Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Re: UK BB7 2006

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 07 Huhti 2008 21:26

[smilie=hump.gif] :hahaha:

Noita nikkin ilmeitä ei kyl voi näytellä :)

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Huhti 2008 13:59

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: AISLEYNE AND AMY - NEW BEST FRIENDS!
I couldn't believe the pictures of Aisleyne from BB7 going round to Amy Winehouse's in the middle of the night.

I know they live near each other but I have no idea why Amy would be friends with her!

What did they talk about until the early hours of the morning and what does Aisleyne have in common with Amy's cool friends?

That's what I'd like to know!

BEYONCE TO BE A BRIDE
Apparently Beyonce and Jay-Z applied for a marriage licence last week which means they'll be getting married in the next two months.

I think they're a great couple and it will be interesting to see what their wedding is like as they're such private people.

Beyonce is a great singer and I like the tracks she's done with Jay-Z. I hope she'll carry on making music when she's Mrs Z!

JEN'S PERFECT TOY BOY?
Jennifer Aniston was spotted out with Orlando Bloom last week and I think he would make the perfect toy boy for her.

I really want Jen to find a man and think Orlando is well suited. Before I went on BB I met him a the Cartier polo and he was lovely. I reckon Jen and Orly would be really good together!

IN BED WITH MADONNA|
Madonna has been talking about her sex life with husband Guy Ritchie again, which doesn't surprise me.

She's always been open about her sex life but I always think that the more someone discusses their private life the less they're having it!

Apparently, Madonna and Guy both take their BlackBerries to bed with them, so the sex can't be that good!

I'M LOVING.....
The Oxygen Zone at Brent Cross. It's like breathing in fresh air and gives you a lift!

MY DIARY
I got back from Dubai last week after an amazing holiday. I'm so glad the clocks have gone forward and it's a bit warmer now! It's been lovely to spend time with my mum and chill out at home with my dog Baby.

I'm celebrating my friend Duncan's 30th birthday on Tuesday this week and will be partying in London with my friend Michelle Scott Lee. Happy brithday Dunc!

And I've got a photoshoot for Borny, a great online shop selling amazing clothes. See http://www.borny.co.uk. I need to find an outfit for my birthday at the end of the month!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 15 Huhti 2008 12:50

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: TRISHA'S CANCER BATTLE
I was so sad to hear that Trisha Goddard has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

I met her at a party and I was so excited - it was like meeting the Queen! She was really mumsy - kind and loving. I hope she gets well soon.

Cancer charities are close to my heart. I'm doing a sponsored run for Marie Curie in June. I'll let you know how you can sponsor me soon.

NAOMI CAMPBELL'S LATEST TANTRUM
Naomi Campbell reportedly spat in a policeman's face on a Heathrow flight last week. If it's true, she shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. It's good that British Airways have now banned her from their flights. I don't think she should be allowed to leave the country ever again!

LILY'S BLONDE AMBITION
Oh, no! I'm sorry, but I have to say that I really don't like Lily Allen's new blonde hair. It really doesn't suit her.

Some people are made to be brunettes, and she looked so cute with her natural dark hair.

It's the same with Any Winehouse - being blonde didn't work for her either.

MADGE IS LOOKING OLD
Recently I said how amazing Madonna was looking. Now I want to take it all back!

I saw her new video and she looks very nice but very airbrushed. Then I saw a TV interview and I was shocked at how her face looked without all the lighting and special tricks. It just doesn't look natural.

She needs to stop going to the gym all the time and, if the reports are true, stop having work done to her face. It's getting embarrassing.

She's old, for God's sake. Game over!

I'M LOVING....
Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter. It's just so real and great to watch. They're so open and honest - there's absolutely no holding back.

MY DIARY
Last week was my friend Duncan James' 30th birthday party and it was a fantastic night. I met Jamie Oliver and he was so sweet. Caprice was there and she looks absolutely amazing for her age. She looks younger than me!

Last Thursday I got to spend some time with my sister and we hung out in Camden, and had a drink or two.

This weekend I'm going to see the Spanish film The Orphanage with my friend Tammy. I'm going to have to concentrate with all the subtitles.

When I'm not out and about at the moment, I'm busy planning my birthday party, which is at the end of this month. I'm looking forward to the party, but I'm dreading turning 26 - it feels like I'm past the halfway point and it's all downhill to 30!
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

shirenu
Uimavalvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja shirenu » 15 Huhti 2008 15:06

Aina kun luen noita Nikkin tekstejä, kuulen ne Nikkin äänellä päässäni... :D

En oo vieläkään katsonut tätä kautta loppuun asti. Hiljaa hyvä tulee... 7. häätö ois seuraavaksi luvassa, Nikki ver 1. Muuten huippu kausi ollut tähän mennessä, mut ämmäily alkaa mennä jo vähän ylikin. Alkaa käydä vähän ahdistavaksi kun aina on joku puhumassa sontaa tai draamadiivailemassa (luulin että Leahin lähtö auttais mut ei). Sit aina välillä näytetään jotain tosi randomia ja söpöä kuten Glyn(?) ja Pete musisoimassa kylppärissä. Niitä hetkiä sais olla enemmän, mä kuitenkin tykkään enemmän kikattaa kuin katsoa Aislynea taas itkemässä kun joku ei tykkää hänestä.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Huhti 2008 14:17

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: TEENAGE BOOB JOB
How can Alicia Douvall's daughter Georgia want a boob job for her 13th birthday after seeing her mother's? I don't think that the glamour model has set a good example and to her child.

I don't think Alicia should let her daughter have the surgery until she's 18. In fact no child should be allowed to have surgery until they're an adult.

LEONA CRACKS US CHARTS
I was pleased to hear about Leona Lewis' success in the US charts with her debut album, Spirit. She should be really proud of herself.

Leona's got such an amazing voice - she deserves everything she's worked for. I think she'll go on to become the next Whitney Houston.

BRITNEY'S DIARIES
Britney Spears is planning on releasing her video diaries. They will be interesting - I'd watch them!

She's got a huge fan base and people love to keep a constant eye on her and see what she's up to. People will never tire of Britney.

It's good to see that she's on the mend and is around family and friends who really care about her.

PARIS' QUICK APPEARANCE
I'm gutted that I missed Paris Hilton at Mahiki last week. I wish I'd have known and I'd have been there to meet her. I love Paris Hilton.

She's worth the £70,000 she was paid for her appearance that lasted less than two hours, but she should have given it to charity.

She doesn't exactly need the cash. No celebrity needs that amount nowadays!

I'M LOVING.....
Nivea Visage's Oxygen Power Reviving Cleansing Gel. It has cleansing pearls in it!

MY DIARY
It's my birthday party and the launch of my website, http://www.specialnikkigrahame.com, this week at London's Embassy club. I'm very excited, although I still don't have an outfit to wear for the ocassion! I'll also be going to Faces nightclub at the weekend with my girlfriends. And I'm planning to have a nice, relaxing dinner with my family to celebrate.

Last week, I picked up my new dog - a baby Chihuahua. She's only six weeks old. I've decided to call her Sweetie or Darling. Now I'll have two Chihuahuas. My other day, Baby, is very excited about her new sister!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Huhti 2008 19:49

Nikki Grahame kirjoitti: CHANELLE'S SEX TAPE SHOCKER!
I was mortified when I saw Chanelle Hayes' sex tape last week. What looks like a home-made sex tape - with a puppet - is, in fact, an advert for a new show on MTV.

I can't believe she's in skimpy underwear pretending to have sex with a puppet! I mean, what would her parents think?

I would never do anything like that because it's so cringeworthy.

I don't think she's setting a very good example to her young fans, that's for sure.

POSH IS A PUSSYCAT DOLL!
Apparently Victoria Beckham is planning to join the Pussycat Dolls' burlesque dance show in Las Vegas soon.

It's good to see her doing something other than pout, but she's not really got as much sex appeal as the Pussycats have. I think she tries too hard to be sexy. Hopefully, she'll loosen up and have some fun so we can see a naturally sexier - and more light-hearted - side to her.

KELLY'S SINGLE
I was very surprised that Kelly Brook has split up with Billy Zane. I thought they were a really nice couple and would end up married with lots of children.

Kelly is so beautiful and down to earth, I think she's great. Now she's single, it will be interesting to see who she gets together with next. I reckon she could tame Russell Brand - they'd make a fun couple!

A CHEEKY ENGAGEMENT
Cheeky Girl Gabriela Irimia is engaged to MP Lembit Opik after he proposed at the Trevi Fountain in Rome. How very romantic.

I think they are a bit of an odd couple and there's a big age difference. It'll be interesting to see if things work out for them.

I'm not sure what they've got in common, but I wish them the best of luck for the future!

I'M LOVING....
Palmer Cutler's Self Tanning range. It's perfect for a natural-looking tan.

MY DIARY
I've had a busy time this week because I've been celebrating my 26th birthday. Last Wednesday I had an amazing party at London's Embassy club. I also launched my new website, http://www.specialnikkigrahame.com. Thanks to Mark Fuller for letting me party all night at his club with my frirends. And many thanks to Fiona Spano for making my dress, and to The Westbury Hotel for giving me a room to stay in for the night!

I had a lovely birthday meal out with my family and close friends on Sunday night, too. This weekend I've got a PA with Calum Best in Croydon, which I'm looking forward to. Hopefully I will have recovered from all my celebrations by then!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikkin (BB7) kuulumisia

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:20

Nikki Grahame 6.5 kirjoitti: MILEY'S SHOCKING PHOTO SHOOT
I was extremely surprised to see the nearly nude pictures of Miley Cyrus last week.

Even though her chest area is covered, she's only 15 years old and that's far too young to be posing for shots like that. There's no need for her to look sexy - she's got lots of young fans who look up to her.

At least she's acknowledged the pictures were a bad idea and has apologised to her fans.

Hopefully she'll keep her kit on in future!

KERRY LOOKS GREAT!
I saw pictures of Kerry Katona with her new baby son Max in OK last week and she looks fantastic.

She's lost two stone already is glowing. I'm sure she'll be back to her pre-pregnancy jeans before she knows it. Well done Kerry!

GET WELL SOON KRIS!
I was shocked to hear that My Family actor Kris Marshall was in intensive care after being hit by a car.

He's a great comedy actor and has loads of fans. I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he's fighting fit again soon.

HAS BILLIE GOT A BABY BUMP?
Is Billie Piper expecting her first child after being spotted stroking her tum on a recent holiday?

It's lovely that Billie and her husband Laurence Fox want to start a family so soon after getting married. They're such a great couple and I'm sure Billie will be a fantastic mum.

I'M LOVING....
The new Supergrass album, Diamond Hoo Ha. They are a great band.

MY DIARY
I had a lovely bank holiday weekend with my friends and even went to a barbecue with my mate Purdy. I did a PA too, which was great fun.

This weekend I'm heading to Dublin with my friend Michelle Scott Lee. We're going to party hard.

My new TV project, Battle Of The Sexes, is going to be aired on Friday 9th May at 10.30am on Five. It's an item on the Trisha Goddard show with Jeff Brazier and I'm presenting.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Nikkin (BB7) fanitusketju

Nikki Grahame 13.5 kirjoitti: MARIAH'S WHIRLWIND MARRIAGE!
I was surprised when I read that Mariah Carey has married her boyfriend, Nick Cannon, after dating for just a few weeks. I would have loved to have seen the pictures.

I sometimes think that weddings that happen on the spur of the moment are destined to end in disaster. I hope this one proves me wrong but I don't have a good feeling about it.

JEN'S GOT A NEW MAN
I was really excited to hear that Jennifer Aniston is dating John Mayer. She has been so unlucky in love and I really hope it works out for her. They say younger men are eager to please so I hope he'll make her happy.

PEACHES IN DRUGS DRAMA
I was very shocked when I read that Peaches Geldof was apparently filmed buying drugs.

I've met Peaches and she's a lovely girl. She's had a hard life and I've always felt for her. I don't want her to see her go down that road, so if it is true, please get help Peaches.

DAVINA'S LEAVING BB!
I was said to hear that Davina McCall will be leaving BB after this year's series. I think it's really sad - BB is Davina!

I know she said she wants to get into acting - I think she'll be great at that - but the show will never be the same without her!

I'M LOVING.....
My new chihuahua. I've called her Thumbelina and I love her! She's only eight weeks old and she's very cute.

MY DIARY
Last week I spent loads of time in the sun and got very brown. I also judged a Spin 103.8 competition for Miss Ireland with MSL in Dublin. We went for the weekend. It was very girly and we had lots of fun.

This week I'm doing the Soccer Six competition. All the money raised goes to charity and it was so much fun last year. I got the Star Player award and I scored a goal. I can't wait!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Nikkin (BB7) kuulumisia

Nikki Grahame 20.5 kirjoitti: POSH IN LONDON
Victoria Beckham was in London last week promoting her dvb denim range. Maybe it will be a chance for people to change their opinions of her.

People do have strong feelings about her, and I am one of them. All I think she seems to do is stand there and pout! If people see her talking about her family and work, they may see that there is more to her than that.

I LOVE SEX AND THE CITY!
I was a huge fan of Sex and The City TV series and I can't wait for the film to come out. I saw pictures of the movie premiere in London and I think Sarah Jessica Parker looked great. I loved her hat!

I didn't like what Kristin Davis was wearing. I think it was too understated and casual and it clashed with Kim Cattrall's dress. They should've called each other before and compared notes on what they were all wearing!

LOUIS IS HAVING ANOTHER BABY
I was so pleased to read that Louise Redknapp is having another baby after all the problems she had getting pregnant the first time.

I met her in Selfridges once and she was so lovely and down to earth. Her and Jamie really try and stay out of the media and seem so normal and stable. She seems like a really good mum to her little boy.

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER IS BACK!
I was so excited to hear that CBB is coming back - I love it!

I think the stars have to be pretty brave to go into the house - it must be hard when people already know you. I'm also excited about BB9. I am going to be glued to my TV all summer!

I'M LOVING.....
PureLogical products. They're organic and non-perfumed, great for sensitive skin - they make mine feel soft and fresh.

MY DIARY
Last week I went for a picnic in the sunshine with BB twins Sam and Amanda. We went to Hampstead Heath with my new puppy and then we went back to their house and watched TV. It was great to see them.

I also went to see Thriller Live at Hammersmith Apollo with my sister Natalie. It's all about Michael Jackson's career - I'm obsessed with him!

This week I'm going to Coleen Nolan's birthday party at Chinawhite. I'm hoping to see lots of famous faces!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:21

Nikki Grahame 27.5 kirjoitti: JORDAN'S BOOB SCARS
I was shocked to see Jordan's scarred boobs in the recent pictures of her topless on a beach.

She's planning more surgery but I don't think she needs it - I've said that before. Despite the scars, her boobs look really good to me. She really needs to think about the risks of surgery too. Putting yourself through that time and time again must be quite hard. I think she looks perfect the way she is!

KELLY AND BILLY ARE BACK TOGETHER!
I was pleased to hear that Kelly Brook and Billy Zane are back together. I hope that it lasts this time.

Sometimes I think that if you split up with someone and then get back together, you can never move on - but I hope for their sake they can.

They were supposed to get married this year but maybe they will decide to give it some time to see if they really can make it work.

JUDE AND KIM GET PASSIONATE!
I was so surprised to see the pictures of Jude Law kissing Kimberly Stewart in Club One9Five in Essex last week - it must've been the only time I wasn't there! He can get anyone, but she's gorgeous, so it's understandable.

It seems he likes pretty blondes....if only I had been there that night...I'm gutted!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR BIG BROTHER!
I am literally counting down the days until BB starts again. I can't wait! I saw the new logo, though, and it looks a bit scary!

I'm hoping there is a fairy-tale romance that lasts the whole way through this time - not like Ziggy and Chanelle last year! I would also like to see lots of fit single boys in there - I can help them deal with the pressure when they come out!

I'M LOVING.....
My new cream dress that I bought from a jumble sale for 10p! It's really 60's and I couldn't believe it when I found it. I've already worn it loads!

MY DIARY
Last week I went to Dublin with BB twins Sam and Amanda for a girly weekend. I loved the city so much last time I went, I had to go back for more fun!

I also went to Harrogate with my mum or a MYA cosmetic surgery exhibition called Fab at 50. She had a face lift done with them - which is amazing - so they want her to show off how great she looks.

This week I am filming Battle of the Sexes with Jeff Brazier. We are on Trisha Goddard and will be giving our views on men and women and advice to couples having problems. I really enjoyed filming it last time.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:21

Nikki Grahame 3.6 kirjoitti: LINDSAY & SAM ARE LOOKING COSY
I saw the pictures of Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson together in Cannes last week, hugging and kissing, and was really surprised.

Maybe it's just a phase that Lindsay is going through - I think a lot of girls go through a period of experimenting at a certain age. But I believe she will grow out of it because she's still young and has been through a really rocky time recently.

BIG BROTHER IS BACK!
I was excited to see the new BB house. But the beds look like they've come straight out of a prison, with horrible scratchy blankets. Urgh! I also thought the smashed "eye" picture in the living area is creepy.

The kitchen and bathroom look interesting, although I'm not sure about the statue with the willy hanging out. I do like a marble bath and it's nice that it is round - it will make it easy for contestants to share!

The outdoor swimming pool looks huge and the garden looks really nice. They've got sun loungers to lie on, too - the lucky housemates.

I can't wait for the show to start!

COLEEN'S GETTING MARRIED
I'm already looking forward to seeing the pictures from Coleen McLoughlin and Wayne Rooney's wedding - I bet it's going to be a star-studded extravagant affair. The photos are going to be amazing!

It's been reported that Westlife will be playing at the wedding, which sounds fantastic, but I would prefer Boyzone!

I worked with Keith Duffy recently and he has promised me tickets for one of their gigs.

AMANDA'S HAD BOTOX!
I read that Amanda Holden has finally admitted to having Botox injections, despite denying it for years.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having Botox. My mum's going to be getting it done and I'll definitely be having it when I start to see wrinkles!

I'M LOVING.....
My new Nokia 6500 mobile phone. It's great for keeping me up to date on Facebook and checking my emails.

MY DIARY
Last week I went out withmy friends to the Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen in Shoreditch for drinks, and then to Club 333 to dance. I also filmed and episode of The Friday Night Project. That was fun.

This week is the start of BB9 - and I'm going to the launch night. I'm looking forward to meeting the new BBLB presenters, George Lamb and Zezi Ifore. Then I will be flying out to Belfast to film an interview for a new BBC show called Teethgrinder.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:22

Nikki Grahame 10.6 kirjoitti: LILY'S SHAME
I was really shocked when I saw the pictures of Lily Allen drunk after the Glamour Women of The Year Awards last week. She's been going off the rails lately.

Her newly dyed pink hair, which she sported at the event, didn't suit her either. She looks much better dark. I think she's trying to be a bit like Amy Winehouse. Lily should stay the way she was when she had just arrived into the limelight, because everyone loved her then.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SEX AND THE CITY!
I'm going to see Sex and The City: The Movie this weekend. I can't wait!

I dipped in and out of the TV series, but I've read some really great reviews. Some of my friends have even seen it three times!

I've heard that despite its length, it's so good that the time flies by!

FERN'S LET HERSELF DOWN
I couldn't believe Fern Britton's revelations that she owed her drastic weight loss to a gastic band.

It's nothing to be ashamed about, but she should have come clean. Her fans would have respected her more.

But I don't think how he she lost the weight is the main issue. She looks great, and that's what counts.

CHERYL'S LOOKING SKINNY
I was really concerned when I saw a recent picture of Cheryl Cole.

She has lost too much weight after her marriage troubles with Ashley that it's frightening.

It's a shame, because she used to look great before. She's one of the most fancied women in Britain, but she won't keep that title if she stays looking like she does.

I hope she puts on some much-needed weight soon.

I'M LOVING.....
Radiohead's The Best Of album. I've always liked them since I was little. I'm hoping to see them this summer.

MY DIARY
Last week I went out in Greenwich to The House Club & Terrace with BB twins Amanda and Sam. And then, of course, I was glued to my telly watching this year's show!

This week I'm going to watch my sister Natalie's annual showcase at her university. She's doing an MA in writing for broadcast. It will be good to see what she's been so busy with. Then I'm taking mum for dinner at Claridge's - just because Gordon Ramsay's hot - followed by a ghost tour around London.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:22

Nikki Grahame 17.6 kirjoitti: SAD ABOUT SHARON!
I couldn't believe it when I heard that Sharon Osbourne is leaving The X Factor. She's like the mum of the show and is always nice to everyone. I don't want her to leave!

But I do think it's great that Cheryl Cole is going to replace her as a judge. She's going through a hard time at the moment, so it's a good chance for her to take her mind off things. Cheryl started out on Pop Stars: The Rivals so she's in a great position to give advice.

LOVING BIG BROTHER
I think this year's BB is going to be a lot better than last year's. There are lots of young people so there could be lots of love stories. I think Jennifer and Dale make a great couple. She's said she has doubts and if they were on the outside world she doesn't think she would fancy him, but in those circumstances, you never know what will happen. Look at me and Pete!

I'm finding Kat slightly irritating and Mikey's voice so annoying. I have to mute my TV when he starts talking!

NEVER PHONE AND DRIVE
I read that Jordan was fined £200 for driving while using her mobile phone. It's so easy to be tempted to use your phone while behind the wheel.

I learnt the hard way - I crashed my car while speaking on the phone. I literally turned my car upside down and had to go to hospital after hitting my head. I never read text messages and try to use my hands-free set all the time.

I FEEL SORRY FOR FERN
Fern Britton missed a few This Morning shows after it was revealed she had gastric band surgery.

It must be very upsetting for her, as everyone is talking about her weight. I feel sorry for her because I think she's probably quite embarrased about it all. I love you, Fern!

I'M LOVING....
These new keyrings from Vodafone for £40 - they have satellite navigation and simply plug into your phone! I got one for my dad for Father's Day.

MY DIARY
Last week I filmed a new BBC show called Scene Stealer with my friend Ebony. We appeared as judges with the presenter, Geoff Leach - he's so fit! It was really fun. I also went to a party for the website launch of http://www.sweemo.com, a new online experience trading community - you can bid for unique experiences like cooking sessions with a top chef.

This week I am off to see the new cast of Wicked at London's Apollo Victoria Theatre. I've heard it's really good. I also plan to go shopping for a new wardrobe - I'm bored of my clothes!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:23

Nikki Grahame 24.6 kirjoitti: I'M LOVING THE BB TASKS
The tasks in this year's BB are brilliant. The crisps task was disgusting, though, and I would have refused to take part. And they didn't even pass!

The musicial instruments task where Mario tried to take charge was interesting. Although he's irritating, he's also quite entertaining.

LOVING JOAN RIVERS
It was hilarious to see Joan Rivers thrown off Loose Women for swearing live on air. I think she's brilliant and looks so glam without being over the top. And with her on the show the others couldn't get a word in edgeways.

I love Loose Women but I don't think they did the right thing by throwing her off.

AMY NEEDS A FEED
I think it's really good that Amy Winehouse was taken to hospital last week after fainting at home. I think she'll be well looked after.

There have been concerns about Amy's health for months now. Last year she was admitted to a hospital suffering from "severe exhaustion". I think her dad should take her home and cook her a good Sunday roast. Or she should go to Champneys spa where I'm going soon! It's much better than rehab.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JAMELIA
I'm really happy for singer Jamelia, who recently married her footballer boyfriend Darren Byfield.

It was nice to see a low-profile wedding for a change. Their relationship is probably more likely to last because there will be less pressure on them.

I'M LOVING....
The Nokia Green Room on T4. It's really funny. They have loads of musicians in the Green Room and then film them performing.

MY DIARY
Last week I went to an OK party to celebrate its ongoing worldwide success. It was brilliant. Danielle Lloyd was there looking gorgeous. Afterwards, we went to a nearby hotel and partied all night. I got caught trying to to steal a bottle of vodka from behind the bar, but said I was just trying to find my friend Megan! Megan's one of my best friends - she's my hairdresser - and a few days after the party she cut my hair at her HOB salon in Northwood.

This week I'm so excited because I'm going to see Radiohead. I'm a massive fan, so I can't wait! I'm also going to Norwich to have a meeting with Beat, an eating disorder organisation I'm going to be working with.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikki Grahame 9.7 kirjoitti: CHERYL AND ASHLEY ARE GOING STRONG!
I'm really pleased that Cheryl and Ashley Cole's marriage seems to be working out. They have managed to hold their relationship together despite everything and hopefully they will be stronger now. And Cheryl's looking much healthier and happier as a result. She was picture wearing a pair of high-waisted jeans recently and looked similar to Eva Longoria.

BEX IS BRUTAL
I'm struggling to watch Big Brother without getting upset. Bex is turning nasty and she's always looking for an argument. Cutting up Mohammed's belt was a horrible act and she should have been thrown out for damaging someone else's property. Perhaps she has been bullied in a past life and wants to treat others badly now, but she's making herself extemely unpopular.

GET OVER HER, RHYS!
I was sad to see how upset Rhys Ifans has been since his split from Sienna Miller - the actor seems to have taken it fairly badly. To be honest I have never been a fan of Sienna's anyway, and my feelings certainly haven't changed. I hope Rhys gets over her as quickly as possible.

BROOKE'S PAIN
I was very sad to hear that Brooke Kinsella's 16-year-old brother, Ben, was stabbed to death. It must be absolutely awful for her and her family and I hope they are OK. Nothing can justify carrying knives. I don't understand why so many young people carry weapons today - surely they are aware of the dangers. I hope they find out who did it and they are brought to justice.

I'M LOVING.....
Famous by Sue Moxley Concealer. She's a make-up artist to the stars. I love the concealer because it makes my skin look fresh and flawless.

MY DIARY
Last week I spent a couple of days at Champneys in Henlow for my mum's birthday. We had some lovey Spa treatments and I'd like to thank Lorraine for making it such a great celebration. I also took part in The Asics British 10K. London Run in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care, which was fun! At the weekend, I went to the O2 Wireless festival 2008 and the Men's finals at Wimbledon, so I've had a pretty busy week!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikki Grahame 15.7 kirjoitti: MAMMA MIA! FILLS ME WITH DREAD
I must be the only person in the country who has absolutely no desire to see the new Mamma Mia! movie. I love musicals, just not in a cinema format. I actually walked out of Moulin Rouge! because I hated it and I didn't really enjoy hairspray, either.

The 70's era of music just isn't my cup of tea, and no amount of persuasion could get me to see that film!

BB GETS GIRLY
I think the new Big Brother housemates, expecially Sara, are brilliant. I think she fancies Rex and Darnell but doesn't mind who she gets! I reckon Maysoon like Mo and I'd love to see them get together. She's really pretty and not full of herself - despite being a succesful model. Belinda is hysterical, but if I had to put up with her snoring, I'd probably put a pillow over her head!.

MICHELLE AND ANDY'S SAD SPLIT
There have been a lot of stories circulating about Michelle Heaton and Andy Scott-Lee's marriage break-up and I just hope they can work things out amicably. I am sure Michelle won't deny that she's wrong in some respects but she's not with anyone else. They definitely won't get back together though - some things just aren't mean't to be. I'll miss staying over at their house.

CHARLOTTE AND GAVIN TO BE SITCOM STARS!
Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson apparently want to star in Gavin & Stacey and I think they'd be brilliant!. I'd love to see them play a naughty teenage couple - a bit roughed up and away from their glam life. I'm loving the new series of The Charlotte Church Show and I'd love them to do a fly-on-the-wall show like Jordan and Peter - I'd definitely tune in!

I'M LOVING.....
Harrod's pets department. They've got some great outfits for my dogs, Baby and Thumbelina, and even sell wardrobes to put all their clothes in. I could easily spend hours in there! (there is an absolutely gorgeous pic of Baby in a furry jacket atop this item )

MY DIARY
Last weekend I celebrated my good friend Michelle Heaton's birthday at London's Paper nightclub. It was great to catch up. I've also been filming my Big Brother's Little Brother updates. This week I'm going to a joint birthday party for Liam and Brian from last years Big Brother. I'm trying to take it easy for the rest of the week, though, because I've been so busy lately! I ran The Asics British 10K London Run in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care recently and would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who sponsored me.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:24

Nikki Grahame 22.7 kirjoitti: JUDE AND LILY GET TOGETHER
I saw Jude Law and Lily Cole when they were at a Readhead gig. She looked fairly disinterested as though he had dragged her there. Jude is 16 years older than her and I believe he's just trying to rekindle his youth with Lily. He has a receding hairline. I think he should just shave it all off now and stop kidding himself!

LUKE CAN DO BETTER!
I can't believe Luke and Bex have been snogging in the Big Brother house! I still can't stand her - I think she's turning the place into one big food fight - but I'm warming to Luke I think he just wants someone to be close to. He could do a lot better than Bex, though, and if he really has a girlfriend on the outside, then what he has done is completely out of order.

ROCKER RONNIE'S ANTICS CAUSE A BIG STIR
Ronnie Wood is the latest celeb to have allegedly got hiimself a younger girlfriend. If it is true, going off with 20-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova suggests that he's having problems, and not just with his wife. I feel that he needs to stop drinking and let his family talk some sense into him. Maybe then he can start to sort out the underlying issues.

BRAD AND ANGE CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF THEIR TWINS
Brad and Angelina have now got six children - they could start their own acting school! I'm really pleased for then and they seem like such brilliant and loving parents. I reckon they will try their best to give their children a relatively normal upbringing, even though it may be hard. The fact that they gave the £5 Million fee for the babies' firsts photographs to charity is wonderful. I really wish more celebs were as generous as that. Congrats guys.

I'M LOVING...
Juju Jellies. They're really comfortable and so cheap that you can buy different colours to go with every outfit! Visit
http://www.jujujellies.co.uk
(if like me you have no idea what she is talking about (but unlike me you haven't seen the pic - then they are sandals! - she's included a pic of a bright yellow one)

MY DIARY
I'm going to the Cartier Internation Polo day. I love it - there are always loads of fit men and its a really good atmosphere. It's a great opportunity to get dressed up and drunk too! On Wednesday I'm taking part in the Celebrity Driving Challenge in aid of Help For Heroes at the British International Motor Show in London. I'll be up against the likes of The Apprentice's Alex Wotherspoon and Danielle Lloyd!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikki Grahame 29.7 kirjoitti: BIG BROTHER NEEDS TO MIX THINGS UP
The heaven and hell separation in Big Brother has been OK, but I think they should mingle the groups for the tasks as there have been no arguments - which makes it really boring to watch. Rex is my favourite housemate - his strops make me laugh so much. He's got a massive ego but somehow it's strangely attractive!

GABRIELA'S MISCARRIAGE HEARTBREAK
I was sad to read about Cheeky Girl Gabriela Irimia's miscarriage with Lembit Opik. But the fact she never told him about it impies to me that they probably weren't that close after all. Lembit must have been gutted to hear the news. They really need to talk to each other, although I'm not sure if their relationship can be rekindled after Gabriela went to the papers, So sad....

GIVE PEACHES A BREAK
I saw Peaches Geldof at The Dark Knight Premier, and she was looking as beautiful as ever - she even gave me a cuddle. I was shocked to hear about her collapse the day before. She's under a lot of pressure at a young age, but she's a great TV presenter and style icon. She works really hard and I think she just needs a nice holiday in the sun to relax and slow down for a bit.

AMY DOESN'T NEED BLAKE
Amy Whitehouse's hubby, Blake Fielder-Civil, has been jailed for 27 months - but the longer he stays in prison, the better, because she's better off without him, if you ask me. She was amazing at Glastonbury and seems to be getting back on her feet finally. The last thing she needs is him doing her any damage.

I'M LOVING......
My little Pony - it's their 25 year anniversary this year! If I were to design my own, it would have perfume in one end and bubble bath in the other! (this made me and the ultra cute piccie! - wonder which end would have the perfume )

MY DIARY
Last week I went to The Dark Knight Premier in London's Leicester Square, which was fab. I was interviewing celebrities for Big Brothe's Little Brother and spoke to Michael Caine! It was a real honour to be at the biggest film premier of the year. This week i'm planning to chill out and relax. I want to go shopping and get some new outfits. The weather's supposed to be sunny, too, so I'll be able to take my dogs, Baby and Thumbelina, for picnics.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikki Grahame 5.8 kirjoitti: BIG BROTHER FINALLY GETS TOUGH!
I couldn't believe how horrible Rex was to Rachel and Maysoon after seeing their audition tapes - it's not like they'd done anything nasty, I'm still glad Bex left, although Luke was looking a bit lost last week. As for putting so many people up for eviction, the housemates left BB with little choice after constantly talking about nominations!

NEW FEARS FOR AMY
I was really worried about Amy Winehouse after she was rushed to hospital last week. It's been said that her drink was spiked, or that she had a reaction to prescription drugs but, whatever's happened, I think she needs to be put into a specialist clinic where someone can keep an eye on her. Her hubby Blake says he wants her to move away from London, but I think he's the worst influence of them all.

MADONNA STILL LOOKS FAB!
Madonna may be looking a bit rough lately, with her thin arms and gaunt face, but to be honest, when your're approaching 50 and have done everything she has, I think your're entitled to an off day every now and then! She looks amazing for her age and seems to keep herself fit, but I think it's time to ditch the leotards!

HAPPY FOR MICHELLE
Michelle Heaton is my good friend, and I really miss her since she moved to Ireland. I hope we can catch up again soon. She's got a new man, Hugh Hanley, and I'm really happy for them both!

I'M LOVING...
My By Caprice Lingerie The clothes are really pretty and lacy and I like them because they're practical as well as sexy - you could comfortably wear them all day.

MY DIARY
I went to the Cartier International Polo 2008 Tournament the other week with my mum. We partied with Simon Webb and Duncan James from Blue but didn't watch any of the Polo. Oops! I also took part in the British International Motor Show's driving challenge. My team lost, but it was all for a good cause - the Help For Heroes campaign. I'm going to Beach Blanket Babylon soon, Rex from BB's restaurant - I can't wait!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 07 Syys 2008 19:25

Nikki Grahame 13.8 kirjoitti: FURIOUS ABOUT REX'S NICOLE!
It's really annoyed me that Rex's girlfriend Nicole has been sent into the Big Brother house. Something like 25,000 people try to get onto the show every year and, as far as I'm concerned, she has just got a free ticket. To be honest, she seems like quite a nice girl, but it just doesn't seem very fair. She doesn't look like she's into Rex that much, either!

SAM AND LI-LO SEEM REAL
I've heard that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Robinson are planning to get married. They certainly seem very serious about each other and Lindsay seems much more settled these days. A lot of people are saying their relationship is a publicity stunt, but if they do take the next step, it will prove everyone wrong. Good luck to them!

I WOULD BUY LEONA'S CLOTHES
I was really pleases to hear that Leona Lewis is in talks with Topshop to have her own fashion range. I think she is such a down-to-earth, lovely girl and she's so talented. It is great to see her doing well and I really hope it goes ahead. I am a massive fan of Topshop and would definitely buy her clothes, I think she is a great role model to younger girls because she is curvy, too.

SIENNA NEEDS TO MOVE ON!
I read that Sienna Miller's new man, Balthazar Getty, has gone back to his wife. I think people are starting to laugh at Sienna, and she really isn't painting herself in a good light. Getting involved with a man who has a wife and children is just a no-go area. My advice to her? Quit now and save face!

I'M LOVING....
Posie Tint by Benefit. It's like nail varnish but you paint it on your cheeks - and the gorgeous colour lasts much longer than powder. It doesn't break up, either - like some compacts.

MY DIARY
I went to Pride in Brighton the other week with my best friend Megan and two of our gay friends and we had a ball! Last week I went to see the Mystery Jets at Field Day in Victoria Park - I'm a huge fan. This week we are taking my dad out for a surprise meal for his birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad! and then I'm going to see Supergrass at Get Loaded In The Park 2008. I'm really enjoying going to lots of summer festivals this year.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikki Grahame 20.8 kirjoitti: THE X FACTOR IS BACK
I'm loving the new series of The X Factor. The audition stage is always my favourite part of the show. I think Cheryl Cole was the perfect replacement for Sharon Osborne. If anyone knows the format of the show, it's her - she started out on Popstars: The Rivals, after all. I'd love Cheryl to get the 14 to 25 year olds as her category and for Simon to get the groups - just because he clearly hates them!

JEN AND DALE'S LOVE SQUARE!
I really don't understand the love affair between Big Brother's Dale and Jen - they're both supposed to have been spending time with their exes! Jen needs to remember that she's still married, so not to rush into anything. I did photo shoots with Pete Bennett when we came out of the house, but back then I was genuinely in love with him. I'll be interested to see what happens with these two in a few weeks time...

POSH PUTS ON WEIGHT AND LOOKS GREAT!
Now that Victoria Beckham has put some weight on, she looks so much better. In my opinion, she was skin and bones before and was under a lot of pressure to be a style Icon. I think she could do with putting on even more weight, but she's definitely heading in the right direction and is glowing and looking healthy at last. She looks much sexier with curves too. Good on her!

PEACH GETS MARRIED!
I think it's great news that Peaches Geldof got married in Las Vegas - it could be just what she needs. She's had a rough time lately, but she's a lovely girl and I hope it works out for her and Max Drummey. She might have been a bit hasty tying the knot so soon - they had only been dating for four weeks - but I think Peaches knows what she's doing. Good luck to them!

I'M LOVING....
Freederm Gel. I've tried loads of spot creams and this one is the best. You only need a tiny bit and it works straightaway, drying out the spot and reducing redness. I swear by it!

MY DIARY
Last week I went to a meeting for the eating disorders charity, Beat. I chatted wth girls suffering from anorexia and am trying to raise awareness that its an important issue that needs funding. This weekend I'm going to my friends' wedding party and I can't wait. I'm also planning on getting a new hairstyle as I'm really bored of this one after three years!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Nikki Grahame 26.8 kirjoitti: NKOTB MANNKOTB MANIA AS THE BAND REUNITE!
I'm so excited that New Kids On The Block have reformed. They're performing in London on 8 September and I am so going! Jordan Knight was my favourite, I had their posters all over my wall. They seem to have matured into good-looking men and I hope all the old fans will stick by them. Although I think they'll appeal more to mums now rather than teenagers!

THE BB FINAL IS LOOMING....
The Big Brother final is this week and I'd really love to see Darnell win. He's been consistent from the start and is the most genuine housemate. He isn't afraid to say what he thinks and always stands his corner. I think Rachel should come second, followed by Rex - who I hope will fix me up with one of his fit mates when he comes out!

JADES CERVICAL CANCER TRAGEDY
I was shocked to hear that Jade Goodey has cervical cancer. It must be really awful for her and I hope she has the support of her close family and friends. I'm sure she will get the best care available - she just needs to keep her head down and concentrate on getting better - although it can't be easy when the whole country is watching you. Get well soon, Jade.

THE X FACTOR STILL ROCKS
I'm still loving the X Factor and was amazed by Rachel Hylton's rendition of Amy Winehouse's You Know I'm No Good. She's a single mum who has five kids and the show could change all of their lives - she should be in the final. The show is great because it gives absolutely everyone a chance, although it would be nice to see someone in the older category do well this year as it always seems to be the young contestants who win.

I'M LOVING.....
National Dog Adoption Month. There are thousands if dogs in the UK that need a new home. I adore my two Chihuahuas, Baby and Thumbelina, and this is a really great cause. Visit http://www.dogsblog.com for information about adoption. (There is a nice pic of Nikki taking baby for a walk (whilst talking on her mobile) with this item ).

MY DIARY
Last week I went to the V Festival in Chelmsford for the weekend and had a great time with my friends. The Stereophonics were my favourites there - they're the most amazing band I've ever seen live - and I loved The Kooks, too. It was also my friend Alana's 24th birthday and my other friend Sarah gave me a makeover for the party - I'd been looking forward to it for ages!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”