Dog basket
Line up of … (tbc)
Giant martini glass
Distortion goggles/toy electric car/parking space
Bed with the two housemates they nominated yesterday
Each other’s clothes
Someone else’s dinner
Stocks
Boat
Big Brother pants
Big Brother’s good books
Lit up bed
In the living area is a gift-wrapped present containing the total number of fails housemates are allowed to recieve. If housemates incur less fails than this number, they will win a luxury shopping budget of £500 for the next week – otherwise, they’ll be stuck on an economy budget!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0116/ho ... z1jjy933sY
| +
[quote="bbspy.co.uk"]Kristina and Karissa stage blazing argument for task

Playboy twins Kristina and Karissa faked a massive argument in front of their fellow housemates yesterday as part of this week’s shopping task!

The pair were called to the Diary Room, where Big Brother told them that they had a ‘minute to get in’ today’s newspapers – and they decided the best way to achieve this would be to have a row.

Much to the other celebrities’ surprise, the 22-year-olds returned to the house slagging each other off at the top of their voices – and Denise and Gareth soon stepped in when their spat got physical, with the Loose Women panellist ushering Karissa in to the bedroom.

As soon as the fight broke up, Denise wondered if it was real. “Seemed it, was good if it’s not,” said Gareth.

Unfortunately for Kristina and Karissa, their plan backfired as the row didn’t get any press coverage – meaning they’ve failed that part of the task. Oh well, it made for great telly!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0117/kr ... z1jjyHr8Ou[/quote]
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Tammi 2012 13:42

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Celeb BB double eviction to take place tomorrow

Two housemates will be booted out of the Celebrity Big Brother house tomorrow in a double eviction, Channel 5 has confirmed.

The move was first rumoured last night when Big Brother revealed eight housemates would face the public vote, instead of Michael and Kristina and Karissa, the two housemates who got the most nominations.

The broadcaster has also extended the length of tomorrow’s eviction, with two live shows airing between 9.00pm-10.00pm and 11.00pm-11.30pm, instead of the usual hour-long single episode.

The double eviction will leave seven housemates heading in to the last week, with one more eviction on Wednesday 25th January before the final on Friday 27th.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0119/ce ... z1jzvzexVg
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Letters from home up for grabs in shredder task

Half of the Celebrity Big Brother housemates can win letters from home tonight – but only if they put everyone else’s messages through a shredder!

The celebs have been split in to two groups – one in the lounge, one in the large task room. Group 1 is made up of Denise, Frankie, Gareth, Karissa and Kristina, while Group 2 includes Kirk, Michael, Natalie, Nicola and Romeo.

In each room is a big red button, and a shredder in which the other team’s letters have been inserted.

Each team will have fifteen minutes to decide whether they want their letters or not by pressing their button. The first team to go for it will win their letters and send the others through the shredder.

However, if neither team presses their button within the time limit, ALL the letters will be shredded!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0119/le ... z1jzwMp7x1
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Tammi 2012 01:13

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Frankie Cocozza wins booze in Celebrity Big Brother bee task

Frankie Cocozza has won alcohol for the Celebrity Big Brother housemates in a bee-themed spelling competition.

The former X Factor star became the 'Queen Bee' after answering Big Brother's call and was given 15 words related to the insects that he would have to correctly repeat back.

If he succeeded in spelling ten, Cocozza would win a luxury party for the house, while five correct answers would see Big Brother supply them with alcohol.

However, for every word spelt incorrectly, the housemates would be punished with a 'celebrity sting'.

Cocozza successfully managed to spell seven of the given words, but stumbled over terms such as chrysanthemum, chlorophyll and dandelion.

Housemates also passed their 'Big In Japan' task this weekend and were rewarded with a sushi party.

Gareth Thomas previously won back his letter from home after passing a pep talk challenge before Friday's double eviction.
Celebrity Big Brother housemates set 'Big in Japan' task
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Tammi 2012 23:28

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother: Nicola McLean blasts Denise Welch topless flash in fight

Nicola McLean has berated Denise Welch over her topless display in the Celebrity Big Brother house during a massive fight also involving the Shannon twins.

Tension began when the Loose Women star playfully pulled at Karissa's trousers as the girls danced to a welcome burst of music last night.

The Playboy model told Welch afterwards that she was "very p*ssed" at the prank and ordered her to go away, later ranting to Frankie Cocozza in the garden: "[Denise] knows I'm a reserved person. I don't walk around flashing my t*ts or showing my ass. It's not funny."

McLean attempted to diffuse the row by keeping Karissa out in the garden while she talked to Welch, but when the 53-year-old continued to pick at the American housemate, she snapped: "Do me a favour, if you want it to kick off then I'll let her back in!"

While Cocozza tried to get the girls to stop shouting - being dismissed as "an 18-year-old boy" by Karissa in the process - McLean took the opportunity to share her disapproval of Welch's topless jacuzzi session last week.

"I was a page three girl for a lot of years, and you flash your boobs openly on telly and you're cool with that?" she asked. "I'm not!"

Welch angrily responded: "I've had a lot of things I've wanted to say to you in the house!"

The argument then saw the ladies go head-to-head over the recent shredder task, in which McLean destroyed messages from home addressed to Welch and four other housemates so she could win her own.

"I'm not comfortable with showing my body on telly!" McLean blasted, prompting the Benidorm actress to bite back: "Well I'm not comfortable with you pressing the buzzer without consulting anyone else whether they want their letters from home or not!"

The fight wound down with the intervention of Gareth Thomas and Romeo Dunn. The Welsh rugby player confessed afterwards that he had been upset by the night's events.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... fight.html
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 24 Tammi 2012 16:24

Davina McCall haluaa juontaa Big Brotheria
Former Big Brother host Davina McCall has revealed she wishes she was involved with the show again, saying she’s not missed an episode of the current Celebrity series!

Davina, who hosted the show for 10 years on Channel 4, admitted the continued success and longevity of the show took her by surprise.

Now set for a 13th series in the summer, the telly host confessed to Radio Times that she wanted to be fronting the programme again!

“I kept thinking: ‘Gosh, I should be there, what’s going on?’” she told the magazine.

The success of the most recent Celebrity Big Brother is sure to sting Davina, with the programme regularly beating her current Channel 4 and Sky One shows The Million Pound Drop and Got to Dance in the ratings

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1kNzKIhIn
Big Brother sai parhaimmat arviot sitten launch show
Who’d have thought it? Celebrity Big Brother viewers love a bit of drama! Last night’s show was watched by nearly 3 million viewers, the highest rated episode since the series launch earlier this month.

2.8 million viewers tuned in for yesterday’s highlights package, which saw rows between the twins, Denise, Nicola and Frankie Cocozza.

It was up nearly 500,000 viewers on last year’s equivalent episode, showing that there’s still plenty of interest in the aging reality series.

The high ratings also boosted Channel 5 overall, with the channel beating rival Channel 4 across the evening.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/ratings/70764-cel ... z1kNynkk3M
Kaksoset haastavat Frankien oikeuteen seksuaalisesta ahdistelusta
Playmate Karissa Shannon caused Celebrity Big Brother bosses to consider calling the police this week after accusing Frankie Cocozza of “sexually harassing” her and sister Kristina.

Following last night’s row with Denise Welch, Kristina moaned in the Diary Room: “I’m pissed off. I wanna leave, I wanna go home.

“I’m done with Frankie’s sexual harassment, he sexual harasses me every day.”

A spokesman for the show commented: “Big Brother took responsible and appropriate action and after reviewing the situation the police were not contacted.

“Following a night’s sleep, housemates are calmly discussing their issues. Frankie has strenuously denied any wrongdoing.”

Speaking in the Diary Room on last night’s show, Frankie hit out at the “ridiculous” sisters.

“I can’t live with people like that,” he complained. “I’ve not been going up to them going ‘Give me a blow job now’ How f**king ridiculous are they? If they had a problem they could just say ‘Stop it Frankie, it’s not funny’”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1kNz1zD3L

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 25 Tammi 2012 17:29

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Movie screening on offer in ‘flour mountain’ challenge

The celebrities have the chance to win a movie night in today’s task – which involves them mushing their faces in to mounds of flour!

One by one, housemates will be called to the Diary Room, where they will be met with their own flour mountain containing a cinema ticket. They will be blindfolded and have their hands tied behind their backs.

Their job is to dig through the flour to find the ticket as quickly as possible, using only their faces. As soon as they find their ticket, they must hold it up in their teeth to show Big Brother.

Housemates are not allowed to blow the flour, and they will fail if their tickets fall off the tray.

The celeb who retrieves their ticket in the fastest time will be able to pick one housemate to join them in the small task room to watch film, with a choice of five available – Bridesmaids, The Hangover, Reservoir Dogs, The Social Network and Invictus.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/cbb/0124/mo ... z1kU4iQOyN
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2012 housemates set 'Say It or Spray It' task

This afternoon the Celebrity Big Brother housemates will be given the chance to win a selection of luxury items, but it’s all down to just two of the celebs!

These two Housemates will go into the Task Room, which has a conveyer belt running right through the room. The other six Housemates will be sat in the Garden. They will be able to hear the Housemates in the Task Room, but will not be able to see them.

A food or drink item will come along the conveyer belt, for example a bunch of bananas. On the plasma will appear name of the item: Bananas, followed by a list of banned words: yellow, fruit, monkey, peel and bendy. The Housemates in the Task Room must then attempt to describe bananas without using the forbidden words. One Housemate in the Garden will attempt to guess the item being described. If they successfully name it, the bananas will continue on the conveyer belt until the end where they drop into a shopping trolley. They will win that item along with similar items – for example, if they win the bananas, they may get a selection of fruit.

If the Housemate in the Garden fails to guess the item, or if the Housemates in the Task Room use one of the banned words, instead the bunch of bananas will be pushed off the conveyer belt and into a box marked “Blender”.

The Housemates in the Garden then get sprayed with the blended version of that item. Any items the Housemates have in their shopping trolley at the end of the task will be provided in their ham

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1kU6mAH9x
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 26 Tammi 2012 16:16

Evicted Celebrity Big Brother housemate Romeo has claimed that it was Michael Madsen who instigated the row between Karissa and Denise Welch earlier this week.

Speaking to host Brian Dowling last night, Romeo defended Denise saying she “hasn’t got a bad bone in her body”.

Discussing the row, the rapper explained: “I didn’t want to get involved, personally, but there was a lot of tension between the girls, and I wanted to break it up but it was quite difficult.

“Everyone wanted to stay out of it – it’s not a man’s position to step in the middle of it. In the longevity of it, I kind of spoke to everyone one-by one and tried to piece the puzzle together.”

But he added: “Deep down, I think [Michael] was instigating it.”

“[Denise] is a beautiful woman, she hasn’t got a bad bone in her body. Sometimes she can be a bit annoying to Michael at times, but I stuck with her.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1kZeKsJpd

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Tammi 2012 04:33

Denise on pettänyt miestään toisen miehen kanssa (ilmeisesti jälleen kerran):
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/201 ... -23725115/

Hyvä voittaja, jeps... :tu :noup:
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 09 Helmi 2012 16:24

Katsojaluvut julkaistu
Denise Welch’s Celebrity Big Brother triumph was seen by 3.14 million viewers yesterday, more than those who watched Paddy Doherty win last year.

The 2011 series finished with 3.0m, but last night’s finale attracted 3.04m (13.3%) on Channel 5, with a further 100k viewers watching an hour later on the new +1 channel.

The show peaked with 3.77m (17.6%), and was more than enough to beat Channel 4 and BBC2 in the 9PM hour.

Bit On The Side recorded 1.54 million viewers after the main show – the second highest rating in the spin-off’s history behind its premiere last summer.

Celebrity Big Brother has consistently been Channel 5‘s most-watched primetime show, and overall the second series averaged 2.3 million, slightly down on 2011′s 2.5 million.

Here are some overnight statistics from the series (not including +1):
Launch rating – 3.46m
Finale rating – 3.04m
Best eviction – 2.5m (Kirk)
Worst eviction – 1.7m (Natalie)
Best highlights show – 2.58m (Thursday, Day 8)
Worst highlights show – 1.50m (Sunday, Day 11)

Do you think Channel 5 will be happy with the ratings for the series?

Big Brother returns for a regular series in the summer, and Total Big Brother will be here with all the latest news and gossip!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “CBB9”