Big Brother UK 2008

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2008

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Heinä 2009 20:31

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB9 Luke: 'Bex may have swine flu'

Kuva

Big Brother 9 star Luke Marsden has claimed that his girlfriend Rebecca Shiner may have swine flu.

Marsden revealed on Twitter that his reality TV co-star had been "on a drip" in hospital after falling ill over the weekend.

"They aren't sure what's wrong with her [but] they aren't ruling out Swine Flu. We could be here all night," he wrote on Sunday.

Later, he added: "Her temperature is going down so the nurses are pleased with that. Waiting for a doctor to give a diagnosis. Thanks for all your messages!"

Earlier today, he confirmed that doctors were "quite sure" that she was suffering from the H1N1 virus.

"She is better than yesterday but may have to go back to the hospital today," he said. "Thanks for all your messages of support, I'm reading them all out to [her]."

Last week, it was revealed that Big Brother 7 contestant Imogen Thomas had been diagnosed with the illness.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 28 Syys 2009 19:46

Kuva
Super Mario ja Lisa bongattu bailaamassa.
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 28 Syys 2009 19:51

Ihanaa Lisa :in love:
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Loka 2009 14:51

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB9's Mikey to stand as MP

Kuva

Mikey Hughes said that he hopes to become the "next David Blunkett" as he announced plans to stand as an MP.

The Big Brother 9 runner-up will reportedly stand as an independent candidate in the Glasgow North East by-election, which was called following the resignation of Commons Speaker Michael Martin.

Hughes, 33, will be in the constituency today to launch his campaign, reports PA.

The radio presenter has been blind for the last ten years and said that he believes there should be more people with disabilities in Parliament.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Marras 2009 16:48

Digital Spy kirjoitti:BB9 couple Luke, Bex confirm split

Kuva

Big Brother 9 stars Luke Marsden and Rebecca 'Bex' Shiner have confirmed that they have ended their relationship.

The reality TV couple, who met on the Channel 4 show in 2008, revealed the news in this week's Star magazine.

Marsden insisted that the couple's relationship was genuine, but admitted that their constant arguments had caused them to drift apart.

"Bex told me she didn't love me anymore," he said.

Earlier this month, the Coventry Telegraph revealed that the pair were no longer living together in London, with Marsden returning to his hometown Wigan.

Speaking about their relationship, Shiner said: "I like to go out and get drunk but he stays in and reads books. I don't really get on with that."
You´re welcome!

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 05 Touko 2012 12:40

Nyt mäki oon ruvennu kattoo tätä kautta. Talo on todella hieno ja asukkaat vaikuttavat todella hyviltä. Nyt alussa lemppari on Stephanie.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”