Big Brother UK 2009

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Big Brother UK 2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 23 Huhti 2010 12:34

Sophie on taas vaihteeksi esitellyt sulojaan Nutsissa.

Kuvat löytyy täältä: http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/ ... her-005511
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Huhti 2010 19:14

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Reade: 'I want boobs to look massive'

Kuva

Reality TV star Sophie Reade has claimed that she wants to enhance her 30GG breasts further.

The Big Brother winner, 20, also revealed that she will pose for the US Playboy later this year.

Speaking about her assets, Reade told the Daily Star Sunday: "I really want to get my boobs done again, I want them to look massive. If I have a second op then hopefully I'll be able to give Jordan a run for her money.

"At the moment I think they look really natural but I want them to be even bigger. Boys love big boobs, in my experience. When they talk to me they just stare right at them!"

When asked about her nude photoshoot, she said: "It's always been an ambition of mine so I'm really excited. But I'm also nervous. There's a lot of pressure to get it right - they don't just pick anyone to feature.

"One of my friends has stripped for them in the past so I've been getting tips from her. And my mum's been really supportive as well."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 15 Tammi 2011 20:24

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Kenneth Tong causes Twitter controversy

Big Brother 10 contestant Kenneth Tong has caused controversy on Twitter by criticising women who aren't size zero.

The reality star posted a series of messages about his "Size Zero Pill and Campaign", leading to him becoming a worldwide trending topic on the micro-blogging site and receiving messages from celebrities blasting his comments.

He wrote posts such as: "Thankful for this global opportunity to help girls all over the world know that to be skinny is to be perfect & to be fat is unacceptable."

Rihanna replied saying: "This is exactly why girls are doing everything to destroy their bodies! Girls are dying all over the world because of ignorant individuals like this!"

She then tweeted: "Young ladies, love yourself! Your skin, your booty, your hair... You're all beautiful! Keep your hearts pure! Love and laugh, and live life," which was retweeted by Katy Perry who added: "PREACH!"

Rochelle from The Saturdays said: "Your tweets are upsetting a lot of people, including myself! It's very vile! Twitter isn't meant for people like you!!"

Other stars such as One Tree Hill actress Sophia Bush and Jessica Origliasso from The Veronicas also criticised Tong.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Sophie Reade 'cheated on by footballer'

Sophie Reade has revealed that she has been cheated on by her footballer lover Mario Balotelli.

The Big Brother winner claimed that the Manchester City star slept with her best friend Faye Evette at his flat on New Year's Eve, and that she was then thrown out barefoot in the middle of the night by Balotelli's friend upon learning the truth.

She told the News of the World: "I feel utterly betrayed by Mario. I really cared for him and he insisted he felt the same way about me. I would never normally date a footballer because they have such bad reputations. Mario seemed very different.

"We were in his downstairs bedroom when I noticed Mario and Faye weren't there. I got suspicious because his friend seemed to be standing at the door as if to stop me coming out. I ran upstairs to the living room to look for Mario but he wasn't there. Then I came down again to see Faye coming out of the other bedroom. I knew something had happened.

"I confronted him but then one of his friends came up to me and said, 'I think it's about time you left.' I was literally shoved out of the flat with no shoes on and left barefoot in a little black sequined party dress in the freezing foyer. It was 4am and I had to call my mum and ask her to pick me up. I was devastated."
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 19 Touko 2012 01:28

Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 19 Touko 2012 02:18

No jopas. :( Kevyet mullat Sophialle.
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

janne
Verokarhu

Viesti Kirjoittaja janne » 19 Touko 2012 21:33

Harmi, että kuoli noin nuorena :( . R.I.P Sophia.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”