Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
92ddt
Tapetti

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 31 Loka 2010 12:16

It was cruel to do this. I hope sofia have no visual access in secret room to the house.

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 31 Loka 2010 12:18

I just watched the video od Niko arriving to our country.
He seems like a really nice guy. I think he'll get along with Maki and if he's for jokes Zlatko (Zlatko jokes a lot and raps and just has fun...doesn't really care about anything :lol: )
I really hope they'll have a party or something...they don't party here :| They just smoke, eat, argue, sleep and do what they are told.

Slamjam
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Slamjam » 31 Loka 2010 12:37

92ddt kirjoitti:It was cruel to do this. I hope sofia have no visual access in secret room to the house.
No but she heard party voices and Nikos voice too and look a bit nervous. I think she has been told to keep quet what happened because bb wanys to keep us thinking that she were there hours and not few minutes. Well she knws what happened at the Briefing room with BB and Niko afterwards.
Finding life since 1970, forum member #1223

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 31 Loka 2010 14:51

Slamjam kirjoitti:No but she heard party voices and Nikos voice too and look a bit nervous.
Actually she didn't. They just tried to manipulate us. As you wrote she was there a few minutes but they showed like many hours.

donya
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja donya » 31 Loka 2010 19:31

so now they said it again on our extra programme: tonight slovenian and finnish BB houses will be united by satellite and we'll both see the guests going to the houses. i hope we'll have a good show and a fun week!

bbslo
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbslo » 31 Loka 2010 21:45

OK, we have now seen Sandra blindfolded and taken to the airport on Friday.

Currently they are telling other housemates that Sandra went to Finland and that she will be there for a week.

They now know that someone from Finland will arrive and that they need to show him unusual (and fake) Slovenian traditions - when you meet a new person, you grab his behind.

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 31 Loka 2010 22:52

i enjoy the picture in my mind where niko is grabbed behind! in finland we have this..same weekly task. sandra was wellcomed in fake finnish way. nicely. and they told sandra how finnish drink very wisely alcohol. (NOT!) i must say that sandra is perfect! you have to be proud.

Njoo...
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Njoo... » 31 Loka 2010 22:54

[juuso] kirjoitti:
Slamjam kirjoitti:No but she heard party voices and Nikos voice too and look a bit nervous.
Actually she didn't. They just tried to manipulate us. As you wrote she was there a few minutes but they showed like many hours.
If I am not mistaking, she actually waited for like 90 minutes, before she left. There was the time displayed on the TV-screen every time the cameras turned to Sofia. I think the first time that happened, it was around 10.30 or so...then when she left, the time displayed on the TV-screen was a little past midnight (12 o'clock).

Njoo...
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Njoo... » 31 Loka 2010 22:58

bbblaza-fani kirjoitti:i enjoy the picture in my mind where niko is grabbed behind! in finland we have this..same weekly task. sandra was wellcomed in fake finnish way. nicely. and they told sandra how finnish drink very wisely alcohol. (NOT!) i must say that sandra is perfect! you have to be proud.
Yeah Sandra seems really nice :) I like how she seems to be so down to earth.

Im hoping to see at least one "propper" party in both ends of this international BB-exchange...

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 31 Loka 2010 23:15

Do you have live picture from our house ? We had picture from the Phillipines 2 years ago, but now we don't see in your house.

Devilish
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Devilish » 31 Loka 2010 23:16

Pictures of Niko and Sandra. The first video down there is Sandra moving in....the second one is Niko moving in.

http://bigbrother.si/clanek/novice/4-te ... -cinc.html

Someone pasted our house on this forum yes but idk how the Finnish house looks.

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 31 Loka 2010 23:23

kaja_slo kirjoitti:Do you have picture from our house ? We had picture from the Phillipines 2 years ago, but now we don't see in your house.
Up to this time i still missing two cameras. So there will be no free access.

They don t have. If they didnt pay 5 EUR.

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 01 Marras 2010 02:36

Njoo... kirjoitti:If I am not mistaking, she actually waited for like 90 minutes, before she left. There was the time displayed on the TV-screen every time the cameras turned to Sofia. I think the first time that happened, it was around 10.30 or so...then when she left, the time displayed on the TV-screen was a little past midnight (12 o'clock).
As I said, they just tried to manipulate us. Read more here: http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=385860#p385860

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 01 Marras 2010 05:57

kaja_slo kirjoitti:Do you have live picture from our house ? We had picture from the Phillipines 2 years ago, but now we don't see in your house.
You could possibly watch Sandra live in the Finnish BBF house if you're willing to pay 20 euros (for the remaining month of Big Brother Finland 2010) or 14 euros (for a week.) Here's a link to the registration page, I think I saw an option in there for paying with a credit card but that only comes up once you've first registered.

If you manage to register a Katsomo user account from Slovenia and successfully pay for viewing access you might then want to try using BBViewer instead of the web browser to actually watch the streams.

I originally thought our housemates are probably going to spectacularly fail their "fake Finland" mission but the last night was really funny and Sandra appears to be far too polite and accepting to question the stories... at least for now. Read all about it in the live thread, some stills included in there as well.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 01 Marras 2010 08:50

I like that ass grabbing greeting :) I bet Niko likes it too ;)

edit: won't Niko easily guess these fake things, since he's been rehearsing fake things here all week?
Ihmisten edessä.

Qrkkija
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Qrkkija » 01 Marras 2010 10:24

siiri.x kirjoitti:I like that ass grabbing greeting :) I bet Niko likes it too ;)

edit: won't Niko easily guess these fake things, since he's been rehearsing fake things here all week?
Of course he will. Bad mistake from our BB to let Niko participate to this faking task before he left the house. Now our BB ruined Slovenian task as well. :evil:

But I'm sure Niko is smart enough to play along and will pretend to buy all fake customs and traditions from his new Slovenian housemates, so they don't fail their task.

TSN
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja TSN » 01 Marras 2010 11:57

Qrkkija kirjoitti:Of course he will. Bad mistake from our BB to let Niko participate to this faking task before he left the house. Now our BB ruined Slovenian task as well. :evil:

But I'm sure Niko is smart enough to play along and will pretend to buy all fake customs and traditions from his new Slovenian housemates, so they don't fail their task.
I dont think that our BB did any mistake on this specific matter. I think that it was bad mistake from slovenian BB for not checking whatkind task we had last week. Or just copying it without thinking ahead. They could have thought allkinds of other interesting tasks for swap week.

Qrkkija
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Qrkkija » 01 Marras 2010 12:52

TSN kirjoitti: I dont think that our BB did any mistake on this specific matter. I think that it was bad mistake from slovenian BB for not checking whatkind task we had last week. Or just copying it without thinking ahead. They could have thought allkinds of other interesting tasks for swap week.
Yes... true.
It's just that I think the idea was to put both houses to do the same task, so the viewers can compare how both houses manages to carry out the same task. And only way it would've worked if BB had given the task to housemates after Niko's departure.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 01 Marras 2010 12:58

Well, given the record of the Finnish team, i would say the error was... theirs :wink:

I bet our producer told to Slovenians that next week we're going to make them play fake stories for Sandra. He just forgot to mention that they are rehearsing them already, with Niko in the house..
Ihmisten edessä.

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 01 Marras 2010 16:52

i bet my hat full of that mämmiä what poor sandra have to eat here, that this fakeweeks swap was planned thing like that sofiagate, where they locked nikos girlfriend alone in the litle room when niko was partying with sextoys. more extratwist and speculation for wievers. ofcourse niko and sandra are so smart that they play along what ever comes from our beloved bb-productions evil thinktank or boys saunaparty. now they are making traditional finnish summer outdoortheatre indoors and telling finnish fake but funny warhistory to poor sandra...

loonie
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja loonie » 01 Marras 2010 19:07

Hey folks,

i am from Slovenia and watching almost every step that our contesters do. Hearing them is a bit of a problem because of ongoing tehnical issues.
Right now Niko is in sauna with Maki.
Sadly I cant hear ehat are they talking about.
Overall situation is very funny, Niko is best speaking english person in the house, our guys are talking a mix betwen slovenian, bosnian and english.
So its funny to listen to them :)

bbblaza-fani
Käsikirjoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja bbblaza-fani » 01 Marras 2010 19:40

loonie kirjoitti:Hey folks,
i am from Slovenia and watching almost every step that our contesters do.
Overall situation is very funny, Niko is best speaking english person in the house, our guys are talking a mix betwen slovenian, bosnian and english.
So its funny to listen to them :)
we have less cameras so i am watching only every two steps or less in toilet. sandra is also the best speaker in our house. now they are playing game where batlike vampires are sucking village peoples necks and beeing killed very brutally too, like drowned or beated to death. imaginary. there is half true about that game. there is homos and bisexuals in the house and they like to suck necks and do hard core hugging..

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”