Celebrity Big Brother 6

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 6

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 00:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti: CBB 'blew budget' on Ulrika

Big Brother's Little Brother presenter George Lamb has joked that producers overspent when picking Ulrika as one of this year's celebrities.

Opening up the first edition of BBLB, he drew attention to the blue seating area that had been orange in past series.

He said that more would have changed but "we blew the budget on Ulrika".

Last week, a number of newspapers claimed that the former weather presenter would be paid a record £175,000 for her appearance on the show.

The amount is reported to be more than eight times the sum paid to Ben Adams, who is thought to be receiving £20,000.

Show insiders suggested that some of the other celebrities were "fuming" about the differences in payment for the stars.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 00:13

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Celebrities' families left in the dark

Tina Malone's daughter and Ben Adams's cousin have revealed that they were completely unaware that their loved ones were to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house.

In an interview with George Lamb on Big Brother's Little Brother, Tina's daughter said that she had heard rumours that her mum was to go into the house but had been told that she was going abroad for an acting job.

She said that she went to see Tina off at the airport, adding: "I even tried to trick her, I said, 'I’ve called to see if this flight's going to LA' and she said, ‘Oh, don’t be so ridiculous'."

She also revealed that her mum has met some of her housemates before, saying: "She’d actually met Michelle before in Euston station and she was friends with Terry Christian years ago."

Meanwhile, Ben's cousin said: "I heard a rumour about a week before and didn’t think anything of it and then my mum rang me on Friday night."

She went on to reveal some embarrassing family secrets. "He once gave me a picture of a himself on stage for Christmas and it said ‘thanks for last night’," she said.

She also had some predictions for any future relationships for the singer, saying: "I think he might quite fancy Lucy, possibly, and obviously the other singers and I think La Toya because there's something quite maternal about La Toya. He’s good with older ladies."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 00:15

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Michelle hopes for better 2009

Michelle is reportedly hoping for a better year in 2009 after her parents split after 31 years of marriage.

The news follows the breakdown of her own marriage to Andy Scott-Lee amid claims that she was unfaithful.

A friend told The People: "She had really bad luck in 2008. Not only did she witness her own marriage collapse, but she has seen her parents split.

"It has been a really difficult time for her. The past year has seen lots of heartbreak and agonising for the family.

"Michelle has gone into the Big Brother house in a bid to reinvent herself and forget what has happened to her over the year."

Since the split, the singer has been travelling between her home town of Gateshead in the North East and Ireland, where she is living with her current boyfriend, advertising executive Hugh Hanley.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 00:16

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Tommy's wife issues females warning

Tommy's wife has warned that he will be in big trouble if he flirts with his female housemates.

The Scottish politician has already joked that everyone should take a bath together.

However, his wife Gail, 45, said that she is convinced he will not be distracted by his attractive housemates.

She told the Glasgow Sunday Mail: "He'll be staring at a wall - he does that - and in camera shot will be a view of Lucy Pinder's breasts."

Tommy is currently the favourite to leave in the first eviction.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 05 Tammi 2009 02:14

Eka BBLB oli aika pohjanoteeraus. George "how 'bout that" Lamb on jopa noussut ärsyttävyysasteikolla sitten kesän BB9:n. En tykkää sitten yhtään siitä sällistä. Normaalit 22-minuuttiset BBLB:t sitä varmaan jaksaa kattella mut sunnuntain pidemmät jaksot menee kyllä pikakelaukseks.

Ja aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh, Nikki on taas mukana. Ei kiitos, onneksi tosiaan on kelausnappi keksitty.

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 05 Tammi 2009 17:20

Katsottu: toinen koostelähetys sekä BBBM ja BBLB.

BBBM:n juontaja ei ollutkaan niin rasittava mitä mainoksista päättelin. Ihan hyvä ohjelma oli. Jackie Stallonekin teki pienen piipahduksen ohjelmaan - tavallaan. Mutta vieraaksi oli myös valitettavasti ängennyt toinen 8.kauden BBBM:n juontaja.

BBLB:a en jaksanut katsoa loppuun, mutta vaikutti kanssa ihan mielenkiintoiselta. Varsinkin se uusi asukkaiden seurantasysteemi oli ihan "kiva". Ja Nikki oli taas raportoimassa launchia. Jee! Benin serkku vieraili myös ohjelmassa, joka on kuuluisampi kuin hän itse. Punden kanssa samaa mieltä George Lambista.

Sitten itse ohjelmaan. Huvittavaa huomata miten erilainen meno eri makkareiden välillä on. B-blockissa mennään aikaisin nukkumaan, mutta luxusmakkarissa (huomaa äksän käyttö) meno on katossa.

Toinen jännä ilmiö on miten normaaleilta kaikki asukkaat vaikuttavat. Kun vertaa esim. Uk:n 9. kauden tai edes suomen 4. kauden vastaaviin. Kaiken maailman kirkuvat Rebeccat ja dominoivat Mariot puuttuvat. Nyt kaikki yrittävät antaa hyvän ensivaikutelman. Virkistävää vaihtelua. Tämän takia varsinaiset inhokitkin puuttuvat. Yksi on kuitenkin noussut selvästi pintaan. Ja se on Terry! Jo ekassa dailyssä tuli jotenkin ahdistava olo aina kun tämä pamahti ruutuun...

Ja vielä:

Rotuskandaali: Lehdet raportoivat, että Cooley on sanonut BB-talossa sanan "nigger", mutta tämä jätettiin koostelähetyksestä pois. Tämän vuoden julkkisasukkaita oli nimenomaan kielletty käyttämästä tällaista kieltä CBB5:n tapahtumista johtuen. Cooley oli kuulemma pyydetty diaryroomiin ja hänelle oli muistutettu säännöistä. 8-kaudella Emily sanoi saman sanan ja hänet poistettiin talosta välittömästi anteeksipyynnöistä huolimatta.

jaiba
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja jaiba » 05 Tammi 2009 21:53

kiinteistöprinssi kirjoitti:Rotuskandaali: Lehdet raportoivat, että Cooley on sanonut BB-talossa sanan "nigger", mutta tämä jätettiin koostelähetyksestä pois. Tämän vuoden julkkisasukkaita oli nimenomaan kielletty käyttämästä tällaista kieltä CBB5:n tapahtumista johtuen. Cooley oli kuulemma pyydetty diaryroomiin ja hänelle oli muistutettu säännöistä. 8-kaudella Emily sanoi saman sanan ja hänet poistettiin talosta välittömästi anteeksipyynnöistä huolimatta.
Ihan hyvä jos Cooliota ripitettiin väärästä sanasta.

Mutta..

Niinhän se aina menee, että saman rotuiset/väriset tyypit saavat nimitellä toisiaan tai itseään ihan omasta mielestään hyväksi katsomallaan tavalla ilman mitään sen kummempia sanktiota, mutta auta armias, jos joku erivärinen hemmo menee sanomaan vastaavan sanan, väärässä paikassa, väärään aikaan, niin siitähän syntyy välitön katastrofi.

Väärinhän se on, mutta semmoista sattuu toisinaan...

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti: BB9 Darnell criticises "N-word" decision

BB9 housemate Darnell Swallow has criticised Channel 4's decision to censor the "N-word" from Celebrity Big Brother's live coverage.

Coolio used the word during a chat with Ben on Saturday and Darnell told The Sun that cutting it was "unfair".

The songwriter claimed that the word is acceptable in the right environment, saying: "What Coolio said was in context, to me that's fine. Hip-hop is the music of our generation. But it's difficult because when it's used in music it means white people can't sing it, but black people can, which is unfair."

He admitted: "I was warned against using the N-word after using it a lot in auditions. I think I said it by accident three times in the show, but very quietly."

Big Brother bosses promised a zero-tolerance approach to bad language and racism after the race row surrounding Shilpa Shetty in 2007. Emily Parr was ejected from that year's non-celebrity series for using the N-word in a conversation with fellow contestant Charley Uchea.

A Big Brother spokesperson said: "Given the context in which Coolio used the word, no further action was taken. However, constant monitoring for any unacceptable language is ongoing. Big Brother is always prepared to remind all housemates of the rules when necessary."
Related articles See more articles abou
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 06 Tammi 2009 03:13

Hirmunen häly jos "ganstaräppäri" sanoo 'nigger' tai 'nigga'. Jestas sentään, överiks menee ja isosti (kuten meni Emilyn häätö toissavuonna saman sanan käytöstä).

Vois pistää ekan listan.

Suosikit:

1. Lucy - nätti, fiksu ja 'down to earth' (vaikkei kovin viihdyttävä)
2. Ben - paras talent-tehtävässä ja muutenki semmonen perussälli (vaikkei kovin viihdyttävä)
3. Mutya - salaisesti fanitan sugababesia ja ihan ok eukko/cbb-asukki (vaikkei kovin viihdyttävä)
4. Ulrika - en tiiä, jotenki vaan tykkään, oli hyvä ja hauska talenttitehtävässä

Keskikasti / Ihan ok:

5. Coolio - tuo afroamerikkalaista elävyyttä ohjelmaan, vaikka rooli selvästi päällä (ainaki vielä)
6. Terry - outo geezeri, tykkään asenteesta millä suhtautuu koko hommaan, "it's just a game"
7. Tommy - mainio talentshowssa, muuten ymmärrettävistä syistä aika näkymätön toistaiseks ja siks alhainen sijoitus
8. Michelle - näytti kivalta lateksiasussa, vaikka laulu oli hirveää. Tyhmä ku saapas

"Inhokit:"

9. Latoya - Jacksonmyytti ei juuri kiinnosta, varsinkaan Latojan osalta
10. Tina - ei nappaa yhtään nää jotka joka lauseessa mainostaa olevansa suorapuheisia jne. bla bla.. ei taida muuta puhuakaan ku siitä että on "lihava ja suorapuheinen ja tiukka täti". huoh.
11. Verne - eijei...

jyrtam
Merirosvo
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja jyrtam » 06 Tammi 2009 06:07

mtv3/viihde kirjoitti: Julkkis-BB:n asukkaat eivät tunnistaneet toisiaan
04.01.2009 16:03

Kuva
Näyttelijä Verne Troyer. (Kuva: Ron Turenne/National Basketball)

Perjantaina brittitv:ssä käynnistynyt Big Brotherin julkkisversio alkoi varsin nolosti, sillä mukana olevat "julkut" eivät tienneet toisistaan juuri mitään – eikä osa edes tunnistanut muita asukkaita.

Noloin tilanne oli Michael Jacksonin LaToya-sisarella sekä Austin Powers -leffoissa Mini Me -hahmoa näytelleellä Verne Troyerilla, sillä yhdysvaltalaiskaksikolla ei ollut hajuakaan, keitä brittijulkkiksia kisassa mukana oli.

Channel 4:n esittämä ohjelma alkoi muutoinkin nolosti, sillä katsojille annettiin epähuomiossa virheellinen tekstiviestiäänestysnumero. Kanava on pahoitellut tilannetta ja luvannut palauttaa virheelliseen numeroon tekstanneiden katsojien rahat.

Asiasta kirjoittaa Daily Mail.
Huoh. Maailma olisi niin paljon parempi paikka ilman ihmisiä. (Mika Viljanen)

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 06 Tammi 2009 14:50

Punde kirjoitti:Hirmunen häly jos "ganstaräppäri" sanoo 'nigger' tai 'nigga'. Jestas sentään, överiks menee ja isosti (kuten meni Emilyn häätö toissavuonna saman sanan käytöstä).
Pointti tässä hälyssä on se, että BB poisti aivan samasta syystä vuosi sitten asukkaan. Ja uskallan väittää, että olisi poistanut nytkin jos "nigger" olisi lipsahtanut valkoisen suusta. Tämä on jo sinällään poliittinen kannanotto, jonka tuotanto joutui (vastentahtoaan, mutta silti) tekemään. Henk.koht. olen sitä mieltä, että kaikilla on oikeus käyttää n-sanaa. Mutta ei tästä enempää, ettei mene ihan o.t:ksi.

Sitten uusimpaan dailyyn.

Terry osoittautui täydeksi pelkuriksi. Hänen piti nimetä häätöäänestykseen asukas, joka osoittautui kaikista lahjattomimmaksi talossa järjestettävän talentshown perusteella. Selvästi huonoiten pärjäsi Verne, jonka piti esittää kohtaus Romeosta ja Juliasta. Tyyppi meni täysin lukkoon ja sai sanottua vuorosanat takellellen ja täysin värittömästi. Kuin olisi ostoslistaa lukenut. Terry ei kuitenkaan voinut Verneä nimetä (miksiköhän?) vaan nimesi Lucyn, joka pärjäsi ihan ok. Ja olisi hauska nähdä miten Terry tekee paremmin glamourmallin hommia kuin Lucy.

Tapio
Kolhoosin johtaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tapio » 07 Tammi 2009 01:18

kiinteistöprinssi kirjoitti:Selvästi huonoiten pärjäsi Verne, jonka piti esittää kohtaus Romeosta ja Juliasta. Tyyppi meni täysin lukkoon ja sai sanottua vuorosanat takellellen ja täysin värittömästi.
No äläpä. Mielestäni Lucyn ja Michellen esitykset oli huonoimmasta päästä, mutta Vernen kehnous ei ollut tästä ulottuvuudesta.

Kolmannen dailyn jälkitunnelmia: Coolio sekä ärsyttää että viihdyttää. Tinan laskukausi alkoi, muija onnistui samassa lauseessa haukkumaan Cooliota selän takana ja kehumaan itseään suorapuheiseksi :roll: .

BB selostaa muuten jakson aikana keskimäärin kaksi kertaa "Verne is in the bedroom".
Nimimerkki muutettu Tapzukka -> Tapio. SBB5:n asukas nro. 11 vankkumaton kannattaja :tu .

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Tammi 2009 01:45

Digital Spy kirjoitti:La Toya: 'Jackson 5 will reunite'

During a conversation between Coolio and La Toya, the Jackson sibling confirmed that her famous brothers are intending to reunite.

Jermaine Jackson revealed last October that the group, including Michael, will get back together in 2009.

When Coolio asked if La Toya's family had plans to reform their highly successful Motown band, she said: "They want to, and it will happen."

The Jackson 5 recorded a string of hits on the Motown label in the 1970s, including 'ABC', 'I Want You Back' and 'I'll Be There'.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Tammi 2009 01:47

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Coolio issued with language warning

Celebrity Big Brother producers have issued a warning to Coolio following his recent use of offensive language.

Show chiefs had previously refused to take action against the rapper after he used the term "n****r" in a conversation with Ben Adams at the weekend.

However, Channel 4 has now confirmed that the 45-year-old was reprimanded in a Diary Room conversation on Sunday night.

A spokesperson told The Mirror: "Big Brother called Coolio to the Diary Room to remind him about the rules regarding unacceptable language. Big Brother will continue to monitor the situation."

Meanwhile, a show insider told the Daily Record: "Coolio is testing the bosses' patience with some of his stories and bad language. The warning wasn't televised because that could inflame the situation more.
You´re welcome!

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 07 Tammi 2009 02:37

Vihdoinkin kerkesin muitten kiireiden ohella päivittämään itseni ajan tasalle CBB:n kanssa. Davina <3 oli taas mukava nähdä Launchissa.

Ihan mielenkiintoista jengiä talossa. Vaikka en mikään räpdiggari olekaan, Coolio vaikuttaa hyvältä tyypiltä. Karismaa enemmän kuin seitsemässä Benissä yhteensä.
Ulrikasta diggailen toki kanssa, mielenkiintoista nähdä mitä persoonasta alkaa kuoriutumaan esille. Ja muistakin.

Potentiaalisia hajoajia joukossa muutama. Game on!
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

siiri.x
BB-talon ylijumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja siiri.x » 07 Tammi 2009 10:29

Palstan oma Ulrikakin mukana :)

Sugababesin Mutya on ihqu :in love:
Ihmisten edessä.

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 07 Tammi 2009 13:29

CBB.UK.S06.D05b.Daily Show Part 1
CBB.UK.S06.D05c.Daily Show Part 2

Parasta antia oli Tommyn LaToya imitaatio, myös Verne oli hyvä Coolio. :)

Who goes? You decide! Kuva Niin järjetöntä kuin se onkin, uskon Lucyn jäävän taloon edustuskelpoisten maitorauhasten ansiosta.
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Tammi 2009 13:47

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Chanelle: 'CBB needs sexing up'

Chanelle Hayes has urged Celebrity Big Brother bosses to "sex up" the current series.

The former contestant described producers as "brainless" for not making the most of model Lucy Pinder.

The Daily Star quotes Chanelle as saying: "They are completely brainless. They have the biggest glamour model in the country in the house and she's not showing off what she does best. They need to get things going and give people something to tune in for."

The 21-year-old suggested that bosses could make the reality show more interesting by turning up the heating in the house.

She said: "When I was in the house we were always running around in our bikinis. But Lucy and even Michelle are walking around in jumpers and coats. So why don't they turn up the heat so they strip off?

"If they don’t do something soon people are going to stop watching because it’s boring."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Tammi 2009 13:52

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Tommy's 'racist' song sparks criticism

Politician Tommy Sheridan has instigated a sectarian row in his home city of Glasgow after singing 'Fields Of Athenry' during a live broadcast of Big Brother.

Channel 4 producers cut coverage during the broadcast, but enough of the song was heard to draw criticism from the Unionist community in Scotland.

Rev. Stuart MacQuarrie, a chaplain at Glasgow University, told The Herald that 'Fields Of Athenry' is "anti-British" and therefore "racist" due to the song's reference about rebelling against the Crown.

"This is an Irish rebel song," he said, "and so the song should not be sung on television, or indeed anywhere."

Terry had encouraged Tommy to give a performance of the song after the pair tried to get Coolio to sing while cleaning.

Tommy halted the song after singing the controversial "Against the Famine and the Crown" section of the second verse.

He then admitted that the song had caused "real ructions up the road in Scotland".
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 07 Tammi 2009 19:54

Ainaki neljästä CBB-talon eukosta löytyy paljastavia tissikuvia, Michellestä, Lucystä, Latoyasta ja Ulrikasta. Kattokaa ite jos kehtaatte:

http://www.nudography.com/News.aspx?IDNews=3080

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Tammi 2009 00:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Ulrika 'may have had Botox'

Ulrika may have had Botox to iron out wrinkles in her face, reports The Sun.

Experts claimed that the presenter's forehead appears to remain in the same position whether she laughs or frowns, which can be a telltale sign of the treatment.

Gwen Davies of the Transform cosmetic surgery group said: "There’s been a dramatic change in her appearance.

"It would appear she’s had Botox treatment to her forehead and around the eye area to minimise the appearance of fine lines.

"A shiny, smooth forehead is a good indicator of this."

Ulrika admitted earlier this week that she would consider surgery, saying: "Take off my bra and I’m sweeping the floor with [my breasts]. I’m going to have them reduced or lifted."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Tammi 2009 00:21

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Rachel predicts stress for CBB stars

Big Brother 9 winner Rachel Rice has said that she is concerned about the "very negative effects" that being in the house can have on its residents.

Rice, who has been watching the show at home in Wales with her mum, told Wales Online before the launch: "I’ll be really worried watching it as I’ll be feeling for them. I expect they were just as nervous beforehand as we were - if not more.

"It can have very negative effects on you phystically and mentally and it’s always interesting to see how people cope."

She added: "It should be a good year, they’ve got some good people on it this time."

The 24-year-old tipped Verne Troyer to win the series.
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”