Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
mirian
Pääohjaaja

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 13 Tammi 2010 17:19

Hmm, 5 weeks and still 9 housemates. Are they evicting only one hm this time also or might there be a double eviction because five are nominated?

What has happened that has made people go against Cathy so heavily in Pex? There seems to be more BBE Cathy than BBE Hermes posts even though Hermes has been one of the most hated housemates in Pex the whole season.

This week's task has been quite boring. Someone clearly loves ball games in the PBB team. First bouncing balls task and now counting balls task... Next week painting 2010 balls? :)

knocker
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja knocker » 13 Tammi 2010 18:32

Pls, could somebody translate what they are talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/user/cyberdudeth ... RO9UzbuLcQ
a walking disaster

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 13 Tammi 2010 19:08

reasons why they hate cathy so much: she's overacting,trying hard,social climber,plastic(not sincere in everything),player(w/ hermes & johan), just looking for a loveteam, not reaching out with other housemates specially with the girls... that's what the haters/bashers say...i still like cathy though...am still a solid fan

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 13 Tammi 2010 19:33

and also last few days(when big utol forced them to drink alcohol) cathy told Big Utol that he likes Hermes more than a friend while they were in the confession room,...after that they talked and Hermes cried and told her that he's jealous of Johan...and also Hermes started to act as though they have this mutual understanding, so some of the housemates assumed that there's something going on between them...

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 13 Tammi 2010 19:42

everytime the housemates asked Hermes if cathy's already his girlfriend he just answered you should ask her...

he's like a dog following cathy all the time as though they're already bf-gf...because of what cathy said in the confession room...

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 13 Tammi 2010 20:05

just yesterday cathy cried because PJ and the others keep on teasing her with Hermes....plus hermes told her something like "why do you still entertain someone" (referring to johan) not the exact words but something like that....he just assumed that there something special between him and cathy....though cathy told him that he's special to her...but it doesn't mean he is her boyfriend...

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 13 Tammi 2010 20:10

yesterday Johan also cried and confessed to cathy that he's jealous of Hermes. And now cathy's in the middle, she shared her feelings with Tibo,Mariel and some of the housemates...because she felt that their housemates thinks she's a player...or something like that.....she said she's just naturally sweet and caring with her friends and nieces/nephews to everyone....so her bashers hate her more they say she's fake....etc,

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 13 Tammi 2010 20:19

her bashers think that was just her strategy to talk and to get the sympathy of her housemates so they won't choose her to go this saturday because of char char change...

Gulak
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gulak » 13 Tammi 2010 21:11

Pythos kirjoitti:Last 5 weeks for PBB... :D
Still 5 weeks? How many days exactly PBB lasts? What happened with Big Utol, did he just disappear? Kuya is back right? I haven't been following PBB much lately because CBB7 UK started (which is brilliant this year btw).

Jonayla
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jonayla » 13 Tammi 2010 21:26

nicesioc kirjoitti:.though cathy told him that he's special to her...but it doesn't mean he is her boyfriend...
I think also that Cathy only mean that Hermes is special hm`s to her, more closer than others. Just like Hermes said months ago Kätlin was special to someone.. That doesn`t mean anything more...

But what you think, who will evict next? I think Hermes is boring these days only following Cathy everywhere, he don`t give anything to watch.

I really feel sad for Cathy. She is very difficult situation between Johan & Hermes. I hope Hermes leave next, so all will be easier for her.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 13 Tammi 2010 22:19

nicesioc: Thank's for the brief! I was just amazed why was Cathy suddenly the target for most of the bashing because I've used to seeing mainly Hermes' face nailed and bashed in Pex. But I quess Cathy haters have woken up before the eviction night and people have forgotten all about Hermes...

I'm annoyed by Hermes still. He really is following Cathy everywhere like a little puppy and otherwise he does barely nothing. I liked him more when he spent time with Rica and Melai and the other boys.

Even though Cathy said in the confession room that Hermes is special to him, she clearly doesn't feel so strongly about him than he feels about her. It's just stupid to push her when she obviously doesn't know how she feels or just doesn't feel the same. Both Hermes and Johan are banging their heads against a brick wall with their crush on Cathy. They should just leave the matter alone for once. That "to be or not to be" thingy has been going on for toooooooo long allready! [smilie=a_makeitstop.gif] Hercat or Jocat love teams are just not working out.

Cathy really seems to be lonely in the house. She doesn't have any close friends, just that love triangle with Hermes and Johan. It's a bitty that she hasn't been able to develop good connections with her other housemates. I think she had pretty easy relations to all of her Finnish housemates and that's why she really seemed to be more relaxed and joyfull in FBB. Now she quite often comes out depressed. I think she isn't enjoying being in the house...

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 14 Tammi 2010 06:12

Jonayla kirjoitti: But what you think, who will evict next? I think Hermes is boring these days only following Cathy everywhere, he don`t give anything to watch.
i guess cathy and johan fans want only Hermes to be evicted, while the melason fans it's between cathy and hermes.

my observations:

cathy (so many bashers, so many solid fans)
hermes (so many bashers, no solid fans)
mariel (so many bashers, no solid fans)
tibo (not tested yet)

for me it's between mariel and hermes...i hope hermes will be the one

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 14 Tammi 2010 06:21

Gulak kirjoitti:
Pythos kirjoitti:Last 5 weeks for PBB... :D
Still 5 weeks? How many days exactly PBB lasts? What happened with Big Utol, did he just disappear? Kuya is back right? I haven't been following PBB much lately because CBB7 UK started (which is brilliant this year btw).
Last season it lasted only for 3 months if i remember it right, but now it's longer, and more housemates compared last season. It will end this coming Feb.

And yes Kuya has returned. They heard his voice first, and then he talked to them one by one in the confession room.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 14 Tammi 2010 07:01

Is Cathy still on?

I won't bother reading the previous posts, because I'm smug.

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 14 Tammi 2010 08:54

Punde kirjoitti:Is Cathy still on?

I won't bother reading the previous posts, because I'm smug.

yea she's still in the house...she's nominated for this week though...

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 14 Tammi 2010 09:12

I don't really get those Pexers. I am no longer posting there. The PBB thread has full of fantards.

Cathy is still in the House.

PBB's season finale is expected to be on Feb 13, 2010. Pilipinas Got Talent will start on Feb 14.

On summer, probably after the Holy Week, Teen Edition 3 will start.

No news yet about Celebrity Edition. It's been rumored before that Celebrity will no longer have it's second season due to the demands of the celeb's talent managers. But later, they launch the second season after the request of one of the Business unit heads of the show to give more one Season for the Celebs.

Pinoy Dream Academy 3 will start on 2011. PBB Season 4 will start probably on 2012.

I think UK will have it's last regular season this 2010. :(

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 14 Tammi 2010 09:19

There are currently 9 housemates in the House. Only 4 housemates should remain during the Final week.

Possible dates for the 5 housemates' exits, Jan 16, Jan 23, Jan 30, Feb 3, Feb 6. They usually give the last 7 days to the Big 4 for the final task(usually mental, character and social tests)

Double Eviction only happened during the first Teen Edition.

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 14 Tammi 2010 09:48

PEX is down :))

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 14 Tammi 2010 10:05

Pythos kirjoitti:PEX is down :))
Hehhe. I noticed that too... :lol: And just when we were talking about it here!

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 14 Tammi 2010 18:19

Why is Cathy stuck with Hermes in house b? What the hell is BB doing?

bianx26
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianx26 » 14 Tammi 2010 18:23

kitek kirjoitti:Why is Cathy stuck with Hermes in house b? What the hell is BB doing?
Apparently Hermes and Cathy are having a date.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 14 Tammi 2010 18:27

Hahha! They seem to be on a forced date!!! :lol: They have handcuffs and everything... Oh my.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”