Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 30 Loka 2009 22:48

pbbaddict14 kirjoitti:if Cathy has been advised that there might be live feeds of the shower room, she just might take a bath with her underwears on.
On our BB some housemates decide to shower in their bikinis or shorts, this year most of the females have been less camera shy. Nothing wrong in showering in bikinis in the house.

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 30 Loka 2009 22:49

ff kirjoitti:Don't know if someone already has asked this, but is Cathy a potential finalist or maybe even a winner? Or are all housemates equal in the public's eye? Thanks.
She could possibly be.. But my favorite is Melissa, commonly called as "Melai" in the house. And also the guy that she is close to, who is Jason.. My friend's like Melissa too. Cathy is okay with me.. She is much better than some of the housemates.. :)

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 30 Loka 2009 22:51

[juuso] kirjoitti:And on this week they had one task. Housemates played Play Station 3 and solved riddles about evicted housemates. When they passed it they got jungle party.

In PBB they have to win the weekly task inorder to have a food budget

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 30 Loka 2009 22:52

ruthdarlene kirjoitti:
Punde kirjoitti:
ruthdarlene kirjoitti:PBB's house is also clean.. :)
Clean, as in not dirty? Well, our house is usually a mess, food and dishes and everything just laying around. Our housemates are very lazy cleaners.
Yep, the PBB housemates clean the house, they wash the dishes too. :)
Kätlin is the hardest cleaner in our house. :thumbsup Now she is away and the house is like rubbish dump.

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 30 Loka 2009 22:52

Briele85 kirjoitti:
[juuso] kirjoitti:And on this week they had one task. Housemates played Play Station 3 and solved riddles about evicted housemates. When they passed it they got jungle party.

In PBB they have to win the weekly task inorder to have a food budget
Thats how it was here before too, this year has been totally different.
Kuva

Reiward
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reiward » 30 Loka 2009 22:54

ff kirjoitti:Don't know if someone already has asked this, but is Cathy a potential finalist or maybe even a winner? Or are all housemates equal in the public's eye? Thanks.
For me, I think she doesn't have potentials of winning. She hasn't really come out of her shell yet, that's why she is hardly noticed in the show. It is only now that she has been noticed this much. For me, all I ever know about her is that she is beautiful and nice I guess. Maybe she could be a finalist but probably not the winner. Potential winner is Melissa, lots of fans already in the Philippines.

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 30 Loka 2009 22:54

Kätlin is the hardest cleaner in our house. :thumbsup Now she is away and the house is like rubbish dump.
I hope that the housemates realize that they are living in Big Brother's House and that they should at least show their respect to him by just cleaning the house :)

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 30 Loka 2009 22:55

For me, I think Cathy could be in the Big 4, but i doubt if she would become the Big Winner of the show. the views on the housemates changes everyday when they have tasks or even just in ordinary days inside the house. If they dont show bad attitudes, chances are, they are safe and would not be the target of nominations by co-housemates. So far, Cathy is well-loved by the housemates so she would probably be safe for maybe 4 or 5 more nominations-evictions. (there are 4-5 housemates that are easy targets, i think they would go first) :lol:

Xanten
Hyvän Mielen Olento

Viesti Kirjoittaja Xanten » 30 Loka 2009 22:57

Corrction to my earlier text: there is no private batheroom (i.e. shower or bath) in the "suite", only toilet.

Also the "suite" is usually closed, when in. Can not come downstairs and up.. you are either there or not.

At the moment in BB house there is 30 minutes of hot water for ALL of them to shower.

Me too, I wonder, that the females shower naked now (apart from Stephania) , but the guys wear pants, except Sampo and Sami (when drunk).

Reiward
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reiward » 30 Loka 2009 23:00

Cathy hasn't really become outstanding in any way that she could me. There are outstanding housemates, however I think Cathy seems to be one of those simple ones.

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 30 Loka 2009 23:00

I guess you are starting to adapt a big brother USA type of season
"The Golden Rule"

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 30 Loka 2009 23:02

Xanten kirjoitti:Corrction to my earlier text: there is no private batheroom (i.e. shower or bath) in the "suite", only toilet.

Also the "suite" is usually closed, when in. Can not come downstairs and up.. you are either there or not.

At the moment in BB house there is 30 minutes of hot water for ALL of them to shower.

Me too, I wonder, that the females shower naked now (apart from Stephania) , but the guys wear pants, except Sampo and Sami (when drunk).

Well Cathy could shower with her swimsuit on. She will have no problem with it. They are ways to cover herself up when changing. It's just a matter of technique!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 30 Loka 2009 23:04

Briele85 kirjoitti:I guess you are starting to adapt a big brother USA type of season
I don't think so, there's a long way to the BB USA format. The Slums/Paradise divide and Head of House reminds me more of UK last year, and also this year in the UK they let the housemates discuss nominations freely during the last couple of weeks.

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 30 Loka 2009 23:06

ruthdarlene, Reiward, pbbaddict14 thanks for your answers. But this swap could be a great chance for Cathy for showing her potential maybe. And she could get more people behind her in Pinoy. Sunday come quickly. :D
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 30 Loka 2009 23:10

Punde kirjoitti:
Briele85 kirjoitti:I guess you are starting to adapt a big brother USA type of season
I don't think so, there's a long way to the BB USA format. The Slums/Paradise divide and Head of House reminds me more of UK last year, and also this year in the UK they let the housemates discuss nominations freely during the last couple of weeks.

yes, i agree.. PBB is different from USA.. We have our own unique PBB.. We also have Teen Edition and Celebrity for the PBB .. :)

we had 2 teen editions already, wherein in the latest edition the parents were also in the house but in another house without the teens knowing that their parents were there , 2 celebrity edition and i think, this PBB double up is the third PBB for the adult. :)

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 30 Loka 2009 23:10

ff kirjoitti:ruthdarlene, Reiward, pbbaddict14 thanks for your answers. But this swap could be a great chance for Cathy for showing her potential maybe. And she could get more people behind her in Pinoy. Sunday come quickly. :D
this is a Win-Win situation for Cathy. She gets exposure in BBF, and at the same time she will be the exposed as well in PBB because of the swap thing. But its all good. I wish her well. I know she is going to make us proud. :thumbsup

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 30 Loka 2009 23:11

ff kirjoitti:ruthdarlene, Reiward, pbbaddict14 thanks for your answers. But this swap could be a great chance for Cathy for showing her potential maybe. And she could get more people behind her in Pinoy. Sunday come quickly. :D
that is what i am also thinking of.. People will like her even more and will get more interested of her because of this swap.. :)

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 30 Loka 2009 23:12

Except that Big Brother USA has slop area where you dont have the most comfortable bed and food if you are unlucky. They also have head of household. He/she's the one who decides who to put on elimination block before the household members get to vote . TheY have this POV-power of veto thing where you can save yourself from elimination if you win it. Also in BB USA, the housemates are allowed to scheme. PBB don't have any of these rules yet.
"The Golden Rule"

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 30 Loka 2009 23:14

ruthdarlene kirjoitti:
that is what i am also thinking of.. People will like her even more and will get more interested of her because of this swap.. :)

It depends on the outcome of her journey :-) though I'm sure she will do great. Bruce was never that popular after the swap.
"The Golden Rule"

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 30 Loka 2009 23:15

I like Big Brother Finland's voice. he sounds like the one in SAW. creeeeeepy. :demon:

ruthdarlene
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ruthdarlene » 30 Loka 2009 23:16

@briele..

it's because bruce wasn't really that interesting.. :)

it's different with cathy.. i feel that there is something with her that can make people like her in the future.. :)

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 30 Loka 2009 23:20

ruthdarlene kirjoitti:@briele..

it's because bruce wasn't really that interesting.. :)

it's different with cathy.. i feel that there is something with her that can make people like her in the future.. :)

yep :-) I'm just glad she's aware of her responsibility as per what she told big brother. Cathy wasn't that interesting until Princess was gone =)
"The Golden Rule"

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”