Dead Set (spin-off -sarja BBUK:sta)

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Dead Set (spin-off -sarja BBUK:sta)

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Syys 2008 17:59

Tämä on mainittu aiemmin tuolla BBUK 9 -kethussa, muuta tehdään tälle nyt oma topikki kommentoimista varten...
bbspy kirjoitti:More ‘Dead Set’ details confirmed
Davina to guest star

More details regarding the new E4 zombie thriller ‘Dead Set’, which is based around a fictional series of Big Brother, have been confirmed.

The drama is to air in five parts - a 60 minute premiere episode, followed by four 30 minute instalments. BB host Davina McCall and ’several former Big Brother housemates’ will make cameo appearances.

Jaime Winstone and Andy Nyman will star in the series, which was written by Charlie Brooker (Nathan Barley, Charlie Brooker’s Screen Wipe) and directed by Yann Demange (Secret Diary Of A Call Girl).

E4 has released the following synopsis of the show:

The drama is set in a Britain where the walking dead are attacking the living. It stars Jaime Winstone (Donkey Punch, Goldplated) as a production runner working on a fictional series of Big Brother who tries to fend off the walking dead alongside the remaining housemates, her producer boss Patrick (Andy Nyman, Severance) and boyfriend Riq (Riz Ahmed, Britz).

In Dead Set the Big Brother house suddenly becomes one of the few remaining safe places in the country, with the contestants blissfully unaware of the horrific events unfolding outside. Until an eviction night where all hell breaks loose…

Over the ensuing days, in a cruel echo of the game show that they thought they were entering, the contestants fall victim, one by one, to the hungry masses outside. Staying alive requires teamwork – which is tricky when you’re a group specifically selected by TV producers to wind each other up.

Brooker said: “Just as a shopping mall was the ideal setting for the original Dawn of the Dead back in 1978, so the Big Brother house seemed fitting for a TV zombie epic set in the 21st century.

“Dead Set isn’t an out-and-out comedy, but an unashamedly populist horror-thriller with blackly comic undertones. Think 24 with zombies. And housemates. And gore.”

Angela Jain, head of E4 and Big Brother commissioning editor, added: “Charlie Brooker is a hugely talented writer. It’s a real coup that he has penned something so unique for E4.

“Dead Set’s take on horror and the world of Big Brother will I hope, surprise and entertain viewers and be a real treat to watch.”

Meanwhile, a webpage has been put up on E4.com counting down to the launch of the programme’s website. The countdown page features a unique version of the BB eye logo, dripping with blood.

Clicking on this eye brings up a trailer for the show, which includes a clip of Davina talking to the (fake) Big Brother house on eviction night and the evictee leaving the house:

Dead Set begins later this month.
Aiempi uutinen täällä:

http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php? ... ma#p126748

Katso traileri täältä:

http://www.e4.com/deadset/
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brotherista tekeillä minisarja ?

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Syys 2008 18:05

Kuvia aiheesta:

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

cicena
Intruuderi
Viesti:

Re: Big Brotherista tehdään briteissä minisarja.

Viesti Kirjoittaja cicena » 10 Syys 2008 12:52

Uuh, zombeja JA Big Brother = my kind of entertainment :D
"Just dunking my custard creams in this hot and juicy tea"

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 10 Syys 2008 14:31

zombies :|

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Loka 2008 16:59

Reality Blurred kirjoitti: Zombies invade UK Big Brother house for E4’s Dead Set

The following is the most awesome, most engaging, most entertaining footage from a Big Brother house I’ve ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVop3mQU4D

That’s a trailer for, as the title card says, Dead Set, a six-episode drama series that will air on the UK’s E4 later starting Oct. 27. It’s produced by Charlie Brooker, and focuses on what happens when there’s a zombie outbreak in Britain and, as the show’s site says, “the remaining [Big Brother] contestants” are “blissfully unaware of the horrific events unfolding outside. Until an eviction night when all hell breaks loose.”

The show’s trailer (and other footage) make it look like a pretty standard issue zombie stuff, but setting it in the Big Brother house is genius. It’s the perfect claustrophobic hide-out setting, and it also adds authenticity to the concept, because there have been many occasions where Big Brother houseguests have been kept in the dark about world events.

Adding to the realism, the show’s host, Davina McCall, even plays herself, and The Daily Mail reports that former contestants will also appear.

E4’s head Angela Jain told Broadcast that she stopped watching the first episode because “I was shitting myself.”
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Dead Set (spin-off -sarja BBUK:sta)

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Loka 2008 17:07

Muokkasin otsikkoa paremmaksi.

-Spencer-
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Loka 2008 14:53

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Davina cameos in E4's 'Dead Set'

Davina McCall is to make a cameo appearance in an episode of E4's forthcoming horror show Dead Set.

Kuva

The five-part series takes place in a fictional Big Brother house that comes under attack from bloodthirsty zombies. McCall will meet a gruesome end as the drama unfolds on eviction night.

Dead Set is written by Guardian columnist and Screen Wipe host Charlie Brooker.

He said: "Just as a shopping mall was the ideal setting for the original Dawn Of The Dead back in 1978, so the Big Brother house seemed fitting for a TV zombie epic set in the 21st century.

"Dead Set isn't an out-and-out comedy, but an unashamedly populist horror-thriller with blackly comic undertones. Think 24 with zombies. And housemates. And gore."

Dead Set, which also stars Jaime Winstone, debuts on E4 this month.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Loka 2008 15:01

The Sun kirjoitti: Kuva
Big bother ... Davina in a scene from the BB zombie spin-off series

Kuva
Presenter ... Davina McCall

Kuva
Gruesome ... McCall meets a grisly end
Epävirallisen tiedon mukaan sarja alkaa pe 31.10!

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 09 Loka 2008 17:59

Uuuuh nyt kuulostaa kyllä hyvälle.
Ja ihkudavinakin.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 09 Loka 2008 18:15

Noilla raadellun davinan kuvilla ois voinu källittää, esim. parempi kuvateksti vois olla (bbuk9-spoileri):
Raivostuneet Rachel-fanit hyökkäsivät Davina McCallin kimppuun! Katso kuvat!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 09 Loka 2008 21:28

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 09 Loka 2008 21:35

Ootan kyllä tätä sarjaa enemmän kuin ehkä mitään pitkään aikaan :)

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 09 Loka 2008 21:46

Punde kirjoitti:Ootan kyllä tätä sarjaa enemmän kuin ehkä mitään pitkään aikaan :)
Samoin. Ei voi olla kuin parhautta jos yhdistellään Zombeja ja BB:tä. Vielä pisteeksi ii:n päälle vähän Davinaakin.

Tosin sekin onnistuttaisi mokaamaan, jos kyseistä hommaa olisi tekememässä ystävämme Aaltonen ja Räisänen.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 09 Loka 2008 23:10

minna kirjoitti:Tosin sekin onnistuttaisi mokaamaan, jos kyseistä hommaa olisi tekememässä ystävämme Aaltonen ja Räisänen.
Jos ne on lainanneet kuitenkin tähän Aaltosen ja Räisäsen ideoita? Se oliskin sitten sellaista blairwitchproject-paskakauhua..

Tää on kyl must see-listalla.
Who is she? Where did you find her?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 11 Loka 2008 13:48

The Guardian kirjoitti: Charlie Brooker brings zombies to Big Brother

Channel 4 may have finally found a way to breathe new life into Big Brother. Turn the cameras off, surround the place by flesh-eating zombies, and watch as the contestants are picked off one-by-one.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2 ... 0/dead-set

Such is the premise of Charlie Brooker's five-part E4 zombie thriller, Dead Set. You'll laugh. You'll jump out of your seat. And you'll be mildly disappointed that you don't get to see the most irritating housemate ever, Bubble, having his face ripped off by the flesh-eating undead.

Davina McCall joins in the fun, though, in her most memorable on-screen death since her BBC1 chatshow.

Dead Set is set in a world where zombies are rampaging through our towns and cities and the only people who don't realise are the ones in the Big Brother house.

When the show's central character, a production assistant played by Jaime Winstone, breaks into the house, they assume she is a Big Brother stooge. That is, until one of them gets their neck ripped out.

Brooker has conjured up a very clever satire, mocking the people who take part in these shows and the sort of people who watch them. In one brief scene a zombie, drooling blood and spittle, sits transfixed by the Big Brother live feed. Such are the perils of watching too much telly.

Endemol, which makes Big Brother, also produced Dead Set. Talk about having your cake – or should that be zombie? – and eating it.

It is also very scary. In an era when TV eschews the horror genre, I can't remember anything quite like it. It makes Ultraviolet – remember that? – look like children's hour.

Big Brother fans will doubtless lap it up like a hungry zombie, while there are plenty of in-jokes for media types to enjoy, not least the hideous Big Brother producer Patrick, played by Andy Nyman, who ends up with most of the best lines.

When one of the contestants calls another housemate "spastic", he warns: "Lose 'spastic' or Ofcom will be shitting blood for a week." Or, "You never spook the talent. Not even if there is a mushroom cloud."

Brooker's Endemol connection – it also makes his BBC4 show, Screenwipe – suggests his backstage gags are impeccably researched. They are certainly very funny.

It also features the least politically correct zombie scene I have ever seen, which is either hilarious or grossly offensive, depending on your sensitivites. Chances are Ofcom won't be shitting blood about it.

Bubble is one of a host of former housemates to make a brief cameo appearance. They exchange a few pleasantries so inane it is tempting to think Brooker didn't write them and just turned the cameras on instead. For a moment, it was just like watching the real Big Brother.

If Dead Set is a success, then perhaps Endemol will do what they did with the reality show, and syndicate localised versions to numerous territories around the world. Brooker - who is also a columnist for the Guardian - could be on to a winner.

Dead Set is on E4 in late October

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 13 Loka 2008 03:43

Pidempi promopätkä youtubessa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0n4sTEtGk

:shock: :scared: Ja odotukset senkus nousee.

Eka jakso tullee 27. tätä kuuta, ja jaksot näytetää peräkkäisinä päivinä, finaali siis 31. lokakuuta.

Minisarjan DVD taasen julkaistaa 3. marraskuuta, sisältää hirmusti extroja.

http://www.play.com/Channel4/DVD/DVD/MC ... oduct.html

Big Mother
Diktaattori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Big Mother » 16 Loka 2008 10:05

Joo. Ass-hole-innin ne vois syödä heti ensiksi. Kokonaan, et se ei tulis enään ruutuun ollenkaan koko loppu-ohjelman aikana. :roll:
Who is she? Where did you find her?

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 17 Loka 2008 03:54

BBBA kirjoitti: Big Brothers’ House of Horror

For the first time Big Brother and Halloween collide in the UK, but pictures revealed of the new BBUK house reveal little of the terrifying twists the housemates can expect.

Kuva

The large open plan living area is dominated by the central kitchen, while the bedroom already has that lived in feeling. Should the housemates be expecting company?

Kuva

And while the garden is on the slightly small side, it does have the essential hot tub, complete with BB eye - plus a mysterious bubble can be seen in one of the pictures released.

Details of the hosuemates, including an “official” press shot complete with the new look BB eye, have also been leaked, with “unapologetic” Marky, “raunchy” Veronica, “South London Geezer” Space and “bitch of the house” Grayson amongst the key characters in the house

Kuva

And of course, no pre-series press release is complete without an image of Davina - though this one takes the Halloween horror theme to the extreme, so caution is advised. Click here to view.

And though Big Brother Australia may be dead and buried (for now, but hey - the dead can come back to life you know!), the World Firsts live on with this latest series, which not only launches on October 27th with an eviction night, but rather than casting regular bonafide housemates, they’ve only gone and filled the house with actors instead - and every word they speak will be the words of writer and TV critic Charlie Brooker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0n4sTEtGk

This is Big Brother - and Davina’s Coming to Get You! Even though she’s dead.

Dead Set premieres in the UK on the 27th October and continues throughout the week leading up to Halloween. For more information go to the official site at e4.com/deadset and talk about the build up in our International Forum. And as usual, thanks to all those users I’ve forgot to thank.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 17 Loka 2008 04:02

Dead Set writer Charlie Brooker on Davina McCall as a zombie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKs6zTPbx5s

wäinämöinen
Vastaava tuottaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja wäinämöinen » 19 Loka 2008 03:22

Pakkohan se on tämäkin katsoa, vaikka zombiejutut ei sytytä millään tavalla.

Kuva

Davina <3
"Big Brother House, this is Davina. You are live on Channel 4; please do not swear. The lines are closed, the votes have been counted and verified, and I can now reveal... It's now time for you to say your goodbyes. I'm coming to get you!"

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”