Celebrity Big Brother 11 - Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Celebrity Big Brother 11 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Marras 2012 18:12

Asukashuhuja...
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Joan Collins, Christopher Biggins turn down offers

Joan Collins and Christopher Biggins have both turned down offers for Celebrity Big Brother 2013, it’s been claimed.

Panto star Biggins revealed how he and close pal Joan Collins were offered a joint deal worth £1.3 million together.

“I was offered £300,000 to take part in the most recent series of ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ on Channel 5,” he told the Daily Mail. “There was a condition attached, though – I had to persuade my very good friend Joan Collins to come in with me and, in return, she would be paid £1 million

“It’s a staggering amount of money, and more than any actor would get paid for taking part in a TV drama or soap.

“You can understand why so many succumb.”

However Biggins revealed to the newspaper: “Joan had the good sense to refuse, and I was relieved when she did.”

Biggins previously appeared in ITV1 reality series I’m A Celebrity, and explained he was offered £50,000.

He said: “While some are cagey about revealing their fee, I don’t mind telling you that I was paid £50,000 for what amounted to less than a month’s work.”

Other names on the Celebrity Big Brother line up are said to include Bat Out Of Hell singer Meat Loaf.

A source claimed last month: “He’s a huge name around the world so we’re desperate to get him in the house.

“We know fans would love to see him and he would be TV gold. We want this series to be the best yet.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2DXCMms29
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2012 bosses want Rylan Clark

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 bosses are hoping to sign up Rylan Clark to the show this year.

Rylan became the latest singer to leave the competition in this evening’s XFactor 2012 results after he fell into the bottom two with Union J.

Louis Walsh, Tulisa and Gary Barlow all sent Rylan home with only Rylan’s mentor Nicole Scherzinger saving him.

It’s been reported this morning that Rylan has been inundated with offers for reality shows, including Big Brother.

Former X Factor act Frankie Cocozza proved a surprise hit o the show in January of this year, finishing as runner up in the series.

Rylan is also reportedly being lined up to appear in next week’s live TOWIE episode.

“There is a live episode and I may be part of it, it could definitely happen,” he said this week.

He added: “I am up for anything and I’ve got a lot of friends there so a week today, who knows?”

Rylan recently revealed he’d be up for taking part in reality shows if the offers came.

Although the 24-year-old wouldn’t appear on Strictly, saying “my legs are too long, they’d have to partner me with a bloke”, a stint on I’m A Celebrity could be a way forward.

Rylan said: “I don’t see no reason for not going in the jungle”.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2DXClbm4x
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Nadine Dorries for Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up?

Nadine Dorries has been tipped to join the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up.

Tory MP Nadine became the first celebrity kicked out of the I’m A Celebrity jungle earlier this wee kas she came from 5/2 to odds on for the boot over the course of Wednesday night. It was one of William Hill’s in worst ever elimination results since the first ever series .

The MP is now a 16/1 bet to appear in the next series of Celebrity Big Brother and 12/1 for a spot on Loose Women.

“Since Nadine was announced as being on the show the politicians wanted her out and the public wanted the politician out, it was a struggle from before day one,” said William Hill spokesman Mark Young.

He added: “At least Nadine now has a few fans who will have cleaned up after her elimination.”

Other names on the Celebrity Big Brother line up are said to include Bat Out Of Hell singer Meat Loaf.

A source claimed last month: “He’s a huge name around the world so we’re desperate to get him in the house.

“We know fans would love to see him and he would be TV gold. We want this series to be the best yet.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2DXD1bhZU
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 11 - Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Joulu 2012 20:08

Tammikuun 3. päivä alkaa... :tu
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Confirmed: Celebrity Big Brother 2013 to launch on January 3rd

The new winter series of Celebrity Big Brother will begin on Thursday January 3rd at 9pm, Channel 5 has confirmed today.

Brian Dowling returns to present the two hour launch show, as a new crop of famous faces enter the house for the very first time.

Spin-off show Big Brother’s Bit On The Side follows at 11.00pm, featuring host Emma Willis discussing the new housemates with a celeb panel and rowdy studio audience.

The first highlights show airs at 9.00pm the next night, followed by 30 minutes of live streaming at 11.00pm.

Stars rumoured to be taking part include media personality Katie Price, ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf and politician John Prescott.

Recently eliminated X Factor contestant Rylan Clark has also been linked to the show, although he is committed to the talent contest’s live tour, which begins at the end of January.

It will be the fourth series of Celebrity Big Brother to be broadcast on Channel 5 since it begun airing the show last August.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2ECbP40lf
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 07 Joulu 2012 00:35

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up: Lacey Banghard signs up for the show

Lacey Banghard is set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house next month.

But don’t worry, we’ve not a clue who she is either.

The Sun report that “pin up” Lacy is a Page 3 model, although it seems she not exactly one of the more famous ones.

The brunette beauty won the newspaper’s “Page 3 Idol” competition, a sort of X Factor for people who were born looking beautiful.

The paper claims that the 19-year-old and her 26GG boobs will be bring viewers to the new series which starts in January on Channel 5.

Speaking about her work as a model, the teenager said: “Modelling has made me feel sexy and confident.

“I’ve never really felt like that before. I’ve never loved myself. I never thought I’d be good enough for Page 3 but it goes to show what can happen if you try.”

But despite being just a size six, Lacey reckons she’ll have a tough time in the house because she usually eats so much.

“I eat like a horse,” she told the tabloid today. “I tried going to the gym twice and thought, ‘This is not for me’. Obviously I do like to take care of myself. I think it’s all about moderation.”

Other stars rumoured to be taking part in next year’s show include Katie Price, ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf and former MP John Prescott.

Recently axed X Factor contestant Rylan Clark has also been linked to the upcoming series, although he is committed to the talent contest’s live tour, which begins at the end of January.

[cat c="big brother"]Celebrity Big Brother 2013[/cat] will air on Channel 5 in the new year.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2EJWrsbTb

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Brian Dowling wants Joan Collins in the house

Biran Dowling has revealed he wants to see Joan Collins and Davina McCall in the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house.

The series returns in January for its fourth run on Channel 5, and Brian has high (and unrealistic) hopes for the celebrity line up.

Listing his absolute dream housemates, he told the Metro newspaper: “Joan Collins, Sarah Ferguson, David Haye – just so I could see him shower, Davina McCall – for obvious reasons – and we’d have to bring back Jackie Stallone.”

Persuading stars to try the Channel 5 show, Brian insisted it was far more relaxing than I’m A Celebrity!

He explained: “I’m a Celebrity, you’re obviously very, very tired. You’re very hungry. You’re living outside with nature. There’s rats, there’s snakes, it’s dreadful.

“Celebrity Big Brother can be a bit more relaxing. It’s safe. You might be living with snakes – let’s be honest – but Big Brother takes away the edge.”

Brian previously backed rumours suggesting Rylan Clark could be taking part in the series next year.

“I’d love Rylan on the show. I think Rylan would be great purely because he’s camp, he’s loud, he’s colourful and he’s got a personality and that makes for the best housemates, and he’s very, very popular right now,” he said. “He’s got a big fanbase from being on The X Factor. I think he’d be a great housemate.

“I’d like to see Rylan in a situation where he’s uncomfortable. You know, how does Rylan react to conflict?”

Another set of Celebrity Big Brother housemates will be unveiled soon.

[cat c="big brother"]Celebrity Big Brother 2013[/cat] will air on Channel 5 in the new year.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2EJXoRdFs

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 08 Joulu 2012 22:24

Jockey Frankie Dettori could be one of next year’s Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemates.

The 41-year-old has been banned from racing until May after testing positive for a banned ­substance back in September.

It certainly means he’s got the time on his hands, and the Daily Star claim the sportsman is a “dead cert” for Celeb Big Brother.

A source told the newspaper: “Frankie has all but signed on the dotted line for a reality TV show.

“He knows his image is in dire need of a boost and that, combined with his reputation as the ­housewives’ favourite, make it a no-brainer.

“Frankie knows he’s fallen off the wagon big-time but he’s keen to show the world that although he’s done wrong he’s still an all-round nice bloke.”

Bookies are already offering odds on Frankie to win the show, at a 3-1 punt.

Coral spokesman David Stevens said: “In the last 24 hours we have seen a run of bets, forcing us to suspend betting.

“Given the timing of his suspension, Celebrity Big Brother in the New Year would look the most likely option.

“We make him 3-1 favourite to win it.”

Other stars rumoured to be taking part in next year’s show include Katie Price, ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf and former MP John Prescott.

Recently axed X Factor contestant Rylan Clark has also been linked to the upcoming series, although he is committed to the talent contest’s live tour, which begins at the end of January.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2EUh6Mz86
Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up: Justin Lee Collins gets £100k offer
December 7, 2012 08:58 by Josh Darvill

Disgraced comedian Justin Lee Collins has been offered £100,000 for Celebrity Big Brother 2013.

The former Friday Night Project host was found guilty of harassing his ex-girlfriend Anna Lark earlier this year.

Judges sentenced Justin to 140 hours of unpaid work after harassing Anna with distressing phone calls.

But now Justin wants to show viewers “the real him” and get his career back on track.

We’re not really sure Celebrity Big Brother is the best place to do that…

The Daily Mirror reports that Channel 5 bosses have offered the comic a deal worth £100,000 to appear in the series, which starts in January.

An apparent Channel 5 source told the newspaper: “He has done wrong but he has done his community service and going on the show could be the break he needs.

“People will be able to see him 24/7 and see what he is really like and then make up their minds if he has changed.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2EUhLAGnl

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 09 Joulu 2012 21:07

Corrie stars Bruce Jones and Wendi Peters have been linked to Celebrity Big Brother 2013.

The pair are perhaps better known as their characters Les and Cilla Battersby in the ITV1 soap.

The acting duo both quit the soap back in 2007, but CBB bosses are hoping to reunite them in the Celeb Big Bro host.

The Daily Mirror report this morning that producers have bothed both Bruce and Wendi “big money deals” to take part in the new series next month.

Apparently Channel 5 chiefs are convinced the duo will be a draw for viewers.

A TV source told the newspaper this morning: “If they sign up, it will be a real coup as there are at least 10 million Corrie fanatics out there who will immediately be interested in watching.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2EaEIEeJz

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 12 Joulu 2012 07:39

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Frankie Dettori won't be taking part!
December 11, 2012 08:05 by Josh Darvill

Frankie Dettori’s agent has rubbished claims that the jockey will be appearing on Celebrity Big Brother in the new year.

The Daily Star had claimed that the shamed jockey was a “dead cert” to be in next year’s line up, with bookies making him the 3/1 favourite.

Good thing we didn’t put a bet on then!

Frankie’s agent, Pete Burrell, told the Daily Mail: “Frankie has no plans to appear on this show.

” We have not discussed it and I do not imagine we will be discussing it.”

The 41-year-ol was given a six month ban from the sport back in September after being testing positive for a banned substance during a race in France.

Burrell added: “Frankie is out of the country for the next two months and is already looking forward to riding again in May.”

Other stars rumoured to be taking part in next year’s show include Corrie stars Bruce Jones and Wendi Peters, ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf and former MP John Prescott.

Browse pictures of the Celebrity Big Brother hosts below…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2EoUGqSEf
Celebrity Big Brother UK: Rylan Clark 'to get £250,000'
December 12, 2012 00:01 by Josh Darvill

Rylan Clark has apparently agreed a £250,000 deal to enter Celebrity Big Brother 2013 in the new year.

The Essex performer was eliminated from The X Factor at the start of the month and has been inundated with offers.

Rylan has already appeared on Daybreak as the show’s entertainment host before The X Factor, which as won by James Arthur at the weekend.

According to Now magazine, Rylan will now pocket £250,000 for a three week stint inside the Celeb Big Bro house next month, having signed a deal the week he left the show.

Rylan will be the second contestant from the show to appear in the Celebrity Big Brother house, following Frankie Cocozza who took part in the Channel 5 show last January.

A friend told the magazine: “He couldn’t be happier. Rylan’s always wanted to be a TV star.”

Celebrity Big Brother host Brian Dowling previously backed Rylan: “I’d love Rylan on the show. I think Rylan would be great purely because he’s camp, he’s loud, he’s colourful and he’s got a personality and that makes for the best housemates, and he’s very, very popular right now.”

He added: “He’s got a big fanbase from being on The X Factor. I think he’d be a great housemate.”

Other stars rumoured to be taking part in next year’s show include Corrie stars Bruce Jones and Wendi Peters, ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ singer Meat Loaf and former MP John Prescott.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2EoV02waH

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 15 Joulu 2012 10:47

The Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up is taking shape, but who’s in Celeb Big Bro this year?

The new CBB lineup will apparently feature everyone from the usual Z-list glamour models to X Factor stars, who seem to be a new tradition for the show.

There’s been a few rumours already even with some weeks to go until the new series kicks off on Channel 5 at the start of next month.

So who could be the latest bunch of Celebrity Big Brother housemates? Here’s our run down of the early rumours.

Rylan Clark

According to Now magazine, X Factor’s Rylan will pocket £250,000 for a three week stint inside the Celeb Big Bro house next month, having signed a deal the week he left the show.

Rylan will be the second contestant from the show to appear in the Celebrity Big Brother house, following Frankie Cocozza who took part in the Channel 5 show last January.

A friend told the magazine: “He couldn’t be happier. Rylan’s always wanted to be a TV star.”

Bruce Jones and Wendi Peters

Corrie stars Bruce Jones and Wendi Peters -perhaps better known as their characters Les and Cilla Battersby – are set to make a TV comeback on the show.

The acting duo both quit the soap back in 2007, but CBB bosses are hoping to reunite them in the Celeb Big Bro house.

A TV source told the Daily Mirror recently: “If they sign up, it will be a real coup as there are at least 10 million Corrie fanatics out there who will immediately be interested in watching.”

Katie Price

After two stints in I’m A Celebrity, Katie Price has now been linked to the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up.

“Katie would be a massive coup for CBB and bosses are really keen to get her to sign on the dotted line,” a source revealed earlier this month.

Lacey Banghard

Lacey Banghard has promised to sex up the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house in the new year, taking this year’s spot as the token unknown model.

The brunette beauty won The Sun’s “Page 3 Idol” competition, a sort of X Factor for people who were born looking beautiful.

The paper claims that the 19-year-old and her 26GG boobs will be bringing viewers to the new series, and Lacey is certainly hopeful of causing a stir.

Speaking about her work as a model, the teenager said: “Modelling has made me feel sexy and confident.

“I’ve never really felt like that before. I’ve never loved myself. I never thought I’d be good enough for Page 3 but it goes to show what can happen if you try.”

Justin Lee Collins

Disgraced comedian Justin Lee Collins has been offered £100,000 for Celebrity Big Brother 2013.

The former Friday Night Project host was found guilty of harassing his ex-girlfriend Anna Lark earlier this year, being sentenced to 140 hours of unpaid work after harassing Anna with distressing phone calls.

A source said: “He has done wrong but he has done his community service and going on the show could be the break he needs.”

Meat Loaf

Rockstar Meat Loaf is on the wish list of Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemates, it’s been claimed.

The Daily Star reports that Meat Loaf – real name Michael Lee Aday – is expected to be “TV gold” is he can be persuaded to join the line up.

“He’s a huge name around the world so we’re desperate to get him in the house,” a source told the newspaper. “We know fans would love to see him and he would be TV gold. We want this series to be the best yet.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2F6nOx2xF

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Joulu 2012 07:35

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt linked to Celeb BB

American reality TV stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have been linked to the new series of Celebrity Big Brother by The Daily Star today.

The married couple – who attained fame as cast members on former MTV series The Hills – have been the subject of rumours since August, when Montag revealed that she is a fan of the show.

Writing on her Twitter page, she said: “Celebrity Big Brother UK is one of the best shows ever made! Loving the new cast and season!”

She later added: “I don’t want this season of Celebrity Big Brother UK to end! Best season yet!”

Since her time on The Hills, Montag famously made headlines for undergoing ten plastic surgery procedures in one day. She and Pratt also took part in the American version of I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here in 2009.

Meanwhile, the Star also suggests that Steps singer Claire Richards will follow in the footsteps of her bandmate Ian ‘H’ Watkins by becoming a housemate.

Celeb BB returns for its eleventh series on January 3rd.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1217/ ... z2FNYp4nYv
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New Celeb BB house to have ‘ice hotel’ theme?

The Celebrity Big Brother house had been transformed in to a ‘Swedish ice hotel’ complete with an igloo for the new series, it is reported.

According to the Daily Star, the latest batch of housemates will be able to snuggle up in an Eskimo-style shelter made of real ice blocks in the garden, which will feature silver birch trees and a mural of the northern lights.

A sourced told the paper: “This is a first for us. We’ve never had an igloo before. If a couple of celebrities get steamy in there, they just might melt the ice.”

As part of the ‘winter wonderland’ revamp, the kitchen has been made over with a Scandinavian theme, including wood worktops and a brown and yellow colour scheme.

Seating areas have been shrouded with fur rugs and icicles will hang from the ceilings both indoors and outdoors – while the Diary Room entrance is now an arch of ice blocks.

Names rumoured to going in include American reality TV stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, shamed TV funnyman Justin Lee Collins, and X Factor reject Rylan Clark.

The show returns to Channel 5 on Thursday January 3rd.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1217/ ... z2FNYzosda
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Joulu 2012 00:19

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother most complained about show of 2012

Kuva

Media watchdog Ofcom has revealed that this summer’s Big Brother topped the list of the most complained television programmes of 2012.

According to the latest stats, 2,088 complaints were recieved about the Channel 5 show, comprising 12.5% of the 16,000 total issues raised by viewers this year.

The vast majority of these concerned Conor McIntyre’s threats of physical and sexual violence towards Deana Uppal, an incident which the regulator ruled was in breach of the broadcasting code last month.

In at second was ITV1′s The X Factor, which sparked accusations of result fixing when judge Louis Walsh was spotted talking to an executive producer just moments before contestant Carolynne Poole’s elimination.

This Morning completed the top three, after the controversial episode in early November which saw Prime Minister David Cameron confronted with a list of alleged paedophiles in the Conservative Party that presenter Philip Schofield said he found during a brief internet search.

Ofcom’s top ten most complained about shows of 2012 are as follows

Big Brother (Channel 5) – 2,088 complaints
The X Factor Results (ITV1) – 1,488
This Morning (ITV1) – 811
True Stories: Gypsy Blood (Channel 4) – 509
Live: The Silent Ascent (Sikh Channel) – 378
Sky News – 364
Islam: The Untold Story (Channel 4) – 293
The X Factor (ITV1) – 305
Citizen Khan (BBC One) – 256
Keith Lemon’s LemonAid (ITV1) – 246

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb13/news/1218/b ... z2FdJc88qS
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Tulisa bans ex MC Ultra from Celebrity Big Brother

Kuva

The X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has halted former boyfriend MC Ultra from taking part in Celebrity Big Brother 2013, five months after he admitted leaking her infamous sex tape.

Tulisa took the 28-year-old – real name Justin Edwards – to court in July after footage of her engaging in a sexual act appeared online.

He initially denied he was responsible for orchestrating the leak, but later confessed and apologised to the former N-Dubz singer.

Hoping to take advantage of the controversy, Channel 5 was believed to have approached Justin with an offer for CBB. However, as part of their settlement, Tulisa won an injunction against him speaking about the incident – part of which bans him from taking part in reality TV shows.

As a result, her lawers contacted production company Endemol to point out that he is not legally allowed to become a housemate.

A ‘TV insider’ told The Daily Star: “Justin would have been TV dynamite. He’s absolutely livid. The matter with Tulisa is over and it should not stop him building his own TV career.”

However, Justin’s spokesperson hinted that he would have rejected the deal, explaining to The Sun: “Reality TV is not his bag and it is not something he would want to do.”

Tulisa met Justin when she was 17, and dated him for several years before their split in 2009.

Celebrity Big Brother returns for its new series on January 3rd.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1219/ ... z2FdJwQpDn
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New Celeb BB house revealed in video blunder

Channel 5 has inadvertently published a video revealing the redesigned Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house, including the brand new ‘igloo’.

The clip – which was available to view via the show’s official mobile app – featured several ‘guinea pig’ housemates emerging from the living area as they went outside to check out the snug first revealed by the Daily Star on Monday.

It is not the first time a test video has been leaked. Last year, ahead of C5′s first ever series of Big Brother, eagle-eyed fans spotted a clip of the house on its official YouTube page.

So-called ‘guinea pigs’ live in the house for a brief period before the start of each series, allowing bosses to test fixtures, fittings, camera angles and equipment. Some of them go on to become fully-fledged housemates, such as BB11′s Mario Mugan, who was a guinea pig for BB9.

Official pictures of the new Celebrity Big Brother house are expected to be released imminently, ahead of the launch show on January 3rd.

Update: We’ve removed the video and pictures at Big Brother’s request. Stay tuned to bbspy over the coming days for the big reveal of the new house…

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1220/ ... z2FdKRSQIn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVf68fPj-mc
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Jim Davidson to become Celeb BB housemate?

Celebrity Big Brother bosses have reportedly signed comedian Jim Davidson for the new series – five years after his infamous homophobic rant aimed at its presenter Brian Dowling.

Davidson, 59, was booted off of ITV cooking competition Hell’s Kitchen in 2007 after referring to fellow contestant Dowling as a ‘shirtlifter’, a ‘poof’ and a ‘f***ing disgrace’.

He later wrote a letter of apology to Brian, but the pair haven’t spoken since.

Now The Sun suggests that former Generation Game host Jim will become a housemate on CBB next month, a move which will see him reunited with Brian for his entry and exit interviews.

An insider commented: “Jim often says what he thinks, even if his views are at odds with most people. He got himself into a lot of trouble when he was on Hell’s Kitchen with Brian but hopefully he will be on better behaviour with him this time.

“It’s true to say there is no love lost between the pair of them but Brian is a professional and this is part of his job.”

The paper also suggests that ex-EastEnders and Footballer’s Wives actress Gillian Taylforth has joined the line-up for the show, which returns on January 3rd.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1220/ ... z2FdKhe1hF
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Channel 5 airs Celebrity Big Brother teaser ad

Channel 5 has finally aired the first ‘eye flash’ teaser trailer for Celebrity Big Brother 2013, just over a fortnight ahead of the series launch show.

The simple ten-second clip – which you can watch below – showcases the new icy eye logo, before the show’s narrator Marcus Bentley announces the start date and time.

Despite having previously garnered praise for their extensive advertising campaigns, C5 has recently been the subject of criticism from fans over lack of promotion for Big Brother.

This new advert has come 15 days in advance of the new series – 11 days shorter that the 26 that separated the first ad and launch of last January’s Celebrity edition.

Names rumoured to be entering the house next month include model Katie Price, X Factor contestant Rylan Clark, and American reality TV personalities Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt.

Celebrity Big Brother returns on Thursday January 3rd at 9.00pm.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1220/ ... z2FdL0eFIu
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 22 Joulu 2012 12:13

Lindsay Lohan has been linked to the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up.

We reckon it’s at least the fifth series that it’s been claimed the actress of sorts will be taking part int he show.

According to the Daily Star, the “Cash-strapped” singer has told bosses to name their price and “come get her”.

The 26-year-old has apparently turned down multiple offers over the years, although it’s fair to say she perhaps could do with the money right now.

A “Channel 5 source” told the newspaper: “With the new series starting it’d be an early Christmas present for us.”

The ‘Just My Luck’ star joins an ever changing list of celebrities linked to the series, which now also includes comic Jim Davidson.

Also linked to the upcoming show is X Factor’s Rylan Clark and singer Meat Loaf, who has revealed details of a new UK Arena tour shortly after the show is due to end.

Steps singer Claire Richards, The Hills stars Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag and model Lacey Banghard have all also been rumoured.

However both Justin Lee Collins and Katie Price have recently denied claims they’re due to enter the house when the series starts next month.

> Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up revealed?

[cat c="big brother"]Celebrity Big Brother UK[/cat] starts January 3 on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2Fm53kp33
Paula Hamilton to get second shot at Celeb BB?
Posted December 21 2012 by Matt Scott

Model Paula Hamilton is reportedly set to appear on Celebrity Big Brother 2013, despite previously failing the show’s psychological tests.

The 51-year-old – who is best known for her Volkswagen Golf commercials in the late 80s, and was previously a judge on Britain’s Next Top Model – was due to take part three years ago, when it was on Channel 4.

However, she was later ruled out by experts who deemed her too unstable to survive being cut off from the outside world for a month in the Big Brother house.

Now The Daily Mail suggests that she has been made a six-figure offer to take part in Channel 5′s new series next month – although it is unclear what screening she faces.

Their source commented: “Paula will generate a lot of interest.

“It was always a huge embarrassment for her that she failed the psychologist test in 2009. This is a way for her to seek some redemption.”

Paula is thought to be looking for a boost to her finances, as she is currently undergoing £15,000 worth of dental work after losing three of her front teeth in a car crash earlier this year.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1221/ ... z2Fm4cp7AI

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Joulu 2012 21:21

tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother UK: Rylan Clark's X Factor tour commitments to rule him out?

Rylan Clark could be ruled out of Celebrity Big Brother 2013, because of the X Factor tour.

The Channel 5 series is due to start next month and won’t finish until the last week of January.

It’s the same time that the X Factor 2013 live tour will start, with dates starting in Manchester on January 26.

It means that it’s unlikely that Rylan will be following Frankie Cocozza into the house this year.

Of course, there’s still the summer series to come.

However, Rylan has apparently been offered £250,000 to enter CBB, which is some £150,000 more than he stands to make on the X Factor tour, so there’s financially an incentive to go with Big Brother…. assuming XFactor bosses let him.

And with the singer reprising performances from the X Factor live shows this year, it’s not as if Rylan has to put lots of time into rehearsals.

Speaking about the Celeb Big Brother rumours recently, Rylan admitted: “I heard that but I’m meant to be on tour with X factor!

“If I were to do the show, I would dread going in there and people seeing me without my make up on.

Also linked to the upcoming show is comic Jim Davidson and singer Meat Loaf, who has revealed details of a new UK Arena tour shortly after the show is due to end.

Steps singer Claire Richards, The Hills stars Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag and model Lacey Banghard have all also been rumoured.

However both Justin Lee Collins and Katie Price have recently denied claims they’re due to enter the house when the series starts next month.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2FzyO4bin
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Emma Willis doesn't want big stars in the house

Celebrity Big Brother presenter Emma Willis reckons that the show shouldn’t go after huge stars.

There’s been various reports about the likes of Lindsay Lohan and even Girls Aloud’s Nadine Coyle entering the house, but Emma says they’d be let downs.

Speaking to us about CBB on Channel 5, Emma hit out at A-list stars in the house.

She said: “With people like Nadine and your Lindsay Lohans, they’re so media trained that you’re never going to get anything from them.

“People go, ‘Oh My God, Nadine’s going in, we’re going to find out all about Girls Aloud’, but you’re not. ”

Emma, who fronts CBB spin off show Bit On The Side, ranted: “She’s not going to do that, she’s still a part of it, you don’t s**t where you eat, do you?”

Uber Big Brother fan Emma said viewers shouldn’t expect to see big stars in the house, and thinks it’s very much for the better.

“I say this every time, but you’re not going to get A-listers on board because they don’t need to do it,” Emma told us. “It’s not about how famous someone is, it’s their personality.

“Nadine Coyle, realistically, what are we going to get from her as a housemate? She may be real famous, but we need content.”

Celebrity Big Brother airs on Channel 5 from January 3.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2G0020qMx
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013 lineup: Four soap stars join show

The Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up is set to include four soap stars this year.

Neighbours’ Ryan Moloney, Corrie’s Sam Robertson, and Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat are all due to enter the house next month.

They join EastEnder Gillian Taylforth who has also been linked to the series.

It does feel as though bosses may be struggling to find a mix of stars this year, but sources claimed the well known faces could boost ratings.

A “programme insider” told The Sun newspaper today: “Whatever way you look at it, soap operas are really successful.

“Having so many stars from those shows can only be a boost for the Big Brother house.”

Also linked to the upcoming show is comic Jim Davidson and singer Meat Loaf, who has revealed details of a new UK Arena tour shortly after the show is due to end.

X Factor’s Rylan Clark has apparently been offered £250,000 to take part, although the show may clash with The X Factor’s live tour in the new year.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2G00A4sck
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Joulu 2012 01:35

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Dreams to sponsor Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Kuva

Bed retailer and manufacturer Dreams have signed up to sponsor Celebrity Big Brother for the third time, it has been revealed.

The company previously sponsored the sixth and seventh series of the show on Channel 4. However, it is the first time they have been associated with the revived version on Channel 5.

They are the fourth sponsor Big Brother has had in the last eighteen months, with Freederm, Plusnet and Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL all opting not to renew their contracts with the broadcaster after single runs.

The latter reportedly reconsidered their sponsorship of this year’s summer series after the controversy surrounding Conor McIntyre’s threats of violence towards Deana Uppal.

It is unclear whether Henkel – Schwarzkopf’s parent company – and supermarket Morrisons will continue their seperate product placement deals.

Dreams is currently supporting Channel 5′s Christmas programming.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1226/ ... z2GCizoinJ
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Joulu 2012 21:07

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Katie Price axed in favour of X Factor’s Rylan

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 producers have reportedly dropped glamour model Katie Price from the line-up in favour of former The X Factor contestant Rylan Clark.

The pair – who became friends after he took part in her Signed By Katie Price series – had been tipped to enter the house together, with bosses believing they’d be ‘hilarious’ television.

However, according to The Mirror, Channel 5 has concluded they are too similar – and have opted to send Rylan in solo to capitalise on his recent notoriety.

A source told the newspaper: “The idea of having Katie and Rylan seemed perfect. They promised late night karaoke sessions and lots of boozy antics.

“But the bosses had a re-think. They felt that their personalities were so similar; they might risk becoming a turn-off for viewers.

Katie – who has taken part in ITV’s I’m A Celebrity twice – has now apparently been offered a place in the next series, which will air immediately after the normal version in the summer.

The source continued: “Katie has always been at the top of the list of potential CBB housemates and she was a real candidate this series because her deal with Sky is up.”

She recently tweeted from @MissKatiePrice: “I’m not doing big brother despite the rumours! But I wouldn’t say no hahahaha I have nothing to hide :)”.

Since his time on The X Factor – where he made the quarter-finals – Rylan has worked as a showbiz reporter for ITV’s Daybreak, and appeared on Gordon Ramsay’s Channel 4 cookalong programme on Christmas Day.

Channel 5′s fourth series of Celebrity Big Brother will begin on Thursday 3rd January at 9pm.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1227/ ... z2GHUFzhJS
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Joulu 2012 01:04

tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother stars in for a tough time (if Brian Dowling gets his way...)

Celebrity Big Brother stars will be in for an evil time on this year’s show, at least if host Brian Dowling gets his way.

The two-time Big brother champ will be back next month to host the latest series on Channel 5.

And Brian wants Big Brother to get evil with the celebrity housemates.

He told us: “I’d be an evil Big Brother and make them have to do something quite evil, I did like the face to face nominations on the first night that we did with the normal version in the summer, something like that. Something that’s just uncomfortable.”

It’s going to be the fourth series to air on the channel since they took over the show from Channel 4 in 2011, but Brian insists it’s not going to become over exposed.

He said: “We’ve got permission for three series this year, the normal one did better than last year and I think the Celebrity one will do really well too.

“I think if it can survive three series this year, it won’t be over exposed. I think people really like it, they like any show with celebrities!”

Sharing some of us CBB highlights, Brian added: “Pete Burns was an amazing housemate, Shilpa Shetty and the whole Jade Goody thing… that was a great year. George Galloaway with the milk, hello?

“And Paddy Doherty winning my first series will always be very memorable and Denise Welch in that jacuzzi of tits!”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GOHuaupt
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother house built to encourage rows and sex (apparently)

The new Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house has been built to encourage the housemates to get involved in drama, apparently.

According to the Daily Star’s body language expert Judi James, the house’s new decor and interior is set to create an atmosphere between the celebrity inmates as soon as they enter on Thursday night.

Judi said of the red bedroom: “This is is the colour of love and passion so we could be looking forward to some sexual activity there.

“But it’s also the colour of anger and aggression. In addition to flirting, we could see bust-ups. You’ll get both ends of the emotional spectrum.”

And talking of the igloo in the garden (yes, there’s a ruddy igloo in the garden!), Judi added: “The igloo is decked with furs which will give a womb-like effect and it all looks cosy. This will make the celebrities feel this is a safe haven or a refuge and it will make them forget the cameras are on them.

“So you could see some flirting in here. And because they will feel safe, this could also be where all the secret bitching and whispering takes place.”

It all sounds a bit wishy-washy to us.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GOICRkMY
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Joulu 2012 18:07

tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013 lineup: Victoria Beckham is Brian Dowling's dream housemate

Brian Dowling has said he wants to see Victoria Beckham on Celebrity Big Brother UK.

Speaking to us exclusively about the show, Brian said his wishlist also included Joan Collins and High School Musical star Zac Efron.

Given that bosses are trying to woo soap stars from Heartbreak, we reckon those names may be out of reach for the latest series.

Brian said: “I don’t know who’s going in yet, but on my wish list are… Obviously, Victoria Beckham is on my wish list! Joan Collins I would love to see in there… and Zac Efron and I think someone like Barbara Knox, she’d be amazing.”

He added: “Oh my God, Janice Dickinson! Please, please, please make it happen!”

Brian also said he liked to see drama from the celebs, as well as a bit of sexual tension to make a good series of the show!

With just a couple of weeks to go until the launch of the new series, Brian said: “There needs to be a mixture of fun, sexual tension, a bit of drama.

“I also love seeing celebrities nominate, do they know each other? Have they been slagging each other off on Twitter?”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GSRbAa00
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013 lineup: Davina McCall wants to take part!

Davina McCall has said she’s up for joining the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up!

Of course it’s very unlikely to happen, with the telly presenter rather busy with her Sky1 show Got To Dance which kicks off just three days after the CBB launch

According to the Daily Star, Davina is among the names that bosses hope to eventually coax on the show, with the former Big Bro host top of the producer’s wish list of stars.

But her Matthew Robertson doesn’t want to share the brunette beauty with the public

Davina told the newspaper today: “Initially, I thought it would be fun to go on, even for a night.

“Then Matthew said: ‘I have to share a lot of you, I don’t want to share you sleeping’. I was like: ‘OK, you win!’”

Linked to the upcoming show is comic Jim Davidson and singer Meat Loaf, who has revealed details of a new UK Arena tour shortly after the show is due to end.

X Factor’s Rylan Clark has apparently been offered £250,000 to take part, although the show may clash with The X Factor’s live tour in the new year.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GSRrDdSb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 30 Joulu 2012 12:20

tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: XFactor's Rylan Clark favourite to win

Former X Factor finalist Rylan Clark is the favourite to win the new series of Celebrity Big Brother, according to bookies Ladbrokes.

We certainly reckon he’ll manage to last longer on CBB than on the X Factor, assuming he does take part.

With a reported £250,000 offer, Rylan looks set to cash in on his new found fame by entering the Big Brother house, and Ladrbokes are sure he’s the one to beat as the 3/1 favourite, ahead of Toadie from Neighbours and shamed flat jockey Frankie Dettori at 5/1.

Page 3′s Lacey Banghard is among the outsiders at 12/1 to win the show, however a much shorter price of 4/6 is on offer for her to be shown topless on TV.

Heidi Montag (14/1) and Spencer Pratt (14/1) look set to be the most unpopular contestants of all time as punters across the UK are yet to stake a single penny on either of the pair to win the show.

And as the celebrities get to know what their fellow housemates are actually famous for, the firm quote odds of 6/4 for Rylan to perform ‘Rylan/Gangnam style’ during his time in the house, or it’s a 7/4 shot that Frankie Dettori hops on to a housemate’s back and rides them.

There’s a 4/1 chance that enough is enough and any celeb walks out of the house of their own accord.

Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: “The early money suggests Rylan’s got it in the bag but Frankie and Toadie are only a couple of lengths behind.”

Browse pictures of the rumoured Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up below

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GWqbNqhh
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Lindsay Lohan headed for Celebrity Big Brother 2013 after London New Year celebration?

Rumours that Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan is heading in to the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house have gained traction after it emerged that she will be spending New Year’s in London.

The 26-year-old was linked to the show last week by The Daily Star, who suggested that she’d told producers to ‘come and get her’.

Now celebrity gossip website TMZ claims that Lindsay has flown to the UK for her New Year’s Eve celebrations – which will involve a quiet booze-free dinner with family and friends.

This news has prompted speculation that she will indeed become a housemate in Celeb BB’s new series, which begins on Thursday.

The Mean Girls star is understood to be looking for money to pay her outstanding tax bills, which amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars – and, if the offer’s right, a CBB appearance could easily clear her debts.

The highest fee for a single celeb in the show’s history is believed to be £500,000 ($808,000), which X Factor twins Jedward reportedly EACH earned for the 2011 series – netting them a combined £1million.

Other celebs said to have signed up include Rylan Clark, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, and soap actors Ryan Moloney and Gillian Taylforth.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GWsDePWF
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt to compete together

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt will compete in Celebrity Big Brother 2013 together, it’s been revealed.

The husband and wife team will compete as a single housemate, meaning they’ll enter together, nominate together and ultimately leave together.

And the US reality stars reckon teaming up will help them win the show.

“Just like when Jedward were in the house, Spencer and Heidi will be considered to be one housemate,” a source said. “It means they will nominate, be evicted or win the show as a pair.”

Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday, the source added: “They will be much stronger working as a team and this definitely gives them the edge over the other celebs.

“It means they have twice as much chance to make a good impression on the others.”

According to the tabloid, The Hills stars hope to use the show to boost their profile here in the UK.

A “TV insider” told the publication: “They’re massive in the States but a lot of Brits don’t know who they are. They hope doing well on CBB can boost their earning potential over here.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GWsoeFO2
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013 to be 'toughest ever' (so they say)

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 is set to be the show’s toughest ever, with another “dark twist” on launch night.

After the not-so-tough Big Brother of recent years, we hope they mean it this time.

According to the Daily Star Sunday, this year’s celebs are in for three weeks inside “the house from hell”.

An insider told the newspaper: “Producers want the show to turn nasty for the new series. It’s going to be the house from hell.

“Celebs will be hoping for an easy ride but bosses have got other ideas.”

The source explained: “Tasks on the first night are usually fun ones but what they’ve got planned this time is horrible.

“It could completely divide the house and there could be rows starting before the last celeb has even arrived.”

And the new series will see the stars given more tough tasks than ever before.

One source told the tabloid this weekend: “Every aspect of the show is being tweaked to create plenty of drama. Fans don’t want to see celebs relaxing and having fun, they want to see them under pressure.”

Former BB champ and Celeb Big Bro host Brian Dowling said he wanted to see a more evil Big Brother this year.

He said: “I hope we’re going to be much tougher on the celebrities. I want to see more punishments.

“And I don’t want them to be able to talk about nominations – it’s more fun when they get punished every time they do it.”

There will once again be two evictions a week on Wednesdays and Fridays, with Brian saying that the double threat will “put the housemates on edge.”

He added: “With live shows they don’t know if their place is safe. And the audience want to boo – they want the celebs to know what they think of them. It makes it all the more competitive.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GWswk19R
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 30 Joulu 2012 22:21

Celebrity Big Brother UK: Lacey Banghard dumps boyfriend to be single in house
Posted December 30, 2012 10:41 by Josh Darvill

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 wannabe Lacey Banghard has ditched her boyfriend to be single in the house.

The unknown Page 3 model has been linked to the series, and we’d be shocked if she doesn’t enter during this week’s launch.

The 19-year-old apparently thinks that being single during the show will help her chances of winning, and getting with fellow rumoured housemate Sam Robertson.

The Daily Star Sunday claim that Lacey is after some “lusty romps” (yes, seriously) with the former Corrie actor.

A supposed source tells the newspaper “Lacey had been dating him for a good while but felt like it was the only option.

“There were a lot of tears and they’re hoping to remain friends. She didn’t want to have to worry about what he was thinking about her house ­antics – she just wants to enjoy herself.”

With this year’s rumoured CBB line up not exactly filled with singletons, it seems that Lacey doesn’t have much choice.

But a pal claims: “Sam is a good-looking guy and Lacey definitely finds him attractive. She’s not shy and won’t hold back just because millions of ­viewers will be watching.

“This could be the ­sexiest series ever if Lacey gets her way.”

Celebrity Big Brother starts on Thursday night on Channel 5.

Browse pictures of the rumoured Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up below…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GZJyqEEU

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Joulu 2012 16:17

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Celeb BB to air live nominations on Friday?

The Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemates will make their first round of nominations during a live show on Friday, according to some listings.

Channel 5 has scheduled a half hour of live feed on Friday at 10.00pm, after the first highlights show of the series airs at 9.00pm.

The Sky EPG suggests the streaming will feature ‘CBB: Live Nominations’, offering the description: “Just as our celebrity housemates are getting settled, Big Brother will be throwing a spanner in the works with live nominations tonight. Who has outstayed their welcome..?”

However, the broadcaster’s website still has the episode listed under it’s usual title, ‘Celebrity Big Brother: Live From The House’.

The first eviction is set to take place on Wednesday 9th January at 9.00pm.

Earlier today it was reported that the new series will be the ‘toughest ever’ with producers planning a ‘dark twist’ for the live launch show, airing this Thursday at 9.00pm.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/1230/ ... z2GdhAvX87
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Joulu 2012 18:51

tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Sam Robertson to quit again?

Celebrity Big Brother bosses fear that Sam Robertson could quit the show before it even begins.

The former Corrie star was previously lined up for the summer series but pulled out at the last minute.

The actor has now been given a “second chance” by producers, but they fear that the same thing could happen again head of Thursday’s launch show.

A source claimed today: “Just hours before he was due to enter the house Sam said he couldn’t face it.

“He had gone into hiding before the ­series started and just couldn’t cope being locked up and away from the outside world.

“Other guests in the hotel where he was staying said he was going crazy not being able to do normal things like call his family.”

According to the Daily Star Sunday, Sam has “convinced” producers to let him take part again for the new series.

An insider told the tabloid: “He’s ­convinced them he won’t prove to be a let-down this time around.”

They added: “Even if he makes it into the house, he’s unlikely to find it easy coping with the pressures. There will be fireworks.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GeJDdeph
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Lindsay Lohan won't be taking part

Lindsay Lohan won’t be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother 2013, in news that shocks no one.

The actress was linked to the Channel 5 reality show once again this year, and one again it seems it was just tabloid rubbish.

We know, we’re shocked too.

Sources ‘close to Lindsay’ told TMZ this week that the Mean Girls star has “no interesting in doing Celebrity Big Big Brother.”

The pals claimed that the reports were “completely untrue” and “nonsense”.

It comes despite the rumour mill going into overdrive yesterday when Lindsay arrived in the UK ahead of the series launch on Thursday night.

The ‘Broken Heart’ singer is understood to be looking for money to pay her outstanding tax bills, which amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars – and, if the offer’s right, a CBB appearance could easily clear her debts.

The highest fee for a single celeb in the show’s history is believed to be £500,000 ($808,000), which X Factor twins Jedward reportedly EACH earned for the 2011 series – netting them a combined £1million.

Other celebs said to have signed up include Rylan Clark, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, and soap actors Ryan Moloney and Gillian Taylforth.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GeJWPiqQ
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Tricia Penrose gets tips from Denise Welch
Posted December 31, 2012 08:14 by Josh Darvill

MORE ON...
Denise Welch
Tricia Penrose
Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemate (probably) Tricia Penrose has been getting tips from Denise Welch.

Loose Women star won the last series in January, although we’re still not exactly sure how she managed it.

The 54-year-old has apparently been sharing her tips and experiences with former Heartbeat actress Tricia.

She said: “We’ve been mates for years.”

The new series of Celebrity Big Brother kicks off on Thursday night on Channel 5, with an impressive line up of twelve stars set to enter the house.

Along with Tricia, soap stars Gillian Taylforth, Ryan Moloney and Sam Robertson are all also expected to take part.

They’re set to be joined by husband and wife duo Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, jockey Frankie Dettorri, comic Jim Davidson and X Factor’s Rylan Clark, while model Lacey Banghard and model Paula Hamilton make up the numbers.

Celebrity Big Brother starts on Thursday night at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GeJm56XU
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Jim Davidson to reveal 'gay past'

Probable Celebrity Big Brother housemate Jim Davidson plans to tell about his ‘gay past’ in the house.

The comedian (of sorts) previously clashed with host Brian Dowling on Hell’s Kitchen in 2007 after branding the former BB champ “a shirtlifter”.

It’s sure to be an awkward interview between the two, and with fellow rumoured CBB contestant Rylan Clark not Jim’s biggest fan there’s sure to be some uncomfortable moments inside the house too.

But according to the Daily Star, Jim’s tale of hooking up with a “Thai ladyboy whom he thought was a girl” could win viewers back on his side.

“I was in Berlin with my bodyguard and we pulled a couple of girls in a bar,” the 59-year-old the newspaper. “I sneaked out the back of this bar and she gave me oral sex.

“Afterwards my minder asked me if I’d noticed anything funny about her.

“I said: ‘Big feet.’ And he said: ‘Adam’s apple, too.’ It was a fella!”

The stand up said he wanted to show the “real him” inside the house when the show launches on Thursday night.

“People who know me know I am not homophobic,” he told the tabloid today. “I say the odd thing that seems to upset people without me realising it.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GeJsAY8g
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Tammi 2013 17:54

tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Ryan Moloney confirms he's a housemate!

Neighbours actor Rylan Moloney has confirmed he’ll be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother 2013.

The soap star is one of four rumoured to be in this year’s line up, with a total of twelve celebrities set to enter during this Thursday’s launch show.

Ryan will be joined by Corrie’s Sam Robertson, and Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat and ex EastEnder Gillian Taylforth who have all also been linked to the series.

A “programme insider” told The Sun newspaper last month: “Whatever way you look at it, soap operas are really successful.

“Having so many stars from those shows can only be a boost for the Big Brother house.”

Seeming to confirm his spot in the CBB line up, Ryan tweeted this week: “Tweeps… I’ll be on a hiatus for a little while. My manager will be covering all interactions on my account. Peace and love! #CBB”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GplwxrTL
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013 line up: Housemates revealed?

Here’s the list of stars set to become Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemates, if rumours are to be believed.

The CBB cast for this year is looking to be one of the most diverse yet, although there are a few of the usual characters in there too.

Amongst the new line up are said to be an X Factor finalist, TOWIE quitter and a few famous faces from the soaps.

There’s also some US reality TV stars, a pretty much unknown model a few singers.

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER 2013 HOUSEMATES?

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt – The Hills reality TV stars

Frankie Dettorri – Famous jockey

Gillian Taylforth – Eastenders actress

Rylan Clark – X Factor finalist

Lacey Banghard – Page 3 model

Ryan Moloney – Neighbours actor

Tricia Penrose- Heartbeat actress

Jim Davidson – Comedian (of sorts)

Paula Hamilton – Troubled model

Sam Robertson – Coronation Street actor

Claire Richards – Steps Singer

As always, nothing is confirmed until launch night, with bosses at Channel 5 saying that any names are just speculation.

We’ve already seen Justin Lee Collins and Katie Price both reject deals of the new series, and previous years have seen celebs pull out at the last minute too.

However we’d be surprised if most of this list aren’t correct, but time will tell!

Celebrity Big Brother airs on Channel 5 from January 3.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2Gpm760rz
tellymix.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Brian Dowling doesn't want TOWIE rejects!

Celebrity Big Brother host Brian Dowling has said he doesn’t want to see any more TOWIE rejects on the show.

So far most series of Celeb Big Bro on Channel 5 has featured a former TOWIE star, with Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross having both taken part.

And while Lauren Goodger may be on Dancing On Ice, rumours are that former Essex cast member Lydia Bright could be entering the house this year.

Speaking ahead of the launch show tomorrow night, Brian admitted that TOWIE stars were among his most hated housemates.

He said: “Erm, how do you say this politely? It would be good if we didn’t have anyone from TOWIE… but we probably will!”

As well as Lydia, other celebs rumoured for the new series include X Factor’s Rylan Clark, US reality stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt and Steps singer Claire Richards.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z2GpmVQc1x
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Paula Hamilton to reveal Simon Cowell ‘sex secrets’?

Kuva

More of The X Factor boss Simon Cowell’s ‘sex secrets’ will apparently be spilled on Celebrity Big Brother 2013, with his ex-lover model Paula Hamilton due to enter the house.

According to red-top rag The Daily Star, Paula’s stories are set to cause more ‘embarrassment’ for Cowell after Jasmine Lennard, another of his conquests, took part in last summer’s series.

However, despite the pair’s relationship being hyped by the press prior to her entry, Jasmine later revealed she was banned from talking about Simon in a high court injunction.

A source told the paper: “The Big Brother house is starting to become Simon’s ex-wives club. Simon is about to jet back from Barbados for the start of the Britain’s Got Talent auditions so he will no doubt be glued to the box watching what Paula says about him.”

Paula, 51, – best known for her Volkswagen commercials in the 80s – reportedly lost her virginity to Simon at the age of 16.

“He was very protective of me,” she revealed. “I couldn’t read or write until I was 11 so I was called stupid and bullied. Simon was important to me because he stopped them picking on me.”

The new series of Celebrity Big Brother starts tomorrow at 9.00pm.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/0102/ ... z2GplHKX2E
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Waterloo Road actress Chelsee Healey for CBB?

Kuva

Former Waterloo Road actress Chelsee Healey has sparked speculation that she’ll be entering Celebrity Big Brother 2013.

Healey – who played Janeece Bryant in the BBC One drama – was initially linked to CBB a few months ago, but the rumours resurfaced among Big Brother fans last night after she posted a suspicious message on her Twitter page.

Writing on @chelseehealey, she revealed: “January is going to be a very big month for me…….. All will be revealed soon! Can’t wait xx”

Chelsee previously competed in Strictly Come Dancing in 2011 and scored a perfect 40 out of 40 for her Paso Doble. She eventually finished runner up to McFly’s Harry Judd.

Since leaving Waterloo Road last year, she’s also appeared as a panellist on ITV2′s panel show Celebrity Juice, BBC Three’s Britain Unzipped, BBC One quiz Pointless Celebrities and Channel 4’s Come Dine With Me Celebrity Christmas special.

The eleventh UK series of Celebrity Big Brother is due to kick off tomorrow night, with names such as Steps singer Claire Richards, the X Factor’s Rylan Clarke and comedian Jim Davidson rumoured to appear.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/0102/ ... z2Gpko0nTG
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Tammi 2013 20:28

The Sun kirjoitti:Jim Davidson arrested by Savile probe cops

VETERAN comic Jim Davidson has been arrested by cops probing the Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal.

Davidson, 59, was one of two men arrested today on suspicion of sexual offences as part of Operation Yewtree.

He is understood to have been detained at London's Heathrow airport after flying into the country ahead of a planned appearance on telly show Celebrity Big Brother, which starts tomorrow night.

Police said a 59-year-old man was arrested in "west London" at noon and taken into custody at a London police station.

Uniformed police were stationed at Davidson's pink-coloured home in Stockbridge, Hants today.

And, earlier this afternoon three people - believed to be plain clothes police officers - arrived at the house and let themselves in. At least one was carrying clear evidence bags.

Asked if they were police officers, one answered: "We might be."
After entering the property they drew the curtains on windows on the ground floor.

Police also confirmed a 53 year-old man was arrested at an address in Hampshire at 8.00am and taken to a nearby police station for questioning.

They are the ninth and tenth people arrested as part of Operation Yewtree - the investigation into sex abuse allegations against Savile "and others".

Other high-profile names include former pop star Gary Glitter, comedian Freddie Starr, and publicist Max Clifford.

In a statement, police said the new arrests were not directly connected to Savile, adding: "Both individuals fall under the strand of the investigation we have termed 'others'."

Last night Davidson's agent Laurie Mansfield declined to comment.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z2GqXPi1Qu
Tästä on kyse:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savi ... se_scandal
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Tammi 2013 02:13

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New look Celeb BB Diary Room unveiled – picture

Kuva

With the launch looming, Channel 5 has given us a first glimpse at the brand new icy Celebrity Big Brother 2013 Diary Room chair – check out an image here!

Continuing the winter theme from the eye logo and house garden, the new seat resembles jagged ice, with a green fur throw providing a little comfort for the new contestants.

It’s surrounded by silver birch trees covered in white fairy lights and set against a blue backdrop.

Take a look at the new Diary Room below, and let us know what you think in the comme

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/0103/ ... z2GrmEiROQ
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Celeb BB ‘basement’, launch twist revealed

Kuva

Channel 5 has released pictures of a mysterious ‘basement’ in the new Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house, in which some of the housemates will be forced to live in squalor!

Instead of enjoying the usual champagne meet-and-greet, this time an unlucky few will instead face having to move in to the dark and grimy slum, which is littered with debris.

It is not yet clear how these celebs will be chosen, but Big Brother promises that it ‘will divide them and test them like never before’.

Despite its name, the basement appears to be the large task room, located off the garden.

The Daily Star previously reported that the new line-up – rumoured to include the likes of Steps singer Claire Richards, Neighbours actor Ryan Moloney and X Factor contestant Rylan Clark – would be ‘put through hell’ in the ‘toughest series yet’.

Full details of the twist are expected to be announce in tonight’s opening show, at 9.00pm on Channel 5. In the mean time, you can have a sneak peek at the basement below:

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/news/0103/ ... housemates
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “CBB11”