Aika hassua kuvitella tuota Rebecan kanssa.. silleen niinku.. :wink:
Ihmisten edessä.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2008

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Syys 2008 10:33

The Sun kirjoitti:BB Rex romps with sexy Steph

CHEATING Rex spent night with Steph after wrap party — after fight with Nicole

RAUNCHY Rex Newmark had a bust-up with lover Nicole Cammack at the Big Brother wrap party — and spent the night with her rival Steph McMichael.

He walked out on sulky Nicole at the wild bash, leaving the heartbroken 19-year-old sobbing her eyes out.

Rex, 24, went on to romp with 19-year-old Steph at a central London hotel after the party at trendy Sway nightclub on Monday night.

A pal of Steph’s said: “Rex woke up with Steph yesterday after spending the night with her. Steph’s boasted that she kissed and fumbled with Rex but they definitely didn’t have sex.”

A spokesman for Rex said last night: “Rex and Nicole had a blazing row and she stormed off and left him to it. He spent the night away from her.”

The housemates downed £50,000 of free booze at the party.

And before her night with Rex, Steph smooched with foghorn Rebecca Shiner, 21 — and spent some of the night cosying up with Rex’s DAD, Robert.

Steph and Bex weren’t the only pair indulging in same-sex shenanigans.

Rex, 24, endured a smacker from Scottish mincer Dennis McHugh, 23 — who had been kicked out of the house for spitting in the face of Mo.

Soon-to-be-married couple Mario Marconi, 43, and Lisa Appleton, 40, forced many at the bash to avert their eyes after turning up in garish outfits.

One party-goer told TV Biz: “It was a pretty rowdy night. Steph and Jennifer were marching around like they owned the place and Rex and Nicole had a row. Many of the production crew scarpered as soon as they could.”
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 10 Syys 2008 11:08

1. Sara
2. Rex
3. Lisa
4. Dale
5. Rachel
6. Stuart
7. Sylvia
8. Darnell
9. Stephanie
10. Maysoon
11. Michael
12. Jennifer
13. Belinda
14. Mario
15. Luke
16. Rebecca
17. Mohamed
18. Kathreya
19. Nicole
20. Dennis
21. Alexandra
Who is she? Where did you find her?

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 11 Syys 2008 02:09

57 jaksoa jaksoin katsella, mutta siihen se sitten jäi. :( Hyvä kausi tämä on, mutta ei vain jaksanut seurata enää loppuun kun voittaja oli jo selvinnyt ja SBB:n myötä kaikki BB-aiheinen mielenkiinto kohdistuu tähän meikäläiseen versioon.

Ihan hyvä kausi oli kuitenkin kyseessä ainakin tuohon asti, kun otetaan huomioon miten ennakkoluuloinen tuota Brittien BB:tä kohtaan etukäteen olin. En siltikään pitänyt tästä niin paljoa kuin mitä pidin vaikkapa viimevuotisesta Aussi-BB:stä, tämänvuotinen Aussikausi oli kyllä suuri pettymys, ja huonompi kuin tämä Britti.

No, kuitenkin, onnittelut Rachelille, mukava asukas oli eikä minusta lainkaan niin tylsäkään kuin mitä muiden mielestä. Saran olisin toivonut voittavan mutta ihan hyvä näinkin. Onneksi Mikey tai Rex (en pitänyt yhtään kummastakaan, yäk) ei voittanut.

Siinä mun viisi senttiäni tämän kauden yhteenvedoksi. :tu
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Syys 2008 15:44

Daily Star kirjoitti: BIG BROTHER REX BEATEN UP

BAD boy Rex Newmark got another slap in the face yesterday – this time from furious girlfriend Nicole.

Kuva

And he could well get a second punch from Steph, after accusing her of being a “money-grabbing wannabe”.

Rex and Nicole put on a united front yesterday as they posed for a glossy magazine photoshoot.

But as they drove away, the strain clearly showed. Nicole bowed her head in the back of their limo.

Rex denies enjoying steamy snogs with Steph after the Big Brother wrap party, claiming she had simply tried to set him up in a bid to stay in the public eye.

But furious Nicole gave him a slap, just a day after Steph had punched him at the boozy BB bash.

A friend of the couple told us: “Obviously Nicole was not happy and slapped Rex for being so stupid.

“But she’s prepared to put it all behind them.

“Everyone wants to stick their nose into Rex and Nicole’s relationship, but they love each other and they will work through their problems.”

Rex is furious over claims that he cheated with Steph. A pal told us: “He is convinced the entire thing was a set-up and she is just a a pathetic, money-grabbing wannabe.

“She tried to kiss him when they went back to the hotel. Conveniently, someone was waiting with a camera.

“It is clear Rex didn’t have much of a choice, she had him in a headlock.

“Her desperation to be in the public eye has no limits.”
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Syys 2008 16:10

The Sun kirjoitti: Steph: Why I bedded Rex

Kuva

BIG BROTHER blonde Steph McMichael has revealed she DID spend the night with house love rat Rex Newmark.

And she blames it all on his girlfriend Nicole Cammack.

Steph blasted: “Nicole is awkward, high maintenance and hard work.

“I can see why Rex feels the need to look at other women – I would if I was him.

“Maybe it’s HER fault he cheats, because of the way she is.

“I think she stops him doing the things he wants, and he seemed happy to be without her.”

Talking of their romp after the Big Brother wrap party, the babe admitted to a newspaper: “I was rotten drunk, because it was a free bar at the party and I had been drinking doubles all night.

“When we were back at the hotel, me and Rex were lying on the bed just chatting and catching up on everything that happened.

“The next minute we were kissing. I don’t even know how it happened, but it did.

“He is a great kisser.”

Steph said the pair didn’t have sex because she “doesn’t do one night stands”, but that Rex never once mentioned Nicole.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Syys 2008 00:58

Rexin perheestä tehdään Osbournes-tyylinen TV-sarja ja Rex saa oman kokkiohjelman! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]
Daily Star kirjoitti: REX, LIES & VIDEOTAPE

The amazing lust triangle between Big Brother stars Rex Newmark, Nicole Cammack and Stephanie McMichael is to be played out on telly.

Chef Rex, 24, has landed his own TV show, just as we exclusively revealed last month.

Filming has already begun capturing the sordid affair of the BB stars including the fall-out from 19-year-old Steph’s saucy night with Rex. A crew, believed to be from BB makers Endemol for E4, is filming a fly-on-the-wall series about Rex and his wild family.

Rex will also tell all about his X-rated past, including flings he has enjoyed with babes from across the globe.

The red-hot show, which will have to be screened after the watershed, will become essential viewing for Big Brother fans.

And that is not the only TV spot cocky Rex is going to front – he has also landed his own cooking show.

Rex’s dad Robert revealed the news exclusively to the Daily Star.

Speaking about the Osbournes-style show, he said: “It’s been agreed and it’s going to be very interesting and very different. It’s another wacky family like the Osbournes.

“Family is family. You have got one f***ed-up family versus another f***ed-up family. We are very nicely f***ed-up.”

And confirming the news about his son’s cooking show, he added: “It’s absolutely happening.

“Rex is interesting in his own right and he is a fiery young guy who is a talented chef and dedicated to his art. I think that Rex will make very interesting television.”

Telly bosses have had a bird’s eye view of the shenanigans of the last week which has seen Rex and Nicole, 19, have another bust-up and claims he cheated on her with Steph, 19.

Meanwhile, BB stars Mohamed Mohamed, 24, and Sylvia Barrie, 23 – who were both in the room on the night that Steph claimed she kissed Rex – said she had made the whole thing up.

Mo told us: “Nothing happened in that room.”

And Sylvia stormed: “Steph is pathetic.

“She never kissed Rex, she just says she has so she can earn some money.”

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Syys 2008 04:13

Kun Davinan korvaamisesta on ollut paljon puhetta, niin yksi tyyppi tuolla DS:n foorumilla päätti laittaa tämän kauden asukkaat Davinan saappaisiin.. :D
ribtickle kirjoitti: Alex Big brother house this is Alex, memba my name. Don't swear, I've worked hard to be here. The 6th person to be evictated is.....<pow pow pow>

Sara Oh my God this is seriously cool, all my life I've wanted to do this. Okay, Big Brother house this is Sara, you are live on Channel 4. This is so exciting! The 6th person to be evicted is, oh my God is it that dude, really? Really?

Stu Big Brother house this is Yyves Saint Laurent, I'm live on four with Chanel Number 5, the 6th person needing love and guyliner is...

Lisa Big Brother house, this is Lisa, ha ha ha ha, shabba shabba, you're live on C4, the little green men have counted the votes and the 6th person to rejoin the universe is...

Mario Big Brother house this is Mario saying hi to you and my 11 million fans. You're live on Channel 4 please do not attempt to lift heavy objects or create a trip incident. The 6th person to leave the Big Brother house in a calm and orderly fashion, minding the stairs, is.....

Belinda Big Brother house this is Belinda, Belinda, Belinda, you are live on channel 4, please ba ba ba bee ba ba ba dee doo da do do not swear.

Dale Big Brother house this like is Dale, like proper live on Channel 4, don't swear, ya knob. The 6th dick to be evicted from the bell end is...

Rex Big Brother house this is Rex's dad's son, yeahurghhhh! My girlfriend is stunningly beautiful. The 6th person to leave rehab is....

Rachel Big Brother house this is Rachel, the votes have been counted and verified, the viewers have been entitled to their opinions, and...... <ZZZzzzzzzzz......ZZZzzzzzzz> Big Brother house? Big Brother house? OMG! They've all fallen asleep.

Kat Big Broffer howse this Kat live on Channel 4, pleaz not swear, make happee howse. Happee howse! Happee howse! The 6th person be evicted is....Oh please don't take more my frends Big Broffer. <cries to ad break>

Dennis Big Brother house this is Dennis. The diva has arriva! You cannae swear. The 6th person to be evicted is...oh not him! I wouldn't spit on you if yous was on fire!

Stephanie Big Brother house it's Steph, I think I'm hot. Not half. The 6th person to be evicted is.....urgh, I can't interview him, he's old enough to be my father!

Darnell Shit man, this is Darnell, we're live on C4. One of you is coming out of here tonight but don't hate me for it cos I gotta walk the streets of London after this shit.

Mo Big Mac house this is Mohamed, can I order 2 halal quarterpounders with extra fries and a supersize coke. No, make that three.

Mikey Big Brother house this is Michael, we're live on Channel 4, only I can swear. Will you lot shut the fook up, you're doing my eardrums in. The 6th person to be evicted is a complete and ut-ter knob.

Luke Big Brother house this is Luke, you are live on Channel 4 please do not drink, smoke or swear. The results have been counted and veri....Rebecca, nooo Rebecca, not now! <after recovering his composure> The 6th person who will not be receiving the £100,000 cheque is....

Rebecca Do I have to do this, I just wanna have some fun! Oh alright, BB house, no swearing, the 6th person who is really annoying and really makes me want to go ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH! is....

Sylvia BB house this is Sylvia, you're live on C4, please do not flirt with anyone else, only me.

Maysoon <silence, then leaves stage>

Nicole Big Brother house, this is Nicole, the 6th person to receive their suitcase with all their clothes is...

Jennifer Big Brother house this is Jennifer, we're live on C4, please do not smudge anything. The 6th person to go on to have a showmance with me is....

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 12 Syys 2008 14:02

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Favourite Winner

1. Rachel Rice 29.66%
2. Brian Dowling 23.73%
3. Nadia Almada 16.10%
4. Kate Lawler 13.84%
5. Pete Bennet 5.08%
6. Craig Phillips 3.95%
7. Cameron Stout 3.39%
8. Brian Belo 2.82%
9. Anthony Hutton 1.41%

Voters: 354

Brand
Guru

Viesti Kirjoittaja Brand » 13 Syys 2008 19:11

Tällainen tullut: Big Brother S09 2008 - What The Housemates Did Next.

Oli ihan mielenkiintoinen katsottava.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 14 Syys 2008 16:27

mrpaparazzi.com kirjoitti: Mario Marconi Is Caught Cheating On Lisa…

Sleazy reality TV star Mario Marconi (née Shaun Astbury) was caught cheating on his long-term girlfriend Lisa Appleton just hours before he proposed to her live on camera in the Big Brother house.

CCTV images have emerged of Mario kissing a blonde woman in a hotel bar, just a few hours before he headed to the Big Brother studios in Elstree to declare his love for Lisa. Mario met the woman in question, Victoria Anderson, whilst she was enjoying a drink in the Premiere Inn bar *sniggers* with her boyfriend. When Victoria’s fella nipped outside for a cigarette, Mario swooped in on the girl and was caught kissing her on camera. Moments later, hotel security images show the couple entering the lift and heading toward Mario’s hotel room. The pair didn’t emerge from the boudoir for nearly five hours.

Mario has since admitted kissing the girl, but denied doing anything else, claiming she had “set him up”. Yes, yes of course, we’re sure it was all perfectly innocent. We wouldn’t be surprised if they just sat in that room playing scrabble, talking about politics and the precarious state of the UK’s economy. Yes, that sounds feasible…

cicena
Intruuderi
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja cicena » 14 Syys 2008 17:51

^ :cry: Nöyyyyyyy
"Just dunking my custard creams in this hot and juicy tea"

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 14 Syys 2008 17:57

Daily Star kirjoitti: MARIO'S SECRET BLONDE

BIG BROTHER star Mario Marconi’s wedding plans were in chaos last night over claims he spent a night with a busty blonde following a snog in a hotel bar.

Kuva

Sensational pictures have emerged of the muscleman locking lips with Victoria Anderson – just hours before he proposed to long-term lover Lisa Appleton live on TV on August 24.

The pair kissed minutes after her boyfriend left the table.

And by the time her lover Duncan Hoare returned from having a cigarette outside the hotel bar they’d vanished.

Devastated Duncan now wants to know exactly what happened later on between Victoria, 23, and Mario, 43.

In an admission that will devastate Lisa, last night Mario admitted kissing the girl.

But he denied doing anything else claiming the girl had "set him up."

CCTV footage from the hotel appears to show the pair getting into a lift together before disappearing into one of the bedrooms.

Canadian-born Victoria, who flew back to her homeland just two days after her encounter with Mario, didn’t return to her own room for nearly FIVE hours.

In an exclusive interview with the Daily Star Sunday Duncan, a 39-year-old engineer, reveals how he had befriended Mario while staying at the Premier Inn Hotel in Borehamwood, Herts.

He said he had no problem introducing Mario, real name Shaun Astbury, to his girlfriend because he was so excited about proposing to Lisa the following day.

But as soon as his back was turned Mario and Victoria disappeared. He has no idea exactly what went on during the five hours that Victoria was with Mario and like Lisa, he’s now desperate to get to the bottom of it.

Distraught Duncan, who met Victoria last April, said: "She was the love of my life. “I still can’t believe it. I have good days and bad days but most of the time I just feel numb.

"It’s taken a lot of courage for me to come forward and talk about what’s happened.

“I think that Lisa is going to be shattered. I think it’s important that she finds out the truth before she makes the biggest mistake of her life.

“We’re both in the same boat and I’m here for her if she needs to talk to me about what happened that night.

“Victoria was an incredible lover.

"She’s a very passionate woman and is comfortable doing all sorts of things in the bedroom.

"She was always very creative. I have nightmares about them together.”

Duncan revealed how he had first met Mario a couple of days after he was evicted from the Big Brother house.

He bumped into him again the night at the London hotel before he proposed.

He added: “I use the Premier Inn Hotel all the time as it’s close to where my family live. We started chatting in the bar and I thought he seemed like a nice bloke.

“When I bumped into him again a few weeks later it was like we were old friends.

"Vic and I spent the evening in the hotel bar until eventually Mario was the only other person left up. So we sat down at the same table and carried on chatting. He kept going on about how he was going to propose to Lisa. He even showed us the engagement ring.

“Mario said that Big Brother had put the pressure on him to propose and he was worried how it would look if Lisa turned him down.

“But he still seemed excited about what he was about to do so I had no worries about him and Victoria.

"The thought that something might happen between them didn’t even enter my head. I was up and down quite a lot as I smoke but I wasn’t worried about leaving Vic and Mario alone.

“It was approaching 4am when I suggested that we should all call it a night. I then went out for another cigarette. I must’ve been outside for about four or five minutes but when I came back into the bar they were both gone.

“I looked around everywhere and asked the night porter if he knew where they’d gone but he said he hadn’t seen anything.

"I rushed up to my room hoping that Vic would be inside waiting for me but she wasn’t. I then came back downstairs and searched everywhere for her.

"I even went outside and started calling her name. I couldn’t believe it. One minute she was sat there with Mario the next she was gone.

"After a while I decided to head back to my room and wait for her to return. I must’ve crashed out about 5am and didn’t wake up until she started knocking on the door at around 8.30am. She looked a right state.

"Her hair was all messed up and she said she didn’t want to talk.

“I asked her if she’d been with Mario but she told me some story about meeting a group of people in the lift who invited her back to their room for a party.

"We had a massive row before she crashed out. I just didn’t know what to do. She then crashed out and I started going over the events in my head. She made me feel like I was being stupid for even thinking that she’d been with Mario let alone accusing her of it.

"Victoria was due to fly back to Canada a couple of days later and I tried my best to put the whole incident behind me. But after she’d gone I realised that I had to know what had happened.

“I was planning to join her in Canada where I was going to meet her parents for the first time so I had to know before I committed any more of my life to Victoria.

"I managed to get hold of the security tapes and was devastated when they semmed to confirm my worst fears.

"I’ve watched the tape over and over and he’s the one who comes onto her. "I’d certainly get some kind of satisfaction bashing him up. But that’s just not me.

"That’s why I decided to speak out about what he got up to with Vic. “Everyone, especially Lisa needs to know the truth."

When confronted about the story Mario said: "I remember the night. I was in the bar and getting a lot of attention.

"Everyone wanted to chat to me because I’d been in the Big Brother house. I remember this girl being very over friendly with me. I kissed a lot of people that night and that’s all it was with her. Thinking back it all seems a bit strange.

"If I was her boyfriend I wouldn’t have gone back to my room if my girlfriend had disappeared with another man. Why didn’t he knock down every door looking for her? It’s all a set up.”

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 14 Syys 2008 20:08

Hehee, toivottavasti Mario käytti kortsua. Health and safety! :thumbsup

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 14 Syys 2008 20:34

Health and safety comes first!1

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Syys 2008 15:15

Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BROTHER BOSSES LASH OUT

Kuva
ABOVE: IS IT REAL? Bex and Luke are together

TELLY bosses have stuck the boot in on this year’s Big Brother housemates.

They exclusively told the Daily Star they hate Rex Newmark 24, labelling him an “arrogant drone of a man”.

They described his girlfriend Nicole Cammack, 19, a “spoilt little cow”. The producers of What The Housemates Did Next also revealed that Dale Howard, 21, is desperate to use his fame to bed women, Steph McMichael, 19, is “vacuous”.

Mario Marconi, 43, lives in a dream world. Lisa Appleton, 40, regularly talks to her “angels” and Luke Marsden is only with Rebecca Shiner, both 21, because he cannot get anyone else.

Kuva
ABOVE: BB JEN CLARK - Nicest one in whole bunch

But bitchy Jen Clark, 22, was named the most likeable of the lot.

The revelations have come from the team behind the Big Brother spin-off show, which was screened last night on Channel 4.

The show followed the wannabes as they left the house and adjusted to life away from the Diary Room.

A production team spent three months with the contestants as they filtered out of the house and filmed their every move.

One of the team, Lee Kern, 29, said filming the show opened his eyes to the money spinner that BB has become.

He said: “They are all just so jealous of each other. They just sat at the wrap party bragging about what they had in the pipeline. They are all Z-listers fighting to be at the top of the reject pile.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Syys 2008 15:21

Daily Star kirjoitti:SARA’S SO HOT FOR STU

Kuva
ABOVE: OBSESSED - Big Brother babe Sara Folino

BIG Brother Babe Sara Folino has had a steamy reunion with Stuart Pilkington.

The couple shared their first private moments together when sexy Aussie Sara slipped backstage at a fashion awards show to get close to the muscleman she fell for in the house.

Angelina Jolie lookalike Sara, 27, who admitted it took all her willpower not to jump on Stuart, 25, in the house, slipped backstage while he was presenting an award at Comfort’s Prima Fashion show.

And they were seen disappearing for some “private time” later on.

A spy at the bash said: “All Sara could talk about all night was Stuart. She is still obsessed with him and has made it clear she’s going to make a huge play for him and do whatever it takes to get him.

“As soon as she found out Stuart was presenting an award with ex-Atomic Kitten Liz McClarnon, she hunted him down.

“The two were backstage for quite a while, probably sharing some intimate moments.

“Sara emerged looking very pleased with herself and the two went out later on.”

Sara had earlier admitted: “Stuart is so sexy, his eyes are just to die for.”

Kuva
ABOVE: HUNTED DOWN - Stuart Pilkington / WENN

Stuart and Sara, who finished third in the series, were joined at the bash in aid of Breakthrough Breast Cancer by
pin-up Danielle Lloyd, The Cheeky Girls, BB8 twins Samantha and Amanda and Strictly Come Dancing’s Brendan Cole.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Syys 2008 15:25

Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BRO REX DRUGS PARTY SHOCK

Kuva
ABOVE: Big Brother bad boy Rex

Pals of Big Brother party animal Rex Newmark claim “evil” hangers-on are trying to tempt him back into his old coke-snorting ways.

And we can reveal that he and the other housemates were faced with a “blizzard of drugs” as they partied after the show’s finale.

Some outsiders were openly snorting cocaine as housemates celebrated. Rex’s pals now fear his life could once again spiral out of control as chancers target him.

A source told us those close to Rex had been shocked by the drugs on offer at a party that followed the Big Brother wrap bash last week.

The source said: “Some of these evil leeches were openly offering cocaine around. There was a real blizzard of drugs about that night.”

It was even claimed that the presence of drugs had sparked a row between Rex, 24, and his girlfriend Nicole Cammack, 19.

He had a bust-up with her after the show’s wrap party and ended up in a steamy clinch with her hated rival Stephanie McMichael, 19.

The source said: “People who care about him have been horrified to see cocaine taken at events where he’s been a guest.

“It has been the cause of a great deal of tension with Nicole. Rex has so much going for him now. It would be a tragedy if he threw it all away.”

Chef Rex once spent more than £100 a week on cocaine and even claimed he went into the BB house as a form of “rehab”.

Channel 4 declined to comment on the drug-taking claims, saying it was a matter for the individuals concerned.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 16 Syys 2008 17:37

Daily Star kirjoitti: JEN BEDDED ME FOR CASH

FUMING Big Brother hunk Dale Howard last night accused Jennifer Clark of only sleeping with him to get rich.

In a bombshell interview, teacher Dale said he was glad he had dumped the fame-hungry single mum. He claimed she saw their fling as being “all about the cash”. And he branded sexy Jen “a money-grabbing tit”.

Hunky Dale says he dumped his Big Brother lover Jennifer Clark after realising she was only bedding him for his money.

The pair enjoyed a passionate romance after being voted out of the telly house this summer. But they split earlier this month.

And Dale says he sent single mum Jen, 22, packing when she suspected him of wanting to cash in by dating BB8 babe Chanelle Hayes, 20, instead.

Teacher Dale, 21, stormed: “She’s only arsed about the cash. What a tit!”

But devastated Jen hit back last night, claiming Dale was just as bad as her violent ex-husband.

She said: “He’s abused my trust, he’s destroyed me. I hate him.”

In a damning interview, Dale claimed he dumped Jen after realising she was only interested in the money they could make as a couple.

He insisted he did have genuine feelings for her, but it all went wrong when they went on holiday together to Marbella and she accused him of planning to swap her for Chanelle.

He said: “I was like: ‘You don’t really want to be with me, do you? You’re just in this for the money.’ She looked at me and replied: ‘You didn’t honestly think it would last, did you?’

“I told her of course I did and that I wouldn’t be with her otherwise. That’s when it really hit home for me.

“I feel used. She was properly getting naked to make money off of me. I can’t trust that girl at all. But I liked her so much. I know it’s a cliché, but I am not upset – I am disappointed.”

Their fling was dogged by gossip that she was still seeing ex-husband David, 24, the father of her daughter. And Dale insists the rumours were true.

He told Star magazine: “Jen even slept with David while I was in the house. That proves again that she’s only arsed about the cash.

“Jen always said to me that the one thing she’d never talk about was our private life, because that was sacred. Then she does an interview about ‘my night of passion with Dale’. It just shows what she’s really like.”

Now he is single again, Dale said he plans to spend time partying with pal and former housemate Stuart Pilkington, 25.

Last night Jen broke down when she heard of Dale’s claims. Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star, she said: “He told me he would be my knight in shining armour, but he has abused me with these lies. He is no different to David.
He’s destroyed me.”

She said of their chat in Marbella: “I said that, because he’s such a good-looking guy, he’d probably be bored with me and move on to someone more glamorous, like Chanelle.

“He took it as a joke and we had sex that night.”

She also claimed Dale bedded a girl he met at the BB wrap party, days after they split. Jen said: “If he was so distraught about our break-up, why have sex with another woman?

“Dale played me from the very beginning. He is the one obsessed with money.

“I genuinely thought we had something special, but now I hate him for what he has done.”

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Syys 2008 17:45

The Sun kirjoitti:'Cheater' Rex: 'I was set up'

BB posh chef Rex Newmark reckons he was “set up” over saucy Steph’s claims of bedding him.

Rex, 24, was caught in a clinch with Steph, 19, in a hotel.

But he told New! magazine: “She set me up. She laid on the bed and said, ‘give me a hug’, so I did. That was apparently when the picture was taken. Then she left.”

Blimey, Rex, you really are as gullible as you look.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Syys 2008 17:58

Tämä on vanhempi uutinen, mutta laitetaan nyt kuitenkin...
Heatworld kirjoitti: We should have seen this one coming...

Since leaving the Big Brother house back in week one *snigger*, we assumed that Steph was far too busy falling out of night clubs/kissing fellow BB housemate Bex for the cameras/doing photo shoots in her undies and becoming best friends with Rex's dad to have time for anything else – but sadly we were mistaken. Steph has, in actual fact, been busy in the studio – yes, you guessed it – recording her debut single. *smacks head on desk*.

The gushing press release reads, "Steph wowed the nation during Big Brother 9 with her stunning looks and sparkling personality." Er, wasn't she voted off first? And over Mario? Anyway, it continues, "Steph is back, this time bigger and better than before with her debut single Camera Shy, ready to take the charts by storm." The BB reject has allegedly been working with the music types behind So Solid Crew, Lee Ryan and Mutya Buena – and her new hit is tipped to be an "explosive dance-floor smash".

Let's not forget, people, that Steph did want to be in a band before she wanted to be in Big Brother. She was booted off Popstars: The Rivals, remember? One thing's for certain, Steph is certainly not camera shy in any way. We don't actually have a clip of this new "masterpiece", but when we do, we'll be sure to share it with you all, you lucky people.
Uudempi uutinen aiheesta...
Heatworld kirjoitti:On Friday, we brought you the news that the lovely Stephanie McMichael from Big Brother has recorded a single, which she will indeed be releasing to the general public. And, guess what? Yes, as a special Monday morning treat *snigger* here it is in all its glory. As suspected, the wonderfully-titled Camera Shy is a dance number, in the vein of past BB singing star *even bigger snigger* Chanelle – and we're expecting a traditionally sexy video to accompany it. But less of our thinly-veiled bitching – what do you lot think of it?
Täällä kuulet tuo mainitun singlen. Kuuntele vain omalla vastuulla.

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/Channe ... ew+single!
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”