Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Keskustelua asukasvaihdosta / Discussion in English about the housemate swap.
LOBENGULA
Häädetty

Re: Big Brother House Swap: Finland - Africa

Viesti Kirjoittaja LOBENGULA » 22 Loka 2008 22:58

guys nothing much is happening in the house ,
just enjoying the UEFA campions league

Xanten
Hyvän Mielen Olento

Viesti Kirjoittaja Xanten » 22 Loka 2008 23:00

Lobengula - great to have you back. Mnet has got more power - and got voice on the garden camera! We have been able to watch life feed all evening. Te guys are barbecueing. But we are only able to follow one camera here - as you already know.

When do the HM's get their shoppings? Or have they already got them? I'm just waiting to see when Johan drinks his wine and the others their vodka! Are those for Saturday? Or for the planned banquette? Does BB serve them alcohol too?

Here in BB Finland they are have just about started their Christmas Party - some are in the sauna still (incl. Munya) and some babe's have done their make-up are beginning to prepare the Great Christmas Dinner. Lots of drinks too.

LOBENGULA
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja LOBENGULA » 22 Loka 2008 23:21

hope u are enjoying the live feed,
i think they hav already done their shoping and now they are working on their task ,if they win they will get more cash to shop the following week and if they lose they cant buy beer ,smokes food,etc

bb gives them beer once in a while depending on the occasion but sat nyt they is a party and they is a DJ who comes to the house n they get drunk n dance the nyt away

LOBENGULA
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja LOBENGULA » 22 Loka 2008 23:35

will chat tomorw am out of here......><

Tomi-
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomi- » 23 Loka 2008 01:25

I'm so ashamed about our finnish HMs, they just keep talking in finnish when Munya is around (he was even wondering at DR if they are talking about him or whats going on)... AAAAAARGGH im so fucking ashamed, i hope they are too when they are out of house.
Kuva

chypre
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja chypre » 23 Loka 2008 01:28

I have exactly the same feelings, Tomi. :(
"Oliks sadan tonnin polkasu, oliks?"

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 23 Loka 2008 04:08

Finnish biggie should give a day task in which our HMs are only allowed to speak in English. On top of that task should have some meaningfull purpose like discussing moral views or something like that. Anything other than constant speaking in Finnish. Punishment for every Finnish word spoken instead of English one could be for example 1 euro taken away from their week budject or something like that.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Aniekan
Sveitsi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 23 Loka 2008 14:52

It´s so quiet here again...
Yesterday Munya got to spend a traditional finnish christmas, and he enjoyed the party a lot. Today... I have no idea what´s going on! :D
How´s BBA?
When men are pure, laws are useless. When men are corrupt, laws are broken.

Anii
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Anii » 23 Loka 2008 18:36

Johan is going to cook traditional finnish peasoup (or has he done that already)?

I can't imagine how he's going to do that in only one day, it takes 12 hrs to soak the dried peas (and made from the fresh peas it's not the same thing). Also the soup should be boiling in low heat for several hours, I usually cook it 4-6 hrs...

But it IS goood! :D

Here in Finland they won week task, and they all were at the shop buying all kinds of food (and snacks and candy) for 200 euros worth :D

Now Munya is cooking african food for HMs, some worms, if I understood correctly :P

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 23 Loka 2008 20:18

So it looks like the swap is going to end tomorrow. The BBA host KB told in an internet chat that he and Munya will leave tomorrow. I bet Johan will leave the BBA house on the same day.

Housemates are eating the dinner Munya has prepared, and some of our housemates are acting like idiots again and saying bad things about the food in Finnish so that Munya can't understand.

Hedgehog
Jebou

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hedgehog » 23 Loka 2008 20:27

Punde kirjoitti:So it looks like the swap is going to end tomorrow. The BBA host KB told in an internet chat that he and Munya will leave tomorrow. I bet Johan will leave the BBA house on the same day.
I just hope they'll let Johan back in the house as soon as they are back in Finland (on saturday) so that there's plenty of time to share stories before sunday evening. But I'm afraid that in order to boost ratings he will return to the house during the live Talkshow, possibly after being interviewed by Vappu.

baldy
Julkkisasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja baldy » 23 Loka 2008 22:27

Punde kirjoitti:So it looks like the swap is going to end tomorrow. The BBA host KB told in an internet chat that he and Munya will leave tomorrow. I bet Johan will leave the BBA house on the same day.

Housemates are eating the dinner Munya has prepared, and some of our housemates are acting like idiots again and saying bad things about the food in Finnish so that Munya can't understand.
Hello Punde, we have just received confirmation that Johan is leaving tomorrow. BB has given the housemates alcohol and told the BBA housemates to give Johan a good party and send off from the BBA House.

The Housemates in BBA also won their weekly task and will be rewarded. They bet 100% of their budget on the task, so they get double the weekly budget for next week.

Johan has not been well all day, but looks much better tonight. He was called into the diary room quite a few times, I guess to check on him and give him medication.

Swoon
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swoon » 23 Loka 2008 23:18

baldy kirjoitti:Johan has not been well all day, but looks much better tonight. He was called into the diary room quite a few times, I guess to check on him and give him medication.
Many people were expecting Johan to get sick in BB Africa, I'm sure he will be ok.

I'm going to be so sad tomorrow when Munya leaves, he's honestly been so interesting to watch. So intelligent too, the most intelligent in that house. It's been so refreshing when usually it's only the shallow idiots who are picked into the house. To me, the BBF season propably ends tomorrow. I might still watch it but there's nothing I feel passionate about anymore.

I don't want Munya to go......

BattleHymn
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja BattleHymn » 23 Loka 2008 23:28

Many people were expecting Johan to get sick in BB Africa, I'm sure he will be ok.

I'm going to be so sad tomorrow when Munya leaves, he's honestly been so interesting to watch. So intelligent too, the most intelligent in that house. It's been so refreshing when usually it's only the shallow idiots who are picked into the house. To me, the BBF season propably ends tomorrow. I might still watch it but there's nothing I feel passionate about anymore.

I don't want Munya to go......

Neither do i, but that is the way life goes. Hope that J-Han can bring that uplifting spirit from the BBA-house with him. All the same we will miss Munya.

BattleHymn
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja BattleHymn » 23 Loka 2008 23:29

My first and its all F..ked up...

damn...how to Quote...

Swoon
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swoon » 23 Loka 2008 23:43

BattleHymn kirjoitti:My first and its all F..ked up...

damn...how to Quote...
Don't worry, I (at least) got it. :)

chypre
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja chypre » 23 Loka 2008 23:49

The swap is going to end tomorrow? Shit. It´s back to boredom then.
"Oliks sadan tonnin polkasu, oliks?"

tarjaliisukka
Verokarhun karkoittaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja tarjaliisukka » 24 Loka 2008 00:19

Hey ya all from Africa! Please tell us how it goes for Munya when he gets back to Africa - what HM's tell him about Johan and what he tells them about Finland and all :)

I don't want the swap to end!
BB-koukussa jo ties monettako vuotta, tänä vuonna en seuraa 24/7:kaa, joten olen muiden lähteiden varassa. Mielenkiinnolla odotan, millainen kokemus tästä tulee.

verkkosilmä
Häädetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja verkkosilmä » 24 Loka 2008 00:21

chypre kirjoitti:The swap is going to end tomorrow? Shit. It´s back to boredom then.
It´s boredom already, the Finnish mousemates are just quietly sitting on the sofa staring at their toes or going to bed. Let´s hope the swap will end soon, not that I didn´t like Munya but I wouldn´t like to risk his mental health by letting him to stay with these Finns any longer.

Swoon
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swoon » 24 Loka 2008 00:30

verkkosilmä kirjoitti:
chypre kirjoitti:The swap is going to end tomorrow? Shit. It´s back to boredom then.
It´s boredom already, the Finnish mousemates are just quietly sitting on the sofa staring at their toes or going to bed.
That's not true. They're having as good time as they can.

The problem is that in finnish BB they can't play music (legal reasons, money) to the house all the time, so mostly they just have to talk about boring shit. When music comes the atmosphere is fantastic.

In Africa they get music all the time.

magpie
Kyttääjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja magpie » 24 Loka 2008 05:42

Don't know if this thing has been discussed before, but if someone was thinking about giving eviction votes in BBA, it's actually possible in Finland too and also it's free using internet. Here's the address of that website http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Vote.aspx

I'll do my best in making Ricco's win to happen, because he's a very funny lad and he's made Johan feel so welcome in Africa. I'm sure Johan and Ricco will stay in touch after Big Brother ends in both countries.
"Jos se tarkoittaa montaa juttua, miksei niitä kaikkia voi sanoa erikseen?" -Cheryll 20.10.2008

Aniekan
Sveitsi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aniekan » 24 Loka 2008 08:11

Good morning! Guess this is the last day for Munya in the BBD house, and the last day for Johan in the BBF house. I wish this swap could had lasted longer... But I guess Munya is happy to get back to Africa, Johan might want to stay longer in the BBA house. Anyways, this has been the best week in bb so far!
When men are pure, laws are useless. When men are corrupt, laws are broken.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Asukasvaihto / Housemate swap”