Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2010 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Elo 2010 14:27

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS: BB News Extra Day 73

All the latest news and snippets from the house...

* Housemates have traced back the origin of John James's issues with Nathan. They theorised that their fallout was only made possible because the Australian housemate threw the 'Save & Replace' task in week five, which resulted in Caoimhe swapping her face for Nathan's, which led to Nathan's eviction and his eventual relationship with Rachael. "The lesson to be learned is not to throw tasks," Andrew concluded.

* Mario asked Sam if he thought he would have been in the final had he entered the house on opening night. The 21-year-old insisted that he still would have been. "I think you and Shabby would have either been thick as thieves or arguing every day," Mario joked. "I would have loved to have been here when Shabby and Caoimhe were here, we would have got on really well," Sam replied. Mario then revealed that he missed the filmmaker and preferred having "one-to-ones" with her.

* David and Andrew have been speculating about their possible task ultimatums and entertained the theory that Carol Vorderman may enter the house to have a date with Andrew.

* Sam told Mario that he wanted to do something "extra dastardly" and came up with a plan to cover the bathroom and living room in grease-proof paper when everyone else goes to bed. "Six [packets] and they're 20 metres each so that’s 120 metres," he plotted.

* Josie has told JJ that she never gets upset in relationships, only angry. "I wish I could cry and get it over, but no, I flip my lid," she said. "I wish I could change that about myself."

* Mario has been attempting to wind Andrew up by following him into the toilet. When the Oxford student begged him to leave as he suffers "stage fright" when being watched, Mario pointed to a nearby camera and remarked: "Self-conscious? You've got that watching you!"

* Mario asked Sam how many times he had auditioned for Big Brother and learned that Sam came close to entering the series last year. "The majority of people in this house have got in here first attempt apart from you, me and Corin," Mario said. "I think I auditioned once for Big Brother 3. I'm not surprised I didn't get in, I was probably as boring as fuck."

* Sam had begun customising his jacket with a kitchen knife before Big Brother called him into the Diary Room this evening. "Big Brother says I can't use the knife to slit my jacket 'cos Big Brother will have to change my name from Sam to Samantha," Sam repeated, before trying out other ways to change his eviction outfit.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 73 #2

* JJ and John James continued to debate who would make the final. John James said: "I just know the mole is in, I think I'm out." JJ said that he feels there will be a few "shocks" with tonight's evictions, saying he'd be shocked if Steve or Mario left.

* Mario joked with John James that the Australian "better not" get a cover shoot with Attitude magazine before he does. Josie asked John James if he'd ever "get naked" for a magazine, to which he replied: "If they photoshopped my willy, I'd get naked".

* JJ pointed out to Sam and Josie that some "top-end" clubs in London turn away ex-Big Brother housemates. Sam disagreed, saying: "We'll be alright getting into clubs."

* David debated with Mario and Andrew about who will be evicted first tonight. David said: "I think they'll hold John until last." Mario suggested that "they might want a shocker at the beginning". David added: "If John does go he'll be booed horrendously, it will be anti-climatic after that."

* David also pondered: "I wonder if our Lord has decided to keep me in tonight?" Andrew joked: "I don't think the Lord will have a say. Does he have a good telephone reception in Heaven?"

* Sam showed housemates his proposed exit routine for tonight. It involved opening Bob Righter's suitcase at the top of the stairs, taking out a fake moustache from the Mexican task, putting it on, and walking out with a silly grin.

* David and Andrew were told off by Big Brother for continually going to sleep in the bedroom. David moaned that Big Brother kept taking their games away from them, leaving them with "nothing to do".
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Elo 2010 09:45

Häätöspoileri:
BBUK 11:n asukas, joka häädetään talosta yhdeksäntenä on... Steve !!!

Steven häätöprosentti: 9,8 %

BBUK 11:n asukas, joka häädetään talosta kymmenentenä on... Corin !!!

Corinin häätöprosentti: 20,6 %

BBUK 11:n asukas, joka häädetään talosta yhdentenätoista on... Sam !!!

Samin häätöprosentti: 14,6 %

BBUK 11:n asukas, joka häädetään talosta kahdentenatoista on... John James !!!

John Jamesin häätöprosentti: 34,2 %

Tämä tarkoittaa sitä, että Josie, Mario, Andrew, Dave ja JJ2 ovat selvinneet BB UK 2010 finaaliin...
...Corin... oli tullut vahingossa kahdesti, muokkasin jälkimmäiseen kohtaan oikean nimen eli .......Samin. //Tirkka
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Elo 2010 20:37

^^Kiitän :thumbsup
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 74 #1

# The housemates all gave reasons for why they are the sexiest person on Big Brother. JJ said it was because of his blue eyes, David pointed out his tattoos and Andrew put it down to his lack of arrogance.

# Josie gave rise to suspicion after she suggested that she and John James used sign language to communicate in secret. "I taught him the whole alphabet once and he remembered all of it," she said.

# Mario and Josie discussed John James's behaviour during his last days in the house. "I think it was the pressure of the house got to him," Mario said. "Same with Caoimhe." Josie agreed, saying: "Sometimes this house can bring out the very worst in people, and sometimes it can bring the very best in people. Weird, innit." She added: "I feel bad when I see people where it brings the worst out, because it's only because they feel so uncomfortable in the environment, and you've got to feel sorry for them."

# The housemates said that they were unsure what to do in the house now that it is emptier. "We're not being lazy, we're just waiting for Big Brother to give us something to do," Mario said. "Is the final usually like this, people not knowing what to do?" David asked. Mario said it is, due to the sudden change in the house. "I can't do what I usually do and wander round chatting to people," JJ complained.

# As Mario walked around with no clothes on, Josie told him: "Andrew's a bit shy around a naked man, Maz." Mario replied: "Okay, let me just chase JJ one more time, then I'll put some clothes on." After Mario left Andrew and Josie together, the Bristolian asked Andrew if Mario cuddles up to him naked. "Yes, he does," Andrew replied. "But you're totally straight?" Josie continued. "Yes, I am," Andrew answered.

# Mario and David chatted about last night's evictions, and who they had expected to go. "Four big guns went, man," David said. Mario agreed, saying: "Steve was a shock goer, and JJ was a shock stayer." They both agreed that JJ survived because it was a 'Vote to Evict' and not a 'Vote to Save'.

# David said that if Govan had stayed and Ben had been evicted in Week Three, he would have walked. He then added that he wished he had gotten to know Govan and that Govan could have come to understand him. "You never know, when this is over there might be a chance," Mario said. When David said that there may not be time, Mario replied: "While there's air in your lungs, there's still time."

# David suggested that John James's eviction might have been down to his comments to Rachael earlier in the week. Mario said of John James's anger: "I do think that some of John's anger might still be with his father passing. I understand underlying feelings manifesting into anger." David said that he felt sorry for Corin getting dragged into arguments with John James and Sam in her last days in the house. He then admitted that John James "got at" him with his criticisms of Corin, leading him to nominate her once when he was "hammered drunk [on God]" in the Diary Room.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 74 #2

* Mario asked Josie: "Would you give Andrew a go?" Josie replied: "If he was ten years older. My brother's 19 so it would be a bit wrong." She added: "John James is the youngest person I've ever fancied," before explaining that her ex-boyfriend was 13 years older than her.

* JJ suggested that Andrew was too attached to his slippers. "I think you need to stop wearing them," he said. "It's like a kid with a comfort blanket. You almost got angry [when we hid them], over slippers." Andrew admitted that JJ may be right, but added: "We've all got our little things." JJ replied: "Yeah, I suppose Mario's thing is wearing no clothes and yours is wearing those."

* As the housemates ate dinner at the kitchen table, Mario said: "I wonder if Cozza and Steve woke up with big hangovers this morning." They laughed and agreed that they probably did. Andrew commented: "It's getting less and less likely we're going to be given a task today."

* David said that Ben told him that he was going to nominate or "face swap" Josie in his last week. "That's why John James said we had to try in that [Save & Replace] task," JJ explained. "Bless him," Josie said.

* David asked: "Do you think John James will go back to Australia?" Josie quietly replied: "Dunno. Probably." JJ said that he thinks that John James will at least wait until Josie has come out of the house. "He'll have loads of models pawing at him," David suggested.

* JJ told Josie that he would try and get Andrew to wax one of his legs, as part of the 'Just Say No' task. "That thing about shaving his eyebrow off, I couldn't do that. Even if he was going to let me do it!" he said, later explaining to Andrew: "I wouldn't want you to be evicted with no eyebrows."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 74 #3

* The housemates played a game similar to Snog, Marry, Avoid where the options were to break a housemate's legs, heart or trust. While Mario said he would break Ife's trust, Nathan's heart and Ben's legs, Josie said she would break Ben's heart, Govan's legs and John James's trust. "Oh my God, imagine breaking John James's trust? He'd never speak to you ever again," she commented after her decision.

* Mario revealed to JJ that this was not his first time in a Big Brother house. "I've been on The Friday Night Project, I filmed a sketch with Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr in the Big Brother 9 house," he described. "We just basically had to live in the house for the day. We had a task which we failed." He then went onto describe the comedians as "really, really nice guys".

* Mario pondered to Andrew: "I think if Sam was here you wouldn’t have passed the ['Just Say Yes'] task, he would have been like, 'Shave your head' - to which the Oxford student protested that he would have followed through for the housemates' 'Perfect Day' tomorrow.

* David revealed to housemates earlier this evening that he had a dream where his wife was being "smoothed over" by his best friend. Later when Josie joked that if David got caught cheating on his wife he could blame being drunk on 'the Lord', the minster replied: "My wife's so beautiful, little does she know how much I'm missing her in these days of our Lord." "She does 'cos she's getting smoothed over by your mate," quipped JJ.

* Josie contemplated what her eviction song might be, with The Wurzels being her number one idea. "Do you reckon Mario's will be about his left bollock?" she asked. After Andrew pointed out that no one has written a song about bollocks, he suggested 'Going Underground' - a reference to Mario's former job as house 'mole'. However when David repeated the idea to Mario, he declared he would not be happy with that song choice.

* Josie and Andrew played a game where they pretended to nominate biscuits to eat as if they were housemates. "I really don’t want to do this but I'm gonna nominate the custard creams 'cos it’s a greedy little bastard," Josie said on her turn. When Andrew, acting as Big Brother, probed her for more information, she added: "Not only does it want two wafers, it wants to be filled with cream as well. I don’t like greedy people, I don’t like greedy biscuits."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Elo 2010 22:41

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 75 #1

* Andrew was called to the Diary Room for over 40 minutes, with the housemates wondering if it was part of the 'Perfect Day' treats. "Do you reckon Andrew could be having his favourite meal in the Diary Room?" JJ asked. "I want a haircut," Mario said. "I'd trade all the things that they've got lined up for me today in order to have my hair cut," he added, unaware that Lee Stafford was soon due to enter the house.

* When Andrew returned from the Diary Room, he warned the housemates: "Guys, if you probe the visitors any more they're going to stop the 'Perfect Day'. And we've got to take care of our own lunch." David asked: "Who has been probing them? I haven't been asking anything." JJ pointed out that he had asked numerous times what the beauty therapists had seen on TV.

* The housemates discovered that Anthea Turner had written her name in the dirt on the kitchen table. "That's cool," Mario said before heading to nap on the sofa.

* Josie and JJ speculated about what could be coming up for their day. "Imagine five minutes with a family member," Josie said. "I'm not really fussed about that," JJ replied. "I can do that every day on the outside."

* David and Andrew talked about the final on Tuesday, with Andrew saying that he was looking forward to meeting the housemates that he didn't meet in the first weeks of the show. "They're all good people. About 85% of them I connected with and about 15% I didn't, in the glory." Andrew asked if David meant Rachael and Govan, with David replying: "I didn't really know Rachael. I could only go on what I felt and not what I knew."

* JJ mocked David for his belief that he was being persecuted by Big Brother. "I like Big Brother," David asserted. "But Big Brother just don't like you?" Josie asked. "They don't like me, but I can't help that," David replied. "They put me up week after week after week, and the public decide to keep me in for entertainment value. Because I was third there in the entertainment value. And last but one to Josie on the fakeness. And last in the arrogance."

* As Josie and Andrew had their hair done by Lee Stafford, Andrew and Lee discussed how good George Lamb's hair is. Josie asked: "Does he dye it grey?" Lee replied: "No, it's natural." Giggling, Josie said: "Sorry George!"

* "You got a missus then, Lee?" Josie asked. "Yeah, I'm seeing Jess, you know from The Real Hustle?" Lee replied. "Oh wow!" Andrew exclaimed. "Lucky you!" He excitedly added: "Will you say hello to her from me?" Lee said he would and chuckled as he asked: "You're a fan of Jessy, then?"

* When Andrew told JJ and David about Lee's girlfriend Jess, David was unimpressed. "And he just had to throw that in there, he couldn't just say he had a partner," he said. Andrew defended Lee, saying: "No, he was asked. It wasn't like an Andrew Stone thing." David replied: "But that's exactly what Andrew Stone did and he got slaughtered for it." JJ said: "I know, and I don't think Andrew Stone should have been slaughtered for anything."
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 75 #2

* Lee Stafford joked with JJ about what happened between him and Corin. JJ said that he liked her but "didn't fancy her". Josie added that "no-one ever fancies" her, and that John James was the "first bloke on the planet" that fancied her. Josie on several occasions spoke of how much she "loves" the Australian to Jo and Lee.

* Mario told Andrew that when he sees a guy he likes, he "scans" their shoes, hair and whether they have an engagement ring on or not, "like the Terminator".

* David joked that Josie thinks that "Bristol is the centre of the universe". Josie pointed out that "Bristol was voted the happiest place in Europe in 2008", much to his bemusement.

* When Lee and Jo talked to Josie about the Ultimate Big Brother series, Josie seemed to think that it would start three days after their series finishes on Tuesday. It appears that she is unaware that if she wins, she will have to go back in the house straight afterwards.

* Andrew said that he hopes that they will be able to appear on the 8 Out of Cats Big Brother Special, or at least in the audience. He then spoke about how much he loves host Jimmy Carr.

* The housemates speculated this evening whether a celebrity chef was going to cook a special meal for them as part of their 'Perfect Day'. "The perfect one for me, if I had the choice, I'd have Gordon Ramsay come in," JJ said. "500% Jamie Oliver," Josie added. While David admitted that Jamie Oliver would be a "fun guy", he suggested that Heston Blumenthal would give the housemates a meal to remember. The celebrity chef was in fact Nancy Lam.

* The housemates also wondered what their entertainment would be for the evening. "I'd actually prefer a movie, I know you guys want a dartboard but I'd want a movie," Mario said, before adding, "It would be nice if they could show a combination of our entrances." While JJ argued that the housemates' entrances were probably the least interesting of their stay, Josie commented that she would love to see the housemates' entrance VTs, as she was unable to on the first night.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 23 Elo 2010 15:32

Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 76

* Josie revealed to Mario that she only started wearing dresses eight months ago and her colourful wardrobe was forced upon her after a friend criticised her "morbid" tomboy style.

* David and JJ shared their concern that they may have embarrassed their loved ones during their time in the house. The minister especially worried about his teenage son. "He's got to back to school in a few weeks, all his mates know who I am," he said. "Hopefully he'll be fine, but if not he can come and live with me. I'll teach him things, I'll teach him the way of life."

* David and Mario wondered whether appearing on Big Brother has opened up any lucrative opportunities for the more fame-hungry contestants. While the Welsh housemate noted that Nathan had already returned to his job, Mario reasoned: "He didn't have any big glamorous dreams, though. He had no interest in entering the media or entertainment industry."

* The housemates coaxed David into revealing all about an embarrassing "private" incident that happened to him last night. Although the details of his confession were deemed too 'adult' for live broadcast, David was later seen talking about the "release [of] excess fluids" from his body.

* David and Andrew congratulated each other on making it to the final and shared details of the Big Brother records they believe they now hold. David stated that Mario had dubbed him the 'longest-surviving family man in BB history', while Andrew incorrectly claimed that he had become the 'longest-surviving late entrant' ever, a record that actually belongs to BB7 housemate Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, whose 81 days in the house comfortably beats Andrew's 46.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 76 #2

The latest news and snippets from the house...

* Following yesterday's perfect day, JJ was in the garden admiring Josie's sunglasses. "Simon from Blue gave me them, what a nice bloke," she said, before mentioning she thought he had a Birmingham accent. "I didn’t realise Simon was a Brummie," she stated. "I thought it was more Manchester," queried JJ.

* As the group ate the leftovers from last night's meal cooked by chef Nancy Lamb, Josie praised the food. "That seriously was the best food I've ever had ever, and I like my food," she declared.

* During a conversation about their favourite foods, David talked about a large banquet he enjoyed while on holiday. "I had some of the best food in Indonesia; we had like 40 courses," he said.

* David and Mario had a conversation about some of their former housemates with the Welshman praising Shabby's entertainment value. "Shabby was the most entertaining amusing person in here," he told Mario. "When she was high the house was high and when she was low the house was low," added the ex-mole.

* David, Mario and Andrew were discussing the greatest gifts they had ever received, as Mario said that his was a 'second chance' and David claimed that 'salvation' was his. "Mine's a Mr Frostie," said Josie, explaining she received the ice lolly maker from a friend once.

* David spoke to Andrew at length about receiving gifts without being sceptical as to why he was given them. When the minister asked the student if he had changed his way of thinking in the 'realm' of giving and receiving, Andrew questioned his terminology. "Why can't you just say, 'Have I changed your thinking in giving or receiving?' Why does it have to be in a realm?" he asked.
Digital Spy kirjoitti:DS:BB News Extra Day 76 #3

The latest news and snippets from the house...

* After earlier speculating about whether they would get to hear their favourite Big Brother voice again before they left, the housemates cheered the voice they were talking about when this Big Brother announced: "Housemates can now collect new batteries!" Andrew said: "Shall we just not do it so he has to do it again?" After around a minute, a more demure sounding Big Brother again asked housemates to collect new batteries. Disappointed, David shouted: "Aw, bring the other one back!"

* During the 'Tombola of Love', JJ named the pantomime horse task as his favourite in the house. David stated that 'Ignore the Obvious' was his favourite, while Andrew agreed. Giggling excitedly, the student explained: "When Davina came in, sat on my lap and gave me a cheeky little kiss! That was brilliant!"

* Following a session of enthusiastic dancing, Josie announced: "I need a night out. I've been chomping at the bit for far too long. This horse is ready to ride." The group agreed that the winner will probably get to leave the house for a couple of nights before Ultimate Big Brother, unaware that the series begins tomorrow evening.

* As Josie flicked through the question cards that didn't get drawn from the tombola, she read out: "What would you bring to the Ultimate Big Brother house?" The group went round, mostly saying that they would like to bring what they think they brought to Big Brother 11. "If we were allowed to leave for a couple of days, I'd come back refreshed, recharged, re-energised, back to my old self," Josie said. "If we wasn't allowed to leave, I'd bring fuck all."

* Josie shouted to the group after finding another camera in the bathroom, and noticing that one had been removed and repositioned. Mario suggested that it was in preparation for Ultimate Big Brother. "Shouldn't matter," Josie said. "Just because they're celebrities, they shouldn't get different rules."

* While Mario looked out of the patio doors, he exclaimed: "Look at the moon! I haven't seen the moon in such a long time." Reflectively, he added: "It's a full moon. How funny, we're coming to the end of our cycle and we're going to leave tomorrow with a new moon."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Elo 2010 23:56

Finaalin spoilerit osa 1:
BBUK11:n asukas, joka sijoittuu viidenneksi on... Andrew !!!

Andrew:n voitto (häätö) prosentti: 3,9 %

BBUK11:n asukas, joka sijoittuu neljänneksi on... JJ !!!

JJ:n voitto (häätö) prosentti: 4,5 %

BBUK11:n asukas, joka sijoittuu kolmanneksi on... Mario !!!

Mario:n voitto (häätö) prosentti: 5,1 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Elo 2010 23:59

Finaalin spoilerit osa 2:
BBUK11:n voittaja on...... Josie !!!

Josien voittoprosentti: 77,5 %

Dave sijoittuu toiseksi...

Daven voittoprosentti: 9,1 %
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Joulu 2010 01:11

Digital Spy kirjoitti:McCall: 'No more Big Brother for me'

Kuva

Davina McCall has stated that she does not plan on presenting any new series of Big Brother if it returns on Five or Sky.

According to The Press Association, McCall said: "It would be very difficult for me to step back in time. I spent a year saying goodbye and I feel like I've emotionally said goodbye."

The presenter added that she plans on working to take her mind off the reality show, which would normally be taking place in the summer, with the Celebrity edition usually commencing in January.

"In January I'll be absolutely manic with Got To Dance. And as for May, we're going away for the whole of the summer holidays with the kids."

Got To Dance returns for a second series on Sky 1 on January 9.
You´re welcome!

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 31 Joulu 2010 01:25

^ Parin viikon päästä alkavassa Biggest Loserissa nähdään Davina juontajana. Pitää katsoa jo ihan Davinankin takia. Hieno formaatti btw.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Helmi 2011 16:24

^ Hieno on formaatti juu, mutta brittien versiossa ei ole kehumista. Ovat onnistuneet raiskaamaan ohjelman melko perusteellisesti. Juosten kustu fiilis tulee katsoessa, enkä varmasti jatka katsomista. Davinakin näkyy vain muutaman minuutin ajan punnituksissa, eikä juontajalla ole niin suurta roolia kuin yleensä. Suomen versiokin oli miljoona kertaa parempi. Onneksi mainio aussiversio alkoi juuri äskettäin, eikä käynnissä oleva jenkkiversiokaan ole pettänyt.

Jottei menisi täysin OT:ksi, niin Ladbrokesilla voi lyödä vetoa BB:stä. Aikas todennäköisenä pitävät BB:n comebäkkiä.
Ladbrokes kirjoitti: Channel 5 - Big Brother Specials

To air a new show of Celebrity Big Brother 2011 1.57
To air a new show of Big Brother during 2012 1.50
Both Katie Price and Alex Reid to participate in Celebrity Big Brother 2011 7.00
Scottish Big Brother winner 2012 5.00
London Big Brother winner 2012 4.00
Liverpool Big Brother winner 2012 8.00
Manchester Big Brother winner 2012 6.00
Wales Big Brother winner 2012 6.00
Irish Big Brother winner 2012 6.00
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Huhti 2011 22:20

John James ja Josie ovat ilmeisesti eronneet jokin aika sitten...
unrealitytv.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Josie Gibson is finding John James Parton split ‘really, really hard!’

Kuva

Josie Gibson has admitted that she has been struggling since she split from John James Parton last month.

The pair met in the Big Brother house last summer and after Josie went on to win the show, they moved in together and dated ever since.

However, they broke up just a few weeks ago, with the 25 year old Australian hunk moving home to Oz in a bid to escape the press attention in the UK.

Speaking to Now about how she is coping with being single, Josie said:

‘It’s been really hard. Really, really hard.’

‘When I go back to the flat on my own, I hate it. But every woman’s been through it.

‘This is as famous as I’m ever going to get, but you can be the most popular person and you can still feel the most lonely.

‘Weird, isn’t it?’

The buxom blonde also admitted that some of the problems between them, were caused by the fact that her career was going so much better than his. Her new Channel 5 reality TV show is titled, ‘There’s Something About Josie’ and John James was said to be upset that he wasn’t offered a more prominent role.

Josie admitted:

‘It caused a few upsets, yes, There was a bit of a row over dinner one night.’

‘He was a bit upset. It’s not my fault, I wanted his name in the title too.’
You´re welcome!

knocker
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja knocker » 27 Huhti 2011 22:26

^ No eipä yllättänyt. Toi aussi oli täys pelle muutenkin.
a walking disaster

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 27 Huhti 2011 22:37

^ josie gibson se pelle oli, näkee tosta kuvastaki mikä kusipää se oli/on.

knocker
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja knocker » 27 Huhti 2011 22:41

No joo, peukalonimijä Josie. En ala kiistelee, mutta sen verran myönnyn, että pellejä molemmat.
a walking disaster

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 02 Touko 2011 18:07

Josiesta on tulossa nähtävästi samanlainen julkkistyrkky kuin Jordanista, Martinasta/Eskosta tai jo edesmenneestä Jade Goodystä.
Juttuja pukkaa joka paikasta kokoajan lisää ja lisää...

Kieltämättä hän on kyllä ihan nätti noissa kuvissa. Tosin Photoshopilla saa kaikenlaista hyvää aikaan helposti.
Daily Star kirjoitti:JOSIE GIBSON: THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BIG BROTHER LOVE SPLIT WITH JOHN JAMES

Kuva

JOSIE Gibson today opens her heart about her devastating love split from her hunky Aussie lover John James and how she’s finally come to terms with the break-up.

Barely a month ago bubbly babe from Bristol Josie Gibson was devastated when boyfriend John James Parton, who she met last summer in the BB house, dumped her and returned home to Australia.

Here, exclusively in your Daily Star, she tells JENNIFER DUNKERLEY how it’s only by watching her new reality show over and over that she’s coming to terms with where it went wrong. She also reveals how the pair concocted a “love contract” in a last-ditch attempt to save their relationship.

Fresh faced after a week in Mallorca, Josie Gibson tells us she has finally accepted the fact that John James has gone.

Tearfully, but with her head held high, she says: “He threatened to go but I never believed he’d do it.

“Now I’m left having to pack up the last of his things, with two weeks to find a new flat because I can’t afford the rent on my own.

“I thought we were just on a break but it just didn’t work out. I’ve had to watch preview discs of our new documentary a few times to figure out what actually happened.

Loput jutusta täällä...
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/18 ... hn-James-/
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”