Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
Zulu_boy
Tapetti

Re: Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zulu_boy » 21 Loka 2008 23:52

Punde kirjoitti:
Zulu_boy kirjoitti:No no... they don't literally shower at midnight. I think they play a recording of the showers they take in the morning. It's played at midnight coz its adult material and all kids should hopefully be in bed by then.
Nice to know they show "adult material" in Africa too. In Finland they have in some ways gone over the top. There is an expensive SMS-alert system available (or at least it was). When someone goes to the shower they send an SMS to your mobile so you can turn on the 24/7 feed. Strange shit in my opinion :whois:
Whoa!!! Hardcore!!!

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 21 Loka 2008 23:53

That is strange shit, I agree :-)

The housemates have finally got down to the task of cooking their meat on the fire, and Johan is being like a good South African and standing around the fire with the other guys, cooking (braaing) the meat and chatting about all sorts of things, most of which I am struggling to follow.

Fran
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Fran » 21 Loka 2008 23:56

Zulu_boy kirjoitti:
No no... they don't literally shower at midnight. I think they play a recording of the showers they take in the morning. It's played at midnight coz its adult material and all kids should hopefully be in bed by then.
Im sorry to disspoint you, but they do shower in the mornings and midnight! Munya is the only one (from the group still in the house) who shower both morning and night, the others only mornings

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 21 Loka 2008 23:58

I was wondering why, on the few ocassions that I have decided to sit up till midnight that I have not seen anyone in the shower :lol:

Zulu_boy
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zulu_boy » 22 Loka 2008 00:00

Fran kirjoitti:
Zulu_boy kirjoitti:
No no... they don't literally shower at midnight. I think they play a recording of the showers they take in the morning. It's played at midnight coz its adult material and all kids should hopefully be in bed by then.
Im sorry to disspoint you, but they do shower in the mornings and midnight! Munya is the only one (from the group still in the house) who shower both morning and night, the others only mornings
Oh really?!! Thats a boring shower hour then if its just Munya. lol. they should play the recordings from the morning.

Fran
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Fran » 22 Loka 2008 00:00

baldy kirjoitti:
Ok, I think I know who you may be :-)

I keep well clear of Oboma, as I am sure that you have seen? It is way more peaceful here, I guarantee it! These are fantastic people.
Oh nice, then you are using another name as I dont recognise the username baldy on Oboma (and i should know, was an Oboma addict once). Yes i find it very peaceful here. I was not that active the past couple of months on Oboma. Anyway, the unneccessary fights and bashing on Oboma - not my cup of tea.

Fran
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Fran » 22 Loka 2008 00:02

baldy kirjoitti:I was wondering why, on the few ocassions that I have decided to sit up till midnight that I have not seen anyone in the shower :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry..

Ai Ai Thami and Hazel on the screen. :cry: Is Thami jealous? :lol:

Zulu_boy
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zulu_boy » 22 Loka 2008 00:02

I should go to bed now....

Zulu_boy
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zulu_boy » 22 Loka 2008 00:05

eish I actually think they look cute together. Can you see the eye contact between them?? lol.

Fran
Nevahööd

Viesti Kirjoittaja Fran » 22 Loka 2008 00:10

Zulu_boy kirjoitti:eish I actually think they look cute together. Can you see the eye contact between them?? lol.
Eye contact? His eye contact. Hazel is playing Thami big time and Thami is actually a good guy, Just than he is so annoying when he run-down South Africa and the different cultures. Im a bit dissapointed in him - never anything positive.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 22 Loka 2008 00:16

and that hyena laugh of his irritates me, but otherwise he is fine.

I wonder what Johan makes of him?

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 22 Loka 2008 00:17

Fran kirjoitti:Anyway, the unneccessary fights and bashing on Oboma - not my cup of tea.
This is a curse of the more popular forums, same thing in Finland. It's just too much stupidity for me to handle. I like these smaller and more closely moderated fan forums like this one. The chat stays relatively intelligent and nice.

Zulu_boy
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zulu_boy » 22 Loka 2008 00:20

Eye contact? His eye contact.
lol. anyway dudes and dudettes, Im off to bed. work beckons 2moro. keep an eye out for all the action and update us!!! Nite!!

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 22 Loka 2008 00:22

Me too, Punde, I was really pleased to find your forum, everyone here sticks to the subject most of the time, and there does not appear to be any fighting, that I have seen yet anyway.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 22 Loka 2008 00:22

Punde kirjoitti:
Fran kirjoitti:Anyway, the unneccessary fights and bashing on Oboma - not my cup of tea.
This is a curse of the more popular forums, same thing in Finland. It's just too much stupidity for me to handle. I like these smaller and more closely moderated fan forums like this one. The chat stays relatively intelligent and nice.
Fran and Punde I couldn't agree more with you. I noticed those unnecessary fights and bashing when I signed in and logged in at Oboma. This is really the best BB-themed forum I've ever been in Finland. Oboma reminded me of Finland's official BB forum. For example in there people can't really say their genuine feelings about HMs unless they want to be bashed and a fight to get started. Finnish official BB forum is just so childish and full of arguing that I really feel more like home here in BBPlaza.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 22 Loka 2008 00:23

Good night Zulu_boy, hope to see you again tomorrow night?

juupelis
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja juupelis » 22 Loka 2008 00:24

Hello everybody! What do you do?

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 22 Loka 2008 00:25

baldy kirjoitti:there does not appear to be any fighting, that I have seen yet anyway.
There is some sort of "fighting", i.e. somewhat heated discussions about certain housemates on the Finnish language threads, but not much. We have wonderful moderators here so when things look like getting out of hand or off topic they calm things down :)

Zulu_boy
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zulu_boy » 22 Loka 2008 00:26

baldy kirjoitti:Good night Zulu_boy, hope to see you again tomorrow night?
Yea I should be back tomorrow. I'm going to bed feeling SO good after voting for TK for the first time. See you guys

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 22 Loka 2008 00:26

It is 11:25pm here, and the housemates are only just starting to eat their food. I guess that is because their fire was delayed by the rain earlier, but I am not sure that I could wait this late to eat.

zilipippuri
Taivaan iskä

Viesti Kirjoittaja zilipippuri » 22 Loka 2008 00:27

^How much alcohol did they get?

juupelis
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja juupelis » 22 Loka 2008 00:29

How does Johan have behaved in BB house?

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”