CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBBUK 6 live -ja spoileriketju

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Tammi 2009 15:35

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Coolio shows off free clothes to Michelle

Kuva

Coolio showed off his "one off shit" to the housemates while unpacking his suitcase last night.

The rapper later revealed to Michelle that as well as "Dolce and Louis", he wears "Italian brands you’ve never heard of".

While holding up a black jacket, which he referred to as "a Coolio original", he claimed that it was made for him in Italy. "This is the stuff we’re going to sell," he said.

After showing Michelle a pair of $4,000 shoes, he told her that 85% of his clothing is from "a lot of sponsorship".

"I would never pay for them, I don’t want to spend $4,000 on shoes," he said. He added that he never likes "wearing the same thing twice", prompting Michelle to comment that he is in a "fortunate position" to be given free clothes for sponsorship.

"Now you see why I was worried about my bag," he remarked.
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Tammi 2009 15:37

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Tommy favourite for first eviction

Kuva

Tommy Sheridan is the bookies' favourite to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house when the time comes to evict the first housemate.

The outspoken politician was given odds of just 25-1 to win, which makes him the joint outsider along with La Toya Jackson.

Tommy, who was booed as he entered the house, is currently studying law with no regular income and has admitted that money was behind his decision to take part in the show. Before entering the house, he said: "I'm a full-time law student with fees for three full years in front of me. Now I'm offered a three-week contract that may not even last three weeks."

It has also been reported that Tommy was warned of the dangers of taking part by friend and fellow politician George Galloway, who was ridiculed after imitating a cat in the fourth series.

Verne Troyer is the favourite to win the contest.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Tammi 2009 15:38

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Tina admits to 'massive mood swings'

Kuva

Tina has warned her housemates about her addictions and mood swings.

The Shameless star confessed: "I suffer from massive mood swings and I've had most addictions from food to Diet Coke, to crisps and chocolate."

Tina, who has not touched an alcoholic drink for ten years, continued: "I’m neurotic and eccentric. I’ve been diagnosed with OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and being bipolar. I do everything to extreme."

Producers reportedly hope that the Scouser, who has recently lost over four stone, will bring some drama to the show.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Tammi 2009 15:47

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Terry to secretly nominate housemate

Kuva

Head of House Terry is to choose who he wants to be up for eviction in a surprise twist tonight.

His special title brings immunity from eviction and a private luxury bedroom but his housemates are unaware that he also has the power to expose his new friends to the public vote.

Terry was entrusted with watching the housemates during the first task to see who had the most inflated opinion of themselves. Big Brother secretly told him that he will then have the power to nominate that housemate for eviction.

The Credit Crunch task saw the celebrities rank themselves in order of importance for positioning on an upcoming episode’s closing credits. Only one contestant could grab the ‘starring’ credit and after a brief debate, Tommy decided the credits should be listed democratically and thus alphabetically.

The politician is the bookies' favourite to get the boot.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Tammi 2009 15:48

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Terry struggles with Head of House role

Kuva

Terry is struggling to relax into his role as the first Head of House after being chosen by Big Brother for his "civilian qualities" and being a "mere mortal".

A grumpy Ben was called to the Diary Room last night to discover milky cocoa and cookies to be delivered to Terry. "These are for the Head of House, " he said. "We have to bring him cookies and some cocoa."

"Shut up," said Mutya.

"So we have to wait on him?" asked Michelle.

Terry was unhappy about his snack and complained that he did not like milky drinks.

"Is it going to be like this every night?" he called to Ben, who was retreating back into the bedroom. "Can you ask for double whisky?"
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 00:07

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Coolio flirts with Ulrika and Mutya

Coolio has set his sights on both Ulrika Johnson and Mutya Buena and flirted with both ladies within the space of 20 minutes.

As the celebrities were unpacking their belongings on Friday night, Coolio said, "No pictures of a dude, so that's good for me" as Mutya showed him photos of her sisters and her daughter.

Within minutes, the ladies' man had moved on to Ulrika, offering her some soothing words after she complained of a bad back.

He claimed that he would be the perfect man to help her as he is a licensed masseuse, saying: "When this is over with, I'm going to get you out of the house and get you wild and drunk so you take your top off."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 00:10

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Tina 'dumped for being overweight'

Tina was dumped by her long-term fiancé when he stopped fancying her because of her weight.

She told the Liverpool Echo that despite surgery to fit a gastric balloon which helped her lose more than four stone, her partner Stuart still ended their relationship.

He apparently told her: "I couldn't love you any more. But I could fancy you more."

She said: "My weight has always been a massive issue with us. I looked fat and ugly, I had no problems with my talent or intellect - but you don’t take a personality to bed, do you?"

On arriving in the compound, Tina revealed to the other contestants that she had lied to her family about her appearance on the show.

Her daughter Danielle confirmed on Big Brother's Little Brother that her mum had denied that she would enter the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 00:12

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Big Brother gives celebrities talent task

The housemates have been ordered to put on a showcase of their talents for Head of House Terry.

The contestants will be asked to demonstrate the skills which made them famous in order to win some tokens.

The celebrity housemate who is deemed to be the least talented by Terry will be up for eviction.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 20:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Ulrika nominated for eviction

Terry has nominated Ulrika as the first celebrity up for eviction from the Big Brother house.

As Head of House, Terry was told by Big Brother to choose the star who showed the biggest ego during the recording of the Credit Crunch task.

Terry said: "No one I filmed today showed any part of an ego. Only me as I go on about being Head of House. We all have big egos and low self-esteem. That's why we're in the business."

Big Brother reminded Terry that he could not nominate himself and pushed him for an answer.

Terry said: "Ulrika. Not a bad thing necessarily. I just think to say 'I'm the star or co-star' is not an admission of an ego but an admission of 'I don't take myself too seriously', which I know she doesn't.

"It just seems to be that vibe about it to me. Too good for this."

He added that she is a "nice enough girl", but said that "everything seems to get on her nerves about me and the situation".

Terry admitted that he may be wrong in his decision and said he would suffer the consequences if that is the case.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 20:21

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Verne, Coolio swap 'dirty' rhyming slang

Verne has told Coolio about the Cockney rhyming slang that he picked up while filming in the UK.

As well as "apples and pears" and "have a butcher", he also admitted to learning some more off-colour phrases from a cameraman.

Encouraged by Coolio, he said: "I did a hairy monk on her boat race down her Gregory."

Soon after, Verne was called into the Diary Room as he got ready for bed.

He assured Big Brother that he was okay, but admitted to having had a "restless" night's sleep on the hard bed in the house.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Tammi 2009 20:22

Digital Spy kirjoitti: 'Bitchy' Terry jokes about Coolio sales

Terry joked about the sales of Coolio's latest album with Tina and Ben as they sat in the smoking area.

Ben was telling the story of Coolio's dream, in which he shot a man, before Terry interrupted.

"More like having a nightmare about the sales of his last album," he said.

Tina responded: "Ooh, Terry's being bitchy."

Coolio had claimed that his career had been sabotaged by the president of Tommy Boy Records.

He said the company suggested moving on to the next record before a third single was released from his "great album".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:03

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Ben says he rarely sees his father

Ben has revealed that he rarely sees his father.

In a response to probing from Ulrika on the subject last night, he said: "I don’t have a relationship with him."

Despite Ulrika telling him that she was being "inquisitive" and that he did not have to answer, Ben explained that he has always been "very close" to his mum and "didn't have a father figure around".

Describing his parents' split as "unexpected", he added that there was no negativity from his mother's side because "everything’s very separate".

When asked by Ulrika if the situation made him sad, he said: "No, I’ve never known anything else", adding that his step-dad is a "great man" who is "kind of like a father figure".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:05

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Tina reflects on Rhys Jones concert

Tina has reflected on the Liverpool Unites concert held for Rhys Jones where she acted as a guest compere.

11-year-old Rhys was shot dead in Liverpool last August as he walked home from football training.

"It's scary because that kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time," the actress told Ulrika last night, adding that he had a "lovely family" and was "well brought up in a Liverpool suburb surrounded by all that shit".

"It doesn’t bear thinking about," she said.

"I get very emotional about things like that," admitted Ulrika.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:05

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Michelle 'didn't sing' on Liberty X hit

Michelle has admitted to Ulrika that she was not good enough for a lead singing role in Liberty X's number one single 'Just A Little'.

Ulrika had asked former band member Michelle whether she would sing without music after being asked by Big Brother to perform the song as part of last night's task.

Michelle said that there was no chance she would sing without the help of backing music and told Ulrika that she did not contribute vocals to the band's biggest-selling single.

"I didn't sing any of the lyrics," she said. "The girls sung them, I just whispered at the end."

Ulrika joked that Michelle was "a lazy cow", before asking: "Are you serious?"

"I just wasn't good enough to cut it," replied Michelle. "You go into a recording studio, sing the song and then producers decide what goes in."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:06

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Group plays heated game of charades

Tommy's team managed to win a Celebrity Big Brother film quiz this afternoon, but both Terry and Tommy quarrelled with quizmaster Tina.

As the housemates acted out film titles, Terry argued that his team should be awarded a point after he shouted out an answer correctly while his team captain Verne gave the wrong answer.

A stern Tina shouted to Terry that the teams "needed discipline" and that the next person to shout out an answer who was not a team captain would "automatically lose".

Tommy's team eventually won after correctly guessing film titles including I, Robot and Dances With Wolves.

However, a later game of I Spy did not meet with the same success, as Lucy and Ben found themselves having to explain the rules to a confused La Toya.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:07

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Tina: 'It's not Coolio's kitchen'

Tina has complained that Coolio gives the housemates food they do not want and leaves the kitchen in a mess.

The outburst came this afternoon as Tina discussed meal times in the Big Brother house with Ulrika.

She said: "We don't need to have two lots of protein a day, we need one meal a day."

Ulrika agreed, adding: "It would have been nice if Coolio had said, 'Does anyone mind if I marinate the chicken?'"

"It's not his kitchen," shouted Tina. "Without sounding like a wanker, it's everybody's kitchen. Anyway, don't even fucking start me."

Tina went on to criticise the men in the house for not disposing of rubbish correctly, saying: "I hate to say this, but when a man makes a cup of tea and he throws the teabag away, half the tea drips up the side of the bin. When a woman does it, she opens the bin and makes sure it goes in."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:08

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Ulrika brands La Toya 'crazy'

Ulrika branded La Toya "crazy" this afternoon after she discovered that the singer had stored leftover rice in a kitchen drawer.

The mum-of-four became irritated when she could not find the rice, which she had asked La Toya to put away.

"La Toya has moved everything," she told Coolio as she searched for the missing food.

On discovering that the rice had been put in one of the kitchen drawers, she said: "You can't put rice in a bloody drawer, woman."

She added: "Good lord, she's crazy."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:09

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Tina complains about sore tattoo

Tina complained to Ulrika about her sore tattoo this afternoon.

The Shameless actress lifted her trouser leg in the bedroom to reveal a black pattern tattoo on her ankle.

"That looks sore round there, doesn't it?" she asked Ulrika.

"Yeah, but I would stop picking it," Ulrika replied.

As Tina rubbed vaseline into the tattoo, Ulrika suggested that it was sore because "it's a foreign body in your body".

"I've had lots of foreign bodies in my body," Tina laughed.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:09

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Coolio probes Michelle about lesbian kiss

Coolio probed Michelle about whether she had ever kissed another girl this afternoon.

As the group sat at the kitchen table, the 'Gangster's Paradise' singer announced that 75% of the female population have had a "lesbian experience".

"Have you ever even kissed a girl?" Ben asked Michelle, who told him that she had not.

"You're lying!" Coolio said, thumping his fist on the table.

He then went on to probe La Toya, who said that she had kissed female friends but never "passionately".
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 02:17

bigbrotherwebsite.net kirjoitti:Day 4: Lucy joins Ulrika in Nominations

Lucy has been deemed as the ‘least talented housemate’ by Terry, in the latest of the daily tasks, and will therefore face eviction along with Ulrika in this week’s public vote.

The HoH’s reasons for choosing Lucy were that he “didn’t feel engaged” when she discussed her career with the rest of the group.

A final third housemate will join Lucy and Ulrika in the public vote, this celebrity will be again decided by Terry as Head of House during the final installment of the three-part task.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 16:39

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Coolio: 'I've been shot at ten times'

Coolio has revealed that he has been shot at ten times and once "thought he was dead" when a bullet ricocheted off the ground and hit him in the ribs.

He told Tommy and Terry that he grew up in Los Angeles in the '80s where "the average black male wasn’t expected to live past 22 years old".

He described himself as being "22 years past his due date".

The rapper admitted that he had lived "in fear of his life" but had changed for his children. He said of his eldest son: "I changed his life, I did something for myself so he wouldn’t have to do that."

He went on to claim that the only reason he is still making records is because of the difference he makes to people's lives. "I had grown men that are ten, 12 years younger than me saying 'your music changed my life'," he told Terry.

"My voice has made a difference and that's the only reason I'm still making records."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Tammi 2009 16:40

Digital Spy kirjoitti: La Toya predicts conflict in house

La Toya has told Big Brother in the Diary Room that she thinks "everyone will change over the next couple of days".

The singer said that Tina and Ulrika have been "biting their tongues" but are likely to stop doing so as time goes by.

Talking in the luxury bedroom last night, the pair criticised Coolio, with Tina describing herself as "competition" for the rapper. Ulrika then admitted that she has to "switch off a little bit" when he talks and they agreed that he has a tendency to dominate the conversation. Mutya had earlier told Tina that she felt the same.

"I am very loud and very gregarious and very opinionated and dogmatic and emphatic and I also know when to pull back," Tina told Michelle, who said that she should try to "not take it too seriously".

When discussing a possible confrontation, Tina revealed to Ulrika that it is the "story of her life" that when she "battles for a view" everyone has usually "fucked off", leaving her to deal with the situation alone.

"I am bored and irritable and fractious, to use Ulrika’s word, and probably not as easy-going as I should be," she admitted
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”