Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
bianca
Työläinen

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 03 Tammi 2010 11:51

^ The rule is: The lowest ranking housemate in the HOH games will give 3 nomination points in front of all the housemates OR automatically nominate him/herself for eviction.

Rica was interviewed a while ago in a talk show. She was asked who she thinks the most unreal/fake housemate in PBB. Then she answered CATHY.

They also showed a clip where Big Brother was rushed to the hospital. Now the fans are saying that BB should be back within 24 hours or he will be forced evicted in PBB. :mrgreen: :ROFL

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 03 Tammi 2010 12:41

Aah! Okei, that's why there were so much fuss about Rica's interview in some BB forum. But I think it has been noticeable for a long time that Rica and Melai aren't so close to Cathy, so I'm not so surprised over that statement...

I hope that in some point Pbb will have a surprise twist in the HoH competion and the winner who gets immunity against nominations, will also be the one who gives the crucial three nomination points for someone. Would be interesting to see how housemates react on that kind of a twist.

Gulak
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gulak » 03 Tammi 2010 12:59

Whaaat? Rica was evicted? I thought she was one of the favorites. :(

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 03 Tammi 2010 14:28

Yes she is one of the favorites and in the front running for the Big 4. I think that's why the fans were so relaxed and didn't have much effort on voting. On the other hand, Johan and Sam's supporters power voted for them because they know that many people wanted them out.

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 03 Tammi 2010 16:14

Johan, Sam & Jason are up for eviction
can anyone post all the reasons for nominating, thx

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 04 Tammi 2010 05:17

Kuva

Jonayla
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jonayla » 04 Tammi 2010 12:18

LOL What a picture. It appears that the seal has suffered a little along the way. :D Thanks kitek!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 04 Tammi 2010 13:24

i was so shocked yesterday when i saw kuya(big brother) on the TV. :o hope he will be OK soon..

i did not vote for Rica last elimination because i thought people voted her(him? jeje) that much and Johan will be eliminated. but i was so wrong! :!: :cry: now i will spend half of my allowance to vote Johan out.. promise!

anyway, update me tonight.. i can't watch Primetime today..
Godbless..

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 04 Tammi 2010 14:03

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 04 Tammi 2010 16:10

I have question for our Finnish friends: do you guys watch the primetime episodes or just the LS? I hope you can watch the confessionals of the housemates with Big Utol (Pinoy slang term for sibling) because it is very fun to watch their reactions when Big Utol makes fun of them. :D

And also, Kath, Mariel & Jason's reactions were hilarious when they first heard Big Utol's voice. :lol:

knocker
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja knocker » 04 Tammi 2010 19:33

Sure Bianca. I don't have the patience to wait for the following episode. :twisted:

http://www.pinaychannel.tv/video/1226/P ... -Up-010410
a walking disaster

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 05 Tammi 2010 08:56

I watch sometimes the prime time episodes. Earlier I watched them more but now I also have too little patience to wait and watch them afterwards. But I watched the episode knocker posted and the Big Utol seems to be very interesting. (Does Utol mean something special?)

I like his way to do tricks with the housemates and shake them a bit, and I think it's good that he's so totally different than the original Kuya. The old Kuya was so nice and comforting. :in love: His voice was so warm, it was like he was "hugging" you when he spoke to you. I didn't understand what he was saying but I allways felt that I would do anything he'd asks me to do, just because of his gentle voice! So I think it's good that the new Big Brother doesn't want to imitate him att all. He couldn't beat the old Kuya's gentle grandpa voice.

Hehhe. I love the punishment for Jason for peeing outside at the yard. Our BB should have made Sami and Aso also wear diapers when they were peeing in the slumm yard. That would have certainly made the message clear about who's the boss. Overall in PBB they take more use of the punishments. And I'm loving it! :ROFL

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 05 Tammi 2010 09:14

By the way, does the punishment include drinking from that large water container? Does that mean that the diapers will be concretely put in use??? I mean, that Jason can't use the toilet? :shock:

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 05 Tammi 2010 11:28

Utol or 'tol is a colloquial term which means Brother, either a member of family, brotherhood, fraternity, etc.

BTW. Finland was making headlines during Christmas season here in the RP. A shootout in a mall in Espoo and train collision with a hotel in Helsinki.

marw
Jööteri

Viesti Kirjoittaja marw » 05 Tammi 2010 11:37

Hi everyone! This is my first post here and i'm a huge fan of pbb. First when Kätlin visit pbb i liked Hermes very much but now i think he is quite a player or something.
But now i have fell in love with Melason love team and i was hoping if someone could tell me more about them. And i would love if someone could translate mainpoints of these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNpG9_tTvLc
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHrvB89n ... re=related

where Jason talks about his feelings toward Melai.

And if someone could tell what they are talking about in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38PoFrvU ... L&index=17

photogurl
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja photogurl » 05 Tammi 2010 12:03

can't help but get irritated with Big Utol's voice...it's kinda annoying like he's trying hard to sound tough and mocking...but it's funny when they first heard Big Utol's voice and Jason said "It's not me!" and in a fighting stance :lol:

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 05 Tammi 2010 12:12

Pythos kirjoitti:Utol or 'tol is a colloquial term which means Brother, either a member of family, brotherhood, fraternity, etc.

BTW. Finland was making headlines during Christmas season here in the RP. A shootout in a mall in Espoo and train collision with a hotel in Helsinki.
Yeah, the shootout was sad news for Finland before the year changed. We have had now three years in a row bad shooting incidents. In 2007 the school massagre in Jokela, in 2008 another school massagre in Kauhajoki and now 31.12.2009 the shootout in a shopping mall in Espoo. The newest tragedy has of course again triggered a lot of discussion about violence. I just hope that the discussion would not concentrate mainly on immigration politics as the shooter was Kosovo Albanian from his origin.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 05 Tammi 2010 20:07

Please, could someone tell me what is going on between Melai and Tibo? They have had some serious looking conversations today and this time I have no idea what they are talking about. I allready tried to use google translator but still I don't have a clue what's happening...

bianx26
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianx26 » 06 Tammi 2010 04:44

mirian kirjoitti:Please, could someone tell me what is going on between Melai and Tibo? They have had some serious looking conversations today and this time I have no idea what they are talking about. I allready tried to use google translator but still I don't have a clue what's happening...
do have a video of that conversation?

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 06 Tammi 2010 07:23

No, sorry I don't have any video. :( The situation between Tibo and Melai was going on basicly the whole day yesterday. Tibo was saying something to Melai and she looked insulted and hurt. The other housemates were quiet, and looked very serious and kind of embarrassed of being there. Then Melai talked just with Jason for a very long time away from the others. I think it was about what Tibo had said to her. And again in the evening before they went to sleep, Melai had a long conversation with Tibo and she looked sad. Hermes was trying to comfort her after that.

Anybody having an idea what might it be about? I really would appreaciate it!

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 06 Tammi 2010 08:35

mirian kirjoitti:No, sorry I don't have any video. :( The situation between Tibo and Melai was going on basicly the whole day yesterday. Tibo was saying something to Melai and she looked insulted and hurt. The other housemates were quiet, and looked very serious and kind of embarrassed of being there. Then Melai talked just with Jason for a very long time away from the others. I think it was about what Tibo had said to her. And again in the evening before they went to sleep, Melai had a long conversation with Tibo and she looked sad. Hermes was trying to comfort her after that.

Anybody having an idea what might it be about? I really would appreaciate it!
Im not sure but they said(posters of PEX), housemates were not able to get their daily supplies because of Jason.

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 06 Tammi 2010 08:41

mirian kirjoitti:Yeah, the shootout was sad news for Finland before the year changed. We have had now three years in a row bad shooting incidents. In 2007 the school massagre in Jokela, in 2008 another school massagre in Kauhajoki and now 31.12.2009 the shootout in a shopping mall in Espoo. The newest tragedy has of course again triggered a lot of discussion about violence. I just hope that the discussion would not concentrate mainly on immigration politics as the shooter was Kosovo Albanian from his origin.
Similar incident was happened in the US and the prime suspect...an Asian. :(

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”