Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
xing
Asukaskokelas

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja xing » 02 Marras 2009 16:26

Cathy thinks Sampo is cute but too young for her..lol
Kuva
--==ISN'T SHE LOVELY?==--

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 02 Marras 2009 16:29

Aww Kätlin & Hermes...
Kuva
Kuva

STG
Heikoilla hangilla

Viesti Kirjoittaja STG » 02 Marras 2009 16:30

chynnaheart kirjoitti:i think sampo(what did u call him 10),the gay one will be friendly to cathy.he has this feminine side like rob i think before he knew that he was not a real gay.Rob even hug cathy also... lets see what will happen..
Cathy called him "Ten" yesterday. Sampo said he's bisexual. Well, Sampo is always very polite and kind to women.

tyrarya
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja tyrarya » 02 Marras 2009 16:32

Heey ( I am new) I am watchin PBB live streaming now. Hermes and Kätlin are kinda close now.. Don't know if it's a good thing or not.
But they look kinda cute :lol:

Kuva

zero
Mökkiläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja zero » 02 Marras 2009 16:34

Kätlin and Hermes seems to be lot together. They are so cute. [smilie=a_smitten.gif]
Kuva

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 02 Marras 2009 16:35

lol 3 people posting same picture sametime :lol:
Kuva

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 02 Marras 2009 16:36

xing kirjoitti:
i really admire Esa since lastnight when i was watching the FBB LS..
Esa is actually a big favourite, along with Kätlin. Esa is very different from the other HMs, or the typcal BB HMs we get in Finland. Most HMs tend to be in the early twenties and quite empty-headed.

Esa is 29 and is preparing his doctoral dissertation at the Helsinki University of Technology. He also has very high I.Q. and is the chairperson of Helsinki's Mensa, the international association for high I.Q. people. His nickname on the forums is actually Mensa. :D

Some viewers think that he's too quiet and boring, but I don't think so. He's not talking all the time but he's always nice and friendly to the others and a very good listener. He also has a nice, dry and bit sarcastic sense of humour (which some of the HMs or viewers don't get). He has invented many games for the HMs to play to pass the time. He doesn't drink alcohol and during parties he sort of looks after the others and cleans up.

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 02 Marras 2009 16:36

Aso said some respectable lines about Cathy in your diary room.
"The Golden Rule"

Miro
Intruuderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Miro » 02 Marras 2009 16:36

Here we go, after this commercial gap, the intoxication time.
Please help us edit these articles:
Wikipedia Article for Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinoy_Big_ ... _Double_Up)
Wikipedia Article for Big Brother Finland 5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2009_(Finland))

oreotm
Kesä-Esa

Viesti Kirjoittaja oreotm » 02 Marras 2009 16:37

i find Aso soo sweet specially when he told to Bigbrother that she like to sleep beside cathy but he choose not to because he knew that the culture in our country is a bit conservative, and he doesnt want cathy to think bad regarding him and all the Finnish guys... how sweet...

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 02 Marras 2009 16:39

Punde kirjoitti:
xing kirjoitti:PBBDU primetime just started..

to our finnish friends who want to watch here's a link: http://amfmph.com/home/abs-cbn-live

reposted... :D

you can watch it here all the happenings in PBBDU primetime episode...
some of the HMs got drunk during the pool party..im very diappointed on ROB..
LOL, they have dubbed our housemates' speech :D Sorry, in Finland we dub only childrens programmes, it's always as funny when you first hear it (and don't understand the language)

that's quite funny too. they should've just put subtitles to Finnish words. :D

zero
Mökkiläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja zero » 02 Marras 2009 16:39

Tomi- kirjoitti:lol 3 people posting same picture sametime :lol:
Yeah and I was first wondering why there isn't any picture of them :lol:

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 02 Marras 2009 16:40

oreotm kirjoitti:i find Aso soo sweet specially when he told to Bigbrother that she like to sleep beside cathy but he choose not to because he knew that the culture in our country is a bit conservative, and he doesnt want cathy to think bad regarding him and all the Finnish guys... how sweet...
This is why Aso is such a complicated character. One moment he is such a nice guy like that described, and the next he is shouting stupid pervert jokes like a halfwit. Interesting guy to say the least, and an excellent BB housemate.

Dr. J
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dr. J » 02 Marras 2009 16:43

I love this swap!

Cathy and katlin were both welcomed very well by hms..

They're both enjoying their stay.. That's really cool..

Go cat-dog!

i pity those who are in house b (melay's group) Hahahaha., they're just listening while house a and katlin is partying.. Katlin is soooo hot! I like her..

Bb fever

tyrarya
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja tyrarya » 02 Marras 2009 16:46

Tomi- kirjoitti:lol 3 people posting same picture sametime :lol:
haha yeah, but they are so cute so :D
I think it's nice that Hermes keep Kätlin company, the other just do something else, even tho I think they are all kinda tired from last night :)

FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 02 Marras 2009 16:46

Big Brother has now given the FBB HMs a weekly task. They have to prepare skits or presentations about Finnish culture for Cathy and "turn her into a Finn". :D They will have different props in the extra room, where 4 HMs can go at the time. Cathy is not allowed to go there. If the HMs are successful, they will be rewarded with a "traditional Finnish celebration".

Sami read the instructions, Esa interpreted and explained it to Cathy.

Saranna pointed out (in Finnish) that no stupid fart humour but the best of Finnish culture. :thumbsup

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 02 Marras 2009 16:51

FrauleinGee kirjoitti:Big Brother has now given the FBB HMs a weekly task. They have to prepare skits or presentations about Finnish culture for Cathy and "turn her into a Finn". :D They will have different props in the extra room, where 4 HMs can go at the time. Cathy is not allowed to go there. If the HMs are successful, they will be rewarded with a "traditional Finnish celebration".

Saranna pointed out (in Finnish) that no stupid fart humour but the best of Finnish culture. :thumbsup

love it! :lol:
"The Golden Rule"

Miro
Intruuderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Miro » 02 Marras 2009 16:54

FrauleinGee kirjoitti:Big Brother has now given the FBB HMs a weekly task. They have to prepare skits or presentations about Finnish culture for Cathy and "turn her into a Finn". :D They will have different props in the extra room, where 4 HMs can go at the time. Cathy is not allowed to go there. If the HMs are successful, they will be rewarded with a "traditional Finnish celebration".

I love the weekly task! I hope they will be successful :)

What could the Philippine HMs weekly task be?
Wikipedia Article for Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinoy_Big_ ... _Double_Up)
Wikipedia Article for Big Brother Finland 5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_2009_(Finland))

Miro
Intruuderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Miro » 02 Marras 2009 16:55

Dr. J kirjoitti:I love this swap!

Cathy and katlin were both welcomed very well by hms..

They're both enjoying their stay.. That's really cool..

Go cat-dog!

i pity those who are in house b (melay's group) Hahahaha., they're just listening while house a and katlin is partying.. Katlin is soooo hot! I like her..

Bb fever
They will get to meet her eventually ;)

I think Rob and Mariel won't get FE. Mariel might get the boot this coming Saturday.

Briele85
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Briele85 » 02 Marras 2009 16:56

PBB's weekly task is a VAriety Show, traditional way. Most likely the same :-)
"The Golden Rule"

xing
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja xing » 02 Marras 2009 16:57

FrauleinGee kirjoitti:
Esa is actually a big favourite, along with Kätlin. Esa is very different from the other HMs, or the typcal BB HMs we get in Finland. Most HMs tend to be in the early twenties and quite empty-headed.

Esa is 29 and is preparing his doctoral dissertation at the Helsinki University of Technology. He also has very high I.Q. and is the chairperson of Helsinki's Mensa, the international association for high I.Q. people. His nickname on the forums is actually Mensa. :D

Some viewers think that he's too quiet and boring, but I don't think so. He's not talking all the time but he's always nice and friendly to the others and a very good listener. He also has a nice, dry and bit sarcastic sense of humour (which some of the HMs or viewers don't get). He has invented many games for the HMs to play to pass the time. He doesn't drink alcohol and during parties he sort of looks after the others and cleans up.
wow..very impressive..yeah i can definitely see that he is a well-manered person just by merely looking at his body language and the way he talks.. :thumbsup
Kuva
--==ISN'T SHE LOVELY?==--

Miro
Intruuderi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Miro » 02 Marras 2009 16:58

Briele85 kirjoitti:PBB's weekly task is a VAriety Show, traditional way. Most likely the same :-)
Oh! So will Katlin be the judge? But since she spent time with House A, most likely she will be biased for them? Haha. I dunno.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”