Celebrity Big Brother 4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 22 Marras 2007 23:09

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Chantelle, Preston divorce in 90 seconds

Chantelle Houghton and Samuel Preston ended their 15-month marriage with a 90-second divorce yesterday.

The Celebrity Big Brother 4 stars were not present at the event, which took place at First Avenue House in North London.

Houghton was granted the quick divorce settlement by Judge Alistair Bassett Cross because of the "unreasonable behaviour" of her husband.

The Ordinary Boys singer did not contest the divorce.

Preston and Houghton got married in August 2006 after an April engagement, and were reportedly paid £300,000 by OK! magazine for the rights to their wedding photos.
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Parhaat kaudet: 1. BBAU7 2. BBUK9 3. BBUS8 4. BBAU4 5. BBCAN4

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 27 Marras 2007 14:20

Digital Spy kirjoitti: Chantelle: 'We had nothing in common'

Chantelle Houghton has spoken out about her marriage split from Samuel Preston.

The Celebrity Big Brother 4 pair finalised their divorce last week, and Houghton has claimed that by the end of their relationship they had nothing in common.

Speaking to Myleene Klass on BRMB about their relationship, she said: "I'm happy it's over. I was so unhappy in it. It was a sorry tale.

"I would have loved it to work but we just weren't meant to be. We were so different - chalk and cheese. But it didn't matter back then - we didn't really spend much time talking!

"The honeymoon period wears off. I was like 'Oh God - who are you then?' I moved in with a stranger, we had nothing in common and nothing to talk about."

"We didn't like the same things or going to the same places."

When asked by a listener what she rated Preston out of 10, Houghton answered "6 out of 10".

Commenting on the reality TV relationship between Marc Bannerman and Cerys Matthews, she said: "It's a massive affair - they are 100% gonna get together."
Parhaat asukkaat: 1. Aleisha 2. Nikki (1982-2021 RIP) 3. Paul 4. Dick 5. Charlotte

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Marras 2007 13:40

The Sun kirjoitti: Oh Brother, they're big!

STUNNING Chantelle Houghton goes from BB to DD as she shows off her newly enlarged boobs yesterday.

The Celebrity Big Brother babe paraded her new 32DD assets just a week after finalising her divorce from pop star hubby Preston.

And her sexy red corset made sure she was the focus of attention for photographers at the opening of a new Ultimo lingerie store in Chelmsford, Essex.

Chantelle, 24, ended her marriage to Preston, 25, after just 16 months.

He is famous for being an Ordinary Boy . . . but there's nothing ordinary about his ex.
Kuva Kuva

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 29 Marras 2007 15:55

Punde
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja Punde » 30 Marras 2007 17:34

Onpa se nykyää ruma... tai kaunis... ihan miten tykkää kai...

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 30 Marras 2007 17:48

Punde kirjoitti:Onpa se nykyää ruma... tai kaunis... ihan miten tykkää kai...
Ei Chantelle ole ikinä niin kaunis ollutkaan.. :)

Päällykäinen
Vaihtoasukas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Päällykäinen » 30 Marras 2007 20:01

Hmh, joku sanoisi 'hienon' näköiset kannut, mutta tuntuvat kakalta. :roll:
BB 2007 kohokohta:

Rillin voitolla saisi eurolla satasen... tjooo

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 04 Joulu 2007 19:18

Spencer kirjoitti:Kuvia Chantellesta:
http://www.celebrity-pix.co.uk/forum/vi ... .php?t=143
Voisiko joku uppia näitä jonnekin että näkisin rekisteröitymättä?

Samalla voisi uppia myös Chanellen alastonkuvat joista on puhetta tuolla toisessa ketjussa... :umh:
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 04 Joulu 2007 22:35

Daily Mail kirjoitti: Chantelle reveals: 'My marriage to Preston was a lie'

Chantelle Houghton has described her 10 month marriage to Celebrity Big Brother star Preston as a "complete lie" following reports the Ordinary Boys frontman has rekindled his romance with his former fiancée.

The 25-year-old singer was last month spotted arm in arm with Camille Aznar - the French woman he dumped for Chantelle in 2006.

In a new interview, Chantelle reveals: "It worries me that he's got back together with Camille because it makes me think that our relationship was a complete lie.

"I think maybe he just went out with me because of what was going on around us at the time. So was it a lie? I can't help but think that."

Chantelle was granted a quickie divorce two weeks ago from the musician on the grounds of his "unreasonable behaviour."

The pair are expected to be split their assets 50-50 despite her earnings being significantly higher than his, according to reports.

Of the whirlwind romance, which included a lavish wedding and magazine cover, Chantelle now says: "I just want to forget I was married. I feel embarrassed and I feel like I need to apologise to the people who believed in us."

She continues: "When I married Preston, I was just blind to it. I just didn't think about what I was doing. I was living this great life and I just got swept up in it.

"I know that when I married him I loved him. But then he changed. He wasn't the person I met."

At the time of their split, the Essex-born former Paris Hilton look alike said that moving away from her family to live in Brighton was the main factor that led to the breakdown of her relationship.

Critics claimed the reality show whirlwind romance was merely a money-spinning publicity stunt.

Chantelle, who recently had her breasts enlarged to a 32DD, has also spoken out about her bulimia, telling OK! magazine: "It was towards the end of my marriage, when I knew Preston and I were about to split up."

"But I was doing it when we were together too, and it obviously got worse when we split."

Now, she says: "I'm dealing with everything a lot better. I've had my chance to relax and realise what's important to me."

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 4

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 08 Loka 2008 15:51

The Sun kirjoitti: Busty Chantelle is a swell belle

CHANTELLE HOUGHTON is in urgent need of some new clothes to comfortably accommodate her surgically-enhanced breasts.

Kuva

The Big Brother party babe’s boobs were pouring over the top of her tight dress at London’s Funky Buddha last night.

It’s possible Chantelle still hasn’t updated her pre-bust op wardrobe.

How she didn’t spend the evening crippled with pain is beyond me.

Then again, no doubt her desire to attract attention to her bulging assets outweighed any feelings of physical discomfort.

Such is the life of a glamour girl.
On kyllä tyttö muutunut (huonompaan suuntaan) sen verran, ettei enää meinaa edes tunnistaa. [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 25 Loka 2008 21:02

Chantellen tarina. "Viattomasta" tytöstä kuoriutui uusi Jordan/Jodie. Feikki tissit, feikki rusketus, feikki hiukset, feikki jne. jne. :noup:
Daily Mail kirjoitti: Chantelle paid a heavy price for finding fame on Big Brother - now she wonders if her fairytale marriage was a set-up too...

The delightfully ditzy Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton is giggling about being pursued by the paparazzi. 'It's so exciting,' she beams. 'Sometimes they wait outside my house. How craaazy! The other Saturday, I didn't know they were there. I was driving along and thought that the two cars behind me had been there for a while. "Maybe they were the paparazzi," I thought - and they were. They followed me around for the whole day. It's fun, isn't it? I wouldn't want them not to be there, because then I'd think, "Oh no."'

The chances are, though, they won't be for much longer. Chantelle, of course, was the bubbly nobody from Essex, who entered the Celebrity Big Brother household in 2006 - joining the likes of Michael Barrymore, George Galloway and, oh yes, pop star Samuel Preston - to spice up the series.

She did, winning the public vote and, for a time it seemed, Preston's heart. Lo and behold, before you could say, 'Oh mah gaaaad', a celebrity was born. And everyone wanted a piece of her.

Kuva

There were 'craaazy' amounts of cash being thrust at her for photo shoots, magazine interviews and television appearances. Invites to celebrity bashes. Loads and loads of free clothes.

Oh, and not forgetting a whirlwind marriage to Ordinary Boys singer Preston, and a really, really crazy £1 million magazine deal for the wedding photographs.

But fame is a fickle mistress, particularly when you're famous for well, nothing really.

Today, the girl-next-door is gone. Chantelle has a fake tan, fake breasts and hair extensions. There's no celebrity husband and no million-pound magazine offers.

'I last spoke to Preston when we got divorced four months ago. He was like, "All right. See you later. Goodbye." It was as if the wedding and divorce had never happened. I don't think he ever took it seriously. I married him because I loved him. But Preston changed into a different person on our honeymoon.

'Some days I regret marrying him, and on others I don't. For a while, after we split up, I thought, "Oh, God, no one's going to want to go out with me again. I've been married and now I'm divorced." I was only 24. I carried a lot around with me.'

Chantelle is very candid and open, and no more so than when she appears this week on Piers Morgan's Darker Side Of Fame. She opens up about her battle with bulimia following the breakdown of her marriage and the fact that she drank too much as her career began to stall.

She also reveals that she had breast implants, increasing her size from a 32B to a 34E, because, she says, 'looking back, I did it for the attention. I realise it was a cry for help.'

Chantelle's heady experience of fame has altered her life irrevocably. 'I didn't change; my family says I didn't change,' she explains. 'But the people who I'd known since I was a little girl changed towards me. I'd walk into a party, say hello, but these people wouldn't look at me. They think I'm too good to speak to them. Even people I don't know are like that. People think, "She loves herself. Who does she think she is?" But I'm not confident. I get really embarrassed.'

It would be easy to poke fun at this 25-year-old who tells me she's 'so happy' that her
'career has kicked off again because obviously everyone is interested in my new boobs'.

Easy, but unfair. Chantelle continues to suffer with bulimia. 'When I started making myself sick, I felt like I was getting my anger at Preston out. It was like, "I'll show you". The bulimia's not so bad now, but it's not something that will ever stop.'

She tells me she was also drinking more than two bottles of wine a day because, 'when I'm drunk things feel better', and suffering from panic attacks whenever she left the house.

Kuva

Chantelle may not be the sharpest knife in the box, but she's a sweet, refreshingly open creature; the sort of girl you want to help. Has she seen a counsellor?

'I don't know if I'd trust a counsellor to tell them all my problems,' she says. 'In the past, people I trusted have hurt me. [Inevitably, celebrity has gone hand-in-hand with numerous kiss-and-tells.] It's really hard to trust anyone. I envy my friends, because they can go to a nightclub, get chatting to a guy and go out with him for a drink. I can't do that because I think, "Why do they want to go out with me?" I wouldn't want to put myself in a situation where I go back to their place and there's a hidden camera taping us. It could happen, couldn't it?'

Chantelle concedes she's less naive these days, more cynical. But, like a moth to light, she can't leave the pursuit of celebrity alone. Indeed, she 'touches wood' that the paparazzi continue to photograph her. 'That first year after Celebrity Big Brother, I was given ridiculous amounts of money,' she says. 'And I could have filled four wardrobes with the amount of clothes that were sent to me. And I got a new car, too,' she continues, like a kid reeling off their Christmas list. 'It was only on loan so I had to give it back. I had it for about a year.'

Which was longer than her ten-month marriage to Preston lasted, leading to claims, when they separated last year, that the whole shebang was nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Even Chantelle now wonders if this was the case. 'When we first separated, he was pictured with his ex-fiancée Camille and that hurt. I thought, "Was it all a sham? Was he seeing her behind my back? Was he truthful to me?"' It's a good question. But, then, sometimes, fame has its price, and Chantelle has wanted to be famous for as long as she can remember. She says that, as a little girl, she read teen magazines and 'wanted to be the girl with the new lipstick. I had all the glossy magazines, Sugar, Bliss, Big. You do get dragged into them. The magazines sell you that lifestyle.' she says. 'And that's what I wanted.'

Born in Brentwood, Essex, the younger of two children, her father was a taxi driver and her mother a legal secretary. She remembers that they often went without to buy her the latest trainers, the most fashionable tracksuit. She also remembers dreadful rows.

Her parents separated when she left school at 15. 'I'm glad they split up. I can't remember being happy when they were together,' she says, brushing a tear from her eyes. 'When they split up, my mum was trying to run the house on her own. I wanted to make a better life for myself - and for my mum. I thought modelling was the way I could be rich and famous. I knew I didn't have the body to be a fashion model, so I wanted to be a Page Three girl.

'That was the only way I was going to get the things rich people have. If I could have had a really good education and rich parents, I would have probably swapped my life for that and been a teacher or something really important. But that wasn't an option for me - so I did it my way.'

Chantelle made one appearance as a Page Three girl in the Daily Star and was 'gutted' when she was never asked again. So, she financed her dream to be a rich and famous with job after 'rubbish job'. Her big break came when, after applying to appear on Big Brother, she was asked to appear as a fake girl band singer on Celebrity Big Brother. 'I felt like all my Christmases had come at once,' she says. 'Finally I had the opportunity to do something with my life.'

Kuva

Celebrity Big Brother changed her life forever. She won over the public with her ditzy charm and 'oh mah gaaaad' catchphrase, and a household name was born. 'It was amazing,' she says. 'I thought Preston was going to win. By that time I'd fallen in love with him, but he had a girlfriend.'

Chantelle was whisked to a secret location at a hotel with her mother and, the following day, assigned an agent. The fametastic rollercoaster ride kicked off immediately. 'It was craaazy. VIP invitations were flooding in - I went to the Bafta Awards and was on the red carpet with these massive celebrities. Craaazy, amazing.'

Within three months, Preston asked her to marry him after dumping his fiancée Camille Aznar, whom he'd proposed to days after leaving the Celebrity Big Brother house. 'When he proposed to Camille, I was gutted,' she says.

'Then he texted me to say he felt he'd made a mistake and didn't want to marry her. We got chatting and spoke loads on the phone. It was so natural. He asked me to meet him at his brother's house in east London. I thought no one knew, but the next day it was on the front page of The Sun - maybe the taxi driver had tipped them off.'

Chantelle soon moved into Preston's flat in Brighton. 'I came home from work one night really late and tired. We were chatting and he said, "Do you want to have kids one day?" I was, "Yeah, of course, but I'd prefer to be married first." He said, "Wait there a minute."

'He went to the bedroom and came back with a ring and proposed. Living together was like something I'd never experienced before. It was so sexual and so full on. He was really romantic. He'd stick notes saying I love you on the wall. He'd run me a bath, cook me dinner, buy me clothes. All I'd ever experienced before was being taken to McDonald's. We went to expensive restaurants like Claridge's and Nobu.

'The wedding was such a beautiful day. I know the money was craaazy. Celebrity is crazy, but I'm so grateful to be in this world,' she giggles. 'In 2005, I was just a girl from Essex struggling to be a model. A year later, I'm a celebrity. I'm marrying this celebrity rock husband.

Kuva

'I've got an OK! magazine deal. I've got a million and one paps outside. Elizabeth Emmanuel, who made Princess Diana's wedding dress, is bringing my dress in. I've got a make-up artist on hand. I've got hairdressers. It was craaazy. I didn't really believe in fairy stories as a child. I thought, "That doesn't happen in real-life." But I liked my fairytale.'

The fairytale began to crumble, though, four days into the honeymoon. 'Preston changed,' she says. 'He started being pretentious. I'm not saying that talking about politics is wrong, but he'd ask me a question and I'd think, "I don't know anything about this - why are you asking me?"

'When he was on Celebrity Big Brother he was giggly and was like the boy version of me. Then, suddenly, it wasn't fun anymore. Preston wanted to sit in a quiet pub in Brighton. He'd ask me to go to book readings, which is fine, but that's not where I fit in.'

But she tried. She changed her wardrobe from vibrantly colourful clothes to black. She cut and dyed her hair, too, conceding now that she tried to emulate his ex-girlfriend Camille. But, by March, she'd given up. 'It couldn't go on. I felt like my cheeks didn't work anymore because I hadn't laughed or smiled in such a long time. I wanted to make my marriage work. But I was getting more and more depressed. I didn't know anyone in Brighton. Sometimes I'd not speak to anyone all day, but, if I went out, everyone knew me.

'I had nothing better to do than eat. But afterwards I'd feel rubbish, so I'd make myself sick. Then we had this massive argument and I said, "This can't go on." We'd sit at the dinner table and have nothing to say to each other. He didn't want to be fun anymore or have a laugh.'

She giggles. Today, Chantelle is back in Essex and single. She concedes that there are fewer VIP invitations and less free clothes, but the odd pap continues to hang about outside her house to photograph those new breasts. There's also an underwear line she's hoping to launch.

'I wouldn't change my life for anything,' she says. But I am not quite convinced.

Piers Morgan's Darker Side Of Fame is on BBC1 on Monday at 10.45pm.

Spencer
Ylläpitäjä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Spencer » 02 Joulu 2008 07:30

The Sun kirjoitti: Chantelle: I could be bigger than Jade

FORMER Celebrity Big Brother star CHANTELLE HOUGHTON has joked that her goal in life is to become more famous than JADE GOODY.

Kuva

The busty babe – currently dating Portsmouth striker JERMAIN DEFOE – used to be a professional PARIS HILTON lookalike.

But now she’s setting her sights a little, erm, lower.

A giggling Chantelle told a newspaper: “I might not be the brightest star in heaven, but I could be bigger than Jade.”

She also opened up about her doomed marriage to singer and CBB co-star PRESTON, which plunged her into depression.

Chantelle admitted: “I think maybe he just went out with me because of what was going on around us at the time.

“It was weird on our wedding day. He was pulling silly faces when we took our vows. He took the pee.

“After he told me he never wanted to marry me, we did interviews where we told everyone about how happy we were.

“I lied about being happy.”

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Big Brother UK”