BBUK 9 -liveketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: BBUK 9 -liveketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Elo 2008 00:00

Big Brother UK 9:n seitsämäntenä häädettävä asukas on... Luke !!!

Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

Luken häätöprosentti: 37 %
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 02 Elo 2008 02:01

calderyon kirjoitti:Big Brother UK 9:n seitsämäntenä häädettävä asukas on... Luke !!!

Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

Luken häätöprosentti: 37 %
Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] Wooo hoo !!!! :cheers :D :thumbsup [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

En ihan äkkiseltään fiksumpaa keksiny ni käytin copypastea. Veti aika PRKLeen jännäks tää tän viikon systeemi. Huh. Toivottavasti naapurit ei heränny, tyttömäisesti kiljahdin riemusta ku kuulin Puken nimen. :thumbsup

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Elo 2008 03:21

IBB kirjoitti:Lisa attempts walkout?

Reports are circulating the internet suggesting that Lisa decided to escape from the Big Brother house tonight due to her missing Mario.

According to the speculation, Lisa was spotted on live feed escaping from the Big Brother house after a request to Big Brother to quit the show after missing her real-life partner and ex-housemate, Mario.

However, after talks with security guards and the production team, Lisa decided to re-enter the Big Brother house as she hadn’t actually left the compound.

The walkout has also suggested to have been triggered by the recent presence of Rex’s girlfriend and new housemate, Nicole.

Lisa is now back in the house and as we are aware, she will not be leaving the Big Brother house at her own will in the near future.

Remember, this is only a rumour at this stage, so take it all with a pinch of salt.
You´re welcome!

SIWA
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja SIWA » 02 Elo 2008 22:25

Lisan tai tulevien lähtijöiden muistolle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xwOYAn4 ... istollesi!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Elo 2008 03:49

Daily Star kirjoitti: REX'S GIRL THREATENS TO WALK

Rex's blonde bombshell girlfriend Nicole threatened to walk out of the Big Brother house last night.

The 19-year-old student - who entered into the hellish side of the house on Friday - was upset that her suitcase had been confiscated as a punishment for her jumping the divide for a smooch with her beau, ginger player Rex.

Nippy Nicole was grumpy throughout the day yesterday, and Rex finally decided to confront her in the evening.

She snapped: "I'm not angry, I'm just really upset. I don't want to argue with you. I just want my suitcase, I want my makeup. If they won't give that to me I'll go home."

Rex replied: "There's no reason not to speak to me though. What have I done?"

Nicole admitted: "I know. I'm high maintenance."

Rex queried: "So, are you going to go if you don't get your case?"

Nicole said she was, prompting Rex to question: "When? Tonight?"

Ignoring him, Nicole grumbled: "I didn't even know it was wrong. If I'd known I'd never have done it.

"I could have coped with anything but not this. I want my suitcase."

Rex replied: "You can do this."

Sulky Nicole responded: "I can't. Not without my suitcase."

Earlier, the love-birds had their first tiff in the house, about a paper saying that Rex had a night of passion with a stripper.

As Nicole told Rex about her friends, he made an inaudible comment about one of them.

Nicole retorted: "You cannot tell me who I can and cannot be friends with because you've done double worse to me. Triple worse in fact. But we won't talk about that.

"There's so much I want to say to you. I want to ask you things, but I can't."

She then confirmed the things she wanted to say to Rex were "not good".

Worried Rex said: "You're being really grumpy towards me, you're not usually like that."

How long can the relationship last?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Elo 2008 14:33

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Darnell loses his right to nominate

Darnell has been told that he has lost his right to nominate after he jumped the divide and spent last night on the sofas.

The songwriter refused to sleep in the luxury bedroom after Sara had told him he was scaring her and jumped into bed with Stuart.

"I can't believe I've lost my right to nominate," he said, as he returned from the Diary Room. "I've got to leave it up to you guys...oh God."

When Sara later questioned him about his reasons for jumping the divide, he refused to discuss the matter with her.

"How many more rules do you want to break?" Rex asked Darnell as he told the group of his fate.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Elo 2008 14:33

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Darnell loses his right to nominate

Darnell has been told that he has lost his right to nominate after he jumped the divide and spent last night on the sofas.

The songwriter refused to sleep in the luxury bedroom after Sara had told him he was scaring her and jumped into bed with Stuart.

"I can't believe I've lost my right to nominate," he said, as he returned from the Diary Room. "I've got to leave it up to you guys...oh God."

When Sara later questioned him about his reasons for jumping the divide, he refused to discuss the matter with her.

"How many more rules do you want to break?" Rex asked Darnell as he told the group of his fate.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Elo 2008 08:54

IBB kirjoitti:[Day 61] Task: Sprouts Away

Earlier today, housemates from Hell had to eat 300 Brussels sprouts (3.2kg), to earn the right to nominate. Check here to see how the housemates got on…

If they ate all the vegetables, the housemates from Hell would have earned the right to nominate. But if they decided that Satan’s little cabbages were too much for them, they would have failed and wouldn’t have been able to nominate.

Later in the day, the housemates from hell were finding it difficult to eat the sprouts. Eventually, early this evening Nicole refused to continue with the Sprout Task. Then Kathreya subtly signalled her surrender by going to the toilet and vomiting so loudly that several of the other housemates had to stand in the garden. Finally Mikey threw in the towel.

This meant that the housemates from Hell had failed their task. As a result, Kathreya, Mikey and Nicole were unable to nominate this week. Darnell was also not allowed to nominate this week, as a punishment from Big Brother for crossing the divide early this morning.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Elo 2008 20:08

Tällä viikolla nimettyinä ovat Stuart ja Dale.

Dale voisi vaikka lähteä...

Tulee ainakin tiukka äänestys.
You´re welcome!

dery
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja dery » 05 Elo 2008 20:11

stu sais häipyä.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Elo 2008 03:14

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Rex threatens to leave the house

Life in Hell continued to break Nicole's spirit tonight, with Rex saying that they should both just pack up and walk out.

The situation came to a head when Nicole started crying as Heaven was delivered a takeaway and booze.

Nicole said at first she was upset at the way her boyfriend had spoken to her, going on to explain that she was tired, still did not have her suitcase, and that the whole experience in Hell was too much.

"I'm going to go home. I'm making an absolute idiot of myself," she wept.

Rex attempted to bolster Nicole’s spirits by saying "You can do this, you are strong enough", but Nicole said she did not want to.

Speaking about the arrival of the food, she went on to say: "You were just laughing and shouting with everyone and I just feel like a fool."

Rex said he was going to the Diary Room to tell Big Brother that they were both leaving. "No, Rex, no," Nicole pleaded, saying he should not throw in the towel because of her.

"I’m going to quit now," he said. "I’m not having you upset, you are tired and you need to sleep."

Nicole explained: "I can’t eat, I just feel ill all the time. I just hate it, I just really hate it."

Called to the Diary Room, Rex fumed: "I'm going to explain to them that if you don't get your suitcase back then we are both walking out."
You´re welcome!

MiQis
Tuotantoassistentti

Viesti Kirjoittaja MiQis » 07 Elo 2008 03:28

Voi juma :D Toi Nichole on kyl yks kakara..ja pilalle hemmoteltu <.< se saiski lähtee sieltä pois ja viedä rexin mukanaa <.<

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Elo 2008 06:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Nicole adamant that she wants to leave

Nicole repeatedly told Rex that she wanted to leave the house in the early hours of this morning.

During a massive argument sparked when Rex believed Nicole made him look like an "idiot", she was adamant that she was going.

"I'm making you look like an idiot," she cried. "It's not a good thing. I should go."

She continued to argue that she wanted to go home, noting that it would make it easier for Rex.

"I've completely ruined everything," she sobbed. "Ruined it."

Rex swore on his life that if she left, he would walk out as well, although Nicole pleaded with him not to.

"You shouldn't have come on here then," he replied. "It's mentally draining enough. With a negative attitude like you have."

Nicole decided to go to the Diary Room but Rex accused her of "running away" from him.

"I need to talk to them," she wept. "Why can't I go and talk?"

Rex walked away from her causing her to run to her bed, where she continued to cry.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 07 Elo 2008 06:45

Ja nicole meni koppiin melkein tunniks, ja tuli takas taloon. Jonka jälkeen rex ja nicole halailivat ja hymyilivät.

Ja mie ku toivoin että nicole ois lähten.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Elo 2008 17:30

IBB kirjoitti:Suitcases Return

Kathreya, Mohamed and Nicole will receive their suitcases later, after head of house Rachel bought them back from the shopping list.

This morning Rachel was called to the diary room, as head of house, to complete this week’s luxury shopping budget.

On the shopping list were suitcases for £20 each. Rachel decided to buy back Kathreya, Mohamed and Nicole’s suitcases for a total of £60.

Rachel came out of the Diary Room after finishing the shopping list and told Nicole, Rex and Mo that had some “good and bad news”. She said they had more of a “basic budget” for food but she alsomanaged to buy back their suitcases.

Kat, Mo and Nicole were understandably happy and hugged Rachel. “Thank you so much, Rachel” said Nicole.

Kathrey and Mohamed lost their suitcases over two weeks ago, when they crossed the divide during the Head of House endurance task when Dale won. Nicole lost her suitcase on her first night, when she crossed the divide to hug Rex.

All three housemates will get their suitcases later today when the shopping is delivered.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Elo 2008 00:01

Big Brother UK 9:n kahdeksantena häädettävä asukas on... Dale !!!

Dalen häätöprosentti: 63 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Elo 2008 01:23

Muuten sellaista tietoa, että Heaven and Hell -jako ilmeisesti päättyy tänä viikonloppuna, eli todennäköisesti lauantaina.

Laitan tarkemman uutisen tästä aiheesta myöhemmin...
You´re welcome!

dery
Tapetti

Viesti Kirjoittaja dery » 09 Elo 2008 01:43

mun bbuk:n kattominen loppu tähän, kun dale häädettiin. kunnioitan häntä koska, dale vihaa homofobiaa ja olen itse homo ja siksi arvostan häntä.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Elo 2008 03:14

Digital Spy kirjoitti:House divide to be removed

Davina informed viewers that the Heaven / Hell divide will be removed this weekend.

The divide was put up four weeks ago, with Big Brother forcing the housemates to elect a weekly Head of House to oversee the two groups.

Davina noted that "happy couple" Rex and Nicole will be reunited as a result of the rearrangement.

As the audience booed, Davina assured them that the move may make good viewing.

"Don't be upset," she urged them. "It could be a great thing!"
You´re welcome!

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 10 Elo 2008 16:31

dery kirjoitti:mun bbuk:n kattominen loppu tähän, kun dale häädettiin. kunnioitan häntä koska, dale vihaa homofobiaa ja olen itse homo ja siksi arvostan häntä.
Mistä päättelet, että dale vihaa homofobiaa? en väitä, etteikö vihaisi - hyvinhän se sitä sylkypeikkoakin jaksoi. Ja eivätkö muut asukkaat sitten vihaa myös?

Ja olisi Stun kuulunut lähteä, mutta eipä oo eka kerta kun britit äänestää väärin. Saisi nyt jotain säpinää aikaiseksi Saran kanssa, niin tarjoaisi sentään vähän ohjelmalle.

Niin, ja Dale ja Jen saivat toisensa. HAPPY HAPPY HAU :bidmouth:

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Elo 2008 18:13

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Housemates wake to find divide gone

The housemates woke up to a pleasant surprise this morning when they discovered that Big Brother had removed the divide during the night.

After finding the fence gone, the Hell housemates started to gather their belongings and transfer them to the luxury bedroom.

Lisa, Darnell and Sara carried plastic drawers full of their possessions through to the luxury bedroom. "This is mint," Lisa said.

Rachel and Kat were also pleased. "I'm so glad, it's amazing," Rachel told her friend. Kat agreed, replying: "We can sit together whenever we want now."

Rex and Nicole, who cuddled and kissed in bed for most of the morning, said they were relieved at the news, with Rex suggesting a "celebration dinner".

"Yeah, a Sunday roast!" said Nicole.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 12 Elo 2008 22:19

Tällä viikolla nimettyinä ovat Stuart ja Rachel.

Bye bye Stuart !!!
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”