Big Brother Finland 6 LIVE

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta suomeksi / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Re: Big Brother Finland 6 LIVE

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 07 Marras 2010 14:53

Day 76/97 - Sunday (2010-11-07)

14:44 Niko is giving compliments on the food he was offered in the Big Brother Slavnih house: they got steak every day. He's wondering whether that was because it is a celebrity season or if the normal seasons have had it that way, too.

The other housemates remind him this week the food has been exceptionally good in the Finnish Big Brother house as well - mainly because they were allowed to plan the menu all by themselves, as a part of their "Fake Finland" weekly task.

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 07 Marras 2010 15:29

They got quite a lot of meat every week and they also ordered a lot of meat when they won weekly task. It was the same in previous seasons - so it has nothing with the matter that it is celebrities BB.

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 07 Marras 2010 15:30

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:^ Thanks for the clarification! The above But Niko also mentions he was already adjusting to the life there: he could have spent the rest of the season in the Big Brother Slavnih house if so required, with no problems.
I also got that impression . If he stays another week , he will feel much better. In the last days he really found connection with Zlatko and Maki.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 07 Marras 2010 19:02

(The chronology of this thread is going to be all messed up, but here's a translation from the Finnish daily live thread for today... beginning at the wee hours when Niko re-entered the Big Brother Finland house, woke up the housemates and started telling them about his trip:)

0:46 Niko re-enters the Big Brother Finland house through the eviction door, carrying his bag. He glances around in the empty living room, then heads for the bedroom where everyone is sleeping.

Niko (shouting in English): I'm back, motherfuckers!

Confusion as the housemates wake up. Then they get up and start hugging him.

Niko: Jebou! Hi there! Switch that goddamned light on now.

More hugging.

Niko (to Eetu): Oh, our "special guy".
Eetu (in English): Hello people!
Nino: Did you have fun?
Niko: Yeah, I did. :D
Nino: You didn't quite get to Brazil, did you.
Niko: Not really. But they thought I'm crazy as I was wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt all the time. Fuck. Why were you all asleep already?

0:49 Everyone is smiling at Niko and asking him questions. Elisabet asked about the video greetings they sent and Niko said he liked it. Niko says they don't really drink in the Big Brother Slavnih house. Petri laughs they drank that all the time in Finland while Niko was away. Niko says he could kind of guess that.

They ask whether he saw any fights or arguments. (Sandra had been telling them that kind of thing is going on in the Big Brother Slavnih house.) Niko agreed there was some of that each day. The Finnish housemates are surprised about this. Niko says most of the time he didn't really know what they were about as he doesn't know the language.

Elisabet: Did they arrange any special surprises for you?
Niko (laughing): No, nothing like that.
Everyone: No?!

The housemates ask him about the weekly task. Nino says they built a castle and then tore it down. Nino is asking again is he kidding, they actually didn't arrange anything special for him?

Niko: Well all I can say is that it probably wasn't quite like what you've been doing here. Finns are... that was like... Well let me put it this way: that was quite an interesting country. :D

The Finnish housemates list all kinds of "special" things they've experienced this week, including a fireworks display, a 3D movie and all. Niko reminds them it is a celebrity edition of Big Brother, that might be a factor as well.

0:51 Elisabet asks about Niko's greetings video which was shown to the Finnish housemates. They had been talking about it with Sandra and wondering what's wrong with Niko, he didn't look quite like himself in it. Niko is surprised about this, what do they mean. They say he looked as if he had been sad or something. Niko says it's probably just the fact that they shot the video all of a sudden.

Elisa tells Niko Sandra was crying when she left. Niko says the girls cried a bit too when he left but it was quite a different Big Brother than this one. Elisabet thinks Niko must have got well along with the hiphop guy. And the coreographer, too. Niko tells her the coreographer was evicted but yes, the hiphop guy was cool. Someone says Niko has taught "Jebou" to them. Niko laughs that was a good one, he was just shouting it a bit and they were all horrified.

Niko asks about their weekly task and they tell him it succeeded. But the sad and nasty part about it was that Sandra was so disappointed about the imaginary "Finland" not being an actual country she started crying.

Petri tells Niko he was so amused about the Santa dancing on the table to the dance beat; they got the music they had requested. It all went much better than they could ever have imagined. Nino says wearing the hats to the sauna was agony. They ask Niko if they tried to fool him in Slovenia. Niko says there was some of that but much less. Some funny fake customs, maybe five of them altogether. He was fooled by the morning greeting, thought that part was true.

0:54 Niko tells the Slovenian housemates weren't too good at speaking English.

Petri (sarcastically, as his English is not too fluent, either): Well fortunately we were all damn good at it.
Somebody: Nino was speaking Finnish to her all the time.
Petri: Nino's first words to her: "I like man. I am gay."

Niko breaks into laughter. Nino starts demonstrating him how "Maza the Dog" (Petri) was sleeping next to Sandra in no time. Normally he doesn't even use deodorant but now was putting it on every day, and acting like a gentleman. Niko says he has a wife candidate for Petri in Slovenia. The others guess it's Ines and Niko agrees. A playboy model. Maza would have been chasing her with his eyes gleaming. Niko Ines was the only woman in the house with whom he had any longer discussions. She spoke English well enough for having a proper conversation but the other women didn't, really.

0:58 Elisa asks if Niko liked their video greetings as they were all shouting "Jebou!" Niko says he did. He just had hard time figuring out who was the missing among them, the evicted housemate. He almost thought no-one had been evicted but then noticed Vilhelmiina wasn't among them. Niko thinks it was funny when the Slovenian housemates commented to him that you have a "punk rocker" in the Finnish Big Brother house. They meant Elisabet. Elisabet is all confused, how can someone think of her as a punk rocker?

1:00 Niko tells the others about the ass-grabbing fake greeting thing which started already in the studio before he entered the house. There was a former Playboy model as a hostess and she asked him to slap her butt. And, after some initial confusion, Niko did. Then it went on in the house.

Niko tells the housemates how thrilled the Slovenian housemates were when he brought them a bottle of vodka. He also brought them chocolate, traditional Sami people hats from Lapland, and Big Brother branded products from Finland. It was the first time they were allowed to drink properly. And unlike in Finland, where Big Brother delivers alcohol to the house in batches, there they got it all at the same time. And they usually don't get any. But they get music more reguarly than here, every morning in fact. They also got a guitar for his farewell party, even though they had to fake it was someone's birthday. Someone asks if Niko was drunk, then. Niko says he was, hasn't been drinking spirits in two months.

1:02 Someone asked Niko to guess who is the Head of the House now. They reveal him it's Elisabet. Then they tell him who are up for eviction this week: Nino, Elli-Maija, Petri and Jani. Niko gives Marika a high five: it's the first time she's not up for eviction.

Elisabet asks how Niko felt when he was leaving the Big Brother Slavnih house as Sandra wouldn't have wanted to leave from Big Brother Finland. Niko says it's always nice getting back "home". But then he says now you're all thinking it was horrible. It was not, it was just different. But really, they have nothing to complain about here. If they've been bored here at times, being there is the real definition of "boring". They are doing OK here compared to that.

1:07 Niko is laughing about the current situation in Big Brother Slavnih: their weekly budget is now minus 290 euros. Even if they succeed in the task they'll be left in the red. And he even contributed to that by earning 70 euro penalty. Was talking about something that wasn't allowed when he was drunk. They told him in the morning but said it doesn't matter as they can't remember it either.

Everybody was really nice to Niko but they argued with each other. And the divide between the women of the house and the men of the house was really strong. No female houseamate has ever won Big Brother Slovenia.

Niko thinks they've probably tried to be hospitable in Finland. During his visit, the Slovenes mostly spoke their own language and were arguing with each other, and when he tried to ask what's going on they said or gestured "it's nothing". So he had to pretend "Oh well, it's nothing again." Elisabet tells that even when Sandra was standing in front of the open eviction door, about to step outside, she was still saying she doesn't want to leave.

1:12 Niko: But it's a really strange feeling when you've been here for two months and then just have to go to another place, trembling: "Hey. My name is Niko", during a live broadcast. And there you go, with a bunch of celebs.

Nino: Do you think Big Brother is a bigger thing in there than here.
Niko: It's a fucking big thing. Everyone from the former Yugoslavia is watching it.

Niko laughs about the location of the Big Brother Slavnih house. It's on the back yard of a TV studio. You could see the nearby apartment houses. While they were in the yard building the castle they could see some people on the TV studio's balcony smoking and hollering "Nikooo!" and he didn't know what he should do. The other housemates began shouting back and Niko then did the same and waved at them. They told him even some of their friends have visited the balcony. It's totally different from Big Brother Finland where the house is built in an isolated place and the housemates are kept in constant isolation from the outside world, not allowed to see anyone except some rare visitors to the house during some tasks.

1:15 Niko is called to the diary room. Meanwhile, some of the housemates start sleeping again and Jani, Elisabet and Nino go out for some smokes. Elisabet is miffed at the Slovenian housemates mistaking her as a "punk rocker". Nino guffaws they have probably asked something like "who's that fat guy" about him. They think Niko will be allowed to show some videos at some point.

1:23 The smokers return inside the house. Not to sleep, though, but to make some coffee. Niko returns from the confession room and Elisabet goes to give him a hug. Jani says they've been missing him. Niko says that's bullshit. Elisabet says she's even worn one of Niko's hoodies all the time.

1:25 Niko asks if they've got anything to eat in the fridge. They do, but Niko resorts to making a couple of sandwiches. Niko says the food was good there but they were complaining about the lack of ingredients and their budget.

1:27 Nino tells Niko how wonderful a person Sandra was. Elisabet and Jani are saying the same. Nino tells how she started crying on the sofa when the weekly task was over and they had to reveal her about the presentations and customs being all fake. Then all the others were crying and asking her to forgive them. She had been so enthusiastic and happy about everything that had been arranged for her. Elisabet still can't get how they didn't arrange anything special for Niko.

Niko (laughing): Well they just didn't. But I don't know, maybe that was how it was meant to be. It was quite an experience, anyway. I'll tell more about it in the outside world, you know.
Elisabet: But now you know all their national dishes and such?
Niko: I wasn't told anything about such things.

1:29 Niko about to visit the bathroom. He asks the others how Sandra coped with that. They say she was cool with that. Niko laughs about the shower routine in Slovenia, someone had to pump water for him. Nino asks if Niko showered naked. Niko says he didn't as no-one of the Slovenes did. They would probably have lynched him for that or something, he laughs.

(There's more of Niko's nightly tales in the Finnish daily live thread. Maybe I'll translate it a bit later.)

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 07 Marras 2010 20:51

19:30 The housemates were called to the sofas to discuss the exchange week and to evaluate the roles Sandra and Niko had in the exchange. They often get these small discussion tasks on Sundays during the "BB Extra" show so they can be shown discussing live on broadcast TV.

A couple of comments from the discussion:

Elisabet about Sandra: "She brought us all closer together; getting us work for a common goal. The atmosphere in the Big Brother Finland house has been just wonderful during this week. She has taught me to think differently about things: maybe the world isn't as bad place as I have thought when people like Sandra exist. She has made a permanent place in my heart which will never go away. I even compared her to Michael Jackson which should tell something about my appreciation."

(Michael Jackson is Elisabet's greatest idol both as a person and a musician.)

Niko's self-reflection about his stint in Big Brother Slavnih: "It was actually a though task - suddenly being sent from here to a Big Brother house like that. Their concept of hospitality might have been different to what you guys did here. When I first arrived there I was left quite alone; I had to be active about finding out about things. But I tried to maintain an encouraging attitude towards my Slovenian housemates; instead of just being a guest, I hoped to be able to give something back to the house, both in interactions with people and especially when carrying out the duties related to the weekly task. The men and the women of the house were strongly segregated into two camps. I was the guy who had discussions with both and shuttled between the camps."

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 07 Marras 2010 20:59

20:55 The housemates are sitting on the sofas, waiting for the live eviction show to start.

Big Brother: "This is Big Brother. Five minutes to live broadcast."

21:02 Big Brother: "This is Big Brother. The live broadcast begins."

The housemates reminisce about one of the nights during the exchange week when Elisabet and Marika continued drinking after a dinner with wine, and brought a wine bottle and wine glasses even into the bedroom, drinking some more there.

21:08 Niko: (laughing) "Igor was drinking only whiskey in our party. And he talks in this deep voice."

21:09 The first connection to the house:

Susanna: "Niko N: You have just returned from exchange. How does it now feel to sit back on the home sofa?"
Niko: (smiling) "Home sweet home; it's always nice to return home... even though this isn't really my home, but you know what I mean."

Susanna: "Marika, you're not up for eviction this time. How does it feel now?"
Marika: "It's really, really nice. But I'm feeling sad for the nominees."

Susanna: "Elli-Maija. You've only been a little over week in the house and once they got a chance to nominate you, your housemates did. What do you think are the reasons for that?"
Elli-Maija: "I don't want to speculate about it but I think I know why. I've been more quiet than the others and I can be irritating at times."
Susanna: "Irritating? In what way?"
Elli-Maija: "I don't always think before I open my mouth. And then again, I sometimes think too much."

Susanna: "Noora, you're the only new housemate from the latest batch who didn't get nominated. Why do you think this is so?"
Noora: "It's hard for me to tell. I've just been myself all the time."

Susanna: "Eetu, you've slept by Elli-Maija this week. What's going on?"
Eetu: "No, actually I've slept by Sandra too!"

Susanna: "Jani. Tell us a joke, please."
Jani: "Nothing really comes to mind right now, maybe later?"

Susanna: "Elisabet. Congratulations on winning the Head of the House title."
Elisabet: "Thank you."
Susanna: "How does it feel now?"
Elisabet: (smiling) "I'm only slowly figuring out what it means, maybe I didn't before."

Susanna: "Petri, you all passed your weekly task, and you had to keep a straight face when telling Sandra lies. What was the hardest part about it?"
Petri: "Keeping a straight face? Well it was when the Santa was shaking his ass while dancing on the table and Nino was in the corner wearing reindeer antlers on his head."

Susanna: "Marika, what was the most troublesome part about fooling Sandra?"
Marika: "Well it's never a nice feeling for anyone when you're getting fooled... oh, or do you mean when I had the hardest time keeping a straight face? I had to run to the bathroom during the 'Politics of Finland' presentation as I started cracking up."

Susanna: "Nino, how was your English during the week?"
Nino: (laughing) "I'm pretty sure I spoke more Finnish to Sandra than English. But I understood most of the things she said. It was really nice, having her here."

Susanna: "Thank you, housemates. We will get back to you."

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 07 Marras 2010 22:11

21:22 The second connection to the house:

Susanna: "Petri, during the week you spent much time sleeping next to Sandra by nights. What was so different about Sandra when compared to the other girls in the house?"
Petri: "She was smarter, really kind-hearted and so on... but our girls have kind hearts too."
Susanna: "'Our girls have kind hearts too?'"

Susanna: "Eetu, you were also sleeping next to Sandra."
Eetu: (smiling) "Yeah, but only on one night. And unlike Petri, I had to ask her if I could!"

Susanna: "Petri. You have said you're 'not worthy of Sandra'. What do you mean by that?"
Petri: "No pearls before swine."
Susanna: "The others promised to go to Slovenia but you had some ice-hockey match as an excuse...?" (Petri plays ice-hockey)
Petri: "It didn't go quite that way. I just meant I can't make binding promises until I know my schedules. I don't think we will be able to all go as one big group."

Susanna: "Elisabet, what did you think about Petri not promising to go to Slovenia straight away."
Elisabet: "Well that was quite outrageous."

Susanna: "Petri, what are your feelings towards Sandra?"
Petri: "Well she's a nice girl, for sure."
Susanna: "Petri, you now have a chance to send your greetings to Sandra."
Petri: "I can't speak English fluently enough."
Susanna: "You can speak Finnish, we will subtitle it for her."
Petri: "Hi Sandra. I'll come to Slovenia to see you once I have the time... I guess some time after the ice-hockey season is over for this year!"
(laughter from the studio audience)

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 07 Marras 2010 22:17

21:40 The third connection to the house:

Susanna: "Good evening, housemates! This is Susanna again."

Susanna: "Niko, how would you describe the life in the Slovenian Big Brother house?"
Niko: "There did not seem to be as much going on as in the Finnish house... but they told me all kinds of strange things happened last week."
Susanna: "Did you notice any other differences between the two houses?"
Niko: "The house was really cool with the 'Alice in Wonderland' theme and lots of colors. You had to enter the girls' bedroom through a hole in the wall. I think it was too difficult for those older guys with back pains."
Susanna: "Who was the closest to you in the house?"
Niko: "Maki or Zlatko... I guess Zlatko as he was of the same age as I and I like hiphop."
Susanna: "Tell us something about the Slovenian customs, for example the greeting style you were taught."
Niko: (laughing) "Yeah, they started fooling me right away when I entered the studio. The hostess told me to pat her butt, saying it was the local way to greet somebody. I said I can't possibly do that, she said yes you can, just do it. So a slapped her on the butt for real, with some force."

Susanna: "Thank you, housemates. We will get back to you."

21:45 The fourth connection to the house:

Susanna: "Good evening, housemates. It is Susanna again."

Susanna: "Noora, how would you describe Sandra, the Slovenian exchange housemate who was living with you?"
Noora: "She was a really lovely person, just great: so filled with energy, and happy, I haven't seen anyone like her, and so open-minded and positive that I cried when she left."

Susanna: "Elli-Maija: You have spent a lot of time together with Eetu and you have been saying that the outside world will see you as a slut of some sort because of that. Do you have anything further to say on that subject?"
Elli-Maija: "Well that's some question, I just lost my train of thought... Yeah, I think it may look a bit like that when viewed from the outside world but he's like a little brother to me... or I've earlier said he is like a big brother to me but now I think he's really like a little brother."
Susanna: "I thought at one point you said he resembles your boyfriend in the outside world, instead?"
Elli-Maija: "Have I said that, too? Well he has a similar body type as my boyfriend."
Susanna: "What do you feel your boyfriend should think about Eetu?"
Elli-Maija: "That they'll become the best friends."

Susanna: "Nino, what is your opinion on Sandra, the exchange housemate?"
Nino: "She's just amazing, I had forgotten there are such people in the world; it's just wonderful that people like Sandra still exist. For me, this has been the best week of all 10 in here."

Susanna: "Jani T., you have said during the week Sandra irritates you. What's so annoying about her?"
Jani: "I'm not used to singing. It's a bit irritating when someone keeps on singing with no end to it."

22:07 The fifth connection to the house:

Susanna: "Elisabet, you were already missing Niko when he left for Slovenia. How does it now feel he's back?"
Elisabet: "It is a really great thing he is back."

Susanna: "Niko, why were the women and the men living in so segregated groups in Slovenia?"
Niko: "Yeah, I noticed some friction between them. Maybe it's the culture. At least the male housemates didn't seem to respect women to the same extent as we do here."

Susanna: "Nino, how did Niko change during the week?"
Nino: "Niko? Changed?"
Susanna: "Or did he change?"
Nino: "He didn't change in any way. He's the same kind of funny guy as before."

Susanna: "Thank you, housemates. We will get back to you soon."

22:13 The sixth connection to the house:

Susanna: "Housemates. This is Susanna once again."

Susanna: "Elli-Maija, why should you get the chance to stay in the house."
Elli-Maija: "It's my 'school of life' experience... and I've not ready to graduate just yet."
Susanna: "If you get to stay, what would we still be seeing?"
Elli-Maija: "That's going to be a surprise. Maybe I'll be going around naked the whole time."

Susanna: "Jani T., you've promised to bring some humor in the house. Care to give us some example of what you've done on that front this far?"
Jani: "The first night in the sauna and drinking, some dance moves in front of the jacuzzi, and you've surely all heard my laugh."

Susanna: "Nino, you've said many times you're 'so completely seen' by now. Would you want to leave the house?"
Nino: "I don't know, I've been homesick. On the other hand, if I'd be evicted now I would have three weeks to hide at home and lose some weight before the BB bar tours start."

Susanna: "Petri, are you nervous about possibly going home tonight?"
Petri: "Not really."
Susanna: "So you're so sure you'll be staying?"
Petri: "I just don't find the situation that thrilling."

Susanna: "Noora, who were you sleeping next to last night?"
Noora: "Petri and Nino."
Susanna: "In Petri's embrace?"
Noora: "Certainly not in anyone's embrace! What kind of a question is that. I think I'd know if I'd slept cuddling up with someone."

Susanna: "Jani T., how would you define your ideal man?"
Jani: "Well, what would I say, there are many kinds..."

Susanna: "Thank you housemates, we'll be getting back to you soon!"

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 07 Marras 2010 22:22

22:16 Results of the eviction vote:

Susanna: "Good evening, housemates! This is Susanna. The voting lines have now been closed. The tenth housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother house is.... Elli-Maija!"

Big Brother: "Elli-Maija, you have one minute left."

Big Brother: "10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0! Elli-Maija, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

Elli-Maija has left the Big Brother house.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 08 Marras 2010 22:58

Day 77/97 - Monday (2010-11-08)

(Note: It has been revealed to the viewers that today Niko will be told about his girlfriend, Sofia, having been in the secret area of the house the night before Niko left for Slovenia. Back then, Niko had been given a choice: he could either have a party with his housemates or go to the secret area to rest a bit before the trip. They never told him Sofia would be in there waiting for him, and Niko chose he'd rather have the party than just rest. The party went on. Sofia waited for him in the secret area for some time, but then left the house. They never saw each other that day, and Niko never knew she was there... until now.)

22:04 Niko returns from the confession room with watery eyes. He walks past the other housemates who are sitting on the living room sofas. They're looking perplexed. Niko doesn't look them in the eyes but signs them to keep quiet by putting his extended forefinger to his lips. He walks to the bedroom door.

In the bedroom, Niko goes straight to his bed. There's a plastic storage box lying on it, containing his clothes. He lifts it off the bed and drops it on the floor next to it in a pretty rough way, then sits down on the bed himself, sobbing and sighing.

Back at the sofas, the rest of the housemates are quietly speculating what has happened. They're warning Marika not to dash in there to hug Niko right now because he might not appreciate it in that state of mind. Nino goes in to the bedroom to have a look but Niko tells him to fuck off.

Niko, who is again alone in the bedroom, changes into a pair of black pants, and a black hoodie, and then goes in bed, under the blanket. He's still sobbing.

22:12 The housemates on the sofas are speculating whether that could be an emotional reaction to something happy or something sad. Marika thinks it could even be some positive thing but Petri says it surely isn't as he was so angrily telling Nino to go away.

22:18 Big Brother: "This is Big Brother. Everyone must change the batteries to their microphones."

Niko is still in the bed, but he soon gets up and just sits on the edge of the bed. Elisabet enters the bedroom, bringing him new batteries from the storage room, and Niko silently changes them into his transmitter unit. They don't say a word. Elisabet returns to the company of the others.

22:21 Most of the housemates go out in the smoking area to have a smoke and discuss about the thing. They think if it had been something really serious, Niko would never have come back from the confession room. They're planning to go to bed in a really quiet and orderly fashion tonight, in order not to disturb Niko. Marika, who is the most spontaneously empathetic of the housemates and often wants to hug people when they're in bad mood, is told not to do that now; it's better to let Niko process his feelings. "I won't", Marika promises.

22:31 The housemates are back on the sofas. Niko is called to the confession room again. He passes the housemates in silence and goes to the confession room. The housemates note he's wearing all black now, instead of the gray clothes he had moments ago.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 08 Marras 2010 23:02

22:58 Niko comes back from the confession room. The housemates had already been speculating he might have left the house for good now.

Niko (to the others): "Wait for a moment, I need to take a leak."

Then he goes to the bathroom.

23:00 Niko comes to the sofas. He tells the others he's all right, just a bit upset. Nino asks if he can tell them what's it about.

Niko (sobbing): "You know, when we had that party... who was waiting for me in the secret area."
Somebody: "Sofia?"
Niko: (breaking down into tears) "Yes. (sobbing) And I didn't know. I saw the video, there were roses and sparkly wine and everything."

The housemates are angry on Niko's behalf as Big Brother didn't tell him Sofia was there. He had only been told he could choose to go to there to rest before he leaves for Slovenia.

kaja_slo
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja kaja_slo » 08 Marras 2010 23:06

Oh my, this is really mean . Why on earth BB is punishing Niko so much ?

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 08 Marras 2010 23:26

23:16 Niko and the others have been to the smoking area and now return to the sofas. Niko is already getting into a more normal mood.

His housemates are still angry on his behalf and saying that was an outrageous twist, even tasteless, as Niko was never even hinted Sofia could be in there.

Niko says the video he saw showed Sofia waiting for him for several hours in the secret area.

(Finnish viewers have actually disputed the length of her stay: that night, those subscribing to the 24/7 service could hear an accidental announcement in the DC2 video stream that was intended to be heard by Sofia only, and which might have signaled her departure from the house much earlier than that.)

Niko says he's a bit annoyed about his strong initial reaction as no-one has died or anything like that. But he just felt so bad and disappointed upon hearing about it. He also says he now feels a bit like someone would have pulled a rug from underneath him: down and less energetic, as he can't discuss this with Sofia. If he'll stay for the final, it will be a long three weeks ahead.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 08 Marras 2010 23:57

23:46 The housemates are trying to make Niko think about the twist in a positive way. Marika says the fact Niko chose to spend his time with them instead of just going to rest just shows how social he is, and it was nice for them; it was an obvious choice for him.

Nino reminds Niko that Sofia had earlier said she would never want to come to live in the BB house as a housemate. But now she had agreed to come there for Niko as a visitor which is practically the same thing: she would have been wearing the same kind of a microphone, there are cameras in the secret area just as well, etc. Maybe it was better that Niko didn't go there; maybe Sofia didn't even think it through properly when she agreed to come there. The viewers would have seen their "private" moment, kissing and all.

Niko says Sofia just looked so disappointed on the video when she left. Elisabet says she'll surely understand; she knows Niko had not been told about her presence.

23:58 The housemates recall they had actually been joking at the time that maybe Sofia is there in the secret area, but no-one really believed it.

Niko: "I don't know, I just feel like I had let her down."
Elisabet: "It's this place, it makes all your emotions more intense. You had no way of knowing."

Nino thinks this is something like devaluing or degrading them as human beings. Niko also quietly remarks he's never been subjected to a trick that would have felt quite as nasty as this one.

0:05

Niko: "It's just that I've been thinking about her so much in here."
Elisabet: "Yeah, it's like they struck you to your 'weakest link'."

Gulak
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gulak » 09 Marras 2010 16:48

I have to say this was well played by our BB production. Drama is the best entertainment. :)

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 10 Marras 2010 17:36

Day 79/97 - Wednesday (2010-11-10)

This week, the Finnish housemates have a glamor-themed weekly task, composed of various related daily tasks.

On Monday, they were dressing up as various fantasy characters or stereotypes. On Tuesday, they held a fashion show and even had a catwalk in the house.

Today, they've been shooting pictures for an imaginary women's clothing catalog. See here, here and here for some pictures.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”