Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Kesä 2010 19:30

Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Davina reveals her favourite housemate!
Who is her favourite housemate?

We’re just 7 days away from the launch of the final ever Big Brother on Channel 4. Davina has revealed her most memorable contestants from the last 11 years.

Davina today branded Nasty Nick as the “most scheming” and Nikki Grahame the “funniest, most awesome and most memorable”, but she did conclude that Nadia Almada is her all time favourite housemate!

Speaking to MSN Entertainment, Davina said: “Brian for a long time was my favourite housemate because he made me laugh, laugh, laugh – and then Nadia overtook Brian. There was something really joyous about her in a really bad mood!”

You can see Davina’s Interview below.

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&brand=v ... c5ce2fc232
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Big Brother to support three charities
Channel 4 and Endemol to support charities

Today, Endemol and Channel 4 have announced that three separate charities will be benefitting from forthcoming Big Brother 11, which launches next Wednesday on Channel 4.

The three charities which will benefit from Big Brother are: “Joe’s Cervical Cancer Trust“, “Kith and Kids” and “After Adoption“.

As always, the viewing public will decide via a telephone vote which housemates will stay in and who will get the boot live on TV every week! Calls to vote will cost 50P from a BT landline and 15P from each call will equally be divided between those charities.
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Big Brother Bosses have special crisis room
Crisis Room for when all hell breaks loose!

It has been releaved by Big Brother show bosses that they have a special crisis room for when all hell breaks loose in the house.

Producers work around the clock on the show to keep on top of all the action in the house, however, when things go bad they all make their way into the special crisis room which is held inside the Elstree compound.

Sharow powers revealed: “I found out that Big Brother had been axed when creative director Phil Edgar-Jones took me into our crisis room and told me that the latest crisis was that Big Brother was not going to be happening any more”

Meanwhile, Big Brother’s Big Mutha, Davina McCall has repeated her call for a return of the 24-hour live feed.

Davina Sid: “We didn’t have it last year and I missed it!”

Don’t forget! Big Brother 11 begins on Channel 4, Next Wednesday, 9th June at 9pm!
Will we be needing a crisis room this year?
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Davina: ‘I can never predict BB winner’
"absolutely rubbish" at guessing BB winners...

Big Brother’s Big Mutha has admitted she is “absolutely rubbish” at guessing the winner for each year of Big Brother.

Davina has recently revealed that the fith series of the show, was her favorite, conceded that she only ever correctly predicted seventh victor Pete Bennett.

The Presenter said to TV Times: “No! I’m absolutely rubbish at pointing out winners. The only one I’ve got right is series seven winner Pete Bennett, but the rest of the years I’ve got them completely wrong”

“I make all these massive, sweeping judgements about people when they walk in, which then get thrown out of the window. The best thing that this programme can teach any of us is that you cannot judge a book by its cover.”
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2010 15:04

Channel 4 kirjoitti:The Live Feed is Back!

Yes that's right, you got it, the live feed is returning for the final series!

As soon as all housemates have entered on launch night, the live feed will begin and all of you lucky fans can have 24 hour access to the House once again.

This is exclusively available online for a small fee. For a day pass it is just 49p, a weekly pass is £1.99 and for the whole series it will only cost you £14.99. Bargain! You will also be able to watch the live feed on E4 at certain times during the day; however, the only place to get 24 hour access is right here!

For all of you super Big Brother fans Channel 4 are also kindly giving away 1000 free season passes. The giveaway will begin on Tuesday 8th June at 7pm, but hopefuls must register at channel4.com/bigbrother for the chance to win.

So prepare yourselves for the ultimate reality experience this summer!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Kesä 2010 17:28

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New BB11 garden image emerges

A brand new image of the now-complete Big Brother 11 garden has been published in today’s edition of the Daily Star.

The aerial shot, which was taken yesterday, shows guinea pig housemates testing the facilities – including a hot tub and carousel seating area – ahead of the show’s launch next Wednesday.

You can see it here:

Kuva
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Kesä 2010 02:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Full BB11 launch night details confirmed

Big Brother bosses have confirmed that there will be between 80 and 90 hopeful housemates on launch night.

The opening twist will involve Big Brother revealing the final selection of contestants live in front of the nation next Wednesday. Creative director Phil Edgar Jones admitted that the producers are still in the process of selecting their final cast.

"We've got our shortlist of people coming down on launch night," he said. "There will probably be around 80 or 90 people. They are all coming down to join in this last carnival which is Big Brother.

"None of them will know whether or not they have been picked. To be honest, not even we know all of them yet. Some of them we do, some we don't."

He continued: "Big Brother still makes the decision on who goes in the house, like it has always done. You will just see the moment when they find out who enters this wonderful, beautiful house. There will be between 12 to 14 housemates. I'm being truthful, we genuinely don't know at this point how many. We haven't finished selecting yet, we are just trying to get the mix right."

Explaining the physical setup on Wednesday night, he said: "They will still walk in individually and get their own walk into the house. They are just not pulling up in cars, getting booed or cheered. We are doing it in a slightly different way.

"They will be outside. On the big staging outside. Davina will be there. The big crowd will be there. They will all be there in the middle with their name badges on. Big Brother will announce who is going in the house, then you'll see their face as they start screaming, gibbering or running away madly from it. Who knows?"

Jones also revealed that one of the inspirations behind the latest launch twist was late housemate Jade Goody.

"There has always been this amazing reaction on the phone when we tell people that they are going in," he said. "I remember for example, calling Jade up, and then she dropped the phone and fainted. We told her that she couldn't tell anybody and then she told everybody that she met."

Probed further about housemates, he insisted that they do not "have a touch of celebrity" about them. He also confessed that it is likely more contestants will join the show later in the series.

Big Brother 11 kicks off on Wednesday, June 9 at 9pm on Channel 4.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:'Old friends' will be at BB11 launch

Creative director Phil Edgar Jones has revealed that there will be some "old friends" at the launch night of Big Brother 11.

Speaking during a tour of the new house, Jones claimed that there will be more twists on the opening show than have currently been confirmed.

"There are loads of other things happening on launch night. But I'm not going to tell you them all yet. Quite a few other things, actually. We'll meet some old friends," he said.

However, he refused to be drawn on what he meant by "old friends", commenting: "When I say you are going to see familiar faces, I don't necessarily mean in the housemates.

"There will be all sorts of familiar faces, In the house... there may be a familiar face. Wait and see. I'll leave it at that. I'm not talking about housemates here. I am kind of teasing you. There are some ideas in the house that will emerge on launch night."

Quashing tabloid reports that former series winners may be among this year's contestants, Jones said: "We're not planning to do that at the start of the series. Things may change as we go on, but we're not planning on that for the start.

"This is a new series and we have lots of new fun ideas. And we want to put new people in and watch them love each other, hate each other and do all the normal things we love. We have some mad twists and turns planned because it is the last series. But I can't tell you, otherwise we wouldn't be able to do them as they won't be a surprise anymore!"

Big Brother 11 starts on Wednesday, June 9 at 9pm.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB11 to have twisted carnival theme

Big Brother bosses have revealed to DS that the last series of the reality show will have a "twisted carnival" theme.

During a tour of the new house, creative director Phil Edgar Jones also promised that the final run will be one of the "funniest" yet.

Speaking inside the new compound, Jones said: "It's a twisted carnival. There's little elements of The Wizard of Oz you can see. It's the last carnival in town. It's the last hurrah.

"I think that's the idea behind the whole series. Welcome to the mad house."

When asked about potential tasks for the housemates, he said: "I don't want to reveal the tasks. We've got a whole board of stuff we want to do, but I don't want to leak anything out because the housemates are still in the outside world. And a lot of them will involve tricks."

Jones continued: "We've got some really great funny ideas. I want it to be a really funny series. The best of Big Brother is when you watch people arsing around and people are laughing their socks off at what we have got people to do. There's lots to come. Launch night is going to start it all off in a serious way."

Big Brother 11 starts on Wednesday, June 9 at 9pm on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Kesä 2010 23:23

Total Big Brother kirjoitti:New BB11 House pictures surface
Could a wall spin around to a secret room?

Tonight has seen 26 new Big Brother 11 House pictures surface. The new house pictures go on to reveal more detail about the house but are still sticking to Big Brother’s rules about not revealing the Diary Room Chair.

Image 11 reveals that the bathroom ‘wall’ could also be on a swinging mechanism that would allow Big Brother to unlock this area at his discretion. What could this area be?

Kuvat täällä:
http://totalbigbrother.com/news/new-bb1 ... s-surface/
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Cosmetic queen new housemate?
Sarah Burge has had 27 operations

Kuva

Big Brother bosses have reportedly signed the world’s most surgically enhanced woman for the final series.

50 year-old Sarah Burge has spent a massive £500,000 on 27 operations to turn herself into a “human Barbie doll”.

Producers think Sarah, who has appeared on a variety of TV shows previously, will become a main talking point for the upcoming series when she moves into the Big Brother house.

A source told the News of the World: “Sarah is certainly not shy. She is as outspoken as she is enhanced.

“We think cosmetic surgery on this scale is a great issue for us to tackle.”

According to the newspaper, Sarah’s procedures have included two facelifts, a breast reduction and uplift to 32E, silicone implants in her chin and cheeks and liposuction on other parts of her body.

The ex-nurse and air hostess, who has been divorced twice, said she had so many operations to “bounce back” from a “traumatic and topsy-turvy life”.

She said: “I’m a little different.

“I’m proud of the lifestyle decision I have made and prouder still of the results.

“And I would love it if my experiences encouraged other women to follow in my footsteps.”

Will she be a BB11 housemate? Find out on Wednesday 9th June at 9pm on Channel 4!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Kesä 2010 23:34

Total Big Brother kirjoitti:The Big Brother snug pictures
It's all getting into action

Today the Daily Star have revealed exclusive pictures of the BB snug, otherwise known as the nest.

According to the Daily Star, the snug is set up for love.

The snug does not exactly separate each other, as you can hear every little sniffle that goes on inside, also Big Brother wouldn’t let housemates have a place privately, there are of course cameras all over.

The cosy abode is ideal for first time lovers to nest their relationship – things are about to spic-en up in the BB house this year!

Here are the images of this ‘nest’:

Kuva

Housemates will be snug as a bug in a rug in here, with soft seats and pillows, all is provided for a good time.

Kuva

From this picture we see that the soft seating stretches the whole way around. And, is that a sneaky little one way mirror for Big Brother to sneak up on housemates?

Could this be a Big Bother for show bosses? Or will it go to plan as a delusive adult love den? Only time will tell.

What do you make of this new feature Big Brother are introducing in to the house?
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Race on to fix up BB house
"Many of the walls have big holes in them"

In just three days time we will see the final ever launch of the final ever Big Brother on channel 4, and the face is on to fix up the reality TV house located at Elstree Studio’s in North London.

According to tabloid newspaper, THE SUN there are problems with the Big Broter front door. The Diary Room is still without a chair and many of the walls have big holes in them.

Contestants could also beleft bursting with excitement – as none of the toilets have been plumbed in yet.

A show source said: “There are literally hours to go until it all gets going and bits of the house still look like a building site.

“Producers must be getting nervous as it has to look perfect for the launch night. Alter all, every aspect of the building will be on show to viewers.

“Teams of people are working night and day to make sure it’s all finished on time. But going on the bits that are ready, it looks like this year could be the best yet.”

Big Brother bosses have also brought back the snug, as has already been reported.

A source revealed: “Viewers have always been hooked when there have been Big Brother romances so bosses are hoping love will blosson like never before”

Do you think the Big Brother house will be finished for Wednesday?

Don’t forget; Big Brother 11 kicks off on Channel 4, at 9pm on Wednesday!!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Kesä 2010 19:05

Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BROTHER 11: ROBOT BOB IS BB BOSS

A VERY special housemate called Bob Righter is joining the wannabes.

The surprise new addition will be waiting for the gang when they enter the Big Brother 11 house.

Details are being kept under wraps. But we can reveal that Bob Righter is an anagram for Big Brother.

This has led to speculation that he could be a robot or talking figurine. It is rumoured that Bob will be calling the shots throughout the final series which starts on Wednesday and runs for 13 weeks.

Word has it he will set tasks and secret missions. And he may even make the £100,000 prize go up or down.

Big Brother executive producer Phil Edgar Jones said: “He’s going to be waiting in the lounge for the housemates when they arrive. I can’t say anything more than that.

“You’ll have to tune in to the launch to see who he is.

“He is just one of many surprises up our sleeve this year.”

The 90 hopefuls will gather at Elstree Studios for the 9pm launch show on C4.

All have applied to be housemates. But none will find out whether they have made the final line-up until the launch show.

Some 14 lucky contestants will be chosen live on air to be housemates. The others will be sent home losers.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2010 00:12

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB11 to include 'smartest ever housemate'

American neuroscientist and hopeful housemate Sheena has claimed that she would be the "smartest ever contestant" in Big Brother history.

The 27-year-old from North Carolina said that she wants to enter the reality show to give her life more "balance" away from her work.

"I think it would a great life experience. I'm into my geeky stuff and computers, so it would be a great detox for me," she told DS. "To live without my computers for a few months would make me a more balanced person I think."

She continued: "I will definitely be the most intelligent person who has been in the house. That would be good for people to watch. I'm not one of these airheads and poor role-models."

When asked what she would miss in the house, she said: "If I could take one thing in the house, it would be my computer - I'm addicted."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:'New Jedward' to enter Big Brother 11

Irish twins John & Patrick, who have been described as the new John & Edward, may enter the Big Brother 11 house on Wednesday.

The 19-year-old brothers from County Tipperary are inseparable and applied for the show hoping to get in the compound together. They would be the first pair of male twins to enter the house.

Big Brother 8 featured twin sisters Sam and Amanda Marchant, who ended up as joint runners-up on the show.

Patrick is currently a student, while John is a trainee primary school teacher, choir singer and performer of Irish songs. Patrick considers himself the funnier brother, though John thinks that he is hotter.

Speaking to DS earlier today, Patrick said: "Yes we are twins, we are from Ireland, but we don't like being compared to Jedward. We have our own styles.

"We actually auditioned for the show last year, but we had exams and stuff. So no, we are not fame hungry and trying to be like Jedward. It really annoys us because the press keep comparing us to them and won't treat us as individuals."

He continued: "We could be separated with only one of us going into the house, but if we go in together, we would give Jedward a run for their money!"

John commented: "A lot of people think we have these striking features and that we could be models, but I'm not into that sort of stuff. It's hard to explain, but I want to be myself. I want to show everyone what the Irish crack is all about.

"We'd definitely like to meet Sam and Amanda when we come out of the show. Patrick can have Sam, I'll take Amanda!"
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ex-'Playboy' Bunny promises BB11 nudity

Former Playboy Bunny Sarah has promised to get her "t*ts out" if she manages to get on Big Brother.

The 49-year-old from Cambridgeshire is one of the potential Big Brother 11 housemates, who may enter the Elstree compound on Wednesday.

"What do I want to get out of this? Show us your t*ts basically. I will divide the nation, [and] shock and educate at the same time," she told DS.

"You either love me or you hate me. That's the way it is. I will probably [take my clothes off], but you'll have to wait and see how long it takes."

Sarah describes herself as a media personality and has spent £500,000 on plastic surgery.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB11 hopeful: 'My legs are always open'

Big Brother 11 hopeful housemate Jade has claimed that her "legs are always open".

The 19-year-old from London, who is currently unemployed, admitted that she is "up" for sex in the house if she is selected on Wednesday night.

"My life is like my legs. Always open. Ask me anything!" the 4ft 9" aspiring jockey told DS.

"Up for anything. Up for a laugh. Anything. Would I have sex in the house? Of course! The furthest you can go really is having sex and I'm up for it.

"I'm not as glamorous as some, but I'm small and cute. The housemates will love me."

When asked for an unusual fact about herself, she said: "I hate jam. I have a phobia of it and if it's involved in a task, I won't be able to do it. I can't stand it."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB shortlist includes Bolton millionaire

The shortlist of Big Brother 11 hopefuls includes Bolton millionaire property investor Terry.

The 45-year-old, who is bisexual and a part-time Mr T lookalike, said that he had cleared his business diaries to appear on the final run of the reality show.

Speaking to DS at a speed-dating event with all the shortlisted housemates, he said: "I'm from Bolton and I'm a millionaire property investor. I have cleared my diaries. I've watched Big Brother down the years and as it is the last one it inspired me to get off my butt.

"I'm not doing it for the business, I'm doing it for the experience. I'm not bothered how people take me. I just like telling people that I'm rich."

He added: "I'm fun, mischievous and willing to have an argument if someone p*sses me off."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB11 hopeful packs condoms, lubricant

Big Brother 11 hopeful Gregor Gillespie has revealed that he has packed condoms and cherry lubricant for his potential stint in the house.

The 20-year-old DJ from Edinburgh, who was confirmed on the shortlist of candidates earlier today, also claimed that he was the cousin of Hollywood star Ewan McGregor.

"My name's Gregor, I'm a DJ from Scotland, I'm not going into Big Brother for the fame or the money because I've got loads of celebrity friends already. And yes, before you ask, I would have sex in the Big Brother house," he told DS.

"I've got 30 condoms and cherry lubricant packed. I'm only human. Do I need lubricant? Do you need it honey? No, I don't need it, but I always take precautions!"

When asked about his celebrity friends, he said: "I know Rowetta from the Happy Mondays. Ewan McGregor is my cousin. But obviously with his line of work I don't get to see him. He doesn't know I'm doing this and I don't think he ever will."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Peters: 'We could have first BB baby'

Graham Winstone-Peters and Ivy Pink have claimed that they would have sex in the Big Brother 11 house.

The couple, who have previously appeared on Coach Trip and Four Weddings, also said that they were hoping to turn the whole house into naturists.

"I know that I would do very well in the house. I'm here with my wife and hopefully we can go in together and be crowned king and queen of Big Brother," Winstone-Peters told DS.

"We want to turn the whole house to naturism. We got married naked on national TV. We could renew our vows naked on the show. And you never know, we could conceive the first ever BB baby!"

When asked if they would go on the show individually, he added: "We have both talked about going in separately and we agreed that we should do it. We are both extroverted people and we would support each other whatever happened.

"We just want to see the whole house naked - it would be great TV."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Zig & Zag make comeback on 'BBLB'

Alien puppets Zig & Zag will make their TV comeback on Big Brother's Little Brother, it has been confirmed.

The popular TV characters, who found fame in the early '90s, will have a regular slot on the spinoff series, which is being hosted by George Lamb and Emma Willis.

After starting out on Irish show Dempsey's Den, Zig & Zag hit the mainstream when they hosted The Crunch on Channel 4's The Big Breakfast. They also enjoyed a short pop career with the LP Never Mind The Zogabongs and singles 'Them Girls, Them Girls' and 'Zig Zaggin' Around'.

The intergalactic aliens will make their first BBLB appearance on Sunday, June 13.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2010 13:23

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB bosses plan 'Ultimate Champion' series

Kuva

Big Brother producer Phil Edgar Jones at the Digital Spy Reality TV

Big Brother boss Phil Edgar-Jones has announced that the show's producers are planning a two-week 'Ultimate Champion' series featuring former housemates.

The special run, which is expected to launch soon after the conclusion of Big Brother 11, will see a group of fan favourites living together, completing tasks and being evicted one-by-one before viewers crown their winner.

Speaking to The Sun, Edgar-Jones revealed: "It's a bittersweet moment with Big Brother ending, but the Ultimate Champion will ensure we end on a high.

"As well as finding fans' favourite housemate, it will also be a trip down memory lane as they discuss experiences in the house. It will be a nostalgic treat for people who love the show and remind us why it was so great."

The show chief is reportedly planning to start approaching potential housemates tomorrow. Bosses hope that the programme will star "the best of the best" from Big Brother's history, meaning that former winners and other memorable contestants - some from the celebrity version - will be invited to take part.

Edgar-Jones added: "Some old faces have been asking for weeks if we're bringing them back, saying they want in. Billi Bhatti and Nikki Grahame have both been asking."

Big Brother 11 launches tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Big Brother to change nominations process?

Big Brother’s creative director Phil Edgar Jones has hinted that there will be a change to the nominations process during this year’s series.

Throughout Big Brother’s run, the nominations process has remained largely unchanged; each week every housemate must nominate two fellow housemates for eviction, giving full and frank reasons for their choices.

Nominations are usually held weekly, and are a compulsory part of Big Brother. Housemates may not nominate themselves, and are forbidden from dicussing their nominations with fellow housemates.

However, there will be a change to the format in the upcoming series according to Jones.

Speaking on the Digital Spy forums, he said: “We have some new ideas around noms which we’d like to try out at the start.”

He went on to say that the new procedure “will be fair” and that fans should “wait and see” how the nominations process is changed, before making rash comments.

However, Jones reassured fans that members of the public will still be able to decide who is evicted. Jones said: “Rest assured you’ll decide who goes.”
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:11 Week Run?
The best of the housemates will be going in?

This morning, Davina McCall was on Chris Moyles’ breakfast show discussing Big Brother and how the launch show will work tonight. She had some breaking news to reveal.

I have managed to listen back to the interview and salvage the best bits for you.

The interview is as follows:

Davina: This is the last time we’re going to do this. The last time before the launch of the show.
Chris: What about Channel 5?
Davina: No, this is the last time.
Chris: Sky, UKTV Gold?
Davina: No, I don’t think it will go elsewhere. It will be hard to have it as good as it is. This is just IT.
Chris: I know it’s going to be a great one though!
Davina: It’s going to be soooo good!!
Chris: There had better be a good winner.
Davina: It’s going to be so good! Oh I’ve got breaking news. The series is 11 weeks long. It is normally 13 but the 13 weeks normal drag, so it is going to be a bit shorter this year. The winner will win and get their money but they will stay in the house. Then there’s 2 extra weeks and they won’t know what is happening. So the 81 hopefuls waiting at elstree today have NO access to newspapers, Radio, television or people so they won’t know this is happening either. Then, as the winner stays in, we’re going to throw in the best housemates from the past 11 years.

So, basically, the winner from Big Brother 11 will not be leaving the house. They will not have their winners interview, they will not know what is going on. The all of a sudden, ex-housemates from the past 11 years will be thrown in. This will consist of winners, ex-housemates and even ex-housemates from the CBB series.
Davina also confirmed that she does not know who is going in tonight until they are live on air. There will be 81 hopefuls there and Big Brother will reveal to Davina when they are live on air who is going in. Davina will announce it to the potential housemates and whoever they have picked goes in. They will still have their VT’s etc… Davina also said that there’s a few more than 12 going in, so does this mean there will be 14 housemates? Davina has also kind of ruled herself out for the last 2 weeks. She will not be going in as she ‘cannot’ stay overnight as her husband, Matthew, doesn’t really agree with it!
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2010 14:18

Channel 4 kirjoitti:Bob Righter revealed...!!!

Kuva
Take an up close and personal look at Bob Righter.

Kuva
Will Bob Righter be naughty or nice?

Kuva
Bob seems happy with his new surroundings.

Kuva
Looks like Bob has made himself at home already.

Kuva
Bob is ready to make this summer's Big Brother one to remember.

Kuva
The Big Brother House is sure to have some twists and turns from Mr Righter.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2010 14:43

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Andrew Stone 'to enter BB11 house'

Kuva

Pineapple Dance Studios star Andrew Stone has been tipped to appear in the final series of Big Brother.

The reality TV star, dancer and pop singer will join the housemates for a two-day stint in the middle of the summer, according to The Sun.

"If viewers think the housemates are annoying, wait until they get a load of Andrew," a source told the newspaper.

Various celebrities are expected to visit the house during the summer, with X Factor twins Jedward previously rumoured to be making an appearance.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Edgar Jones: 'I don't care who wins
BB'

Kuva

Creative director Phil Edgar Jones has rubbished accusations that Big Brother has ever been fixed for certain housemates.

Jones, who has worked on the reality show for a decade, insisted that he "couldn't give a f**k" who wins the programme, describing conspiracy theories about 'chosen ones' as "nonsense".

"I have literally never given a flying s**t who wins Big Brother. Never ever," he told DS.

"I couldn't give a f**k. We choose all the housemates and what happens after that is unpredictable. Yes, we sit there and go, 'Jesus why on earth did we put this person in the house'. But it's ludicrous to think that we would give ourselves the headache of trying to get someone to win it. It would be a nonsense.

"I never thought Sophie would win last year, I never thought Rachel would win the year before. Why would I bother?"

He added: "You can show two people the same clip from the show and they will react totally differently. You'll have a clip of Aisleyne, then a person who doesn't like her says, 'They used that to make her look good'. Then from the exact same clip, the people who do like her, say, 'They used that to make her look bad'. So it's a whole load of nonsense."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tree of Temptation confirmed for BB11

Kuva

The Celebrity Big Brother character the Tree Of Temptation will return for the summer series, it has been confirmed.

Creative director Phil Edgar Jones announced that the talking prop will be back in the house during the summer to set challenges for the housemates.

Speaking on BBC Breakfast, he said: "We've got various mad twists and turns planned. We've got our very popular Tree Of Temptation back. We've got a talking parrot this year.

"The Tree of Temptation gives challenges and missions to the housemates. It will reward them if they complete the challenge, but will feel the Tree's wrath if they fail... It's the mischief that people like."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2010 15:33

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Edgar Jones: 'Big Brother is moral show'

Kuva

Creative director Phil Edgar Jones has claimed that good "always triumphs" on Big Brother.

Jones, who has been involved in producing the programme for a decade, also argued that it has provided many "touching moments" in the last ten years.

Speaking about the the reality show's legacy on BBC Breakfast, he said: "I think it has allowed people - people like Jade Goody - people who wouldn't normally get access to mainstream television, access to mainstream television.

"It shows us the secret parts of our lives that sometimes we don't want to see. I know that people remember the nasty bits. But there have been lots of touching moments as well, like the love story with Helen and Paul, which we got to watch evolve in real time. We'd never seen that before."

He added: "The good person always triumphs on Big Brother and the nasty person always gets voted out. It's quite moral in that sense."

When asked about the Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty racism scandal, he commented: "That was mad. We got 47,000 complaints and it was a very difficult thing to deal with. But I also think it was a very powerful thing because it allowed us to look at the language people use to undermine people based on race and culture. It showed us things in a subtle way. Because although there was racism there, it was quite subtle racism."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Kesä 2010 01:21

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates begin lunchtime task

Housemates have begun their first task this afternoon, eating lunch whilst being lifted 40ft above the house.

The housemates began to speculate on what could be happening when equipment was first unveiled in the garden earlier this morning.

As housemates were called to the living room, Big Brother explained that 13 of the 14 contestants would be lifted into the air, while one housemate would remain on the ground.

After some deliberation, it was decided that Sunshine, who has a fear of heights, would stay on the ground. "I have to take medication to even go on planes," she said.

Big Brother then opened the storeroom as housemates were invited to collect their costumes for the task. Mario was not given a costume as he is to remain in his mole outfit until further notice
Muita uutisia:

Housemates win £200 budget in first task
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -task.html

Ben appeared in TV show 'Sex Court'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... court.html

Bookmakers back Steve as early BB fave
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -fave.html

Rachael: 'People get starstruck over me'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... er-me.html

Rachael, Ben complain about Sunshine
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... shine.html

Shabby and John discuss beach ball
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -ball.html

Shopping list causes tension
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... nsion.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Kesä 2010 00:10

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Housemates get 'Wear It or Lose It' task

Kuva

Today's task has been revealed to the housemates.

After Big Brother asked a male and female housemate to enter the Diary Room, Josie and David returned wearing T-shirts with instructions for today's task written on them.

The housemates were told they were taking part in a game of 'Wear It or Lose It', where they must pack all of their clothes into their suitcases then stand in front of them in the garden.

The housemates will then have four minutes to put on as many items of clothing as possible. Anything that is not worn at the end of the game will be confiscated.

The clothes must also be worn in the correct position on the housemates' bodies, otherwise they will also be confiscated.
Muita uutisia:

Group completes 'Wear It or Lose It' task

Shabby speaks to Ife about her sexuality
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ality.html

Dave 'paranoid about faux pas'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... x-pas.html

Ife "spaced out" with life in the house
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... house.html

Mario sabotages housemates' food
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -food.html

Housemates discover food in pool
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -pool.html

Ife, Caoimhe, Shabby plan to trick house
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... house.html

Josie worries about her past
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -past.html

Shabby sets traps for secret housemates
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... mates.html

John 'not happy' with David over task

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Kesä 2010 03:04

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Mario is told "tonight's the night"

Kuva

Mario awoke this morning and was immediately greeted by the Tree of Temptation, who told Mario that the other housemates had not discovered his sabotage of their cigarettes.

The Tree then advised Mario that it was time to raise the game, and that: "Tonight's the night."

"Listen, later on today you lot are going to take part in a quiz, and you're going to win it," Mario was told.

He was then advised to remove an earpiece from the cabinet and to wear it in his ear, hidden behind the hood of his mole costume.

He was told to also take with him a screwdriver and to keep it on him at all times.

"If we're going to pull this off you need to listen to me. I'm on your side," the Tree continued before telling Mario that once the quiz is over he should keep the earpiece in his ear because that would not be the end of the task.

After swiftly taking the items back to his mole hole, Big Brother tested the earpiece, and Mario returned to the house ensuring it would not be visible.
Muita uutisia:

Mario completes another secret task

BB Girls begin to break down
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -down.html

Mario annoyed by suspicious Sunshine

Josie wants to set booby traps for mole
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -mole.html

Govan discovers the 'twist' prank
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... prank.html

Housemates react to vegetable prank
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... prank.html

John James questions Ben's sexuality

Govan complains about Sunshine

Mario wins 'getting to know you' quiz
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -quiz.html

John James to miss Hawaiian party
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... party.html

Rachael: "Ben makes me uncomfortable"
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... table.html

John James: "Mario is main attraction"
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ction.html

Ben reprimanded for offensive language
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... guage.html

Sunshine fears early eviction

Mario sabotages John James's pizza task

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2010 02:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Shabby and Govan talk nominations

Kuva

Shabby and Govan chatted in the living room in the early hours of this morning, with nominations on the agenda.

After her earlier revelation that groups were starting to form, Shabby confessed to Govan that her allies would help her.

In reference to Caoimhe and Ife, Shabby said: “I know two nominations I definitely won’t be getting.”

Govan responded by claiming he was unsure of Ben, “I don’t particularly trust him, he seems to follow Sunshine a lot”, he said.

On the subject of Sunshine, Shabby added: “I don’t think she wants to be here.”

As the pair continued to chat, with the conversation moving to the smoking area, Shabby told Govan: “You’re so not going to be up for nomination this week.”

With groups the theme of the night, Shabby added: “It will be really interesting if one is nominated from our group and one from theirs.”

Nominations are expected to take place on Monday with a possible eviction next Friday.
Muita uutisia:

Shabby hints at house divide
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ivide.html

BB Josie's gran is drug dealer on the run
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... e-run.html

Mario tells Sunshine: "I got your back"
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -back.html

John James questions if BB chose Mario
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... mario.html

David: "I'm expecting to be nominated"
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... nated.html

Shabby: "I intend to play the game"
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -game.html

Impressions game turns sour
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -sour.html

Housemates discuss nomination worries
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... rries.html

Shabby to be punished for nomination talk
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -talk.html

Govan: 'I don't trust David at all'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... t-all.html

Ben worries over 'petty nominations'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... tions.html

Nathan triumphs in brain freeze challenge
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... lenge.html

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2010

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2010 16:51

You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Kesä 2010 20:12

Nimeämis spoileri 1:

Eniten nimeämispisteitä tällä viikolla ovat keränneet:
Dave, Shabby ja Sunshine.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2010 02:24

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tension between Govan, Sunshine continues

Kuva

The tension between Govan and Sunshine has continued this afternoon, with Govan referring back to their argument once again.

On Saturday, Sunshine became upset with some housemates, in particular Govan, for suggesting she was the mole. When it was revealed Mario was in fact the mole, Govan tried to explain himself to a visibly upset Sunshine.

Following on from the argument, Govan spoke Mario about her reaction, accusing Sunshine of being "dramatic" and not listening to him when he tried to explain his reasons for voting for her.

“People like that can get you in a lot of trouble,” he said, “which is why I’d prefer to have nothing to do with her at all.”

As he continued talking, Sunshine entered the room, at which point Govan looked at Sunshine and said to Mario: “My mum said to me before I came in here, don’t let anybody spoil it for you."

Sunshine and Govan then ignored each other until she left the room.
Muita uutisia:

Caoimhe: 'BB distorted nomination talk'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -talk.html

Housemates discuss Steve's snoring
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... oring.html

Govan still distressed over Sunshine row
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... e-row.html

Mario streaks through the garden
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... arden.html

Govan upset at being branded a bitch
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... bitch.html

John James expected to cause rows
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -rows.html

Corin and Mario discuss sexuality

Sunshine tells Ben: "You're isolating me"
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ng-me.html

Sunshine: 'BB won't harm medical career'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... areer.html

Shabby: 'Big Brother will test me'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... st-me.html

Nathan: 'I put my monobrow on eBay'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -ebay.html

Housemates worry about nominations
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... tions.html

Govan, Dave have heated argument
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ument.html

Govan clears the air with David, Sunshine

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Kesä 2010 15:05

Nimeämisspoileri 2:
| +
Nimetyt asukaat kilpailivat tänään nk. "Hickory, Dickory, Dock -nimisessä haasteessa, siitä kuka olisi turvassa häädöltä.

Dave suoritti tehtävän kaikkein nopeimmin ja on täten turvassa häädöltä.

Koska Dave voitti ja pelasti itsensä, on hänen nimettävä korvaava ehdokas häätöön.

Dave valitsi Rachaelin. Joten tällä viikolla joko Rachael, Shabby tai Sunshine häädetään talosta perjantaina.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2010 01:56

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Shabby, Ben clash over nominations

Kuva

Shabby and Ben had a series of arguments this afternoon after an attempt to clear the air between them backfired.

The pair met in the garden at around 2pm to discuss Shabby's suspicions that Ben had made a special effort to befriend her yesterday in order to avoid being nominated by her.

"I've been trying for several days to try and talk to you because I’m fascinated by you," he said. "You happened to be there [waiting to nominate] and we actually had the chance for a proper chat."

Shabby remained unconvinced, pointing out to Ben that their conversation came at a convenient time. She also reminded him that he had told Ife, a close friend of hers, that he regretted his nominations. Although Ben refused to reveal whether he had nominated Shabby, he assured her that he hadn't been referring to her.

Shabby later went to apologise to Ben, but stormed away after he admitted that he sometimes questioned whether her behaviour in the house is genuine because she is an actress on the outside world.

Caoimhe tried to tell Ben that Shabby is not playing games, but he hit back by saying that he had tried to apologise and their argument was damaging his relationship with Caoimhe.

"By flaring up like that, it leaves me feeling really bad, leaves bad feeling in the air…it’s just selfish to do this," he said.

Despite Caoimhe suggesting to Ben that he apologise and then begging Shabby to "let it go", the bad feeling continued, with Ben telling Sunshine, Mario and Dave that he hopes Shabby is evicted on Friday and Shabby claiming that Ben was a "game player" and trying to "manipulate" her friends.
Muita uutisia:

Housemates discuss David's strategy
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ategy.html

Ben: 'Govan was aggressive'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ssive.html

John James: 'I hate Rachael'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... chael.html

Housemates react to nominations result
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... esult.html

Jones: 'Fans should watch foreign BB'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... gn-bb.html

Group completes 'Hickory Dickory Dock'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -dock.html

Housemates try to console Rachael
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... chael.html

Ben and Shabby put argument behind them
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -them.html

Ben questions Rachael, Shabby friendship
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... dship.html

Rachael: 'I wouldn't date a short man'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... t-man.html

Housemates comfort homesick Steve
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... steve.html

John James complains about Big Brother
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... other.html

Ben "traumatised" by nomination arguments
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ments.html

Shabby, Rachael fearful of eviction

Housemates warned about swearing
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... aring.html

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2010 02:04

Digital Spy kirjoitti:John James and Rachael clash at dinner

Kuva

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Rachael White from Big Brother 11
John James clashed with Rachael at dinner tonight over comments about appearing in Nuts magazine.

As the housemates were having dinner cooked by Nathan, several of the girls made jokes about featuring in the lads' magazine after they leave the house.

Following on from their previous confrontations, John James got involved in the conversation, saying that the girls' attitudes "annoy" him and that "you're not rock stars".

Rachael left the kitchen in tears, followed by Shabby, Caoimhe and Ife. Corin and John James spoke about the incident, as she thought his comments were directed at her. In the bathroom, an angry Caoimhe said "he has personal issues, tell that little shit head that he can stop talking like that". Rachael said that she felt it was a "personal attack" on her.

Shabby spoke to both John James and Rachael, suggesting that they "are a massive case of clashing personalities" and that the two "should stay away from each other". John James commented that "she worries about the wrong things in life".

Ben comforted John James, saying that "he's my buddy" and that "he is very idealistic and that's why I admire him". Ife and Govan spoke to John James later, with Ife commenting that it was "rude" to make the remarks at dinner, which John James agreed with. She also theorised that he had made an impression of Rachael at the start and has yet to change it.

Gradually, the housemates calmed down as Rachael and John James avoided each other for the rest of the evening.
Muita uutisia:

Shabby: 'Ben's a good manipulator'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... lator.html

Shabby, Caoimhe discuss Friday eviction

John James blasts Ben over Rachael chat
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -chat.html

Rachael thinks John James is "hot"
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... s-hot.html

Rachael "shocked" by John James chat
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... -chat.html

Group suspects John James of gameplan
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... eplan.html

Josie and John James joke about marriage
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... riage.html

Housemates to take part in 'TV pilot' task

Ben, Sunshine compete in shopping task

Ben still worried about Shabby arguments
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... ments.html

Housemates win 'Munchermind' task

Dave wins tiebreaker to get special prize
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... prize.html

Rachael and John James continue to argue
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... argue.html

Shabby angry over 'bad edit' convo
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... convo.html

Rachael still confused by John James spurn
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... spurn.html

Housemates ponder eviction details
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... tails.html

Ben discusses the "feminist" group
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/ ... group.html

-----
Lisää uutisia täällä:
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”