Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Virtanen
VIP-vieras

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja Virtanen » 29 Loka 2009 14:42

Punde kirjoitti:
Pythos kirjoitti:Is Katlin good in English?
We have been wondering the same thing, it hasn't really come up in the house so far, she probably isn't that good. She's Estonian and she can barely speak Finnish.
:roll: She speaks perfect Finnish!

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 29 Loka 2009 14:43

It was just enough to Kätlin. From the begining Dana has spoken bad about Kätlin behind her back. Anyhow Kätlin wanted to be a friend of Dana. Dana didn't want to come closer and Kätlin gave up. But then suddenly they became good friends. Last night Dana got angry about negligible thing. Kätlin cried because she can't trust anymore. Same thing has happened many times during the season. Kätlin was disappointed because she has always thought only good about Dana. Kätlin believed that Dana was her friend but now it appeared wrong. Again. Kätlin tried to ask what is the real reason but Dana wanted talk tomorrow (today). So they hadn't time to talk because Kätlin left from the house.

I'm sorry about my English but I hope you understand. :)

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 29 Loka 2009 14:54

Well, as you can see, our Pinoy friends, Kätlin has some diehard support :D If your opinion of Kätlin can in any way be viewed as negative, even in the slightest, there are people who quickly remind you that your opinion is wrong, your phrasing is wrong, you are wrong, or any combination of those.

Some fans are even hurt after some Filipino's have commented on blogs that Kätlin looks manly, they can't believe it. "How can anyone think that" etc. :damnfunny Funny stuff, fanatiscm.

BuZu
Taivaan iskä
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja BuZu » 29 Loka 2009 14:58

Virtanen kirjoitti:
Punde kirjoitti:
Pythos kirjoitti:Is Katlin good in English?
We have been wondering the same thing, it hasn't really come up in the house so far, she probably isn't that good. She's Estonian and she can barely speak Finnish.
:roll: She speaks perfect Finnish!
Not really, her pronounciation is very lousy (mainly because in estonian language there are many finnish sounding words which actually mean different in finnish, eg. piim is milk in estonian and piimä is sour milk in finnish, also d's and t's are swapped in common words) and she constantly asks what very common words or phrases mean.
:Love: Merve, Mia, Heidi
:tu Ruzbah
:twisted: Daiju

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 29 Loka 2009 14:59

Punde kirjoitti: Some fans are even hurt after some Filipino's have commented on blogs that Kätlin looks manly, they can't believe it. "How can anyone think that" etc. :damnfunny Funny stuff,
What's funny, is that someone thinks that Kätlin looks manly. She is very feminine.

And those who talk badly about Kätlin are much odder than those who like her. Look at that Punde's picture "cocktease" :whois:
Ihmisten edessä.

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 29 Loka 2009 15:00

There are also some haters of Kätlin who aggravate others posts. Supporters aren't allowed to say their own opinion?

Zygerö
Tohtori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zygerö » 29 Loka 2009 15:16

Punde kirjoitti:If your opinion of Kätlin can in any way be viewed as negative, even in the slightest, there are people who quickly remind you that your opinion is wrong, your phrasing is wrong, you are wrong, or any combination of those.
This was directed to me, wasn't it? You shouldn't take everything so personally. I just think that if you want to describe Kätlins behavior in the house, you shouldn't use haphazard comments that can be misunderstood. Objective is the word. To be clear, i'm also not happy with the way some diehard fans seem to put her next to God.

I'm not one of those Kätlin fans that think she farts butterflies etc.
"You mustn't fight the elephant. You mustn't fight anybody. War is a very silly way to behave you know." -Dr. Snuggles

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 29 Loka 2009 15:23

Zygerö kirjoitti:To be clear, i'm also not happy with the way some diehard fans seem to put her next to God.
... upward. :thumbsup

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 29 Loka 2009 16:43

Just bought 10 day pass for PBB livefeed, its only 4.99$ (222kbps its not that great but its for sure watchable and there's also european servers to choose from so it wont lag) \o/ Gotta say PBB girls Melai and Rica cant sing my poor ears, I won't ever again complain about Sami singing lol.
Kuva

PBBSecretary
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja PBBSecretary » 29 Loka 2009 19:48

Hi everyone, this is PBBsecretary. I am linking your this site to our official sites so Filipino and Finnish fans can exchange ideas and discuss our housemates' swap.

With the permission of BBFinland, i have uploaded Kattlin's profile video with english subs in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpCfAkf1XZs

Filipino fans can access her profile in the official PBBDouble Up facebook fanpage account at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinoy-Big ... 8724873..1

I will prepare her profile as soon as I can, and I will also provide our Filipino housemates' profile as soon as Big Brother confirms his/her identity.

For Twitter users, follow pbbsecretary as i will provide the latest news about Kattlin's arrival, and her activities while inside Big Brother

BB Finland airs 10pm Finnish time, 4am in the Philippines. :D

PBBSecretary
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja PBBSecretary » 29 Loka 2009 19:51

For the Filipino fans who wants to get to know more about Kattlin through the Finnish viewers. Here's how to join this forum.
jLouiese kirjoitti:i'm looking forward in seeing Kattlin in Pinoy Big Brother. :)

to Pinoys who wish to post here, you have to register first.

HOW TO REGISTER AND TRANSLATE PAGE IN ENGLISH:
1. Go to bb.plaza.net
2. click Rekisteroidy (register)- top right of the page
3. click Hyvaksyn ehdot (i agree)- bottom page
4. -you will be lead to a registration page in Finnish language
- search for the box KIELI, where SUOMI is selected
- click SUOMI and change to BRITISH ENGLISH
5. The page will be translated in english, but it will lead you back to terms of agreement. Click I AGREE then register.

PBBSecretary
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja PBBSecretary » 29 Loka 2009 20:04

to the moderators, if you should need official news or statements from our local big brother, just send me a pm here. I will try to check as often as I can.

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 29 Loka 2009 20:16

Katlin is very lucky to be chosen to represent Finland for the BB Swap. She sure is lucky she will be able to experience the Filipino hospitality (and the food). As long as she can speak english, there will be no problem with the language barrier (Pinoy's Big Bro is multilingual anyway) hehe.. who knows, when she gets back to Finland, she would be able to speak in tagalog (Filipino language) fluently. :)

Congratulations Katlin. to all her supporters, i believe you'd be able to watch her on youtube. (PBB fans upload the videos there) or better yet, buy it from the PBB site.

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 29 Loka 2009 20:20

pbbaddict14 kirjoitti:to all her supporters, i believe you'd be able to watch her on youtube. (PBB fans upload the videos there)
I would be so thankful about that. :bow:

Reiward
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reiward » 29 Loka 2009 20:22

Hello Finland!

Tomorrow, it will finally be revealed in the Philippines on who will come to your house. Big brother made a contest to be able to choose the housemate to be swapped there. So far, there are 5 finalists to choose from namely Melai Hermes Patria Tibo and Cathy. There are speculations though that Cathy will be the one to be swapped with Katlin.

Oh well, let's just find out tomorrow :)

Update: Top 3 are chosen: Hermes, Cathy and Melai.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 29 Loka 2009 20:26

pbbaddict14 kirjoitti:Katlin is very lucky to be chosen to represent Finland for the BB Swap.
Too bad I won't necessarily be able to say the same thing to one of your housemates who will be chosen to come here. Last year our house got a swapmate from the BB Africa house, and to be honest it could've gone a lot better.

Our housemates didn't really speak English, or at least were too ashamed to speak or just didn't want to speak. The food they served was awful prepared food (not awfully prepared, but industrial ready-made foods, you can only do bad with those). It was pretty awkward on the whole.

BUT, and it's a big and positive but, this year we have a lot better housemates, and maybe the production team have also learned from past mistakes. I hope for the best anyway :)

Scherzy
Kanavajohtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Scherzy » 29 Loka 2009 20:26

^ Oh, i would wanted to see Rica in finland.

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 29 Loka 2009 20:27

when she enters the house, live streaming is available. you can purchase it through the Pinoy Big Brother site: http://now.abs-cbn.com/shows-pbbdu.aspx?showid=705

you'd probably want to buy the 10-day pass for $4.99 anyway I think the swap will only be for a week. I think the housemates will probably be speaking in english most of the time especially when Katlin is around. :thumbsup

pbbaddict14
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja pbbaddict14 » 29 Loka 2009 20:29

PBB Live Stream: top 3 housemates (Melisa, Cathy and Hermes), one of them will be the representative to BB Finland.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 29 Loka 2009 20:33

pbbaddict14 kirjoitti:I think the housemates will probably be speaking in english most of the time especially when Katlin is around. :thumbsup
This is where our last year's housemates went wrong, they usually just kept on speaking Finnish although the Zimbabwean guy was around. Of course he didn't understand anything, and the one and only housemate who was comfortable speaking English had to translate everything. It was a mess.

It's gonna be better this year, I hope and believe. Don't wanna tell too many scary stories about our (last year's) house :D

siprinceito
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja siprinceito » 29 Loka 2009 20:34

GOOD DAY FINLAND!

My name is Prince from the Philippines!

We are so grateful to have Katlin in our own Big Brother House.
We will make sure that Katlin will enjoy her stay here in PINOY BIG BROTHER.
We hope that our representative will have fun in your BIG BROTHER HOUSE as well.

Kiitos paljon!
PRINCE CRUZ
Ang ka-Facebook ni Kuya
http://facebook.com/siprinceito

Reiward
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Reiward » 29 Loka 2009 20:37

It's gonna be a big welcome celebration as Katlin enters the PBB house.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”