Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
bluzer-znova
Toukka

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluzer-znova » 30 Loka 2010 04:42

92ddt kirjoitti:
Jason S. kirjoitti:By the way, is it true that Sandras mother is Finnish? There has been speculations about it.
I have no info about that. First time a have read this info was here. Probably bad info.

no, she is not. i know by the way that she is the daughter of my university professor in Maribor, SLO

bluzer-znova
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluzer-znova » 30 Loka 2010 04:47

92ddt kirjoitti:
BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:First post!

Just so that people dare to post to this thread...

I'm wondering if the Slovenes have any independent, big forums for discussing Big Brother Slavnih... in style of BBPlaza... or if the official site and the official forum is all they got?

(The official Big Brother Slavnih forum appears to be heavily moderated, and for some reason they seem really keen about removing all discussion conducted in English, even if it were strictly on topic and participated by the "locals" as well.)
Yes that is corect. We do not have independing forum. Oficcial forum is a part of biggest and most popular internet site in slovenia. There is nothing we can do to change the fact. Maybe only in a future be more aware of that and open our forum. So we can be in position where, we deside what to be need to moderate But for now is all what we have . Most of the time you are not alowed to leave any links even if you make conection on its own internet side olso probably you will be deleted if you make some comment if it is not the way they like to read

Now maybe something about forum I belive that most of our users do not now how to use the php forum. And as i see that can be one of the problem and reason why they don t make comment here. Second i thing is use google translate in forum. Im not from yesterday but as i see even i have make mistake. In future no more google translate.

ne bluzi, 92ddt: zakaj pa ne bi mi znali uporabljati tvojih ti "php" forumov? saj ne rabiš znat php-ja za uporabo teh forumov LOL. mislim celo, da je 24 ur tud php...

Slovenians of course know very vell how to use forums (eather in php, flash or simple html... LOL) trust me, this forum will be crowded next week!

Greetings from Slovenija!

bluzer-znova
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluzer-znova » 30 Loka 2010 04:57

Xanten kirjoitti:
HI! Greetings from Slovenija!

There is not so much censorship on our forum, as mentioned here. For our friends from Finland there is above mentioned topic wich is intended to be i english...

also, shere was lots of missleading tips from us in that forum: it is very possible and permitted to send links and pics on posts. In new message just hit URL (add link) or SLIKA (add pic)

So I hope well talk a lot next week on those forums.
See you ant a nice weekend to all!!! :cheers
Thanks for help, I really wondered, why links are so strongly moderated and deleted at once. :welcome to you, and please sign up more often here :)

sorry, my little mistake: they finally translated URL link to POVEZAVA (wich means LINK), those buttons apear in every new post

White Rabbit
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja White Rabbit » 30 Loka 2010 05:01

Greetings to all Slovenes reading this forum!

One thing that sprung to my mind while browsing the Slovene forum in English was that while some people there regarded Sandra as being extremely naive and gullible, will she really buy into the false facts about Finland our housemates have been tasked with providing her?

I mean, has anyone (pardon me, if someone has already done this, since it might have slipped past my attention) translated anything about the fanciful tales our housemates have constructed thus far? I perhaps should add that there is no 100% knowledge on my part that any of that will actually be portrayed to Sandra, but I suspect it is so.

So, what I meant to is to ask your opinion, as people who've watched her and know her better than us here, would she fall for these?

If no one hasn't translated these yarns for you, perhaps someone will, since my patience just doesn't run deep enough to do this. Right now I am honestly considering either going to bed for tonight or switching to the "örvellys" (boozing) thread.

:kippis: [smilie=drink.gif]

Edit: corrected typos ... once again. :oops:
"Uhri olen itsekin, talven routa tappaa pihatontutkin."

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 30 Loka 2010 10:14

i cant wait that great moment when niko II fly slovenia! counting seconds..he will be good ambassador of the american people. and young flying finns.

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 30 Loka 2010 11:31

Hello Finnish people ;)

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 30 Loka 2010 12:20

bluzer-znova kirjoitti:
BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:First post!

Just so that people dare to post to this thread...

I'm wondering if the Slovenes have any independent, big forums for discussing Big Brother Slavnih... in style of BBPlaza... or if the official site and the official forum is all they got?

(The official Big Brother Slavnih forum appears to be heavily moderated, and for some reason they seem really keen about removing all discussion conducted in English, even if it were strictly on topic and participated by the "locals" as well.)
HI! Greetings from Slovenija!

There is not so much censorship on our forum, as mentioned here. For our friends from Finland there is above mentioned topic wich is intended to be i english...

also, shere was lots of missleading tips from us in that forum: it is very possible and permitted to send links and pics on posts. In new message just hit URL (add link) or SLIKA (add pic)

So I hope well talk a lot next week on those forums.
See you ant a nice weekend to all!!! :cheers
Please be nice to our friends in finland Especialy to the respected user name on this forum BrutalGentleman Dont put him on lie. Now let me help you what is all about .You can read here If you didnt notice before I was there so i know that is true. I m 5 years on 24ur.com forum and i think you dont have clue what is going on. I suggest you read forum first before you make any conclusions.

It is posible for this week and for this topic only will alove to leave links Be aware if you will go to the other topic you will be deleted

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 30 Loka 2010 12:22

White Rabbit kirjoitti:Greetings to all Slovenes reading this forum!

One thing that sprung to my mind while browsing the Slovene forum in English was that while some people there regarded Sandra as being extremely naive and gullible, will she really buy into the false facts about Finland our housemates have been tasked with providing her?
I think she will buy some of them. She can be manipulated very easily so i think if they will really try to convince her, she'll buy it. I'm not saying she'll believe everything (i don't really know how much knowledge she has about other countries) but some for sure.

I think you'll like her though. She likes to talk...A LOT :lol: And she likes to dance and sing too. But she is very sensitive and can be a drama queen about simple little things, which is not okay in the long run. If someone won't like her she'll probably start crying :) But if something bothers her she talks with people about it.

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 30 Loka 2010 15:14

sad to hear that you have heavily moderated forum in slovenia. seems like bb house in finland is really constructing set constructions. they really try to tell false but believable stories about finland. and next week, in english too! our theme for this falls bb-season is also "set constructions will fall"..seems to be true. i cant wait to hear one of my faforite housemate nino shouting with bubling wellcomeshampagne: bottoms up!

bluzer-znova
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja bluzer-znova » 30 Loka 2010 15:17

IMPORTANT TO ALL OUR FINNISH FRIENDS:

SLovenian forum is moved to
http://bigbrother.si/forum/forum?topic_ ... _items=297

please visit us soon!
P.S. it is not as heavily moderated, as thoughzt here. Of course you can add LINKS (POVEZAVE) and photos (SLIKE) and email
:cheers

Slamjam
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Slamjam » 30 Loka 2010 15:44

Hi all Slovenian friends and wellcome to our forum, hope you update what's happening to our man Niko.
Finding life since 1970, forum member #1223

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 30 Loka 2010 16:02

Slamjam kirjoitti:Hi all Slovenian friends and wellcome to our forum, hope you update what's happening to our man Niko.
Don t worry someone will always watching development in the house. And you will be informed . Expect first news ... i hope on sunday around 22.30 with the posible videos Niko entering the house. If not at this time than early next day for sure

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 30 Loka 2010 17:50

I can't wait to see the looks on people's faces when Sandra and Niko come :mrgreen:
And as far as i have read...your people have a lot of parties huh? Here they don't i just hope Niko won't be bored :|

donya
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja donya » 30 Loka 2010 18:59

92ddt kirjoitti:
Slamjam kirjoitti:Hi all Slovenian friends and wellcome to our forum, hope you update what's happening to our man Niko.
Don t worry someone will always watching development in the house. And you will be informed . Expect first news ... i hope on sunday around 22.30 with the posible videos Niko entering the house. If not at this time than early next day for sure
i think we will see niko entering your house and you will see sandra entering ours, because they said your show and ours will have a satellite connection on sunday night when the guest housemates arrive.

bbslo
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbslo » 31 Loka 2010 00:22

Niko has arrived at the Ljubljana airport:
Finec Nikko: Doma so za menoj jokali

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

bbslo
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbslo » 31 Loka 2010 00:29

A tatooed dancer will live in the BB house in the place of Sandra.

"It is rather hot here", Niko said when exiting the airport. He said that other competitors cried when he was leaving the Finnish house.

"I'm looking forward at meeting other people in the house. I have heard that they are famous, so it will be interesting to see, how they will accept me. We shall see." What does he expect from his time in the house? "A lot of interesting people, I don't know if they are known singers or actors, but I'm happy to meet a lot of different people. Maybe also some party and similar, I don't know."

Some might think that he will get involved with one of the famous BB Slovenia competitors, but he says he has a girl and he would never cheat on her. He also told us that two of Finnish BB competitors are angerly waiting for Sandra. "If she is goodlooking, everything will be OK."

Niko will live in a hotel for a day and on Sunday evening, join his new housemates.

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 31 Loka 2010 01:01

Kuva

Who's that girl? Some Slovenian fan already? :)

P.S. Please don't return that red haired guy with Niko. :wink:

bbslo
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbslo » 31 Loka 2010 01:06

Yes, this is his first Slovenian fan (the subtitle under the picture says: "On the airport, he quickly found his first fan").

Who is the red haired guy?

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 31 Loka 2010 01:09

bbslo kirjoitti:Who is the red haired guy?
He is the scriptwriter and one of the directors, part of the "core production team". His work on our BB is not particularly appreciated here ;)

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 31 Loka 2010 01:10

He is Sami Aaltonen, the scriptwriter of BBF. He has worked since 2007 and our show has gotten worse all the time.

Edit. Punde was faster. :)

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 31 Loka 2010 01:11

None of the production members are really appreciated here. Our Big Brother really needs a new team, since the old ones have gotten way too greedy.
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

bbslo
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbslo » 31 Loka 2010 01:16

Kuva
Sandra leaving for Finland, blindfolded

BB always says that during the exchanges, the competitors have to be blindfolded all the time (on the airplane, in the car, ...). As we can see, this is not true.

Here in Slovenia, we had municipal elections two weeks ago and the BB competitors were allowed to exit the BB house and go cast their vote (we were told that they were blindfolded). Sandra's father was also in the race for the mayor of the second biggest city in Slovenia - Maribor. He did not receive enough votes for the second round of the voting.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”