Big Brother UK 2009

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Kesä 2009 20:42

IBB kirjoitti:Brian wants funny housemates for BB10
He thinks housemates are the most important part of BB

Big Brother 8 winner Brian Belo hopes that the upcoming series will have funny housemates to entertain viewers.

The 21 year old, who today was voted the third best BB winner ever in a Heat magazine poll, said that he wants the next batch of housemates to amuse the public.

He said: “I want people who are funny - and just genuinely funny, not just ‘cos they’re weird - (and) have great banter.”

Brian added: “It doesn’t really matter what tasks you do or what twist you do, as long as you’ve got a great set of housemates. There’s nothing better when the camaraderie is great in Big Brother and you like good housemates who can bounce off each other.”

Brian also revealed that he was saddened by the possibility of Big Brother ending next year.

He said: “That would be a sad day and I think for me as a fan having been in there and everything it would be a sad day when the show (ends).

“Hopefully our grandkids will be going on Big Brother 152, ‘oh my granddad was in there in the eighth year’ sort of thing.

“I think the secret to ten years of Big Brother is that I think as generations have changed over the years so have the housemates.”

What do you think of Brian’s comments? Would you like to see a funny bunch of housemates this year?
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Kesä 2009 20:45

IBB kirjoitti:Couple lined up for BB10?
Pair have appeared on reality shows before

Actor Graham Winstone-Peters and fiancée Ivy Pink will be housemates this summer according to The Sun.

The newspaper says that the couple will enter the Big Brother 10 house midway through the series.

Graham describes himself as “confident, multifaceted and very outgoing”.

The 43 year old said: “I am always the perfect entertainer on any TV production. I am fearless , always enthusiastic and very reliable.”

Ivy, 25, from London said “she’s an enthusiastic team player” and has claimed to have appeared on many programmes including Celebrity Mr and Mrs and Trinny & Susannah Great British Bodies.

The pair, who have previously appeared on reality shows including Channel 4’s Coach Trip, are certain that they will be the best housemates for this summer’s series.

They said: “We are the perfect reality TV couple for 2009 as we are both entertaining extroverted characters.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Kesä 2009 21:12

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Davina rubbishes BB axe comments
"I would never say it's over"

Kuva

Big Brother host Davina McCall has reiterated that reports claiming she thinks the show will be axed are untrue.

The Sun ran a story last month alleging that Davina said that the reality show has ‘only two years left’, implying that Channel 4 would not renew their contract with producers Endemol after it runs out next autumn.

However, in a new interview with Heat magazine, she confirmed that she was misquoted.

She said: “There has been so much stuff written about Big Brother that isn’t true and I definitely didn’t say that.

“I said that the contract that Channel 4 has with Endemol lasts two more years and that I’m sure if this series goes well they’ll renew it for longer.

“I would never say it’s over - thank God my producers know me well enough… It could have been hugely damaging to my career.”

Big Brother’s tenth series begins at 9.00pm on Thursday.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Kesä 2009 21:17

IBB kirjoitti:Official website launches
C4 launch Big Brother website

With only two days to go until Big Brother 10 starts, Channel 4 have officially unveiled the new official website.

The new website takes on the finger print theme that we have seen in this year’s eye. It also features video content and other official news.

You can visit the website by clicking here.

Yet again officials have decided to block all video content posted on YouTube by fans. The move is expected to be so fans will gear towards official content that they provide.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 03 Kesä 2009 00:03

Davina twitterissä: http://twitter.com/ThisisDavina Aito on.

Punde twitterissä http://twitter.com/Punde (myöskin aito.)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Kesä 2009 01:18

IBB kirjoitti:18 housemates to enter on launch night?
Most housemates ever for launch

A total of 18 housemates will enter the Big Brother 10 house on launch night, according to The Sun.

The newspaper says that more contestants will enter the house on Thursday night compared to ever before. To date, last year’s launch had the most entrants with 16 going in on the first night.

The paper also claims that this year’s bunch will have the most singletons ever – 16 out of the 18.

Producers are hoping the housemates, including Miss Scotland runner up Karly Ashworth, will hook up with someone else and eventually have late night ‘romps’.

A source from the show said: “This year we really want lots of steamy sex.”

Thursday night’s lineup will reportedly have international housemates, including an Irish joker, a Brazilian guy and a wannabe from Pakistan.

The source added: “Having people from countries which aren’t quite as reserved as Britain might help to smooth it along.”

Do you think these rumours are true? Can 18 housemates actually get into the house in 90 minutes?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Kesä 2009 14:56

IBB kirjoitti:BB10’s Chair from Hell
'It's not what it seems'

Big Brother 10 will reportedly include a ‘nightmare’ task, re-enacting Paul Gascoigne’s dentist’s chair drinking antics with a twist.

The task will be based on the Euro 1996 antics of England stars Gazza and Teddy Sheringham, who were seen playing drinking games in a dentist chair in Hong Kong.

For BB10’s version of the game, the housemates will instead be strapped to a Sweeney Todd-style barber’s chair while shots are poured into their mouth.

But in a cruel twist, the housemates could have to drink disgusting fluids such as fish guts as well as booze.

If the housemates are successful in completing the torturous task, they will earn themselves food and furniture.

A source said: “The theme this year is ‘It’s not what it seems’.

“So when they see the barber’s chair they’ll think it’s for haircuts! But whoever dares to sit in that seat will have a night they’d rather forget.”

Big Brother returns on Thursday at 9pm.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Kesä 2009 15:15

The Sun kirjoitti:Rachel* hired out for £500

Kuva
Rice and peanuts ... Rachel is going cheap

BIG Brother winner Rachel Rice is touting herself out for just £500 an appearance.

And other ex-BB stars are also accepting the same paltry fee.

On the eve of BB10, it will come as a grim reminder to this year's 18 housemates that the Goody-old days are over.

Kuva
Short-changed ... Grace

When the show launched in 2000, its contestants could rake in fortunes doing magazine shoots and PA work.

Tragic Jade Goody, star of BB3, made millions.

But Welsh wannabe Rachel 25, who pocketed £100,000 for her surprise win on last year's BB9, is asking just £500 - plus petrol - to host a BB-themed party.

Even the trainee teacher's agency, Flyin' Bird Entertainment, admits it is an "unbelievable price".

Kuva
Cheap rate ... Seany

The same fee will get you BB7 lovebirds Grace Adams Short, 23, and Mikey Dalton, 26.

And also Seany O'Kane, 27, and Kara-Louise Horne, 24, from BB8.

In its promotional ad, the agency promises any prospective bookers: "The housemate will do an on-stage Q&A plus Party Games/On Stage Eviction & a Meet & Greet.

"Cash in on the Big Brother summer phenomenon at this credit-crunch fee."

A show source told TV Biz: "Going on Big Brother will not set you up for life financially. In fact, it can be quite the opposite sometimes.

"If you've been on the show and acted like an idiot people may not even want to give you a job."

Big Brother 10 starts tomorrow at 9pm on Channel 4.

*LAST YEAR'S WINNER (IN CASE YOU'D FORGOTTEN!)
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Kesä 2009 19:53

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Irish vote remains cancelled
C4 unsure over line error

bbspy has learned that Channel 4 will not reintroduce public voting in the Republic of Ireland for Big Brother 10.

A technical error in Irish telephone voting lines that was discovered during the Belinda vs. Rex eviction vote in Big Brother 9 last year forced bosses to disable them for the rest of the series.

The lines remained closed throughout this year’s Celebrity Big Brother.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman told us: “Despite extensive work that was done to restore the Republic of Ireland vote, Channel 4 is still not confident that the issue will not occur again.”

Around 1million more votes were cast during BB9 compared to Big Brother 8.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 04 Kesä 2009 01:38

ibb kirjoitti:The Diary Room: Revealed

The new chair in all its glory

Spoiler: The Metro have revealed a picture of the new diary room chair. Read on for a picture and description.

The chair looks like it’s stepped out of the royal palace. It could be described more like a throne. The upholstery looks like it has been taken from Joseph’s dream coat.

The diary room has also been redecorated with blue and green spikes and now sports a dark blue carpet. It is located in the same location as last year, under the stairs.
kuva tuolista | +
Kuva
The article also suggests that fake romances will be banned in the house. If a couple look like they’re getting close then housemates will have to decide if it is real or fake.

What do you make of the new chair? Is it better than last year? We want to know!

Big Brother 10 kicks off tomorrow at 9pm on Channel 4.

Keep an eye out!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2009 02:51

IBB kirjoitti:
| +
Launch Night Secrets Revealed

WARNING - This article contains major spoilers

The wait is nearly over. Big Brother will celebrate a decade on the air with the arrival of BB10. But what does BB have planned for launch night?

If you don’t want to know about tomorrow night’s twist, please do not read on. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!

We can reveal that 8 men and 8 women will enter the house tonight. In a press release that was embargoed until 00:01 this morning, C4 confirm that the prize is £100,000 for the 13 week series.

But - we hear you cry - what about these recent house photos that surfaced online? The ones that show a sparsely decorated, half-finished house. What’s up with them? Well, now we know.

The housemates entering the house tonight could potentially spend up to 13 weeks in the Big Brother house. However, in true Big Brother style they won’t be allowed to get too comfortable. Within minutes of them all arriving, Big Brother will reveal to viewers and those in the house that they are not yet official housemates and will not get access to the full Big Brother house.

All hopeful housemates will have to individually earn their housemate status over the next three days by completing tasks set by Big Brother. Each task has been designed to challenge the hopefuls’ fears and pride and some will require them to go head to head against one another in a bid to become a bone fide housemate.

Only once the ‘hopefuls’ have successfully completed a task and been granted housemate status will they be allowed access to the ‘real’ Big Brother house. Until then, they will only be able to access the living room which is bereft of any creature comforts, a toilet and the garden.

Hopefuls won’t get access to their suitcases and will be forced to spend their first night sleeping on the living room floor. Bathing will be a bath in the garden which can only be filled by carrying cold water in a hole-ridden bucket across the garden.

All 16 people entering the house have been in hiding for the past few weeks. All that is being revealed before the launch is that the 16 are the most diverse group yet, with hopeful housemates from a wide range of countries and backgrounds. The eldest is 40 and the youngest is 18.

IBB will be here from 7pm this evening to cover the full details of the show as it happens.

Tune in tonight at 9pm to see Davina McCall reveal the identities of the new potential housemates in the Big Brother launch programme direct from the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2009 02:57

The Sun kirjoitti:Ex-housemates to enter BB10?
Ten year celebrations to include old faces?

The Sun reports that a bunch of former Big Brother housemates will be returning to the house in July.

The producers have supposedly invited ex-housemates to re-enter in order to celebrate the tenth anniversary which falls on 14th July.

This would not be the first time old faces have returned to the country’s most infamous abode. Alex and Adele entered the BB8 house as part of a time travel task and BB3 winner Kate Lawler took control of the Celebrity Hijack house and paid a visit to the housemates.

It all kicks off tonight at 9pm on Channel 4 and join IBB at 7pm for all the latest launch night updates and discussion. We can barely contain our excitement!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2009 14:26

IBB kirjoitti:Indian student lined up for BB10?

One of 16 people entering tonight

A student from India called Sree will reportedly enter the Big Brother house tonight, according to The Sun.

Sree Dasari, 24, aka “Super Sree”, is a business student who was recently voted president of the University of Hertfordshire Students’ Union. Sree reportedly has aspirations to become an MP.

The student has the motto: “I am not only an Indian - I wanna be the citizen of the world.”

Sree will be one of sixteen people to enter the Big Brother house tonight.

Don’t forget to join IBB at 7pm for all the latest launch night updates and discussion.

The show kicks off at 9pm on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2009 14:32

IBB kirjoitti:Show boss plays down axe reports

Head of Brighter Pictures talks about the show's future

Big Brother chief Phil Edgar Jones has told The Sun newspaper that he thinks the show (which comes to the end of its contract after next year’s series) could run and run.

His comments come despite recent claims from Channel 4’s Angela Jain and BBLB presenter George Lamb that Big Brother will be axed.

He apparently said: “Everyone talks about it getting axed because ratings aren’t as good as they used to be.

“But it is still one of Channel 4’s best performing programmes and fans love it. We manage to make it different every year so it stays fresh.

“There’s no reason why it can’t go on forever.”

Channel 4 are expected to make a decision regarding the show’s future later this year.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2009 14:33

IBB kirjoitti:Powers declares war on showmances

"Fauxmances" to be stopped

The executive producer for Big Brother 10, Sharon Powers, has announced plans to stop housemates forming fake couples in the house this year, in an attempt to get magazine deals.

She told Digital Spy: “We’ve got a new rule this year - Big Brother is not putting up with any false romances.

“We will test whether any romance is real. If it’s fake, we will punish the housemates.

“We just won’t accept phoney relationships this year.”

Powers’ previous series in the role include BB6, CBB4, BB9 and CBB6.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 04 Kesä 2009 21:18

Eräs avulias äijis koodailee helpotusta niille jotka tekee suosikkilistoja asukkaista. Betatestivaiheessa vielä: http://82.128.189.39:8080/bigbrother/in ... show=Punde

Kaikki vaan rekisteröitymään ja listoja tekemään, tuolta näkee kätevästi kaikkien suosikkilistat järjestyksessä, tai sit vaan omat tai tietyn käyttäjän. Tonne tullee myöhemmin myös statseja ja semmosta. Kätevää :)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2009 22:10

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Belo: 'Jade represented everything good'

Kuva

Big Brother 8 winner Brian Belo has argued that no contestant can ever match Jade Goody.

The reality TV star, who was recently voted third in Heat magazine's Top Big Brother Winners list, claimed that the late housemate "represented everything that was good" about the Channel 4 show.

"There will never be a Big Brother contestant as great as Jade again," he told DS. "I first met Jade two days after leaving the house as winner a few years back and felt that she represented everything that was good about the show.

"She was gutsy, honest and full of fun, which is what any Big Brother contestant should be."

When asked whether he would consider appearing in a Big Brother Allstars show, Belo said that he would not rule out a return to the house.

"My Big Brother experience was pukka so I doubt I could top it," he said. "I've been asked many times whether this is something I would do and I'd hate to risk changing my perception and adoration of the show by doing a good thing twice.

"Saying that, though, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Big Brother 10 starts tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 04 Kesä 2009 23:29

Punde kirjoitti:dokussa oli arveluttavasti jätetty tyystin käsittelemättä 24/7 liven vaikutus medianäkyvyyteen, jolla on ollu todella iso rooli koko formaatin suosioon. Tällähän kaudella live on lopetettu, joten syykin on selvä.
Totta. Live on juuri se, joka erottaa BB:n muista ohjelmista. Sensuroimattomuus 24/7:n puolella. Dokkarissa ei mielestäni mainnut oikeastaan kertaakaan liveä missään yhteydessä... Saatan olla väärässäkin, koska kiinnitin asiaan huomiota vasta dokkarin loputtua.

Seuraava saattaa sisältää spolereira launchista:
Kuulemma kukaan asukkaista ei pääse suoraan BB-taloon vaan asukas-status täytyy ansaita tehtäviä suorittamalla. Fiilis on, että en tule diggaamaan ideasta. Kuulostaa vähän liikaa UKBB8:n kaltaisilta, epätoivolta haisevilta twisteiltä (ja eikö tämän tapainen nähty jo BBAUS8:ssa) Toivon myös, että taloon ei oteta yhtään skottia. Susan Boyle-nöyryytyksen jälkeen skotit ovat entistä halukkaampia äänestämään maamiehensä/naisensa voittoon.

Ulrika Johnson
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ulrika Johnson » 05 Kesä 2009 00:17

Juu, täällä se BB tulee livenä Channel 4HD kanavalla (which is nice).

Juttua launchista: Kisa alkaa huijauksella. 16:lla ilmoitettiin, että olette mukana BBssä, mutta oikeasti heidän pitää ansaita pääsynsä taloon.

Kilpailijat:

1. Freddie - posh boy, jonka perheellä on 2 puutarhuria ja 1 siivooja päätoimisesti palkattuna
2. Lisa - 41v punkkarilesbo, työtön jonka huvina on käännyttää hetskutyttöjä, kova pätemään
3. Sophie - 30FF silarit, blondibimbo, tykkää esitellä "kaksosiaan"
4. Kris - 24, somistaja, näyttää ihan brittirokkarilta, naistenmies
5. Noirin - brunette, joka rakastaa itseään, jota "naiset kadehtii ja miehet rakastaa"
6. Cairon - 18v opiskelija, musta brittikundi, joka on asunut ikänsä jenkeissä
7. Angel - 33v venäläinen ammattinyrkeilijä (nainen) (aika seko tapaus)
8. Karly - 21v työtön bitch (omien sanojensa mukaan), tykkää olla huomion keskipisteenä
9. Marcus - Wolverine wannabe... (vaikuttaa juntilta)
10. Beinazir - 28v muslimipakistanilainen, jolla on 149 eri korua mukana talossa
11. Sophia - 26v pieni musta tyttö, pankkialalla, pituus 147cm
12. Rodrigo - 23v brasilialainen (bi-)poika, suoraan kuin Fez 70's showsta...
13. Charlie - 22v homopoika, entinen Mr Gay Newcastle
14. Saffia - 27v hoitaja, aika asenteellinen tapaus, jolla on 7kk vauva
15. Sree - 25v mies Intiasta, Englanti-fani
16. Siavash - 23v tapahtumajärjestäjä joka näyttää ihan kuin leffasta "Love Guru", täynnä itseään

Kuvia ja juttu löytyy: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... other.html
Onko jotain ketjua missä ei kaikkea tarvi peitellä spoileritageillä?
Ulrika ka ka ka ka ka....

Kuva

Ulrika Johnson
VIP-vieras

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ulrika Johnson » 05 Kesä 2009 00:18

-tuplat pois
Ulrika ka ka ka ka ka....

Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 05 Kesä 2009 00:49

Eka lista (vasemmalla suosikki ja sitä rataa): http://82.128.189.39:8080/bigbrother/in ... show=Punde

Päivitän kohta listan tähänki näkyvii että saa kommentitki sanottua tyypeistä, kunhan kerkiän, Big Mouthi menossa ja muuta säätöä kans. Lista on todellakin superhyperensivaikutelmalista, valmistu käytännössä ennenku Launch loppu, top6:n jälkeen melkoista arpomista, hyvä kun osaan edes yhdistää kaikki nimet ja naamat.

The Lista (saattaa sisältää pikkuspoilereita launchista, daa, siks tummana)
1. Marcus - Ihan ok ensivaikutelmalta, näyttää Wolverinelta.
2. Noirin - Heittäyty hienosti mukaan ekaan twistiin ja nätti.
3. SophiE - Hotti, liian isot tissit tosin, mut kyl tommonen pitää talossa olla.
4. Kris - Aika normaalin olonen sälli.
5. SophiA - Ihme hihittelijä, mut huvittavalla tavalla, ei kuten Bex tai Kat.
6. Cairon - Ganstateini jenkkilästä. Voi mennä alas tai ylös.
7. Charlie - Tunnisti Wolverinen heti, auditioneissa kai tavannu, siitä plussaa.
8. Rodrigo - Vaikuttaa ylikiltiltä Rachel kakkoselta. Saa nähä.
9. Freddie - Ihmeellinen jannu, vaikuttaa melkoisen snobilta.
10. Siavash - "no voi jeesus :D" ei oikein muuta osaa vielä sanoa.
11. Karly - Tämmönen perusbimbo/mahdollisesti biatch.
12. Lisa - Rekkalesbo asteikon HC-päästä.
13. Sree - Tää jäi vähän etäiseks, ei mitään mielikuvaa vielä.
14. Angel - Outo venakko, lypsi kaikki mahdolliset buuaukset yleisöltä kun asteli hi-taa-sti taloon.
15. Beinazir - Ei mielipidettä, siks pohjalla. Ylipukeutunut.
16. Saffia - Ärsyttävä kana (ensivaikutelma huom.!)

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 05 Kesä 2009 02:07

Laitetaan näistä nyt kommenttia tänne vielä.
Älä kato jos et tiedä vielä ketä asukkaina on | +
1. Sophie - Todella Hot. Ihan kivan tuntuinen. Hot. Isot tissit. Voisin rakastua tähän jo nyt. Voi olla tyhjäpää mutta ei vaikuta kuitenkaan yhtään bitchiltä toisin kuin jotkut muut. Hot. Tissit. Mitäköhän vielä... hot? :P
2. Kris - Mukavan oloinen ja varsinkin mukavan normaali jätkä tuossa omituisten otusten kerhossa. :)
3. Noirin - Nätti. Heittäytyi ekaan haasteeseen kivasti mukaan. :) Muuten vielä vähän arvoitus.
4. Sophia - Iiiiiiihanan oloinen höpsö hihittelijä. Eikä edes feikkisellainen. Tämmöset on mun mieleen. :hug:
5. Marcus - Hauskan oloinen tyyppi kammottavan rumalla parralla varustettuna. :D
6. Saffia - Ei mitään mielikuvaa. Voi olla täysi bitch mutta ei vielä ärsytä sillä lailla kuin suurin osa alapuolellaan olevista.
7. Freddie - Limanuljaskamainen, mutta muuten mielikuva hyvin vähäinen.
8. Siavash - Nimenomaan "Voi Jeesus". Myöskin Lostin Sayid parrakkaana ja pitkätukkaisena tuli mieleen.
9. Karly - Ei mitään mielikuvaa, paitsi että ihan hyvännäköinen oli. Voi tippua inhokiksi myöhemmin.
10. Angel - Omituinen. Vaikuttaa kuitenkin ihan hauskalta ja viihdyttävältä. :D
11. Beinazir - Liian Belindamainen (viime vuodelta), voi olla kuitenkin ihan mukava muuten.
12. Sree - Ei mitään mielikuvaa
13. Cairon - Tuli mieleen Poliisiopiston ääntelehtijäpelle which is not nice.
14. Lisa - Pelottava nainen. :shock:
15. Charlie - Vähän liian kiltin oloinen, mielipide tulee varmasti muuttumaan vielä johonkin suuntaan.
16. Rodrigo - Ärsyttävän feikki neitihomo.
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”