Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Rutjake
Finalisti

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rutjake » 13 Helmi 2010 14:47

Ok, the live stream is on. The Big Night show hasn't started yet. We'll see if it starts at 3 pm Finnish time as they promised:

Kuva

The spectacular show in on! Unfortunately the quality of the stream is so bad that there is really no use to take screen caps. But I'll take a couple anyway.

Here's the vote standing (65 mins left to vote):

Kuva

The Big 5 arrives. Nice cars!

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Who is hm A?

Kuva

There are lot of supporters partying in hms home cities. Live from General Santos City:

Kuva

Ex-housemates were dancing. But the frame rate of the stream was maybe 10 frames/minute..

About five minutes voting time left. Is the Big winner PJ, Melai or Jason?

Voting is closed. :shock:

Kuva

And then more commercials :tired

Ok, now the envelope..

5th place: Tibo

Commercials..

4th place: Johan

Kuva

Commercials :evil:

3rd place: Jason!

Kuva

Commercials :evil: :evil:

2nd placer: PJ :thumbsup

Kuva

The Big Winner: Melai :cheers [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] :cheers

Kuva

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 13 Helmi 2010 16:43

Okei, here we go then. Fingers crossed for Paul Jake! The show has been amazing, but there's too many commercials, I want to know the winner allready! :)

[juuso]
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja [juuso] » 13 Helmi 2010 17:28

Commercials after each place release! :madone: And I hope Melai will win.

Edit. Yeeeeaaaaaah!!! Congratulations Melai! :cheers [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] :banana

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 13 Helmi 2010 17:45

Congrats for Melai!

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 13 Helmi 2010 18:06

Ohmygosh!!!

I'm happy with the results! PJ for 2nd place and Melissa for the Big Winner! They both deserved it!

woohoo!!!!!

rebecca
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja rebecca » 13 Helmi 2010 18:11

CONGRATS MELAI!!! [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] :banana [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

im so disappointed that they didnt show kätlin's creetings... :( anybody know why?

bianca
Työläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja bianca » 13 Helmi 2010 18:13

rebecca kirjoitti:CONGRATS MELAI!!! [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_goodjob.gif] :banana [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

im so disappointed that they didnt show kätlin's creetings... :( anybody know why?
They'll probably show it tomorrow night on the reunion show. We'll see. :D

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 13 Helmi 2010 18:48

The winner prize how much was it?
1mln peso?
that's 22k US guess that's lot's of money down there.

rebecca
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja rebecca » 13 Helmi 2010 20:16

Oh, you're right bianca, i hope they will show that there :) do you know the time when the reunion show is starting?

knocker
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja knocker » 14 Helmi 2010 04:30

Good Luck Melai and Jason!
But who is still interested in Kätlin and why?
a walking disaster

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 05:59

Kuva

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 06:02

Kuva

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 06:05

Kuva

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 06:07

Kuva"]

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 06:10

KuvaKuva
KuvaKuva
Kuva

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 06:20

I WiLL TAKE YOU FOREVER MUSIC VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reLZBQmkdtU

Kuva

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 06:25

Kuva
Kuva

crispypata
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja crispypata » 14 Helmi 2010 06:35

Kuva
[HIGHLIGHT]--MORE!!!!--[/HIGHLIGHT]
[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
Kuva
[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler][/indent]
[HIGHLIGHT]---CAPTIONS FROM MAG PICS---[/HIGHLIGHT]
[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
[highlight]CATHY'S CAPTIONS...[/highlight]

TITLE: CATHY Mabait or Maarte? EVICTED!

If Johan is the boy next door, then Cathy is his female counterpart. Cathy's prettiness borders on the innocent---guys want to court her, and parents want to treat her like the daughter that they'd like to protect and pamper. It's about time that Cathy gets her place in the sun. Her stint in PBB is the latest step in a life journey that started with a quest to find her real father. Her effort was successful and finding him could have been the happiest day of her life. Life, however, dealt one of its more painful twists when the reunion also brought Cathy the knowledge that her father had another family which included her half-siblings. Rejection can be tough---and Cathy faced it inside the PBB house where her housemates saw her naivete as 'pagka-maarte.' But now that she's been evicted, she has a chance to show who she really is.

----

Making her own kind of music is what Cathy does best. From the time that she sought out her own father to the time she entered the PBB house, she has only ever danced to her own music.

BARING HER HEART AND SOUL

----

SWEET, BUT NOT STUPID

The girl who looks like the daughter and sweetheart everyone wants to have, can give as much as she can take. And don't let that clear-eyed pretty look fool you, Cathy is street-smart, spunky, and wise beyond her years.

----

Ooops! What could have happened to make Cathy lose her cool?

----

The warm hug Cathy gave Johan should leave him some good memories of her---which he needs now, that she's been evicted along with Hermes.

----

Cathy is one girl who knows how to pick up the pieces. Nobody can accuse her of crying over spilled milk. When the going gets tough, she gets going.

----

Dress her up like a goon, paint all the moustaches you want on her, but Cathy's beauty will always shine through.

----

The moment of quiet before the storm. Cathy takes the rare chance to take a break and shut the rest of the world out with a quick nap.

----

Cathy was one of the last housemates to be evicted from the PBB house. Though a door has been shut, who knows what windows will open now that she's come back to the the 'real world?'

----

Cathy finds a ka-love-team in Aso(yep,that's his name) when she was swapped for Kaitlin. Aso eventually became the Big Winner of the Finnish edition.

----
[HIGHLIGHT]JOHAN'S CAPTIONS...[/HIGHLIGHT]

TITLE: JOHAN, SIMPLE BUT STUDLY

The boy-next-door of this season's PBB. The headturner who rates high on everyone's list of favorites. Johan had always wanted to be in biz, and let nothing stand in his way, not even failure. His being let go from the reality showbiz show Starstruck only steeled his determination to make it big. And when the gigs weren't coming, Johan used his talent and good looks as a passport to hosting stints in restaurants. The diners must have stared- and chances are, so did the patrons of the other eateries where he served as a waiter before hitting the big time. With a brave heart under that cute face, how can anyone not give him a second look?

----

PBB INGENUES?
Johan and Cathy look like a match made in heaven. Or they can also be (gasp!) brother and sister as they project that same clean "Aura." But Cathy has shown her daring side, while Johan remains the 'Nice Guy.' Which one will win? Abangan!

----

Once PBB is over, will we still see Johan and Cathy together? Will their friendship(and budding romance) stand the test of time?

----

The housemates go native. Johan's hunky body topped by that oh-so-charming face makes him an ideal Adam in an island of Eves.

----

Boys will be boys. Johan buddies around with the other housemates...talking about strategies? Comparing notes on girls? Or just having a good time?

----

Johan's charm comes out when he plays innocent fun tricks on the girls like the perennially funny Melai...

----

....or when he plays straight man to Cathy who hams it up here with a banana.

----

PBB's version of the young, the restless, and the natural. Johan looks good with every girl he is paired with(and not just with Cathy)

----

The glitzy leonine fashion design crowned Johan as the king of PBB(if only for a day). Nobody could compete when he gets all regal
[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler][/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 14 Helmi 2010 07:38

The results were OK. Congrats to Melai!!!!!
Indeed, the venue was so small compared to the previous big nights. Lots of commercials also(my mom fell asleep). Grrr!!

The ex-hm and the big 5 are now in ASAP.

Maybe Katlin and Annina will be part of Big Reunion this night...I think... :?:
the next PBB is this summer April-May...i really really really want to be part of it..hehehe :D
Finnish, when is the next FBB?

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 14 Helmi 2010 08:02

kitek kirjoitti:The winner prize how much was it?
1mln peso?
that's 22k US guess that's lot's of money down there.
THE BIG 5 PRIZES:
Melissa- 1 million pesos + over 1.2 million pesos worth of house and lot from Globe Asiatics+ 1 million pesos for her chosen charity+ about a million of business package from Crystal Clear + + sony vio laptop

Paul Jake- half a million pesos + half million pesos for his chosen charity+ sony laptop

Jason- 300,000 pesos + 300,000 pesos for his chosen charity+ sony laptop and the Tricycle he have won from the sacrifice he done

Johan-200,000pesos + 200,000 pesos for his chosen charity+ sony laptop and also he have the house and lot that he have won from the white room from Globe Asiatics

Tibo- 100,000 pesos+ 100,000 pesos for his chosen charity+ sony laptop

I think all of them will have a career contracts from ABC-CBN network :)

Foxylady19
Tapetti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Foxylady19 » 14 Helmi 2010 08:10

knocker kirjoitti:Good Luck Melai and Jason!
But who is still interested in Kätlin and why?
I'm still interested in Katlin because I think we have the same personality. She's lovable, some kind of flirty but nice. I want her in the Big Reunion because I want to see her and Hermes. :) But it's impossible now :(

photogurl
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja photogurl » 14 Helmi 2010 08:54

ashley kirjoitti:I want to thank Philippine for the great pbbdu show and all the writers from there and here. I have enjoyed and learned about your country so much. I`ll visit your country in the future and wish you all the best where ever you are. THANK YOU SALAMAT :D
First of all i would like to greet everyone Happy Ystävänpäivä! *imitates Cathy's chuckling gesture* :D I would also like to thank you guys for supporting and appreciating PBB Double Up Edition until the very end. We're glad that you have learned and enjoyed a lot about our culture and personalities of people from other side of the world through our Pinoy housemates. Wishes you all the luck in your future endeavors and i hope that i could visit your wonderful country as well.

Talking about the Big Night, I didn't get to catch the live telecast coz I was at work so i only had to watch it online. The show was splendid with its Chinese New Year theme but i think the previous editions of PBB Big Night were more grandiose with the bigger venue, props and production numbers. I could say that i was satisfied with Melai as the Big Winner for this season as she represents most Filipinos being cheerful, kind-hearted and always looking at bright side of life though PJ has recognizable Filipino traits as well such as being hardworking and down-to-earth. So it's a toss between Melai and PJ for me :)

Here's the final result for the voting process:
Melai – Inday Kengkay of GenSan – 1,226,692 votes or 32.08% of total votes
Paul Jake Castillo – Negosyo Prince of Cebu – 1,044,295 votes or 27.31% of total votes
Jason Francisco – Boy Astig ng Mindoro – 954,961 votes or 24.97% of total votes
Johan Santos – Cutie Server ng QC – 303,751 votes or 7.94% of total votes
Steve “Tibo” Jumalon – Dad of Steel ng Cagayan – 294,161 votes or 7.69% of total votes

Here's the breakdown of prizes for the Big 5:
5th placer: P100,000 (2k USD) + same amount for chosen charitable institution + Sony VAIO laptop
4th placer: P200,000 (4k USD) + same amount for chosen charitable institution + Sony VAIO laptop
3rd placer: P300,000 (6k USD) + same amount for chosen charitable institution + Sony VAIO laptop
2nd placer: P500,000 (10K USD) + same amount for chosen charitable institution + Sony VAIO laptop
1st placer: P1 million (21k USD) + same amount for chosen charitable institution + P2.5 million house and lot + Sony VAIO laptop + 40-inch LCD TV screen + travel with a companion in three key Asian destinations + water refilling station franchise (whoa! thats a lot! :shock: )

....not to mention a showbiz opportunity for these guys! :thumbsup

We still need to catch the Big Reunion this night. Maybe we'll get to see Katlin's video which we've all been waiting for. :D

EDIT: oh i just realized the prizes has been posted by foxylady already hihi

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”