BBUK 9 -liveketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: BBUK 9 -liveketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Syys 2008 14:17

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Kat: "I know I can be annoying"

Kathreya became the thirteenth evictee of the series tonight, with 4.9% of the vote to win.

The surprise eviction came as a huge shock to the housemates. Rachel and Kat burst into tears while everybody gathered around to hug Kat.

Kat exited the house to a mixture of boos and cheers.

The highlights of Kathreya's interview:

On Mo being the first evictee of the night: "It's not getting over it, it will never be the same again and when you make friends, when we've been through a lot of things together, and Mo has always been there for me and been a supportive friend, love and friendship is always there."

On the crowd's reaction: "I'm extremely happy actually. I think I'm like English Marmite, sometimes you love me and sometimes you hate me... I think I might be a little bit annoying and a little bit too happy but better that than miserable. Happy, happy house!... It's been hard but I'm glad I've had my friend Mo... I'm still very happy to leave before Friday, and [that] I've been accepted by British public."

On the group's assumption that she would win: "They said that all the time and I appreciate it but when it is someone you love, you think they're going to win."

On Rex: "I'm his Thai sister and he is my English brother, I love him, any time I am upset he give me a hug and I want to be his friend. I want to show him love is give and take."

On her argument with Darnell: "I believe that when you love someone you can say something you don't mean... I'm definitely friends with him, he's going to sing 'Cookie Love'."

On her fondness for singing: "Of course I can sing!" She then started chanting: "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands."

On who she wants to win: "They're all so good... I'll go for the most positive one - Rachel!
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Syys 2008 14:21

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Housemates react to shock evictions

The group spent all night reacting to Kathreya and Mohamed's surprise evictions.

Sara said that she didn't know what to do with herself as the housemates agreed that they were "shocked".

"I do feel for Kat and Mo," she sighed. "They were both crying and they didn't have any time to prepare or get ready. It was so sudden."

Darnell spent time in the bath alone, before the other housemates came to see if he was alright.

"It's like win and lose at the same time," he revealed, confessing to Sara that he was sad. "What do I think about the most? Being liked. Now I can assume I'm not the most hated guy in the world but what did it cost me to find out? I had to lose friends."

However, Darnell cheered up after chatting to the other housemates and agreed with Rex that they should make the most of their last days in the house.

Meanwhile, Rachel spent a long time in the Diary Room before emerging and telling the housemates that she would be fine in the morning.

Despite this, she later started crying while packing Kathreya's suitcase.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Syys 2008 14:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Rex, Darnell surprised to be in final

Rex and Darnell were excited that they had made it to the final last night.

As most of the housemates chatted in the bathroom, Rex declared that he felt "humble".

"I'm still amazed," he explained. "It's absolutely amazing that people have picked up the phone and voted for us. They spend their own money. I feel so amazed."

He added: "It makes me feel like everything I've done here has been worthwhile."

Darnell agreed, but admitted that he felt bad that Mohamed and Kathreya had to leave before he felt that way. Rex encouraged him to enjoy his last few days as the public deserved that.

Later, as the pair sat in the ashtray, Darnell joked that he and Rex were "fuckheads", while Rex argued that the eviction proved that people like housemates who "don't smell of roses".

"You've had some terrible moments," Rex laughed, as the pair expressed surprise to be in the final and wondered what it would be like if they were the last two in the house.

However, the duo remarked that they were content now and would be happy if they were first out on Friday.

"I don't even need no money, dude," Darnell grinned.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 05 Syys 2008 15:17

reverse ferret, tänään klo 11.43 kirjoitti: Last I heard, it was really close - but Mikey was in the lead, followed by Darnell, then Rex and Rachel. But not a lot in it.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show ... p?t=892842
Mikeyn voitto ei olekaan niin varmaa.. :cheers Toivo Rexin voitosta heräsi jälleen!!! Rex voittoon!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Syys 2008 22:26

Spoilerit finaalista alkavat tästä !!!

BBUK 9:n viidenneksi sijoittunut asukas on...Darnell !!!

Darnellin häätöprosentti: 14,9 %

Huom!!! Häätöprosentti tarkoittaa tällä kertaa asukkaan osuutta voittaja äänistä.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Syys 2008 22:40

BBUK 9:n neljänneksi sijoittunut asukas on... Rex !!!

Rexin häätöprosentti: 22,5 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Syys 2008 22:55

BBUK 9:n kolmanneksi sijoittunut asukas on...Sara !!!

Saran häätöprosentti: 30,1 %
You´re welcome!

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 05 Syys 2008 22:58

Hyvin spoilaantu tuo neljäntenä oleva :thumbsup
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Syys 2008 23:00

Sorry my bad !!! :|

Olin juuri muokkaamassa sitä ja sattui yksi sulkumerkki unohtumaan tagin edestä.
You´re welcome!

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 05 Syys 2008 23:32

Miksi täällä ei saa spoilata? Tämähän on LIVEketju. Ja kyllähän tulokset voi tolle toisellekin sivulle laittaa, koska se menee lähetysten mukaan... Ja ensimmäinen puoli on jo teeveessä näytetty...

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Syys 2008 00:25

BBUK 9:n voittaja on......Rachel !!!

Michael on tullut toiseksi.

Michaelin häätöprosentti: 48,7 %

Rachelin voittoprosentti: 51,3 %
You´re welcome!

Mole
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mole » 06 Syys 2008 00:32

Voi voi. Aidallaistujat ne vaan voittavat. :(

Marianne
Pähkinäpörriäinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Marianne » 06 Syys 2008 00:38

JEE!JEE!JEE! Mun suosikki voitti vihdoin! Mahtavaa! *tanssii ilosta ympäri kämppää*

Ja ihmettelen tuota spoilauskieltoa. Melkein kaikki jotka katsoo Suomen BB:tä, lukee vähän väliä uutiset netistä tai teksti-tv:ltä. Samaten kuin Britti- BB:n (ynnä muut ulkomaan BB:t) seuraajat lukee uutisia.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 06 Syys 2008 13:09

kiinteistöprinssi kirjoitti:Miksi täällä ei saa spoilata? Tämähän on LIVEketju.
Tässä ketjussa saa/sai spoilata, niin paljon kuin haluaa, koska tämähän on liveketju. calderyonin ei olisi tarvinnut edes periaatteessa laittaa noita spoilertageja.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Syys 2008 17:43

Poistan spolielri tagit nyt, koska voittaja ja muut sijoittuneet asukkaat on paljastettu
BBUK 9:n ketjussa. Joten ne ovat nyt aivan turhia.

Laitoin nuo tagit vain siltä varalta, että jos joku olisi mahdollisesti tullut toisiin ajatuksiin finaalin spoilauksesta. Joten ne olivat vain eräänlainen tuplavarmistus.

Eli ne toimivat vähän niinkuin kysymyksenä: "Oletko aivan varma, että haluat spoilautua". "Jos et, alä klikkaa tätä".

Edit. Tagit poistettu...
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”