Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
bianca
Työläinen

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 17 Tammi 2010 16:06

^ Really? She didn't had her 100-second encounter? Melai & Hermes too right?

And why is Princess mean to her also?

Among the girls in HB, I think Yuri was the only one who kissed Cathy when they arrived and acting okay to her.

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 17 Tammi 2010 19:00

Punde kirjoitti:Clearly you couldn't understand what I said, Käpsytin. But I don't hold it against you.
Now I don't understand what you are saying. :keineahnung:

Earlier you tried to convince us that Kätlin would have been evicted way earlier if the voting system wouldn't been plus and minus voting. That isn't true. Kätlin has many supporters and fans but she also got haters. If there wasn't a chance to cast these minus votes she would have been even stronger candidate for winning. But that's about it.

It is shame that the plus/minus voting have been taken in use at the Pinoy Big Brother. I feel bad for Cathy how they (Rica & co) threat her. She is just a sweet gal and they shouldn't be so mean to her.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 18 Tammi 2010 01:22

bianca kirjoitti:^ Really? She didn't had her 100-second encounter? Melai & Hermes too right?

And why is Princess mean to her also?

Among the girls in HB, I think Yuri was the only one who kissed Cathy when they arrived and acting okay to her.
yeah they haven't had their 100 secs encounter yet.

Princess is mean to her because princess is friends with Rica. Both Rica and Princess know that Cathy has a lot of haters outside, so they wanna look good and gain more fans by bashing Cathy.

Out of all the PBB contestants Rica is my biggest disappointment. i used to admire her a lot cause I thought she was smart and could not be easily swayed. I also thought she had a good heart...but i guess I was wrong cause she turned out to be a monster who craves for the limelight.

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 18 Tammi 2010 03:55

Yup deb1430, Rica received wrong info from other hmates' fans(possibly, the Melason fans) that Cathy shouted to Rica and Melai that they were horse and dog respectively. I'm not sure if the latters heard it during that time. But when Rica got evicted, videos of that incident circulated in Youtube and Multiply and Facebook sites of PBB. The haters of Cathy gave malice and interpreted the videos without thoroughly understanding the whole situation.

Cathy is really the victim here. Cathy, directly entering the House B, gave her disadvantage as the other ex-housemates already know the perception of the outside world. The attitude of Rica towards Cathy is really annoying, even Princess. So expect a wide Boo from the audience to these ex-housemates.

-----
4 more weeks until the Big Night, the most grandiose and extravagant event in Philippine TV.

Possible Big 4

1. Melai
2. Jason
3. Paul Jake
4. Tibo

Darkhorses
- Johan
- Marielle

deb1430
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja deb1430 » 18 Tammi 2010 04:36

Pythos kirjoitti:Yup deb1430, Rica received wrong info from other hmates' fans(possibly, the Melason fans) that Cathy shouted to Rica and Melai that they were horse and dog respectively. I'm not sure if the latters heard it during that time. But when Rica got evicted, videos of that incident circulated in Youtube and Multiply and Facebook sites of PBB. The haters of Cathy gave malice and interpreted the videos without thoroughly understanding the whole situation.

Cathy is really the victim here. Cathy, directly entering the House B, gave her disadvantage as the other ex-housemates already know the perception of the outside world. The attitude of Rica towards Cathy is really annoying, even Princess. So expect a wide Boo from the audience to these ex-housemates.

-----
4 more weeks until the Big Night, the most grandiose and extravagant event in Philippine TV.

Possible Big 4

1. Melai
2. Jason
3. Paul Jake
4. Tibo

Darkhorses
- Johan
- Marielle

Yeah which is really sad because those obsessive fans like to twist things. They are so filled with hatred towards Cathy that they are willing to do anything just to make her look like a bad girl.

it's so weird cause the horse, dog and cat names Melai, Rica and Cathy called eachother that espescially in House B. But those obsessive bashtards of other housemates made it seem as if Cathy called Rica and Melai horse and dog maliciously. The bad part that made me really disappointed with Rica, is that she knows that it was a joke between the 3 of them, yet she chooses to have selective memory just so she can look like a hero in the Cathy bashers eyes. through this, I've learned that Rica will do anything for popularity's sake even if it's dirty.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 18 Tammi 2010 11:27

deb1430 kirjoitti:
Pythos kirjoitti:Yup deb1430, Rica received wrong info from other hmates' fans(possibly, the Melason fans) that Cathy shouted to Rica and Melai that they were horse and dog respectively. I'm not sure if the latters heard it during that time. But when Rica got evicted, videos of that incident circulated in Youtube and Multiply and Facebook sites of PBB. The haters of Cathy gave malice and interpreted the videos without thoroughly understanding the whole situation.

Yeah which is really sad because those obsessive fans like to twist things. They are so filled with hatred towards Cathy that they are willing to do anything just to make her look like a bad girl.

it's so weird cause the horse, dog and cat names Melai, Rica and Cathy called eachother that espescially in House B. But those obsessive bashtards of other housemates made it seem as if Cathy called Rica and Melai horse and dog maliciously. The bad part that made me really disappointed with Rica, is that she knows that it was a joke between the 3 of them, yet she chooses to have selective memory just so she can look like a hero in the Cathy bashers eyes. through this, I've learned that Rica will do anything for popularity's sake even if it's dirty.
I’m very surprised that Rica has made such conclusions just on the grounds of some Cathy bashers’ sayings. Yeah, that’s really sad to hear as usually she has acted like a classy, broadminded and smart woman who is able to see different sides in things. That’s the feature (not being so black and white in her opinions) I have appreciated very much in her, beside the spontaneous and funny character.

But I still think that Rica didn’t get along with Cathy before either and now some bashers have just given her a “real and rightful reason” to hate Cathy (Cathy back stabbing her by name calling and with nominations). That’s why the former dislike has grown into a bigger hatred towards Cathy and she even decided to make it public with such a scene. When you already dislike someone, you are usually also more willing to believe every dirty and nasty thing you hear about this someone. And I guess that is what happened now between Rica and Cathy and Rica wasn’t grown-up enough in this case to see and understand both sides, or even to ask Cathy’s version about the matters. I’m amazed by it because Rica hasn’t usually been so ignorant and blind in these kinds of situations.

I don’t know if she acted like that to gain more popularity. I think she acted like that because she really did believe those bashings and wanted to confront Cathy and she thought her fans will support her all the way. And supporters were maybe even waiting for some kind of a confrontation between them. But the way she did it was mean and childish, that’s true, and I think most of the fans didn’t expect that kind of rudeness at all and she might have driven lots of fans actually away.

I hope that when she has seen how she acted and hears the other version about that name calling incidence, she understands how immature her behavior was and apologizes Cathy. I know and I have seen that Rica can also be classy, forgiving, objective and right-minded. So this is what I’m expecting from her when she realizes, that she has accused Cathy wrongly.

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 18 Tammi 2010 11:46

the ex-housemates ransacked the house..OMG! :o

Do u guys think it's nice?

anyway, Sam is getting popular now. I watched her danced yesterday in ASAP xv and on saturday she's a guest host of Wowowee. :)

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 18 Tammi 2010 12:03

Okei, the HoH competion questions were asked by the housemates earlier and the winner was the one who answered correctly to these questions, not the one who scored more points from others like I thought.

PBB News:

The correct answer was flashed on the plasma screen, based on an earlier survey answered by the housemates themselves.

Hermes was named the one who is most “pa-cute”, while Johan got voted for being easily irritated and Melai for being the most irritating. Paul Jake and Jason got two titles each, while Tibo got a whopping three. Paul Jake was tagged the most arrogant and “maarte”, while Jason was named “bastos” and a liar. Tibo had a difficult time sustaining his smile after being slimed for being too full of himself, tagged “nagmamalinis and nagmamarunong”. He also shared the top spot for being plastic with Mariel. With 11 correct points, Mariel took over as the week’s Head of House.

Why is Delio suddenly in the house A? Does he have his own secret task?

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 18 Tammi 2010 12:08

Foxylady19 kirjoitti:the ex-housemates ransacked the house..OMG! :o

Do u guys think it's nice?

anyway, Sam is getting popular now. I watched her danced yesterday in ASAP xv and on saturday she's a guest host of Wowowee. :)
Yeah, I saw a vid in Youtube when they were messing the place. I'd have loved to see also the reactions of HA housemates when they first saw the chaos!

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 18 Tammi 2010 18:22

mirian kirjoitti:Okei, the HoH competion questions were asked by the housemates earlier and the winner was the one who answered correctly to these questions, not the one who scored more points from others like I thought.

PBB News:

The correct answer was flashed on the plasma screen, based on an earlier survey answered by the housemates themselves.

Hermes was named the one who is most “pa-cute”, while Johan got voted for being easily irritated and Melai for being the most irritating. Paul Jake and Jason got two titles each, while Tibo got a whopping three. Paul Jake was tagged the most arrogant and “maarte”, while Jason was named “bastos” and a liar. Tibo had a difficult time sustaining his smile after being slimed for being too full of himself, tagged “nagmamalinis and nagmamarunong”. He also shared the top spot for being plastic with Mariel. With 11 correct points, Mariel took over as the week’s Head of House.
Yes. The correct answer is based on the housemate who got the highest votes (from other housemates) on the survey they answered last week.

terms that needed to be translated :)
Hermes
- "pa-cute" or trying to be cute
Paul Jake
- "maarte" or vain
- arrogant
Jason
- "bastos" or rude (also meant something like pervert)
- liar
Tibo
- too full of himself
- "nagmamalinis" or acts like he is always good and didn't do anything bad/wrong, even though he is not
- "nagmamarunong" or acts like he is always right
- plastic/fake
Mariel
- plastic/fake

Some housemates didn't know how to strategize in this game. For example, in one particular question, Jason got the most slimes from the housemates. Obviously he got the most votes, he should be the correct answer. Then he should've poured the slime to himself.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 18 Tammi 2010 18:28

-----

Possible Big 4

1. Melai
2. Jason
3. Paul Jake
4. Tibo

Darkhorses
- Johan
- Marielle
I think they kind of expecting that already, especially Rica. They are smart enough to know that the remaining hms have so many fans outside. And from what they have said or commented on the hms, they know that the fans will get angry to them.

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 19 Tammi 2010 08:19

Could some translate what Cathy and Hermes are discussing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBHrO4v3Vo

Ex-hms made a great psychological attack last night! Two resbak attackers at a time visited hA. First Cathy & Rica:

Kuva

Then Yuri & Patrick:

Kuva

And finally Princess & Rob (Princess and Mariel got physical):

Kuva

Melason maybe made a rather big mistake by giving their precious eggs in the hands of Rica and Cathy. We'll see.

bianx26
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianx26 » 19 Tammi 2010 09:08

Rutjake kirjoitti:Could some translate what Cathy and Hermes are discussing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBHrO4v3Vo

Ex-hms made a great psychological attack last night! Two resbak attackers at a time visited hA. First Cathy & Rica:

Kuva

Then Yuri & Patrick:

Kuva

And finally Princess & Rob (Princess and Mariel got physical):

Kuva

Melason maybe made a rather big mistake by giving their precious eggs in the hands of Rica and Cathy. We'll see.
Hermes is apologizing to Cathy for not being able to talk to her because he is guarding the eggs.
Cathy: I'm not after your eggs, don't you want to talk to me? you didn't miss me?
Jason: he didn't miss you. :lol:
Hermes: no, i really need to (guard the eggs). just wait for me outside.
Cathy: i will know when the time comes? What if this is the only opportunity we have. what if we don't have that outside?
Hermes: Why? did you change already?
Cathy: that is why I'm asking you if you are sincere. why are you so afraid of the for the eggs?
Hermes: you'll understand me. it's hard for me.

Did you guys saw the Cathy vs Pj confrontation? You can see that Cathy was really hurt about Pj said behind her back.

bianx26
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianx26 » 19 Tammi 2010 09:24

Cathy:You don't have to say sorry to someone you don't like paul jake
Cathy to Pj:: Don't act nice to me because I already know that you don't like me Paul jake! And I found out that you said I'm a social climber!
you know, Pj, i never liked you pj for your money
Cathy: why didn't you said that to my face?
Cathy: Don't say anything if you can't stand by your word.
Pj: sorry sorry sorry.

Jason really loves Cathy he even cried when he found out what Pj said, he said he was hurt because he knows that Cathy is not like that.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 19 Tammi 2010 09:28

WHAT! Melai and Jason just gave the eggs to Rica? :shock: I didn't see that. I don't understand why they keep letting them come in to house A. They should know by now that ex-housemates are there to mess things up. First the negative comments about them so they would get upset, then messing the whole house. And apparently Delio's task was to get a visual contact to the house A (PBB News) for attacking their towers later on. And now Rica has the eggs that are important for the weekly task?? Camoon people. Some spunk is needed now! The remaining housemates are making it very easy for the ex-housemates to break the group spirit by letting them disturb the task so much. Good that Mariel has some gut to fight back and defend their towers! Go Mariel! :festari:

I hope the viewers understand that is the ex housemates' task to be meanies to the still competing housemates and it's all planned (except the Rica-Cathy case was uncalled for). So hopefully the don't get too much booed for doing what they were asked to do. But I have to say that the ex housemates are now leading in this task. I want the remaining housemates defend themselves and their task! It's too easy to manipulate them...

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 19 Tammi 2010 09:31

bianx26 kirjoitti:
Jason really loves Cathy he even cried when he found out what Pj said, he said he was hurt because he knows that Cathy is not like that.
Awww Jason... I don't like him giving up so easily in this task but he surely is a sweetheart! :in love:

photogurl
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja photogurl » 19 Tammi 2010 10:09

mirian kirjoitti:
bianx26 kirjoitti:
Awww Jason... I don't like him giving up so easily in this task but he surely is a sweetheart! :in love:
Woah its very clear that there's too much tension in the house right now. The remaining hms should not be deceived since it's all too obvious that the ex-hms are just being mean because of their task. As for Jason, i know he and Cathy have a very good relationship since then as he was sad when she was evicted from the house. He treated her as a sister maybe because she reminds him of his younger sister.
http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/8 ... 32871l.jpg

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 19 Tammi 2010 12:07

jason let cathy hold the egg and melai to rica coz they trusted them....and the 2 ex HMS didn't break it...they returned it...jason and melai said that the task is important but they also value friendship and trust...

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 19 Tammi 2010 12:41

nicesioc kirjoitti:jason let cathy hold the egg and melai to rica coz they trusted them....and the 2 ex HMS didn't break it...they returned it...jason and melai said that the task is important but they also value friendship and trust...

This is actually the reason why I find this arrangement very interesting. There are definitely two sides in this task or two ways how to interpret the task. On one hand you can see it as a test of friendship and loyalty like Melai and Jason see it. But on the other hand it also measures how the remaining housemates act when they are pressured or even manipulated by those who know how to trigger them.

It's obvious that the ex-hms try to provocate them and imo they also try to get them to risk their task and their tightness as a group. I find that Melai and Jason kind of gave in for their ex-hms, whereas I'll give thumbs up for PJ and Mariel who weren't dimitated by the rude behaviour and were ready to defend themselves. Princess was acting so rudely and I don't blaim Mariel or PJ at all for not trying to please her but instead asking her to leave.

Especially PJ should be proud about himself because he was so embarresed the way he reacted the last time when he was irritated by Harish. I think he acted now the way he would have wanted to act back then. He stayed calm but still said that he doesn't approve the rudeness and then directed Princess out. And I liked also the spicyness of Mariel. :)

How do you guys see the task?

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 19 Tammi 2010 12:56

cathy was also dissappointed coz hermes and johan didn't talk to her eventhough she said just for 1 minute, inside the house, and they don't even have the eggs. she thinks that the task and the prize are more important to them. or maybe they are playing safe and afraid of their fellow housemates coz they still think that they are the one who choose who's gonna go next???

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 19 Tammi 2010 13:05

Did the ex-hms ask Cathy to allure Hermes and Johan away from the eggs they were watching over or did she just want to talk to them?

There's a very funny task going on now. The hms are dressed up as flies and the ex hms are guarding two small swimming pools with huge flyflaps. The flies try to go to the swimming pools or something like that, but I don't think that's possible without getting a real smack on their butts. :D

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 19 Tammi 2010 16:45

mirian kirjoitti:
This is actually the reason why I find this arrangement very interesting. There are definitely two sides in this task or two ways how to interpret the task. On one hand you can see it as a test of friendship and loyalty like Melai and Jason see it. But on the other hand it also measures how the remaining housemates act when they are pressured or even manipulated by those who know how to trigger them.

It's obvious that the ex-hms try to provocate them and imo they also try to get them to risk their task and their tightness as a group. I find that Melai and Jason kind of gave in for their ex-hms, whereas I'll give thumbs up for PJ and Mariel who weren't dimitated by the rude behaviour and were ready to defend themselves. Princess was acting so rudely and I don't blaim Mariel or PJ at all for not trying to please her but instead asking her to leave.

Especially PJ should be proud about himself because he was so embarresed the way he reacted the last time when he was irritated by Harish. I think he acted now the way he would have wanted to act back then. He stayed calm but still said that he doesn't approve the rudeness and then directed Princess out. And I liked also the spicyness of Mariel. :)

How do you guys see the task?
Princess found her match at Mariel. Mariel is very determined to win the task and she doesn't care who she is up against.

The ex-housemates are trying to make the HA hms angry by attacking them physically & emotionally. But instead they are the ones who are getting angry because they can't make the HA give up on the task and still they are joking about the negative things HB have said to them.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”