Celebrity Big Brother 6

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 6

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Joulu 2008 15:47

IBB kirjoitti:Barrymore is new ‘roving reporter’

Kuva

Ex-CBB star to take on roving-reporter title

The most recent Celebrity Big Brother press pack has revealed that ex-CBB housemate Michael Barrymore will become CBBLB’s ‘roving reporter’.

The ex-television presenter and comedian entered the house for Celebrity Big Brother 4 to revive his career after a fatal swimming pool accident at one of his parties.

He will follow the footsteps of ex-housemate and politician George Galloway, who was one of Michael’s fellow celebrity housemates.

This news fuels yet more rumours that Zezi Ifore will not appear on any part of CBBLB in January after her presenting duties were quashed after turning up to a live show late during Big Brother 9.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Joulu 2008 15:49

IBB kirjoitti:The guinea pigs are in!

Kuva

Two pilots will also take place today

Our insider has informed us that the guinea pig housemates entered the house today and will stay there until Wednesday. Read on for more info.

Annually, the producers decide on a bunch of guinea pig housemates to test out the house for them before the series kicks off to ensure that everything is in working order. A few of the test housemates go on to be proper housemates.

The test run is expected to finish on Wednesday, and house pictures are expected to surface any time after that.

Our insider has also told us that pilots for Celebrity Big Brother’s Little Brother and Celebrity Big Brother’s Big Mouth will take place today down at Elstree -so expect some more information on this over the next few days.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Joulu 2008 15:56

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Press pack released:

Kuva

Audition information confirmed

Channel 4 have released the eagerly-awaited Celebrity Big Brother 6 press pack... read on for highlights!

First up is the introduction. This contains the usual talk bigging up the show, with quotes from executive producer Sharon Powers and Big Brother commissioning editor Angela Jain.

There are two main points here:

* Confirmation that CBB6 will be three weeks long
* Announcement that ex-Celebrity housemate Michael Barrymore will have the role of 'roving reporter' on BBLB

Here is the introduction:

The New Year welcomes the return of Celebrity Big Brother to Channel 4. The wait is nearly over as a new group of notable housemates are packing their bags and preparing to move into Britain's most famous TV abode.

How will housemates cope with giving up the trappings of a showbiz life for a communal bedroom and an open plan shared bathroom? Will the celebrities be up to the tasks and challenges that Big Brother throws at them knowing their food rations depend on it? Could romance be discovered, friendships or enemies made, as the famous faces live under Big Brother's watchful eye?

Presenter Davina McCall presides over the live launch night and evictions, but, as ever, the true power lies with viewers when it comes to deciding who stays and who goes. Davina said: "It's good to be back. Can't wait ...it's going to be amazing!"

Commissioning Editor Angela Jain said: "Celebrity Big Brother should be a welcome bit of light relief in January, particularly in these credit crunch times. As always, we hope to broadcast an entertaining and talked-about series."

Sharon Powers, Executive Producer commented: "Everyone is asking me, 'Just who have you got in the house for 2009?'. Given I'm excited about the line-up; it's a hard one to keep secret. But it's worth it when on launch night each car pulls up and the door is opened to reveal a celebrity, all live. The crowd's reaction is incredible and we hope the new housemates will be as fascinating to the fans as they live under Big Brother's ever watchful eye for the next three weeks."

Over on E4, George Lamb will return from his summer stint to front Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother, the ultimate Big Brother fanzine show. Delivering all the latest news, views and access to all areas of the house, George will give his own unique insight into the latest shenanigans live from the Big Brother nerve centre, and fans can catch insider scoops on upcoming twists and the very first in-depth interviews with evicted celebrity housemates on their return to the outside world. Plus George will be calling upon former celebrity housemate Michael Barrymore in the role of roving reporter/ubër-guest to Little Brother. As one who knows what it's like to live in the Big Brother House, Michael will be able to offer his thoughts on how his fellow celebs are fairing as well as becoming BBLB's very own celeb task tester and on the street reporter.

Broadcast live in the shadow of the Big Brother house E4's Celebrity Big Brother's Big Mouth is an adrenaline-fuelled and instantly reactive discussion show for the most passionate Big Brother fans to voice their opinions.

Comedian Jack Whitehall will preside over the debate in front of a live and up-for-it studio audience for the three week run. All the latest events from the house will be discussed, dissected and digested by the audience of obsessive BB fans and special guest experts, journalists and celebrities. Viewers at home can get involved by ringing in live to the studio, or emailing or texting their opinions.

And as for just who they'll be talking about, Big Brother will get back to you...

Next in the pack, there's interviews with George Lamb and Jack Whitehall, which we'll publish in seperate articles.

This is followed by broadcast and spin-off details. There's nothing new here really - daily highlights show, live shows on Fridays, BBLB BBBM and Diary Room Uncut are back - though it does tell us to "expect some surprise evictions over the run", but does this mean extra midweek evictions, or something else?

It is also worth noting that there is no mention of online radio-show spin-off Big Brother's Big Ears, which was launched earlier this summer to accompany Big Brother 9, which suggests it won't return for CBB6.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Joulu 2008 16:04

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Davina: 'Celeb BB will be amazing'

Kuva

Davina McCall has promised that the upcoming series of Celebrity Big Brother will be "amazing".

McCall is returning to the show after her acting stint in Charlie Brooker's Dead Set, in which she played a zombie version of herself on the Big Brother set.

"It's good to be back. Can't wait. It's going to be amazing!" she said.

Bosses of the reality show, which begins on January 2, have so far managed to keep the famous faces going into the house under wraps.

"Everyone is asking me: 'Just who have you got in the house for 2009?'," said executive producer Sharon Powers.

"Given I'm excited about the lineup, it's a hard one to keep secret but it's worth it when on launch night each car pulls up and the door is opened to reveal a celebrity, all live.

"The crowd's reaction is incredible and we hope the new housemates will be as fascinating to the fans as they live under Big Brother's ever watchful eye for the next three weeks."
You´re welcome!

ff
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja ff » 16 Joulu 2008 16:08

^^ Englantilaiset osaa kaiken tehdä oikein vai että oikein testataan koe-kaniineilla talon toimivuus joka vuosi ennen tosi koitosta. :cheers Tuon haastattelun perusteella tuo Jack Whitehall vaikuttaa ihan pätevältä kaverilta.
Eeppinen debyytti: Girls' Generation (소녀시대) – 다시 만난 세계 (Into The New World) (Live 2013)
-----
1. Esa A (BB5) 2. Elisabet (BB6) 3. Niko (BB3/BB6) 4. Kristiina (BB11) 5. Tuija (BB5)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Joulu 2008 00:46

inhome.rediff.com kirjoitti:Ashutosh Kaushik to join Big Brother

Kuva

After winning Bigg Boss, Ashutosh Kaushik will make his way to the reality show's original, Big Brother. The youngster, who owns a dhaba in Uttar Pradesh, will leave for London -- where the Big Brother house is located -- on December 25. He will join the show from its second week.

Ashutosh will be the second Indian celebrity to be a part of Big Brother, after Shilpa Shetty [Images], who won the show last year amid much controversy.

This will be his third reality show after Bigg Boss and MTV Roadies, both of which he won.

Will his winning streak make him third time lucky? Let's wait and watch.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Joulu 2008 17:24

IBB kirjoitti:First CBB6 house pictures released

There will be a Winter Wonderland theme

The first few CBB6 house pictures have been released, and there will be some big changes from the BB9 house.

The pictures released from Heat show that the garden will have a Winter Wonderland theme, with lots of icy blue tones.

A source told the magazine: “The garden will look really different in comparison to the summer. The jail is much bigger and is now where the outside showers used to be. The smoking area - the large ashtray - is also back and has moved to where the jail was.”

The swimming pool won’t be back, but the source says that it will be replaced by a merry-go-round: “Although there won’t be a swimming pool this year, there will be a merry-go-round with three horses on springs- it’s all very decorative. There’s also an outside eating area, which has a frosted roof and chairs covered in blue fabric. It looks cold and frosty.”

The nominations pod, which was introduced during BB9, will also return. However Big Brother bosses are remaining tight-lipped over what role the pod will play during the series.

Heat has also revealed that the interior of the house has undergone a big overhaul and will look very different from the BB9 house.

A source said: “It’s a work in progress and final colours are still being decided on. Sometimes they have to change the colour last minute because it doesn’t look great on TV!”

The source then hinted that the bath would be in the living room, and bigger than ever before! The celebrities aren’t going to be too impressed when they discover that they’ll have to bathe in front of each other!

The series itself will see the Heaven and Hell theme returning. Host of Big Brother, Davina McCall, can’t wait for the series to start: “It’s good to be back. I can’t wait - it’s going to be amazing!”

Rumoured celebrities to take part are: Mutya Buena, Verne Troyer, Georgina Baille, among others.

Kuva
The smoking area

Kuva
Jail

What do you think of the house changes? Impressed or disappointed?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Joulu 2008 18:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Barrymore's BB job sparks protest

Michael Barrymore's new job on Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother has angered the family of the man found dead at his home.

Terry Lubbock's son Stuart was discovered at Barrymore's Essex home in March 2001, however a lengthy investigation failed to determine any wrongdoing on the presenter's part.

"They are bringing more misery to me by giving him a job as a TV reporter," said Lubbock. "I just want this man to go away and leave my family in peace.

"I will be outside the studios the day it starts - I will not rest until I know what happened to my son and I want Mr Barrymore to tell me all he knows."

Former contestant Barrymore's new role as a roving reporter on the magazine show was unveiled this week.

Celebrity Big Brother begins on January 2 on Channel 4 at 9pm.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 18 Joulu 2008 08:41

IBB kirjoitti:Jack Whitehall presents BBBM pilot

Two pilots took place last night at Elstree

Kuva

Our mole has informed us that last night Jack Whitehall presented his first BBBM pilot, guest to none other than BB9’s Rex!

The Big Brother’s Big Mouth pilot took place last night at the Big Brother compound in Elstree, where ex-Big Brother 9 housemate Rex attended along with a studio audience.

The show was fictionally based around ‘What happened to the BB9 housemates next’. A Big Brother’s Little Brother pilot also took place with George Lamb.

We can also give you a few tidbits of information that Heat failed to mention in detail. The pool has been replaced with heated ‘ice cubes’ where the celebrities will be able to sit and chat.

Three white horses will also be appear in the garden, previous series have included ornamental dogs. The ash tray remains, but now has a shelter over it to protect the celebrities from the winter conditions.

The celebrities won’t get shot of the jail, it has been made bigger this year as was reported in Heat yesterday.

As expected, there are also no cameras in the toilets although the celebrities will be on full view in the bathroom. Two bedrooms will remain, and the rest of the house including the diary room is expected to stay the same.

We’ve also been told to expect a task themed around Ice Skating and a return of Head of House.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Joulu 2008 00:18

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Kaushik rules out 'Big Brother'

Kuva

Bigg Boss 2 winner Ashutosh Kaushik has ruled out appearing on Celebrity Big Brother.

The Indian reality TV winner said that he had been getting lots of calls about the British show, but insisted that he has no plans to take part.

"I don't understand where the news has surfaced from?," he told IANS. "I am constantly getting calls and messages regarding the same and I am very irritated.

"Even my relatives have been scolding me for not telling them about it. How do I tell anyone about it when I am not going for Big Brother?"

Other celebrities tipped to take part in the Channel 4 show include Verne Troyer, Patrick Moore, Coolio and Mutya Buena.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Joulu 2008 03:12

IBB kirjoitti:Bosses struggle to sign celebrities

Kuva

The report says that major stars are reluctant to sign up

The Daily Star are reporting that Celebrity Big Brother bosses are struggling to sign up celebrities over fears of another controversy.

The infamous newspaper say that producers are unable to attract major stars over fears that the reality TV show could damage their careers should there be a similar controversy to the CBB5 race row.

S Club 7 star Jo O’Meara ruined her career after she was involved in alleged racist bullying towards Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty in 2007 along with Danielle Lloyd and Jade Goody.

An agent told the newspaper: “A few of my stars have been approached but, to be honest, they are quite reluctant. So much went wrong last time and celebrities don’t want to sign up for something that could ruin their careers overnight.”

The celebrity series took a break after the race-row and was replaced with Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack on E4.

Celebrity Big Brother will return for its sixth series on January 2nd at 9pm on Channel 4.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Joulu 2008 03:14

IBB kirjoitti:Michelle Heaton for CBB?

Kuva

Other tipped housemates include Lucy Pinder

Once again, The Daily Star claim to have got hold of some of the celebrities identities. This year they include ex-Libery X star Michelle Heaton.

The tabloid newspaper are also claiming that one of their glamour models Lucy Pinder will enter the house on January 2nd. Remarkably, the newspaper report her as a celebrity housemate nearly every year.

Other tipped celebrities also include; Shameless actress Tina Malone, Next Top Model host Paula Hamilton, ex-Sugababes star Mutya Buena and Loose Women favourite Sherrie Hewson.

If this bit of news lives up to the current standards of The Daily Star then it won’t be true.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Joulu 2008 21:31

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New garden and bathroom pics emerge

New red decor in bathroom

Two new pictures of the garden and bathroom in the new Celebrity Big Brother house have been printed in The Daily Star today.

As you can see from our scan below, the bathroom is the same as it was during Big Brother 9, however the blue parts - including the sofas and wallpaper - have been replaced with red equivalents.

Meanwhile, in the garden, the pool has been ripped out, with three carousel horses replacing it. As reported in Heat last week, it is now decorated in icy blue colours.

Kuva

More house pictures are expected to be released soon.
You´re welcome!

jyrtam
Merirosvo
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja jyrtam » 22 Joulu 2008 23:47

elisa.net/uutiset/viihde kirjoitti:
Julkkisten BB-taloon paljon naiskauneutta

Julkaistu: 22.12. klo: 19:48

Britanniassa 2. tammikuuta käynnistyvän CBB:n eli Julkkisten Big Brotherin naispuoliset osallistujat on julkistettu. Tarjolla tulee olemaan runsaasti silmäruokaa, muttei suoranaista dynamiittia a´la Lindsay Lohan tai Mischa Barton.

Joukossa ovat Sugarbabesin ex-jäsen Mutya Buena, Liberty X-yhtyeen entinen laulaja Michelle Heaton, glamuuritähti Lucy Pinder, kasariluvun supermalli Paula Hamilton, näyttelijä Tina Malone.

Miehenpuolikkaiden nimet kerrotaan lähiaikoina. Julki vuotaneissa tiedoissa/ huhuissa on mainittu esim. rappari Coolio, näyttelijä Verne Troyer ja entinen futistähti Ian Wright.
Huoh. Maailma olisi niin paljon parempi paikka ilman ihmisiä. (Mika Viljanen)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Joulu 2008 02:05

sourcewire.com kirjoitti:Channel 4 Signs eType for Exclusive Celebrity Big Brother Contract

Media Initiatives Group’s premium ad platform eType has won the exclusive online advertising contract for Channel 4’s 2009 Celebrity Big Brother website. The deal will see eType handling all on site display advertising for http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother, one of Channel 4’s biggest online properties.

After being rested in 2008, Celebrity Big Brother is returning for three weeks in January. The online destination will be the first stop for fans looking to get all the gossip from the house.

The Celebrity Big Brother site launches on the 28th of December 2008, prior to the housemates arrival on the 2nd of January 2009. Attracting a young and Internet savvy audience, Celebrity Big Brother’s online home will provide fans with an opportunity to fully engage with the show through the latest official news, up to the minute video clips and round-ups of the day’s action available anytime.

Rob Gay, Managing Director, eType said, “Celebrity Big Brother is a great brand with a passionate audience that wants to engage with the show. These are key elements advertisers look for when trying to reach their target audience. The Celebrity Big Brother contract will hopefully be the start of a successful long term relationship with Channel 4, allowing us to offer advertisers a great environment for their campaigns.”

Ed Couchman, Group Commercial Manager, Channel 4 New Media Adsales said, “Celebrity Big Brother viewers rely on our site for up-to-the-minute reports on what’s going on in the house, so ensuring the ads they see are both non-intrusive and appropriate is essential. eType was able to offer the types of advertisers that our audience would respond to positively and would complement the profile of this valuable brand.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Joulu 2008 11:45

The Sun kirjoitti:Control freaks!

CELEBRITY Big Brother chiefs are planning to SCRAP 24-hour coverage of the show — to avoid another fiasco like the Shilpa Shetty racism row.

And bosses will censor the footage viewers can see when the Channel 4 reality show returns on January 2.

The last series of Celeb BB was cancelled after the storm two years ago when Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O’Meara were accused of bullying Bollywood star Shilpa, 33.

A show source said: “Fans will be royally short-changed. What used to be a reality show has turned into a farce.

“They’ve scrapped the 24-hour feed for many reasons but the main one is to get more control.

“It’s now just an entertainment show where punters can see celebrities doing silly tasks.

“If the show isn’t 24 hours then it’s lost any caché it once had. Now it’s more like a watered-down version of I’m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here! than anything else.”

Fans will still be able to watch live feed from the show for a few hours a day on Channel 4 and E4.

They can also see the main programme on Channel 4 and spin-off shows Big Brother’s Little Brother, Big Brother’s Big Mouth and Diary Room Uncut.

Our source added: “The spin-off shows are still around but there’s only about ten minutes of footage in each one.”

In previous years, viewers could watch celebrities round the clock using E4’s red button feature with a 15-minute delay on the live feed.

But bosses insisted they were making the changes in response to popular demand.

A spokesman for Channel 4 said: “Last summer we found that rather than watching live streaming on red button, viewers much preferred watching more bite-size video clips from that day’s action.

“During the series, there were almost 19million clips viewed — a 58 per cent increase.

“As they proved such a huge hit with fans, we’ve listened and responded to how viewers now consume Big Brother.

“We will still be showing all the other great shows that make up the Celebrity Big Brother experience.”

Jade, 27 — who is battling cervical cancer — publicly made up with Shilpa on Indian Big Brother this year.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Joulu 2008 19:31

IBB kirjoitti:Davina seen by over 400 million in 2008

Kuva

McCall ranks fifth on most-watched person list

Big Brother host Davina McCall has reportedly been watched by over 400 million throughout 2008.

On a ‘most-watched person on TV’ list from media agency MPG, it was reported that McCall has been seen by 403.5 million people this year, ranking fifth on the chart.

Ahead of her is Fern Britton, Noel Edmonds, Philip Scofield and winner Adrian Chiles, who has broadcast to over 1 billion viewers this year.

If only those kind of numbers Davina’s being seen by watched Big Brother
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Joulu 2008 19:33

IBB kirjoitti:CBB6 male lineup revealed?

Kuva

Verne Troyer is the bookie's favourite to win the show

The male lineup for CBB6 has allegedly been revealed by the Daily Mail. Read on for more details.

The Daily Mail has today published a list of six male celebrities who will apparently enter the Big Brother house on the 2nd of January. The lineup is:

* Verne Troyer
* Coolio
* Bobby Brown
* Tommy Sheridan
* Paul Michael Glaser
* Ben Adams

Verne Troyer, 39, is most famous for his role as Mini-Me in ‘Austin Powers’. The actor, who is only 2ft and 8in tall, has been heavily rumoured to enter the Big Brother house for months. He made headlines last year after a sex tape of him and his ex-girlfriend was leaked onto the internet. A source said: “Verne might be small but he’s big with the ladies. Lucy [Pinder] or Michelle [Heaton] might fall under his spell. He’ll only come up to their boobs. So that’ll be quite a view for him.”

Rapper Coolio, 45, is most famous for his 1995 single Gangsta’s Paradise, which appeared in the movie Dangerous Minds. Coolio already has a good experience of reality television with his TV show ‘Coolio Rules’, which follows his daily life.

The third male housemate rumoured to enter is Bobby Brown, 39. The singer was previously married to Whitney Houston and is a self-confessed drug addict. He has already appeared in his own reality television show called ‘Being Bobby Brown’.

Controversial politician, Tommy Sheridan, will also appear on the show. The Scot rose to fame last year after he was charged with alleged perjury. A Channel 4 insider told the News of the World: “We think Tommy will really stir up the House. He’s our new George Galloway.”

Paul Michael Glaser, 65, will also enter the house. He is most famous for his role as cop Starsky in 70s TV show ‘Starsky and Hutch’. The actor has recently appeared on the pantomime version of ‘Aladdin’.

The final male apparently entering the house is singer Ben Adams, 27. Adams is an ex-member of boyband A1 and has previously dated Jo O’Meara, who appeared on CBB5. A Channel 4 source said: “‘It is pure coincidence that we have a link to the past show which caused all the controversy. Ben is there solely on his own merit.”

Who knows if this lineup is 100% true? But if it is, what are your thoughts- happy or disappointed?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Joulu 2008 04:30

IBB kirjoitti:‘Paddy’ predict a 7m+ launch peak

Launch is favourite to peak between 7-8m

Kuva

Paddy Power, one of the UK’s leading bookmakers, has started taking bets on the CBB6 launch peak ratings, with around 7-8 million the favourite.

The bookie has a 7-8m peak rating as favourite with odds of 9/4.

Second favourite is a peak between 8-9m at 5/2. Higher still, odds of a 9m+ peak is 5/1. Under 5m is 6/1, while 5-6m and 6-7m are at 4/1 and 3/1 respectively.

I have to say, the bookies are being optimistic regarding the launch rating. CBB4 and CBB5 might have peaked with 7.7m and 8.0m viewers, but that was back when the show was extremely popular with viewers.

With the ratings decline of 25% that the show has seen post-CBB5, a 6m peak looks far more likely. Though as we all know, you can never predict with assurance when dealing with Big Brother!

A positive, though, is that the launch seems to be up against some pretty easy opposition: a ‘Morecambe and Wise’ tribute on BBC1 and ‘Midsomer Murders’ on ITV1.

Both of these shows should attract a completely different audience to Big Brother, therefore allowing the launch show to pull in more viewers. Mind you, the BB9 finale nearly got beaten by a ‘Midsomer Murders’ repeat, so you never know!

As for the series as a whole, it looks like the show will be in a fixed 9pm slot - great! The 9pm slot proved to be more succesful than 10pm during BB9, so having it consistently at this time should help the ratings.

However, C4 have cocked up with the eviction shows. The late 10.35pm eviction shows are back. During BB1-BB8, most interview shows were at 10pm and always rated far higher than the series average. In BB9, the interview show was moved half an hour later and proved to be a ratings disaster, often rating below the series average. It’s a shame that C4 couldn’t simply combine the two shows into one 90-minute show from 9pm; it would have been far more succesful.

So: what are my ratings predictions for CBB6?

Well, it’s very tough predicting when not knowing who the celebrities are. But I think the launch will have an overnight average of around 5.5 million (peaking just above 6m). As for the official series average, I think perhaps about 3.8m.

How do you think the launch will rate, and can BB get back to its 4m+ ratings?
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Joulu 2008 04:32

IBB kirjoitti:Ulrika Jonsson for Celeb BB?

Kuva

Ex-weather girl tipped for appearance

The Sun reports that former weather reporter Ulrika Jonsson is appearing on Celebrity Big Brother.

Ulrika has been tipped as a housemate in the new series which starts on 2nd January. According to the report, she hopes that an appearance on the show could restart her television career.

Other rumoured housemates include La Toya Jackson, brother of popstar Michael Jackson. Her brother Jermaine was a contestant on the last series of the celebrity show in 2007.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Joulu 2008 07:11

IBB kirjoitti:‘News of the World’ reveal line-up

Kuva

The newspaper has 'revealed' the line-up for CBB6

News of the World have reportedly revealed the whole Celebrity Big Brother line-up. Read on for full details.(Updated) (spoiler alert)

The newspaper has revealed a eleven housemate line-up who will enter the house on Friday. The highest payed of this years bunch is rumoured to be Ulrika Jonsson who will be payed £175,000 for her appearance.

Lowest payed celebrities include rapper Coolio and Shameless star Tina Malone who will each get £30,000. According to the report, some of the celebrities are fuming that other celebrities in the line-up in the same job as them are getting more money.

A source said: “Many of the other celebrities are fuming. When you are doing exactly the same job as someone else and they are getting paid much more, it can cause resentment.”

* Lucy Pinder
* Verne Troyer
* La Toya Jackson
* Ulrika Jonsson
* Ben Adams
* Mutya Buena
* Tommy Sheridan
* Tina Malone
* Coolio
* Terry Christian
* Michelle Heaton

Although Channel 4 are keeping tight lipped about the line-up, this newspaper have been very reliable in the past with inside news. The official line-up is expected to be released to the press on launch day.
You´re welcome!

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 28 Joulu 2008 16:15

* Lucy Pinder

Kuva

:tu

* Mutya Buena

Kuva

* Michelle Heaton

Kuva

Ihan hyvä kattaus, ja jopa tiesin googlettamatta puolet julkimoista. Ainoastaan Mini Me ei oikein iske, kääpiöt on pelottavia.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”