BBUK 9 -liveketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: BBUK 9 -liveketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Elo 2008 00:11

Big Brother UK 9:n yhdeksäntenä häädettävä asukas on... Stuart !!!

Stuartin häätöprosentti: 59 %
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Elo 2008 17:44

IBB kirjoitti:[Day 73] HoH Task: Human Statues

The housemates will have to strike a pose today to become Head of House.

Today Big Brother has set the six housemates eligible to become Head of House a very tricky Task.

Kathreya, Lisa, Mohamed, Nicole, Rex and Sara have to recreate the poses of famous statues, then stand still in those positions on plinths for at long as possible. The housemate who stays still the longest will become the next Head of House.

But there’s more- the six housemates will be given half an hour in which to paint their bodies appropriately for their statue, using the sponges provided - and they can ask the non-participating housemates to help them.

Who will become the new Head of House this week?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Elo 2008 19:55

Rex voitti tehtävän ja on uusi Head of House !

Tarkempi uutinen myöhemmin...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Elo 2008 20:15

IBB kirjoitti:[Day 73] Rex is new Head of House

The housemates had to strike a pose today to become HoH. Rex won the task and is the new Head of House.

Earlier today, Big Brother set the six housemates eligible to become Head of House a very tricky Task.

Kathreya, Lisa, Mohamed, Nicole, Rex and Sara had to recreate the poses of famous statues, then stand still in those positions on plinths for as long as possible. The housemate who stayed still the longest will become the next Head of House.

But there was more- the six housemates were given half an hour in which to paint their bodies appropriately for their statue, using the sponges provided - and they could ask the non-participating housemates to help them.

In preparation for task, the housemates competing covered themselves in paint in preparation for being statues. Darnell, Mikey and Rachel helped out. Darnell commented that it was “weird” that he was painting Kat’s body.

Later, the task officially began and the housemates had to stay still. After just a couple of minutes, Sara nodded her head and was disqualified. Kat was the second person to drop out as she said “it hurt so much”. Lisa was then disqualified after she pulled faces while imitating the Statue of Liberty. Nicole was the fourth person to drop out as she was shaking and twitching.

This meant just Mo and Rex were left in the task. After about 40 minutes of competing, Rex won the task. As a result he is the new Head of House and will be immune from eviction this week.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 16 Elo 2008 20:59

calderyon kirjoitti:Rex voitti tehtävän ja on uusi Head of House !
Woohoo, kerrankin! [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Elo 2008 21:32

Daily Star kirjoitti:NICOLE THREATENS TO QUIT

Nicole threatened to quit 'Big Brother' last night.

The moaning blonde told boyfriend Rex she wanted to leave the reality show because she feels like "nobody" likes her.

After telling Rex that going on 'Big Brother' had "ruined my life", Nicole continued: "I'll only be known as Rex's girlfriend from 'Big Brother'. You don't understand. I just want to go home. I'm not having a good time. I'm constantly upset in here. I can't be really myself."

Later in the evening, Rex told his fellow housemates it is unlikely he would stay if Nicole carried through her threat to leave the house.

The chef explained to Kathreya: "If she leaves, I will find it very hard to stay. I don't feel it was the right decision for her to come on here."

Rex also pleaded with the rest of the house to try and include Nicole more, adding: "She's only been in the house for two weeks; she still needs time to adjust."
Saapa nähdä, miten käy, jos Nicole tulevana perjantaina häädetään. Lähteekö samalla myös Rex ?

Toivottavasti ei... :|
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Elo 2008 20:04

Tällä viikolla nimettyinä ovat Nicole, Sara ja Lisa.

Nyt Nicole ulos... :thumbsup
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Elo 2008 22:54

Channel 4 kirjoitti:Told You So

Nicole tells Rex she's going to walk tomorrow...

Tears before bedtime were predicted and the build up started just moments after the Nominations announcement as Rex and Nicole waited outside the Diary Room to speak to Big Brother.

"I told you," Nicole said to Rex, "why didn't you believe me? Why were you so sure in making me believe I wasn't up?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," sighed Rex.

"What's there not to talk about?" said Nicole angrily.

"You can't talk about anything to do with nominations," Rex reminded her.

"I know I'm going anyway," Nicole muttered.

"It's part of the game Nicole," Rex said calmly. "Three weeks here with me is better than no weeks here with me."

"I'm just going to go tomorrow," said Nicole.

"No you're not," argued Rex.

"I am 100 percent going," replied Nicole.

Will she, won't she? We'll have to wait and see
You´re welcome!

Kuuhullu
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kuuhullu » 19 Elo 2008 23:02

Kävin hakemassa tästä ketjusta hieman osviittaa siitä, mitä on ollut meneillään. Vähän harmittaa, kun jätin tämän kauden kesken. Ei vaan yksinkertaisesti ole riittänyt aikaa seurailla.. ehkä palaan loppumetreillä mukaan.

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 20 Elo 2008 11:14

Toivottavasti Nicole ulostuu talosta. Ärsyttävä biatch.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Elo 2008 18:06

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Mikey bops Rachel on the nose

Rachel got more than she bargained for today, when she was helping Mikey learn his dance moves and got a smack in the face.

The pair had been mastering a side-punch move when Rachel got too close and received the blow.

"It is my fault, I got in your way, Mikey," she said, as Mohamed examined the damage to her nose.

The injury was then given the all-clear, as Mikey continued to apologise repeatedly.

"You've got a good punch on you," Rachel joked, before adding: "Don't you worry, it was my own fault for getting in the way."

The trainee teacher, who also spent her five-minute break helping Mikey, changed the subject by saying his steps were "looking good" and that they should get some water.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Elo 2008 18:11

BBspy kirjoitti:Credit crunch hits the Big Brother house

Rex got a shock today when he found out that, due to the credit crunch, Big Brother is now charging rent on the bedrooms.

Earlier today, he was summoned to the Diary Room to choose what to buy with the luxury shopping budget that the housemates won for passing the Thriller task.

“Big Brother would like to draw your attention to the top items on this weeks’ shopping list,” said BB. “Due to the credit crunch, Big Brother is now charging rent on the bedrooms.”

“£150 per week for the luxury bedroom, and £15 per week for the bedroom.”

As a further twist, the housemates will only be allowed to use hair dryers and straighteners in the luxury bedroom.

After Rex completed the shopping list, he went back into the house and informed his fellow housemates of the news. He was not allowed to tell them what bedroom he had chosen to pay for.

“Big Brother is charging us rent on the bedrooms. It’s £15 for B Block and it’s £150 for the Luxury Bedroom,” he said.

“Let’s get back into B Block then,” replied Rachel.

“No way!” added Lisa.

“£150 per person?” asked Nicole.

“No,” said Rex, “for everyone.”

“One hundred and fifty pounds?” asked a horrified Mikey.

“You’re not allowed to say anything, I’m not going out tomorrow looking like this,” Nicole told Mikey
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Elo 2008 01:08

Channel 4 kirjoitti:Cider House Rules

"Greedy Mo" strikes again...

Earlier, Rex told Nicole that he'd ordered nothing on the shopping list except for cigarettes, alcohol and one banana. But when the shopping arrived, there was plenty of food available -- and Mo began hoovering it down, before grabbing plenty of cider.

"Where are all the ciders?" Nicole demanded, and Rex soon took up her cause: "Where are all the ciders?" he asked Mohamed.

"I took four for myself," the lad confessed.

But Rex was adamant that Mo shouldn't have any: "Only the girls are drinking tonight," he explained to Mohamed. "I'm not drinking."

"Listen - " Mo began.

"Oh, just have them!" Nicole exploded to the toy demonstrator. "You're so greedy."

"Whoo, greedy Mo!" Mohamed whooped, turning back to the fridge.

"Mo's taken five," Nicole told Rex crossly.

"I took four," Mohamed insisted again, asking why he shouldn't.

"Because they're mine!" Nicole demanded. "And I'm going tomorrow, so why the hell should you get them? You should get them on Monday!"

The row escalated, with Nicole and Rex both calling Mohamed an idiot and yelling at him in a huge confrontation.

"Why are you shouting at me?" he protested, before saying he'd give Nicole the ciders - at which point Nicole ran into the luxury bedroom and sobbed for a while. Mohamed came in and gave her the drinks, but she snubbed him and then ran out into the living area again.

"He's the biggest idiot!" she sobbed to the other housemates. "He is just the nastiest person. He's just disgusting. I can't wait to go."

And then she told Rex: "I can't wait to get out of this House -- it's full of absolute *****!"

Who knows, Nicole? There's only one more day before you find out your fate.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 22 Elo 2008 01:14

Greedy Mo, ei "Greedy Mo" lainausmerkeissä imho, tekee todennäkösesti tota tarkotuksella. Kyllähän sitä 20tuntia päivässä nukkuessa keksii kaikenmaailman juonia kerätäkseen sympatiapisteitä ittelle tai vihapisteitä muille. :tu

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Elo 2008 11:49

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Mo and Nicole's cider row rumbles on

The row between Mo, Rex and Nicole escalated yesterday night after the couple accused Mo of overeating and drinking other people's alcohol.

The trio were sitting on the sofas when Nicole said Mo had refused to listen to the alcohol rotation plan. "You knew the situation," she told him.

Mo was adamant that he had not known the cider was for Nicole, but she said: "We'll watch the footage when we get out and you're going to look like an idiot."

Mo insisted: "I did not hear Rex telling us to give them to Nicole."

The argument then turned nasty with both sides slinging insults. Rex shouted at Mo: "It's common sense, that's just you being greedy", while Nicole added: "How do you think you got your name, Greedy Mo?"

Mo retaliated: "You're telling me I'm greedy, you're the person who opens all the envelopes."

As their voices gradually got louder, Rex bellowed: "You take cider and you overeat."

"Dickhead!" Mo spat back. "If there's spare food, I will eat it."

Talking about his angry outburst to Mikey later on, Mo explained: "I was trying to prove myself, the whole situation pissed me off."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Elo 2008 23:59

Big Brother UK 9:n kymmenentenä häädettävä asukas on... Nicole !!!

Nicolen häätöprosentti: 94,04 % !!!

DSBB:n mukaan tuo on uusi ennätys. Eli Nicole on kaikkien aikojen vihatuin asukas.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 23 Elo 2008 00:20

Aiemmin illalla:

[22.08|18:30] <Punde> taitaa mennä 90% häätöprossat rikki, ehkä jopa 95

Melkein, melkein! Whoohoo!

Not Sober
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja Not Sober » 23 Elo 2008 00:25

Kiitos!

Kuva

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 23 Elo 2008 00:32

Omg, officer Mo poksahti foorumille, vieläpä ei selvinpäin :o

Kaikki nyypät, varsinkin bbuk-tietoiset, on aina tervetulleita.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Elo 2008 00:45

Ohhoh... :o

Olipas buuaukset... Suurimmat tähän mennessä.

Mario ja Sylvia jäi kauas taakse.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Elo 2008 14:48

IBB kirjoitti:[Day 81] Special gifts for everyone

All the housemates will receive special gifts throughout today, ending with Mario’s proposal to Lisa.

This morning, Rex was called to the Diary Room where he was presented with a vintage bottle of champagne. Big Brother told him that it was for no particular reason.

As Rex returned to the Living area, a shocked Lisa said: “They gave you a present? Probably because you’ve been a brilliant Head Of House.”

But the housemates were unaware that all of them would receive gifts throughout today. Kathreya will get cookies, Rachel’s present will be a huge bowl of grapes, Darnell will have the use of an MP3 player for an hour, Mikey will get a massive bar of chocolate and a smoothie, Mo will have a pizza delivered and Sara will get a bag full of make-up.

And finally the biggest gift of all will be for Lisa: a proposal from Mario.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Elo 2008 18:50

IBB kirjoitti:Day 81] Mario proposes to Lisa

Mario has asked Lisa to marry him, and she has said “Yes”.

At 12.20pm, Mario entered the Big Brother house and stood on a platform in the garden. The housemates were unaware of Mario’s presence as the shutters were down and doors were closed.

The shutters were then raised and the housemates screamed as they saw Mario. “Oh my god, there’s a person out there!” shouted Rex excitedly, “Oh my god Mario’s outside!”

“Lisa!” shouted Mario from the Garden and as Lisa slowly approached the glass, Mario began to show a series of cards with some very special words on: “Lisa… I am very sorry… to say you’re single… no more… as I have spoken… to your Daddy… therefore I would like to… Marry you.”

Mario walked to the door and kissed the glass where Lisa stood. “I love you babe,” said Mario. “So, is it, or isn’t it?”

But before Lisa could answer, Mario produced the ring… “I love the shape,” said Lisa.

And then the shutters began to descend. But hadn’t Lisa forgotten something? “Lisa,” asked Rachel, “did you say ‘yes’ to him?”

Lisa then suddenly sprinted over to the window. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,” she shouted, falling to her knees as the shutters descended. “I love you babe!”

Mario then left the house and Big Brother opened the garden door to allow Lisa to collect her rose and ring. Lisa said the proposal was “like a dream”.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”