Celebrity Big Brother 6

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 6

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Syys 2009 17:51

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Ulrika: 'BB win freaked me out'

Kuva

Ulrika Jonsson has said that that she was freaked out by winning Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year.

The presenter told Metro that she had not expected to last until the end of the competition.

Jonsson said: "It took a long time to make the decision to do it. I was having panic attacks thinking about doing it and I was panic-stricken when I was in there.

"I was thinking, 'I'm panicking, I'm having an attack, go and clean the kitchen to make it stop'. I had planned to be out in the first few days, so winning was daunting and completely unexpected."

Of being nominated for eviction, she added: "I was quite grateful as I wanted to go home. And I do not care what they think about me. I don't have anything to do with them anymore.

"It's part of the game, people saying horrible things about you and you doing exactly the same."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 13 Loka 2009 21:06

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Verne Troyer: 'I lied to BB producers'

Kuva

Verne Troyer has confessed that he lied to Celebrity Big Brother producers because he wanted to wear sunglasses inside the house.

The Austin Powers actor admitted that the show's bosses gave him special treatment because he made up a story before joining the programme in January.

Troyer told Celebs On Sunday: "My favourite thing was I told the producers I have eyes that are hyper-sensitive to the light and have to wear sunglasses indoors. It's not true. But I got away with it.

"So most of the time, when I was on the couch with everyone else, I was fast asleep but no-one knew."

On how he felt about coming fourth in the contest, he commented: "There was all this hype saying I'd win, but I didn't mind that I didn't. And I loved Davina McCall."

Troyer is currently promoting his new movie The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Shaun
Päivystävä meribiologi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Shaun » 10 Tammi 2010 13:24

Dokumentti Ulrika Jonssonista tänään Subilla klo. 23:55
Telkku.com kirjoitti:Ulrika Jonsson - minäkö seksiriippuvainen? (K15)

Sub Klo: 23.55 Pvm: 10.01.2010

Dokumentti ruotsalaissyntyisestä kaunottaresta, Ulrika Jonssonista, joka tunnetaan tv-uransa ohella seksipommina ja miestennielijänä. Ohjelma käsittelee hänen seksiriippuvuuttaan sekä sen aiheuttamia ongelmia. Tuotanto: Spun Gold TV. - Ohjelma sisältää kohtauksia, jotka saattavat olla haitallisia lapsille.
E: Uusintana jo huomenna 23:50

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 13 Heinä 2010 15:58

Ulrika näyttää nykyään kävelevältä luurangolta.
IS kirjoitti: Tv-tähti kuihtui langanlaihaksi - katso kuvat!

Mitä ihmettä tapahtui Briteissä uraansa luoneelle ruotsalaiselle tv-tähdelle Ulrika Jonssonille?

Kuva

Viime vuoden julkkis-BB:n voittaja, säätytöstä itsensä julkkikseksi aikoinaan nostanut Jonsson on enää varjo itsestään. Luut loistivat läpi 42-vuotiaan tähden paidan alta.

Vielä maaliskuussa hän näytti terveeltä ja iloiselta esiintyessään Piers Morganin Life Stories -ohjelmassa.

Eilen Lontoon kaduilla bongattu Jonsson oli kropaltaan pelkkää luuta ja nahkaa, vaikka hän jaksoikin hymyillä kuvaajille.

Viime vuonna Jonsson poisti silikonirintansa.

- Rintani olivat painavat ja aiheuttivat selkäkipuja. Sen lisäksi rintaliivien olkaimet jättivät syvät, tuskaiset uurteet hartioihini, hän kertoi Daily Mirror -lehdelle.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”