Big Brother 5 Finland LIVE

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
FrauleinGee
Peitonheiluttaja

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 5 and Pinoy BB 3

Viesti Kirjoittaja FrauleinGee » 02 Marras 2009 20:42

Now most Finn HMs talking Finnish again, grrr. Sampo and Antti talk English with Cathy, bless them. Esa is not in the hot tub yet, I think he's inside, changing into his cozzie.

Popsirontti
Nimetty

Re: Big Brother 5 Finland LIVE

Viesti Kirjoittaja Popsirontti » 02 Marras 2009 20:54

Now the housemates are playing truth or dare in the tub, when the bottle turned to Cathy hm's asked her to kiss the person she likes (kiss on a cheek). Cathy kissed Toni on his cheek. :o

STG
Heikoilla hangilla

Viesti Kirjoittaja STG » 02 Marras 2009 20:58

Popsirontti kirjoitti:Now the housemates are playing truth or dare in the tub, when the bottle turned to Cathy hm's asked her to kiss the person she likes (kiss on a cheek). Cathy kissed Toni on his cheek. :o
No, it was "the most interesting person" and she could only pick guys (except Esa).

lotta383
BB-talon päällikkö

Viesti Kirjoittaja lotta383 » 02 Marras 2009 21:03

Cathy gets a lapdance from Dana
Kuva
Kuva

Cathy gets a lapdance from Antti
Kuva
Kuva

STG
Heikoilla hangilla

Viesti Kirjoittaja STG » 03 Marras 2009 00:28

Kuva
HMs dancing again :P

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 03 Marras 2009 02:45

All the housemates have gone sleeping. But Esa A and Cathy are still talking in the kitchen. Cathy commented that finnish bb-house is actually messier than filippine bb-house and Esa agreed that the house has been a bit messy all the time expect the very first day of this year's bb. Esa asks about Cathy's career choice right now. Cathy tells that she has already delivered some babys to this world. Esa asked does Cathy want own babys. Cathy wants in age of 26, 27 maybe.

03:00 Conversation between Cathy and Esa ended and they thanked each other for nice talking moment. :) Cathy went to bed and the house is starting to get quiet.
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

kittypie
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja kittypie » 03 Marras 2009 04:12

^thanks for the update ff :wink:
certified PBB addict!

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 03 Marras 2009 10:11

coudl anybody translate this thx

Sami halusi nuolla Sarannaa

Saranna ja Sami viettivät edelleen aikaa peiton uumenissa. Heidän vartalonsa liikkuivat peiton alla, ja kaksikko supatteli välillä jotain.

– Nyt on pakko, Saranna sanoi Samille.

Kaksikko ryhtyi liikkumaan peiton alla epämääräisen näköisesti. Samaan aikaan muut asukit jatkoivat höpöttäen niitä näitä keittiönpöydän äärellä.

– Mä haluan nuolla sun p*llua. V*ttu, mä haluan nuolla sun p*llua, Sami huohotti Sarannalle kesken puuhastelujen.

Sanojensa jälkeen hän vakuutti veilä kolmannen kerran haluavansa todella nuolla naista.

Huohotus täytti makuuhuoneen, ja Saranna ja Sami vaihtoivat välillä asentoa peiton alla. Puuhastelujen jälkeen kaksikko heitti peiton pois päänsä päältä.

– Tulee vähän kuuma, Saranna totesi.

Lemmenpari jäi sessioidensa jälkeen makailemaan vielä pitkäksi ajaksi vierekkäin. Sami silitti Sarannan päätä hellästi, ja välillä kaksikko suuteli.

Ei aikaakaan, kun valot sammuivat ja osa asukkaista saapui jakamaan sängyn lemmenparin kanssa. Keittiössä kukuttiin vielä.

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 03 Marras 2009 10:35

kitek kirjoitti:coudl anybody translate this thx

Sami wanted to lick Saranna

Saranna and Sami were still under the covers. They moved, and whispered.

-Now i have to, Saranna said to Sami.

The two started to move under the covers suspiciously. At the same time the other housemates were talking this and that at the kitchen table.

-I wanna lick your cunt, Fuck, i wanna lick your cunt, Sami said to Saranna in the middle of things.

For the third time he woved to want to lick the woman.

The room was filled with moans , and they changed positions. Afterwards they threw the blanket away.

-It gets hot , Saranna said.

The love couple laid together after the session. Sami caressed Saranna's head, and they kissed.

Soon the lights went out and part of the housemates came to the bed. Some were still in the kitchen.
Ihmisten edessä.

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 03 Marras 2009 12:55

Cathy told Esa that she wants to speak finnish more after big brother. Esa commented if you really want to. Cathy: Yeah, i want to learn more. Esa discusses with Cathy about finnish language, how it is a bit funny language.
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

la_flash
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja la_flash » 03 Marras 2009 13:00

^^ why is it a bit funny language?

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 03 Marras 2009 13:10

la_flash kirjoitti:^^ why is it a bit funny language?
Well Esa told that in finnish language the letters of alphabet are pronounced as they are. Letter A is pronounced A:aa, J is pronounced J:ii and so on. Something like that, i don't remember the whole discussion about the grammar.
-----

tuusannuuska
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja tuusannuuska » 03 Marras 2009 13:12

ff kirjoitti:
Well Esa told that in finnish language the letters of alphabet are pronounced as they are. Letter A is pronounced A:aa, J is pronounced J:ii and so on. Something like that, i don't remember the whole discussion about the grammar.
Esa also told how the word changes. Table = pöytä. "On the table" is "pöydällä".
The reason I swear so much is because fuck you.

la_flash
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja la_flash » 03 Marras 2009 13:14

ff kirjoitti:
it is pronounced just like how it is spelled? am I right? Unlike other languages like French and English?

la_flash
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja la_flash » 03 Marras 2009 13:16

tuusannuuska kirjoitti:
ff kirjoitti:
Esa also told how the word changes. Table = pöytä. "On the table" is "pöydällä".
ok thanks. that's interesting.

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 03 Marras 2009 13:19

la_flash kirjoitti: it is pronounced just like how it is spelled? am I right? Unlike other languages like French and English?
That's right.
-----

la_flash
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja la_flash » 03 Marras 2009 13:23

ff kirjoitti:
la_flash kirjoitti: it is pronounced just like how it is spelled? am I right? Unlike other languages like French and English?
That's right.

it's the same as Filipino then, our national language in the Philippines.

that explains why Kaitlin didn't have any problem singing the song "Maalaala Mo Kaya". :mrgreen:

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 03 Marras 2009 13:26

^ :D Housemates got a bonus task for this week's mission. They have to sing a famous finnish song Sininen ja Valkoinen (in english: Blue and White) which are the colors of finnish flag. Esa now translates the words of the song from finnish to english to Cathy. :cheers The song is almost our national song in some people's mind.

13:28 Sininen and Valkoinen started playing in the house and now all housemates are singing with Cathy.
-----

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 04 Marras 2009 02:40

^ that seemed extremely funny, I got only a glimpse of it before (busybusybusy), nice upload!

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 04 Marras 2009 02:51

^ Nice one kitek! Antti just bought some extra time in the house with those comedy vids. :lol: Should be in tomorrow's daily without a doubt. Some of it anyway..
-----

Lukittu

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”