Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
bianca
Työläinen

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 29 Tammi 2010 14:01

I wanted either PJ or Melai to win the endurance test but I'm kinda leaning towards PJ to win. Because I know that Melai has a fanbase and she will surely be in the Big 4. :)

Congrats to Melissa! She deserved it! :D

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 29 Tammi 2010 14:17

I was a bit dissapointed because Melai won the challenge. Not because I don't want her to be in the final, but because it would have been so interesting to see how the votes go between her and Jason in the eviction night. But yes, she really does deserve to be in the big4, and that's true, that she would have been there anyway because of her fanbase. So in that way the win went to a right address! :)

Ooh, I missed the chat with Cathy and Hermes! But I notised from the messages that there were some Finnish fans also saying hello to them. Nice!

Gulak
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gulak » 29 Tammi 2010 19:55

Pythos kirjoitti:Chat with Cathy and Hermes @ 4:00pm PST
Arr. Missed the chat because i was working, can someone tell best bits what they said?

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 30 Tammi 2010 02:32

mirian kirjoitti:I was a bit dissapointed because Melai won the challenge. Not because I don't want her to be in the final, but because it would have been so interesting to see how the votes go between her and Jason in the eviction night. But yes, she really does deserve to be in the big4, and that's true, that she would have been there anyway because of her fanbase. So in that way the win went to a right address! :)

Ooh, I missed the chat with Cathy and Hermes! But I notised from the messages that there were some Finnish fans also saying hello to them. Nice!

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 30 Tammi 2010 02:35

yes, Melai won the challege but it does not mean that she's exempted this night's eviction. if ever she will be evicted tonight, Tibo will replace her place. :)

Boondocks
Heikoilla hangilla

Viesti Kirjoittaja Boondocks » 30 Tammi 2010 03:18

Anybody know's what's going on with Cathy Remperas now that she's out of the house?

Sam Pinto got an offer to Host one of the most Popular noontime show in the Philippines, Wowowee

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 30 Tammi 2010 04:13

Gulak kirjoitti:
Pythos kirjoitti:Chat with Cathy and Hermes @ 4:00pm PST
Arr. Missed the chat because i was working, can someone tell best bits what they said?
hehe I'm flooding the forum. Sorry i don't know really how to qoute here.
By the way, in the chat some supporters said that Cathy is a nice person.They asked if Cathy wanted to be a singer because she have a beautiful voice and looks like Yeng Constantino(one of the famous artist in the Phil.) , Cathy said thank you and just need some practice to improve her skill. About the swap in Finland, she said that she already watched the videos. many said that Hermes and Katlin look together than Cathy and Hermes, but anyway many prefer Jocath. In some question, Cathy answered that in the girls she don't like most is Kathleen or Mommy Kath because she's so silent.She also asked about her feeling when Rica returned her Tshirt.

OMG! Really Sam got an offer? yes, I heard Willie(host of wowowee)in the show that they'll going to add a new host. Goodluck SAM!

I never heard about Cathy yet. I think she don't even have the invitation to ASAP tomorrow beacause ASAP mention only the Jabowockeez(the famous dance crew in America). anyway,
I read in the chat that Cathy had a meeting between the Abs-cbn staff.. maybe they were planning for her career...well, goodluck also for her.

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 30 Tammi 2010 04:35

Any news from Katlin and Aso? How about my crush Sampu? hehe
Hopefully they are going here in the Big Night and have some dance production with Hermes and Cathy. I want also Anina from Big brother Germany to come.

Support me guys if i will be lucky enough to be chosen for this summer Big Brother Teen Edition..hehe LOL

Boondocks
Heikoilla hangilla

Viesti Kirjoittaja Boondocks » 30 Tammi 2010 04:55

Foxylady19 kirjoitti:Any news from Katlin and Aso? How about my crush Sampu? hehe
Hopefully they are going here in the Big Night and have some dance production with Hermes and Cathy. I want also Anina from Big brother Germany to come.

Support me guys if i will be lucky enough to be chosen for this summer Big Brother Teen Edition..hehe LOL
Goodluck on BBP Teen!!!

I'm sure there will be something for her in ABS-CBN, she is underestimating her singing chops cause she knows how the Philippine singing is, but she does have a nice voice a little bit thinner than what the Philippines ears are accustomed to.

A hosting job isnt that too far away from Cathy..If Sam was offered one then what more for Cathy, has more fans than Sam and most housemates inside the house except for the Melason.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 30 Tammi 2010 07:43

Foxylady19 kirjoitti: hehe I'm flooding the forum. Sorry i don't know really how to qoute here.
By the way, in the chat some supporters said that Cathy is a nice person.They asked if Cathy wanted to be a singer because she have a beautiful voice and looks like Yeng Constantino(one of the famous artist in the Phil.) , Cathy said thank you and just need some practice to improve her skill. About the swap in Finland, she said that she already watched the videos. many said that Hermes and Katlin look together than Cathy and Hermes, but anyway many prefer Jocath. In some question, Cathy answered that in the girls she don't like most is Kathleen or Mommy Kath because she's so silent.She also asked about her feeling when Rica returned her Tshirt.
What did she said about that incident?

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 30 Tammi 2010 11:28

Foxylady19 kirjoitti:Any news from Katlin and Aso? How about my crush Sampu? hehe

Kätlin has stayed pretty much out of the publicity. I've understood that she has returned to her old workplace, which is this:
http://www.valio.fi/portal/page/portal/ ... 2006102723

And it's has been told that she has been seeing some guy who lives in Espoo.. he's _maybe_ this dude: http://subject.sub.fi/jasen/el_capitano/

Here's some pictures of Kätlin (pre-BB):
http://irc-galleria.net/user/katu1987/album?page=0

Aso is busy touring bars and night clubs.. He travels a lot (in Finland).

You can find some pictures/videos of hms here:
http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=45

and here:
http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php? ... start=1110

Good luck on PBB TE!

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 30 Tammi 2010 11:39

Some pictures of Mommy Kath and Kuya's Darlings. I think they will leave the house today :(

Kath:

Kuva

Kath & Yuri:

Kuva

Princess:

Kuva

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 30 Tammi 2010 11:47

me and my friends in cathyriffics the official fansclub of cathy were able to chat with her in person just before her UBER interview....i could say that she's really a nice person, very sweet like inside the PBB house...she always said thank you for supporting her...we also told her that she have lots of fans in Finland...and said she's very thankful...so far she already had a tv guestings in the Buzz, UBER and Uplate....yesterday she had a Live Chat and a taping for another interview/show...she said she don't know her schedule yet perhaps next week...and about Rica? she also said we shouldn't mind her.....she's really nice and very positive and very grateful for all the fans.... :)

she already posted in her thread in PEX her username is Busnog she uploaded her picture with the gifts from the fans.... :)

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthr ... 93&page=77

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 30 Tammi 2010 11:59

guys please visit her official fansite

http://www.cathyriffics.com/

cathy' live chat w/ hermes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptPGIyvJkOo 1st part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDmF08b1RiE last part

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 30 Tammi 2010 12:05

nicesioc kirjoitti:she's really nice and very positive and very grateful for all the fans.... :)

she already posted in her thread in PEX her username is Busnog she uploaded her picture with the gifts from the fans.... :)

I was going to ask you if this Busnog is really Cathy.. so she is! Thanks, nicesioc, for all the information about Cathy!

I'm still disappointed on the BBF production.. it was a shame that Aso and Kätlin were not allowed to visit pbb-house during holidays.

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 30 Tammi 2010 12:11

yap that's really her....cathy :) and her Big 4 are:

Jason
Melissa
Paul Jake
Johan

but her Big Winner is JASON :)

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 30 Tammi 2010 12:14

nicesioc kirjoitti:me and my friends in cathyriffics the official fansclub of cathy were able to chat with her in person just before her UBER interview....i could say that she's really a nice person, very sweet like inside the PBB house...she always said thank you for supporting her...we also told her that she have lots of fans in Finland...and said she's very thankful...so far she already had a tv guestings in the Buzz, UBER and Uplate....yesterday she had a Live Chat and a taping for another interview/show...she said she don't know her schedule yet perhaps next week...and about Rica? she also said we shouldn't mind her.....she's really nice and very positive and very grateful for all the fans.... :)

Oh that's nice. BTW, What does BUSNOG mean?

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 30 Tammi 2010 12:46

bianca kirjoitti:Oh that's nice. BTW, What does BUSNOG mean?
And what is Ganda?

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 30 Tammi 2010 13:03

Rutjake kirjoitti:
And what is Ganda?
Maganda or Ganda means Beautiful :)

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 30 Tammi 2010 13:23

bianca kirjoitti: Oh that's nice. BTW, What does BUSNOG mean?
if i'm not mistaken Jason gave that pet name to cathy Busnog which means chubby or kinda rounded and i guess it also means full in one of our dialects here in the philippines....coz we all know that cathy really loves to eat inside the house... :D

Ganda is our petname for her in Cathyriffics.... :)

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 30 Tammi 2010 13:29

nicesioc kirjoitti:
Rutjake kirjoitti:
And what is Ganda?
Maganda or Ganda means Beautiful :)
Oh, nice! If you see her, you can call her also KAUNIS which is beautiful in Finnish. :D Sinä olet kaunis = You are beautiful.

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 30 Tammi 2010 13:34

Rutjake kirjoitti:
Oh, nice! If you see her, you can call her also KAUNIS which is beautiful in Finnish. :D Sinä olet kaunis = You are beautiful.
oh and what am i suppose to reply? NiinVarma? haha

ok i will, am hoping also to see her again.... :)

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”