Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 25 Loka 2010 11:28

Discussion about the possible housemateswap between Big Brother Finland 6 and Celebrity Big Brother Slovenia 1 (Big Brother Slavnih) in English.

---
Uusi aihe = New Topic
Vastaa = Reply (to current topic)
Lähetä = Send (the post)
Esikatsele = Preview
Lainaa = Quote
Muokkaa = Edit

Quick Guide to the BBPlaza Forums

-----

Videoita:

Niko Sloveniassa (Niko in Slovenia)

Sandra Suomessa (Sandra in Finland)
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 6 and CBB Slovenia 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 25 Loka 2010 12:39

First post!

Just so that people dare to post to this thread...

I'm wondering if the Slovenes have any independent, big forums for discussing Big Brother Slavnih... in style of BBPlaza... or if the official site and the official forum is all they got?

(The official Big Brother Slavnih forum appears to be heavily moderated, and for some reason they seem really keen about removing all discussion conducted in English, even if it were strictly on topic and participated by the "locals" as well.)

Muxy
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Muxy » 25 Loka 2010 19:04

"Jebo" <-- This may cause some confusion

Jolanne
Jebou

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jolanne » 25 Loka 2010 19:09

Muxy kirjoitti:"Jebo" <-- This may cause some confusion
:lol: :lol:

Oh dear. Didn't see that coming :thumbsup
You're not bored, you're boring.

BuZu
Taivaan iskä
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja BuZu » 25 Loka 2010 19:24

Housemates in BBF use the word "jebou" when they are exited about something, kinda like "Yes!" or "Great!" or "Excellent!"

It is not a common finnish word, it was intruduced by Satu (which has already been evicted)
:Love: Merve, Mia, Heidi
:tu Ruzbah
:twisted: Daiju

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2010 02:13

Muxy kirjoitti:"Jebo" <-- This may cause some confusion
Good catch! :D I wonder if it's pronounced the same way, though... Especially the letter "j".

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother Finland 6 LIVE

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 26 Loka 2010 08:12

Do we have any Slovenes here yet? If so, give us a yo.

Rambou
Television orja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rambou » 26 Loka 2010 08:36

I suppose we don't. Someone should inform them about this forum!
"You're only as healthy as you feel"
Travis Bickle

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2010 09:29

Rambou kirjoitti:I suppose we don't. Someone should inform them about this forum!
The index page for the BBPlaza forums displays the username of the user who last registered: this information appears near the bottom of the page. I have lately caught a glimpse of a couple of usernames in there which appeared to hint at the general direction of Slovenia rather than Finland. One them also seemed to be familiar from the official Slovenian BB website discussion forum...

So I'd say we may have a couple of lurkers here already... maybe they're just shy...

(These posts should be moved to the general discussion thread, though...)

//Done.
-Zygerö

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 26 Loka 2010 11:19

[QUOTE = "BrutalGentleman"] [quote = "Rambou"] Mislim, da ne bomo. Nekdo bi moral obvestiti njimi o tem forumu! [/ QUOTE]
Stran s kazalom za forum BBPlaza prikazuje ime uporabnika v zadnjih WHO Registrirani: Prikaže se te informacije na dnu strani. V zadnjem času sem opazil nekaj uporabniških imen tam, ki je izšel čet namigujejo na splošno usmeritev Slovenije Namesto Finskem. Eden od njih je tudi zdelo, znane iz slovenske uradni spletni strani BB forum ...

Tako bi rekel maja imamo nekaj lurkers tu že ... morda oni so samo Shy ...

(Če bi te prispevke Be Moved [url = http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=3629] k splošni razpravi nit [/ url], čeprav ...)[/ quote]

Pozdravljeni, za vse naše prijatelje na Finskem

Ja to je res. Povedal vam bom več v moji drugi post.
Še vedno nimajo nobene dobre informacije. Za zdaj samo to je res teden laži in je začelo z dvema housemates kazen, ki ne nosijo mikrofona (laži, kot sem prebral v živo tema) To je samo stvari, ki jih vidite za zdaj. Uradna objava kandidatur je v petek 17:00 CET Zdaj je sreda, tokrat izjemoma. Mi allready zdaj WHO je nomanated, (in je videti kot pravi Niso Lie) Ampak housemates zdaj pojma, ki je bil nominiran. Kako bo to fit v swap:?. No, da je nekaj, da se čaka: D

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 26 Loka 2010 11:27

^ maybe in English next time, mate.
92ddt, google translated kirjoitti:Hello to all our friends in Finland

Yeah that's true. I'll tell you more in my other post.
I still have no good information. For now, it's really only a week of lies and started with a penalty two housemates who do not wear a microphone (to lie, as I read the live theme) This is the only thing that you see for now. The official announcement of nominations is on Friday 17:00 CET Now is Wednesday, this time an exception. We allready now WHO is nomanated, (and it looks like a real Did not Lie) But now the concept of housemates, who was nominated. How will it fit in the swap:?. Well, that is something to be waiting: D

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2010 11:43

Welcome on board, 92ddt! I think you may have accidentally fudged up that first post of yours while trying to use Google Translate. You can use the "EDIT" button in the upper right corner to fix it. While you may want to browse the Finnish threads with the help of Google Translate, it is better to view and post to the English threads (such as this one) with just a plain browser.

There has been some idle speculation the exchange could even be a three-way affair between Big Brother Finland, Big Brother Slavnih and Casa dos Segredos in Portugal, each getting a housemate from a different country than where they sent theirs... but we're still all in the dark about the matter; nothing concrete has been revealed in BBF at this point yet... except the list of candidate countries.

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 26 Loka 2010 11:53

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:First post!

Just so that people dare to post to this thread...

I'm wondering if the Slovenes have any independent, big forums for discussing Big Brother Slavnih... in style of BBPlaza... or if the official site and the official forum is all they got?

(The official Big Brother Slavnih forum appears to be heavily moderated, and for some reason they seem really keen about removing all discussion conducted in English, even if it were strictly on topic and participated by the "locals" as well.)
Yes that is corect. We do not have independing forum. Oficcial forum is a part of biggest and most popular internet site in slovenia. There is nothing we can do to change the fact. Maybe only in a future be more aware of that and open our forum. So we can be in position where, we deside what to be need to moderate But for now is all what we have . Most of the time you are not alowed to leave any links even if you make conection on its own internet side olso probably you will be deleted if you make some comment if it is not the way they like to read

Now maybe something about forum I belive that most of our users do not now how to use the php forum. And as i see that can be one of the problem and reason why they don t make comment here. Second i thing is use google translate in forum. Im not from yesterday but as i see even i have make mistake. In future no more google translate.

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 26 Loka 2010 12:12

[quote="BrutalGentleman"

There has been some idle speculation the exchange could even be a three-way affair between Big Brother Finland, Big Brother Slavnih and Casa dos Segredos in Portugal, each getting a housemate from a different country than where they sent theirs... but we're still all in the dark about the matter; nothing concrete has been revealed in BBF at this point yet... except the list of candidate countries.[/quote]

I have read this post in our forum. Well we are waitng for more information. And probably we want have any before friday. There is some specuation that week task will deside who will go to Finland. but i and we thing we allready now that Sandra and Ines are good option . Oficcial news is someone will take flight blindfolded.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2010 12:36

92ddt kirjoitti:Oficcial forum is a part of biggest and most popular internet site in slovenia. ... Most of the time you are not alowed to leave any links even if you make conection on its own internet side olso probably you will be deleted
Yeah, I noticed that. It seems you can post in English and/or include links in your posts if you do that late enough in the night. The posts will then remain on the forum until the next morning... But once the moderators arrive at work and begin reading their backlog, they will all be removed... so it's no use.

Curiously, they do allow "Slovenian" posts mangled through Google Translate. I thought those would be removed as well. But that's no fun either: you can't really have meaningful conversations that way... machine translation is just too much of a handicap.

By the way, can you shed some light on how "big" your celebrity housemates actually are in Slovenia? Are they "true" celebs or just some semi-unknowns?

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 26 Loka 2010 15:25

Curiously, they do allow "Slovenian" posts mangled through Google Translate. I thought those would be removed as well. But that's no fun either: you can't really have meaningful conversations that way... machine translation is just too much of a handicap.
When Tina Semulič (BB1) went to phillipines and Bruce from phillipines came to our BB we ask moderator for one topic be alowed in english. I belive that will be the same if there is a swap. Next week.This is almost minimum what we must do for friends from finland
By the way, can you shed some light on how "big" your celebrity housemates actually are in Slovenia? Are they "true" celebs or just some semi-unknowns?
For most of our viewers are not famous. They are more persons from the tabloids. And if you do not read them you can not know them As always, we expect more in the end we get less. But overall selection of pearonality much better than it was BB1 BB2 . Before they started season i know only Nana , Ćinč, Urška. I know who is Stojan Auer but belive me i did not now who Sandra Auer. WT.. who is that girl.

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 26 Loka 2010 15:48

92ddt kirjoitti: For most of our viewers are not famous. They are more persons from the tabloids. And if you do not read them you can not know them As always, we expect more in the end we get less. I know who is Stojan Auer but belive me i did not now who Sandra Auer. WT.. who is that girl.
Exactly the same what my Slovenian friend said.
It's just funny that Finnish tabloids already called Sandra as "Slovenian Paris Hilton", despite the fact that most of the Slovenians have no idea who this girl is.
But that's how the cookie crumbles, I guess - worldwide.
:P

Oh, and welcome to our forum 92ddt, keep us posted :thumbsup
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

Jason S.
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jason S. » 26 Loka 2010 16:29

By the way, is it true that Sandras mother is Finnish? There has been speculations about it.

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 26 Loka 2010 16:34

Exactly the same what my Slovenian friend said.
It's just funny that Finnish tabloids already called Sandra as "Slovenian Paris Hilton", despite the fact that most of the Slovenians have no idea who this girl is.
But that's how the cookie crumbles, I guess - worldwide.

Stojan Auer was tv host in very popular tv show at that time 1991 -1996 ????. The show was called "poglej in zadeni" when i look back now for me it is still one of the biggest thing ever in slovenia. No mistake here. Here is Sandas father Stojan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWIa3DWRF1s without that info i m still asking my self who is she.

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 26 Loka 2010 16:47

92ddt kirjoitti:Here is Sandas father Stojan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWIa3DWRF1s without that info i m still asking my self who is she.
Yeah, I do know Sandras father is a real celebrity in Slovenia, but ain't he a politician also? or more like celebrity-politician? Then again, he's not part of this BB anyway.. :)
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 26 Loka 2010 17:23

Yeah, I do know Sandras father is a real celebrity in Slovenia, but ain't he a politician also? or more like celebrity-politician?

Not this time maybe in next election. For me will stay a tv host. Best we ever have

He is owner of radio station It is more regional thing 200k can hear him and if i tell you that we have over 90 radio station in slovenia probably you will notice another problem
http://www.radionet.si/index.php?option ... &Itemid=66

Here are some familiar name Carmen Stojan Sandra

92ddt
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja 92ddt » 26 Loka 2010 17:43

Jason S. kirjoitti:By the way, is it true that Sandras mother is Finnish? There has been speculations about it.
I have no info about that. First time a have read this info was here. Probably bad info.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”