BBUK 9 -liveketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

BBUK 9 -liveketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Kesä 2008 16:58

Tämä ketju on tarkoitettu niille, jotka seuraavat BBUK 9:ää suorana tai jotka haluavat kommentoida BB UK:n tapahtumia livenä, joko streamin kautta tai nettisivuilta tapahtumia lainaillen.

Olkaa hyvä!
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Tirkka
Isoveli

Re: BBUK 9 -liveketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 09 Kesä 2008 17:03

Toivon mukaan tälle on tarvetta. Tuolle aussien liveketjulle ei ainakaan ole ollut minkäänmoista tarvetta sitten parin ensimmäisen viikon.
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Kesä 2008 21:48

Nimettyinä tällä viikolla ovat Alexandra ja Mario...

Tervemenoa Alex...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Kesä 2008 22:45

Alexandra on kutsuttu päiväkirjahuoneeseen ja hän on viipynyt siellä jo jonkin aikaa.

Asukkaat on myös kutsuttu sohvalle.

Saa nähdä poistetaanko Alex talosta...

Edit.
Asukkaat ovat hajaantuneet eri huoneisiin. Ilmeisesti mitään kokoontumista ei vielä ollutkaan.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Kesä 2008 23:13

lainattu bigbrotherwebsite.net sivulta...
Day 14: [Breaking News] Alex Ejected from the House!

19 Jun 2008

Channel 4 have confirmed that Alex has been removed from the BB house for "repeatedly breaking the programme's rules by behaving in an unacceptable manner."

The full statement that has been released is below:

Contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been removed from the Big Brother house for repeatedly breaking the programme’s rules by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates.

Alex was in discussion with Darnell in the living room shortly after 10.15pm yesterday evening (17th June), with a number of other housemates in proximity.

Discussing her nomination for this week’s eviction, Alex was heard to make apparently intimidatory comments about her intentions on leaving the house. Shortly afterwards, Dennis, Rebecca and Rex discussed her comments in the garden and were clear that they found her behaviour to be threatening, a view that Rex repeated subsequently during a diary room discussion with Big Brother.

This incident follows a series of arguments involving Alex since the ninth series of Big Brother started on 5th June. She has twice been called to the diary room and reminded of the rules governing behaviour towards other housemates.

Her latest remarks were not screened via the ‘as live’ streaming on E4 but were reported up to senior production staff. The decision was taken to remove Alex from the house on the grounds that she had repeatedly broken the programme’s rules governing housemates’ behaviour, despite twice being reminded of her responsibilities.

Alex was called to the Diary Room at approximately 8pm on Wednesday 18th June to be informed of the decision and was removed from the house without further contact with other contestants.

She was one of two housemates nominated for eviction this week and as a result, in line with the terms and conditions covering phone voting on Big Brother, the latest eviction vote has been cancelled.

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: “Alex’s comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is a reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.

“Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates’ conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable. She had already been spoken to twice about her behaviour and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner.”
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 18 Kesä 2008 23:51

Paska homma siinä mielessä ettei nyt näe eli kuule sitä valtavaa buuausta mitä Alex ois saanu perjantaina. Ehkäpä kovimmat sitten molokon tai horseface gracen..

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Kesä 2008 00:01

Punde kirjoitti:Paska homma siinä mielessä ettei nyt näe eli kuule sitä valtavaa buuausta mitä Alex ois saanu perjantaina. Ehkäpä kovimmat sitten molokon tai horseface gracen..
Eikä nuo asukkaatkaan kovin surullisia näytä olevan, enkä kyllä ihmettele yhtään. Pakkasivat Alexin tavarat ja no, keskustelivat jonkun aikaa Alexandrian poistumisesta sun muusta.

Aikovat juhlia onnistunutta viikkotehtävää alkoholin ja pizzan merkeissä.

No, mutta hyvä että on poissa. Sääli vain, että Alexandra on luultavasti ainoa, jonka Mario olisi varmasti voittanut äänestyksessä.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Kesä 2008 00:14

Sama uutinen Guardianin julkaisemana, mutta auttaa ymmärtämään Alexandran poistamiseen johtaneet syyt...
Alexandra removed from Big Brother house

Wednesday June 18 2008

Big Brother contestant Alexandra De-Gale was tonight thrown off the show for intimidating other housemates.

As a result, the first eviction of the ninth series - due to take place on Friday - has been cancelled.

Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, De-Gale allegedly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends".

Alexandra allegedly made the comment about gangsters while speaking to albino contestant Darnell last night, while a number of other housemates were in proximity.

According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the shit that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex's comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is the reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously.

"Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates' conduct and that kind of behaviour is not acceptable.

"She has already been spoken to twice about her behaviour, and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner."
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 19 Kesä 2008 01:11

Huhhuh, vai että gansterikavereita. Toivottavasti ne ei osaa suomea ja lue tätä foorumia ettei tartte pelätä drive-byta ku menee siwaa ostamaan maitoa ja pullaa :)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Kesä 2008 21:37

Nimettyinä tällä viikolla ovat Mohamed ja Sylvia.

Tervemenoa Sylvia...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Kesä 2008 03:34

bigbrotherwebsite.net kirjoitti...

Day 23: [Breaking News] Reports of Fight in House Break Coverage

27 Jun 2008

Reports are circulating the internet that a fight has broken out in the Big Brother house within the past hour, which has forced producers to cut live feed coverage from the house.

The live streaming has been suspended and a caption has been displayed on screen informing viewers: "Apologies for this break in the live coverage from BIG BROTHER. We will be returning to the action as soon as possible."

Reports have suggested that Dale has supposedly attacked Rex, and security have had to intervene.

The altercation apparently began when Rex damaged Jennifer's painting of Stuart, that has been put up on the wall in the kitchen, as part of task earlier this week.

Rex apparently put his fingers on the canvas, creating finger print marks on the portrait. Dale wasted no time in coming to the defense of a very upset Jennifer.

Reports have also been circulating that before the live feed was cut, viewers saw Dale throwing a glass at the bedroom window in anger.

We have also received word that Kathreya has expressed that she would like to leave.

It is very rare that Channel 4 take the decision to cease live coverage from the house. Fans of the show will remember the last time this happened during Series 5, when the broadcast was suspended due to physical violence in the house following the reintroduction of housemates Michelle and Emma.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Kesä 2008 14:01

bigbrotherwebsite.net kirjoitti...

Day 23: Violence in the House Forces Live Feed Cut

27 Jun 2008

In the words of Luke: "What a night, guys!". Tonight, the live feed from the house was cut for almost 90 minutes, due to threatening violent events that took place in the early hours of this morning.

The group had been enjoying an alcohol-driven evening as a result of the delivery of this week's luxury shopping supplies. Although reports are sketchy as the full events were not broadcast, it is believed that the trouble began as a result of Rex's deliberate attempts to alter Jennifer's portrait of Stuart, that was chosen as the winning masterpiece in this week's mini-task.

The portrait, which has been proudly hung in the kitchen by Big Brother, was dabbed with water by Rex - who was attempting to smudge the length of Stuart's hair.

This, as expected by most, did not go down well with Jennifer - who despite Rex's apologies, was furious that he had ruined her artwork - accusing him of being jealous of her talent.

What followed was not broadcast but accounts from housemates once the transmission had been resumed have led us to believe that an argument between Dennis (who had been consoling a distraught Jennifer in the bedroom) and Mohamed (who was fighting Rex's corner) followed.

It is not yet known what was said during this time, however, it is believed that Dennis spat on Mohamed and at this point the live coverage was cut and producers and security staff intervened.

When live coverage continued, footage showed the housemates split in to two groups and Big Brother made the following announcement: "This is Big Brother, Big Brother would respectfully ask that all housemates remain in their respective bedrooms for the remainder of the evening."

Dennis had been in the Ashtray shortly before, being calmed down by Lisa - and upon his return to the luxury bedroom, he told his fellow housemates: "If they throw me out tomorrow, they throw me out."

Jennifer went on to explain that she believes Rex or Mohamed will be ejected tomorrow.

Talking about his discussions with Big Brother's Creative Director, Sharon Powers, Dennis told housemates: "I said, 'Let me speak to Sharon, I've known her three years, I know her really, really well' - so I spoke to her."

He went on to say, "they have reassured me that everything will be shown", referring to his enquiry in to what footage of the night's events will be broadcast.

As the housemates finally settled down to bed, discussions in the basic bedroom showed Mario commending Mohamed for his response to Dennis' actions: "You can hold your head up high, because you didn't retaliate."

It is very rare that Channel 4 take the decision to cease live coverage from the house. Fans of the show will remember the last time this happened during Series 5, when the broadcast was suspended due to physical violence in the house following the reintroduction of housemates Michelle and Emma.

For a recap on the live updated news item from last night, click here. Please note: Some details within this story may be inaccurate due to the live feed's suspension.
You´re welcome!

dery
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja dery » 27 Kesä 2008 16:19

dennis on poistettu talosta. väkivallan vuoksi.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Kesä 2008 16:33

Lainattu IBB:stä...

Dennis removed; eviction to go ahead

Dennis has been removed from the Big Brother house for spitting on Mohamed during a heated argument last night.

The news reached the housemates in the form of a laminate read out by Mario. Jen, Sylvia and Bex greeted the news with tears, while Mario, Rex, Mo and Darnell looked unsuprised.

Dale and Mo began to argue after hearing the news, presumably Mo was being blamed by Dale for Dennis’ removal. Mario took Mo away and told him to ‘watch his back’.

At 12:11pm, Channel 4 issused a statement:

Around 1245 an argument took place between a number of housemates. During that argument Dennis allegedly spat at Mohamed. Big Brother immediately intervened to separate the housemates to their bedrooms where they remained for the rest of the night. Big Brother has been talking to the housemates involved and reviewing the situation before any decisions on what action is to be taken. Big Brother is continuing to monitor the house which calmed down and housemates slept through the night.

An official statement reads:

A number of housemates were involved in an argument at approximately 12.45am this morning (27th June), which resulted from a prank played by Rex that ended in a picture painted by Jennifer being slightly defaced.

Tonight’s eviction vote, involving Mohamed and Sylvia, will proceed as planned.

During the argument Dennis spat in the face of fellow housemate, Mohamed.

Big Brother intervened immediately to break up the argument. The ‘as live’ streaming from the house on E4 was cut and no footage was broadcast.

All the housemates involved in the argument were sent to separate bedrooms and kept apart for the rest of the night. Dennis and Mohamed were called separately to the diary room in the early hours to discuss the incident.

After production staff and executives at Channel 4 reviewed the footage this morning, Dennis was called to the diary room a second time at 1:15pm and told he was immediately being removed from the house.

Following Dennis’s removal, Big Brother continues to call to the diary room a number of other housemates to discuss their involvement in the argument and remind them of the rules governing housemates’ behaviour.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: “Spitting in someone’s face is seriously offensive and Mohamed was understandably upset. Big Brother has very clear rules about offensive behaviour. Like all housemates Dennis was clearly informed before entering the house that he faced eviction if he acted in an unacceptable manner.”

Viewers will be able to see the incident and how it was handled in tonight’s highlights show on Channel 4 at 9pm.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Kesä 2008 00:16

Big Brother UK 9:n toisena häädettävä asukas on... Sylvia

Sylvian häätöprosentti: 90.2%
You´re welcome!

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 28 Kesä 2008 15:51

dery kirjoitti:väkivallan vuoksi.
Niin, kai kasvoille sylkeminen voidaan siksikin nimetä.

jorhe
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja jorhe » 01 Heinä 2008 02:34

wäinämöinen kirjoitti:
dery kirjoitti:väkivallan vuoksi.
Niin, kai kasvoille sylkeminen voidaan siksikin nimetä.
Uhkaavaksi käytökseksihän bb tuon sylkemisen nimesi.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Heinä 2008 21:43

Nimettyinä tällä viikolla ovat Jennifer ja Rex.

Tervemenoa Jennifer...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Heinä 2008 00:19

Big Brother UK 9:n kolmas häädetty asukas on... Jennifer

Jenniferin häätöprosentti: 89,7 %
You´re welcome!

SIWA
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja SIWA » 05 Heinä 2008 02:43

Siis Jen on ULKONA? Ihanaa! :welcome
Kuva

SIWA
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja SIWA » 05 Heinä 2008 02:46

REX juhlii ja ihmettelee että mitä W****a?
Kuva

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Heinä 2008 21:37

Nimettyinä tällä viikolla ovat Rebecca ja Mario.

Ikävä kyllä Mario taitaa lähteä tällä viikolla...
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”