Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Pythos
Työläinen

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 01 Helmi 2010 03:28

One will leave the house this Saturday to complete the Big5. Though the housemates believe that only 4 of them will go to the final night.

Where are ASO and KATLIN? [smilie=a_cry.gif] [smilie=a_cry.gif]

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 01 Helmi 2010 08:26

nicesioc kirjoitti:Cathy will have a taping on February 3 for Wowowee.... :)
Are you going to be in the studio audience? When this show will be aired?

@Pythos: Hopefully at least Kätlin will be there for the Big Night.

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 01 Helmi 2010 10:25

Rutjake kirjoitti: Are you going to be in the studio audience? When this show will be aired?

@Pythos: Hopefully at least Kätlin will be there for the Big Night.
If we could get a passes we will watch otherwise we'll just wait for her outside the building. As for your second question we don't know the schedule yet.

As for ASO i've heard from a fellow cathyriffics that cathy mentioned that ASO will be here for the Big Night. And she sounds so excited. :D
Well we really hope that Aso and Kaitlin could come... :)

Käpsytin
Ninja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Käpsytin » 01 Helmi 2010 12:08

nicesioc kirjoitti:Well we really hope that Aso and Kaitlin could come... :)
I think that the feeling is mutual.

And I'm a little bit suprised if Kätlin and Aso will not be invited to the Big Final because earlier (at the Christmas time) there were plans to get them to visit Pinoy Big Brother house but at that time it wasn't possible. Hope that it will happen.

The end (the final) is near. This have been a very exciting Big Brother season and the Big Swap was one thing that made this season so special even with the fact that my favorite, Kätlin, didn't won.

Thanks for the recap.
:Love: Kätlin & Johanna :Love:
- Ou mai kaat, 110% suloisen herttaista ihanuutta -

photogurl
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja photogurl » 01 Helmi 2010 13:45

Rutjake kirjoitti: Are you going to be in the studio audience? When this show will be aired?
Wowowee is always shown here live at 12pm (EST). This is where "Hep Hep Hooray" (the game Cathy taught the Finnish hms) came from. Willie (the show host) choose people from the audience to play the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUQB-AJ ... re=related
nicesioc kirjoitti: As for ASO i've heard from a fellow cathyriffics that cathy mentioned that ASO will be here for the Big Night. And she sounds so excited. :D
If that was true, Cathy and Aso are probably contacting each other since they are already in the outside world. I really do hope that Katlin and Aso will be there at the Big Night. Its always been a grand celebration. Old and new housemates are present performing different production numbers. So its like a big reunion for them.

gauchito
Voittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja gauchito » 01 Helmi 2010 14:47

Hi all! Don't want to be a killjoy but here's some facts about Aso's plans for February as we know them up to now:

Aso has booked a gig for his team in Finland for February 13th and 19th, according to the group's website, and there might be other gigs too on those weekends, which are not publicized on that site. He'd have to cancel at least one of those gigs and/or make a really fast visit to the Philippines and quickly come back to Finland if he wants to be there during the finale.

Of course he can always cancel his Finnish arrangements but I guess he would have done it already by now, or he wouldn't have initially agreed to be in Finland at all on that date if there was a possibility for a free holiday abroad.

As for the "invitation" to be in the Philippines at Christmas there's no proof of it aside from a vague tweet on an account which was deleted long ago. What exactly was offered (if anything) and why it was rejected, there's only random guessing going around.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 01 Helmi 2010 15:21

nicesioc kirjoitti: As for ASO i've heard from a fellow cathyriffics that cathy mentioned that ASO will be here for the Big Night. And she sounds so excited. :D
Well we really hope that Aso and Kaitlin could come... :)
Maybe Cathy and Aso are now friends on facebook that's why they have communication.

There's a strong chance Katlin and Annina will be on the Big Night just like our past BB swapped housemate from Slovenia. But Aso... I don't know... Maybe the production staff won't invite him because very few Filipinos know him, just the ones who are active online.

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 02 Helmi 2010 12:20

gauchito kirjoitti:Hi all! Don't want to be a killjoy but here's some facts about Aso's plans for February as we know them up to now:

Aso has booked a gig for his team in Finland for February 13th and 19th, according to the group's website, and there might be other gigs too on those weekends, which are not publicized on that site. He'd have to cancel at least one of those gigs and/or make a really fast visit to the Philippines and quickly come back to Finland if he wants to be there during the finale.

Of course he can always cancel his Finnish arrangements but I guess he would have done it already by now, or he wouldn't have initially agreed to be in Finland at all on that date if there was a possibility for a free holiday abroad.

As for the "invitation" to be in the Philippines at Christmas there's no proof of it aside from a vague tweet on an account which was deleted long ago. What exactly was offered (if anything) and why it was rejected, there's only random guessing going around.
it's OK for me if Aso can't come. I understand his hectic sched but I hope Kaitlin will come here in the Philippines for the Big Night... :)

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 02 Helmi 2010 13:17

nicesioc kirjoitti:Cathy will have a taping on February 3 for Wowowee.... :)
Really???
Omg!Willie again mentioned earlier this afternoon that soon there will be another host..and if Cathy will be invited tomorrow probably she's the new host of Wowowee. Grr! I thought it was Sam. But anyway, I will watch tomorrow for clarification. :)

nicesioc
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja nicesioc » 02 Helmi 2010 14:45

Cathy's schedule for Wowowee taping was postponed...her new schedule will be on Feb 8. Monday.

gauchito
Voittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja gauchito » 02 Helmi 2010 15:44

Foxylady19 kirjoitti: it's OK for me if Aso can't come. I understand his hectic sched but I hope Kaitlin will come here in the Philippines for the Big Night... :)
They're really keeping their lights off about that. Nine weeks since the show ended here, and still not a peep about any plans for anyone from Finland going there. Don't really see the point in that kind of secrecy, but of course it's always possible. Was it like that in 2007 too when the Slovenian girl was there? Was she kept in hiding until the Big Night? A year ago when our winner of the season went to the Bahamas to participate in a poker tournament it was advertised two months ahead very loud and clear and they even made a small tv show about her trip.

I'm putting my money on some housemates going to visit Cathy on their own time later this spring (if Cathy doesn't run away from them, hehehe.. :lol: ). They actually talked about it when they were still in the house. :)

Rutjake
Finalisti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 02 Helmi 2010 18:35

Could someone translate this interview (the parts that are in Tagalog):

http://doubleup.pinoybigbrother.com/tab ... land-.aspx

bobongbong
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja bobongbong » 03 Helmi 2010 03:41

It's my first time to see snow. Wow! I had so many first time experiences. First trip outside the country, first trip to Europe. I’m thinking that I am super lucky because even though I don’t have a single peso (monetary unit here in Phil) but I’ve gone to Europe. It was my dream when I was a young.

I have lots of things I can’t forget on those experiences. They told me that maybe Finnish are snobbish, that they are not welcoming and that they don’t smile often. But when I arrived they accepted me warmly. They are hospitable just like Pinoys. They don’t let me to be alone. They invite me to sit beside them. Touching coz they cried when I was about to leave. I really felt loved by them.

I think they’re making out under the blanket. Sara and Sammy. It’s like normal to them, coz when I arrived I noticed that there are many condoms scattered around the house. When they noticed something going on under the blanket they called me, then we watched it. Before I am aware that in Big Brother Europe sex inside the house is normal but I am not just ready to see it in person.

There, it’s Aso who is romantic. But also he always teases me. “Cathy, I want to spoon you!” or sometimes, “Cathy, go to the masturbation room!” That’s how he shows his fondness to me. My stay there was just short that’s why I can’t say if what he’s doing to me has a meaning. But I’m very happy that he’s the big winner.

I’ve joined beauty pageants before but I didn’t think that my beauty is also for TV - a tv star. It’s ok for me to try if there are good opportunities for me. I also wanna try acting. In modeling I might not be accepted in the runway because I’m not that tall. I also know how to dance. In beauty pageants, my talent is always ballroom dancing. I know Latin dances and tango. Maybe I can also do hip-hop. I can also sing like what I did in our new year’s concert.

Gerald (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Anderson) is really my crush! I was so happy when I’ve met them when I guested in The Buzz. He’s so handsome, super! He kissed me on the cheeks. I’m still smitten over it. I hope we can work together but I think he’s younger than me.

I really don’t like to be a sexy star. If I can’t make it in showbiz then I’ll just be a nurse. I still have a fall back career so it’s ok with me if I wouldn’t be successful in showbiz.

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 03 Helmi 2010 04:28

Kuva

credit to the uploader.

Tom Mott aka Tom Rodriguez. :lol:

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 03 Helmi 2010 04:34

10 days to go before the Big Night

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 03 Helmi 2010 07:24

Willie ‘easy to like’
By Dolly Anne Carvajal
Philippine Daily Inquirer

Is the Kapamilya network’s newest sensation, former “Big Brother” housemate Sam Pinto, going to join “Wowowee” after she made quite an impact as a guest co-host?

“I’d rather concentrate on telenovelas first,” she says. “But I’ll still weigh things.”

Willie Revillame has been vocal about his admiration for Sam. Is he BF material for her? “He’s easy to like,” she says, “though I’m a bit wary because of the various opinions about him. But I don’t want to judge him, nor assume anything.”

The “pinto” to success is wide open for Sam!.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 03 Helmi 2010 12:16

bobongbong kirjoitti:

It's my first time to see snow. Wow! I had so many first time experiences. First trip outside the country, first trip to Europe. I’m thinking that I am super lucky because even though I don’t have a single peso (monetary unit here in Phil) but I’ve gone to Europe. It was my dream when I was a young.

I have lots of things I can’t forget on those experiences. They told me that maybe Finnish are snobbish, that they are not welcoming and that they don’t smile often. But when I arrived they accepted me warmly. They are hospitable just like Pinoys. They don’t let me to be alone. They invite me to sit beside them. Touching coz they cried when I was about to leave. I really felt loved by them.

I think they’re making out under the blanket. Sara and Sammy. It’s like normal to them, coz when I arrived I noticed that there are many condoms scattered around the house. When they noticed something going on under the blanket they called me, then we watched it. Before I am aware that in Big Brother Europe sex inside the house is normal but I am not just ready to see it in person.

There, it’s Aso who is romantic. But also he always teases me. “Cathy, I want to spoon you!” or sometimes, “Cathy, go to the masturbation room!” That’s how he shows his fondness to me. My stay there was just short that’s why I can’t say if what he’s doing to me has a meaning. But I’m very happy that he’s the big winner.

I’ve joined beauty pageants before but I didn’t think that my beauty is also for TV - a tv star. It’s ok for me to try if there are good opportunities for me. I also wanna try acting. In modeling I might not be accepted in the runway because I’m not that tall. I also know how to dance. In beauty pageants, my talent is always ballroom dancing. I know Latin dances and tango. Maybe I can also do hip-hop. I can also sing like what I did in our new year’s concert.

Gerald (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Anderson) is really my crush! I was so happy when I’ve met them when I guested in The Buzz. He’s so handsome, super! He kissed me on the cheeks. I’m still smitten over it. I hope we can work together but I think he’s younger than me.

I really don’t like to be a sexy star. If I can’t make it in showbiz then I’ll just be a nurse. I still have a fall back career so it’s ok with me if I wouldn’t be successful in showbiz.
It's so funny how Cathy refers to Aso as this romantic guy, but then tells about his "go to the masturbation room" and "I wanna spoon you" comments. :lol: I have to say that I prefered Esa's romantic ways (talking allways with high respect about his girlfriend etc.) over Aso's. But that's just me.

Hmm, I was wondering, from where comes this streotype about us Finns as snobbish that Cathy was talking about? I've never heard that one before. Finnish people being quiet and not so smiley yes, that's a very common streotype (people say that Finns seem to be very shy and distant because we're not so used to small talk), but snobbish, that's something new. Acctually we're blaimed of having too low selfesteem usually! :)

Here's a joke about it, and about some other stereotypes too (a familiar joke to all Finns I suppose):

Four tourists, German, Japanise, American and Finnish, are in the zoo and they are looking at the elephant.
The German tourist thinks: How could I get that elephant work for me? Japanise tourist wonders: What kind of meal could I prepair from that elephant? American tourist: How could I make that elephant earn some money for me?
The Finn: What is that elephant thinking of me?

And now I'm confirming this stereptype by adding, that I hope Cathy understood that not all Finns are having sex in front of others and drinking alcohol all the time like no day tomorrow. That was just in the BB house, not the normal life. :)

My Big5 in prefered order:

Paul Jake [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]
Melissa
Mariel
Jason
Tibo

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 03 Helmi 2010 17:07

^ Same BIG 5 too! :)

About the snobbish thing, I think Cathy meant the same as Finns are quiet and doesn't smile a lot. Because like you said, people tend not to talk to others and that would look like a snob.

But personally, that's not my impression on Finns. For me, Finns are liberated just like other races from western countries. :)

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 04 Helmi 2010 03:33

marian kirjoitti:It's so funny how Cathy refers to Aso as this romantic guy, but then tells about his "go to the masturbation room" and "I wanna spoon you" comments. :lol: I have to say that I prefered Esa's romantic ways (talking allways with high respect about his girlfriend etc.) over Aso's. But that's just me.
Most of Pinays love bad boy image. I guess Aso's personality portrays that same image. There's a rudeness on him yet behind that there's that sweet and romantic personality. For Pinays taming these bad boys and eventually turning them into a goody goody guy is an accomplishment on their part.

There's this soap which remade into 3 versions is very successful here( Hana Yori Dango (Japan), Boys Over Flowers (Korea), Meteor Garden (Taiwan)) The show features 4 young men who are known for being ruthless behind their charismatic appeal. I think this soap can explain about Cathy's feeling towards Aso.
marian kirjoitti:Hmm, I was wondering, from where comes this streotype about us Finns as snobbish that Cathy was talking about? I've never heard that one before. Finnish people being quiet and not so smiley yes, that's a very common streotype (people say that Finns seem to be very shy and distant because we're not so used to small talk), but snobbish, that's something new. Actually we're blaimed of having too low selfesteem usually!
Don't get me wrong. This is just a perception. We, easterners, have this feeling that most of westerners are very serious. You take life very seriously. You're moving too fast and forget to pause for a break. If problems come, it's hard for you to cope. Here in the Philippines it's different. Filipinos are always smiling despite of problems. We don't take life very seriously. Most of us, if we're able to eat a three meals in a day we're happy. Another thing is the socialization. You can see the difference by observing the conversations of westerners and easterners. In easterners, there's a lot of laughter. We're very loud. :lol:

Pythos
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pythos » 04 Helmi 2010 03:38

Countdown to the Big Night!
by Stephanie Manhit | February 03, 2010 6:45 PM |

All are holding their breath in anticipation of the Big Night. To keep you from getting antsy, here are 10 trivia tidbits to feed your curiosity.

Tidbit # 10: The second batch of housemates also started the PBB season along with the first batch. While the first batch of housemates were entering the popular PBB house, the second batch were marooned in Kuya’s secret location.

Tidbit #9: Like the first batch of housemates, those in the secret place also had zero television, telephone, and contact with anyone from the outside world. They only had 30 minutes to sneak a peek at the outside world, and only when they had a PBB staff member watching over them.

Tidbit #8: Tibo, being an agent, showed his special skills even when he was held in isolation. He had no idea what time it was, but could predict when a particular vehicle from the overlooking subdivision would appear. Talk about sharp observation skills!

Tidbit #7: Melisa absolutely detests anything cheese-flavored! Luckily, her interviewers were only too happy to eat her share of the cheesy treats.

Tidbit #6: With the surprise entry of Typhoon Ondoy, it didn’t spare the housemates from its wrath. Several housemates were stranded in traffic and flood waters. It was a wonder that the PBB Double Up lauch pushed through at all!

Tidbit #5: Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War” made for an interesting read this season. Paul Jake actually had a head start already. Since he was reading it even before entering Kuya’s house.

Tidbit #4: Tom’s female impersonation for Rob was not his first. He tested his girly side with the PBB staff earlier by wearing a long wig and dark shades. No luck on both counts, though.

Tidbit #3: During the photo shoot, Jason ran out of moolah and borrowed P50.00 from a staff member. His debtor actually forgot about the pending debt, but Jason didn’t. Honest Jason paid his debt 5 days before entering Kuya’s house.

Tidbit #2: In the final casting week, Mariel confidently breezed through the process. Little did she know that everyone in the room –except her, of course-- was actually part of the PBB staff.

Tidbit #1: Kath and Jimson, real-life hubby and wife, originally auditioned in 2007. At that time, they were only bound by civil rites. They had a church wedding held in the Philippines afterwards, where the guest list included PBB staff members.

One day down, and more trivia to uncover! Find out 9 new trivia tidbits tomorrow, and stay updated with the housemates activities by watching PBB Double Up!

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 04 Helmi 2010 14:45

i found this video from youtube, people were comparing cathy and sam...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m86lELdn ... re=related

mmm..I don't think Ninoy Aquino Stadium could accommodate all fans of pbb in the big night. I think it's smaller than Araneta Coliseum where Big Nights usually held.

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 04 Helmi 2010 15:18

Nice trivia, Pythos! :)

#6- I heard there was one housemate that almost didn't make it to the photoshoot or the season premiere because of the Typhoon Ondoy (Ketsana). I wonder who it is.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”