CBB 8/BBUK 2011 Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

CBB 8/BBUK 2011 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Huhti 2011 23:35

Tehdäänpä tämä valmiiksi jo ajoissa, nyt kun kerran uusi kausikin on varmistunut...

Elikkä tämä on tulevan Brittien BB:n yhdennentoista kauden elikkä Big Brother UK 2011:n sekä mahdollisesti myös tulevan Celebrity Big Brother 8:n virallinen uutistopikki...
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: Big Brother UK 2011 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 06 Huhti 2011 14:46

Ekat juontajaspekuloinnit ovat alkaneet...
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Emma Willis, Myleene tipped to host Big Brother

Kuva Kuva
Myleena Klass and Emma Willis

Myleene Klass and Emma Willis are rumoured to be in the running to host Big Brother on Channel 5.

According to the Daily Express, Klass, Willis and Girls Aloud popstar Cheryl Cole are all in the frame for the role. However, Cole's management have previously ruled her out of the job.

Davina McCall, who presented the show for a decade on Channel 4, has also stated that
she will not be fronting the programme on its new home. However, McCall said that the series "has legs" and was a "brilliant part of my life".

She added: "Someone new should present it on a new channel. A fresh start for the show, with me still as its biggest fan looking forward. Exciting!"

Meanwhile, Joanna Lumley, Mohammed Al-Fayed, Amy Childs, James Cracknell, Peaches Geldof, Andy Gray, Martine McCutcheon and Ricky Hatton have all been linked to the first "all-star celebrity" version of the show.
Ja kauden "teemakin" on paljastettu...
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother will have 'decadence' theme

Kuva

Channel 5's first series of Big Brother will have a "playfulness and decadence" theme, claims a report.

The Richard Desmond-owned broadcaster signed a two-year-deal for the Endemol reality series yesterday, which means that the programme will return in August with an "all-star celebrity" format.

According to the Daily Express, which is also owned by Desmond, the Big Brother house will have a "dramatic" makeover following its move to C5.

The house will apparently now include a public telephone so contestants can speak to loved ones, while "regular champagne parties, games and tasks" will ensure the housemates are kept entertained and busy.

Myleene Klass and Emma Willis are the early frontrunners to replace Davina McCall as the host of the reality series.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBB 8/BBUK 2011 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2011 11:29

Reality Bites arvuuttelee uutta BB juontajaa...
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Who should be the new Big Brother host?

Kuva

"Big Brother house, you are live on Channel 5, please do not swear." It has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? By now you've probably got over the shock announcement that Big Brother will be returning in August (so much for a summer holiday!) and if you're anything like us, you're probably already wondering how the new-look BB will shape up in its new home on C5. The house will remain at Elstree and producers are promising that the format will remain roughly the same, but one major difference will be the absence of Big Mutha herself Davina McCall. Plenty of names are currently in the frame to take over from the Queen of Reality TV, so take a look at the list of stars currently tipped for the job.

Emma Willis

Kuva

The early frontrunner for the gig is Emma Willis. She co-hosted BBLB last summer where her genuine passion for the show meant fans warmed to her quickly. She doesn't appear to have any other obvious commitments, she's not ruled herself out and she would guarantee a smooth transition as they switch channels. In fact, the only concern for the production team may be that she is too similar to Davina. Will Channel 5 and Endemol be looking for something a little different?

Brian Dowling

Kuva

He was crowned the 'Ultimate' Big Brother housemate in 2010 and even managed to steal the final words from Davina McCall at the end of the final episode, so would it not make sense for him to kick off the new era? A male presenter may be wanted for a refreshed Channel 5 series and Dowling is clearly a hit with BB's hardcore fans. The only thing counting against Dowling is his recent lack of work. His days on SM:TV are a distant memory and his appointment may been seen as a step back for the show.

Caroline Flack

Kuva

A personal Reality Bites favourite, who has proved on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here Now! that she can make a programme her own thanks to a great sense of humour and a natural talent for live TV. The problem - would she want to do it? Flack has a great gig in Australia and has also been linked to The Xtra Factor. Would she risk damaging her rep on a risky proposition like Big Brother?

Josie Gibson

Kuva

What she lacks in professional qualifications she makes up for with dedicated fans. Despite her recent love split from John James, the Gibson-ites are as strong as ever and will no doubt already be bombarding the Channel 5 offices with requests for the BB11 champ to take the helm. Fortunately for those BB fans hoping for someone with more live telly experience, Gibson has openly admitted that there are plenty of other people more equipped for the job.

Vanessa Feltz

Kuva

There's not many things that would make us not watch Big Brother, but Feltz taking over the reins would probably be one of them. Her disastrous new talkshow has probably ruined her chances, but if Richard Desmond is still a big fan then don't rule anything out. However, if Channel 5 wants the new Big Brother to be young, funny and exciting, they should steer well clear of this broadcasting veteran.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Huhti 2011 14:34

Uusi "Golden Ticket" -kisa käyntiin Daily Starin voimin...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Daily Star to hold golden ticket contest

The Daily Star have revealed that they’ll be celebrating Big Brother’s resurrection on Channel 5 by launching a golden ticket housemate contest.

What they have described as the “greatest newspaper competition ever” will give lucky readers the chance to put themselves forward for a place on the revamped show.

In the build up to its launch in September, the tabloid will be offering five golden tickets daily from Monday to Saturday for two weeks, and the 60 lucky readers who find the tickets will be invited to London to audition.

“This offers the chance of winning a genuine life-changing opportunity for the price of a Daily Star,” said a Big Brother source. “We reckon the nation will go Big Brother barmy. This has got to be the most astonishing prize ever offered by a newspaper.”

The competition is similar to the Kit Kat draw held during Big Brother 7, in which Suzie Verrico won a place in the house after finding a ticket and eventually being chosen to enter in a live game of bingo tombola.

It is rumoured that the new series will be the hottest and most controversial yet. Viewers will allegedly be able to choose the housemates that enter, and a time limit will be put on nominations to “spice things up”.
Entiset BBUK-asukkaat ovat iloisia BB:n paluusta Britteihin...
Daily Star kirjoitti:STARS GIVE BIG BROTHER COMEBACK A THUMBS UP

A HOST of celebrities and former housemates last night welcomed the news that Big Brother will be back on our screens this summer.

Big Brother’s biggest villain Nasty Nick Bateman, 43, said: “The show needed new blood, fresh ideas and new people at the helm. Channel 5 is the ideal channel to sex it up.”

BB2 winner and Ultimate BB champ Brian Dowling, 32, said: “I’m thrilled but I hope they cast normal people and let them make the drama as opposed to interfering.”

BB1 winner Craig Phillips, 39, said: “I think it is the right move going to Channel 5 because the show needed freshening up.”

BB8 winner Brian Belo, 23, added: “I want a proper sexy year where I can say: ‘She’s hot.’ There were too many freaks in the past.” Last year’s winner Josie Gibson, 26, said: “If anybody is thinking of auditioning then do it. I had the best time of my life.”
BB7 victor Pete Bennett, 29, said: “I want to see Channel 5 bring it back from the brink. I hope they let viewers be more heavily involved in picking the housemates.”

BB6 babe Makosi Musambasi, 30, said: “I’m pleased but I hope they choose real people who are not looking for a TV career.”

BB5 beauty Michelle Bass, 30, said: “It’s been part of British culture over the past 10 years and deserves a fresh start on Channel 5.”

BB8 sexpot Chanelle Hayes, 23, said: “I love the show, it transformed my life.”

Celebrity BB champ Chantelle Houghton, 27, said: “I can’t wait to see what changes will be made to it to make it even better.”

Fellow contestant Anthea Turner, 50, added: “It’s saved. Great news!”

And racing pundit John McCririck, 70, said: “I’m expecting a call to appear.”

Big Brother Little Brother co-host Emma Willis, 35, said: “It’ll be like Christmas that lasts three months!”

Berlusconin "partytyttönen" ehdolla BB-asukkaaksi... :roll:
Daily Star kirjoitti:SILVIO BERLUSCONI BABE IN NEW BIG BROTHER

Kuva

RUBY The Heart Stealer, the star of Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi’s notorious “bunga bunga’’ parties, is being lined up for the new Celebrity Big Brother.

Pole dancer Karima El Mahroug, 18, became an overnight inter- national sensation after being named as one of the girls 74-year-old premier Silvio Berlusconi invited to his private parties.

She has even claimed that she saw Hollywood heart-throb George Clooney, 49, and Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, 26, at the secret orgies in Milan.

Berlusconi has gone on trial in Italy over allegations that he paid to have sex with Karima, who was 17 at the time, and 32 other women.

He is accused of giving the saucy young dancer cash and jewellery in return for sexual favours at parties.

He has denied the claims and says it is part of a left-wing plot to oust him. TV bosses working on the new revamped series of Celebrity Big Brother have put Karima top of their list to be a housemate.

An insider said: “She’s got everything we’re looking for. She’s sexy, up-front, been linked to major celebrities and been caught up in controversy.”

Yesterday we revealed that Channel 5 had secured a multi-million pound deal with Endemol UK to bring BB back to our screens this year.

The series was axed last year by Channel 4 after 10 years and many fans were left fuming. Now it is being revived, thanks to Channel 5.

The first show, which will be filmed at its home at Elstree TV Studios, will be a Celebrity Big Brother in August.

Other names in the frame include Hollywood’s meltdown star Charlie Sheen, 45, former Harrods boss Mohamed Al Fayed, 78, Ab Fab actress Joanna Lumley, 64, Only Way Is Essex babes Sam Faiers, 20, and Amy Childs, 21, TV presenter Peaches Geldof, 22, disgraced football pundit Andy Gray, 55, and boxer Ricky Hatton, 32.

Last night Channel 5 head of programmes Jeff Ford said: “We’re hugely excited to have secured the return of Big Brother which will form a key part of this year’s schedule.

“The series has previously captivated a decade of television viewers and we aim to bring Channel 5’s energy, optimism and vibrancy to the series.”

Chief executive officer of Endemol UK Tim Hincks added: “Big Brother has a passionate and loyal fan base in the UK and I’m delighted it has found a new home on Channel 5.

“Ten years on it’s as potent and cutting edge as ever.”
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Huhti 2011 21:24

BBUK etsii uutta päätuottajaa...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:New Big Brother to go ‘back to basics’

Endemol is looking to draft in a big name executive producer to take Big Brother ‘back to basics’ on Channel 5, according to Broadcast.

The show’s production company will apparently hire a new ‘creative supremo’ for its comeback – which was confirmed yesterday – as they look to strip back the format and rediscover elements which made it popular.

The publication claims Endemol is keen to avoid the lavish twists of Big Brother’s later years on Channel 4, even though the new series is set to run for the same length of time. They will also make its multiplatform features a ‘key focus’ and use social media in a more innovative way.

A source ‘close to C5′ said that its owner, Richard Desmond, sees BB as a perfect match for the network.

“Desmond harbours a dream of creating stars for the public, which he can grow and crosspromote in his print titles,” they commented. “Ratings wise, even if it underperforms on last year, it will still shunt C5’s audience youth-wards, which is clearly beneficial.”

Meanwhile, CampaignLive reports that Channel 5 is to begin seeking ‘headline sponsors’ for Big Brother. Their sales director Nick Bampton will hold presentations at agencies from next week to explain the advertising opportunities on offer, which will include product placement for the first time after changes to Ofcom rules. This will allow brands to pay for their products to be included on the show.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 27 Huhti 2011 22:12

Nk. "silmä" tulee olemaan jatkossakin BB:n tunnuksena ja hyvä niin...
List.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother to retain eye icon

'Big Brother' is to keep its famous eye icon when it switches to Channel 5 later this year.

'Big Brother' will keep its famous eye icon when it switches to Channel 5.

The broadcaster and Endemol UK have decided the iconic motif - which has been used since the reality TV show was launched in 2000 - will be kept in place, with designer Daniel Eatock set to create a new twist on the standard eye when the series hits screens later in the year.

However, while the icon will be staying in place when 'Big Brother' transfers from its former home on Channel 4, the show's theme tune could be set to get the chop.

Composed for the original series by DJs Paul Oakenfold and Andy Gray, Channel 5 bosses are still reportedly in talks about whether the legendary track will return or not.

A spokesperson told the Daily Star newspaper: "'Big Brother' will return this summer but expect lots of changes. All we can say is watch this space."

Former host Davina McCall - who fronted the show throughout its entire reign on Channel 4 - has already confirmed she won't be taking part in the new series, and has instead backed former winner Brian Belo for the role.

She recently said: "I've done my 11 years and it's time for a fresh channel, a fresh start, a fresh look, fresh feel - and I think the presenter should be Brian Dowling or Brian Belo, who is the proper true fan, or Emma Willis who I really love."
You´re welcome!

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 28 Huhti 2011 10:54

Brian Beloa ei kyllä erkkikään katsele juontajana koko kautta. Emma Willis taas... :in love:
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Touko 2011 15:30

BB UK:n -auditions sivu on avattu...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Endemol opens Big Brother 2011 auditions

Endemol has launched the official Big Brother 2011 auditions website, which allows wannabe housemates to apply for the show online.

Anyone who is 18 or over and a resident of the UK can sign up at BigBrotherAuditions.com – which we first revealed on Sunday – and fill out an application form, which enters them in to the selection process.

Open auditions will also be held across the country this summer, where fans can turn up to impress in person. More details, including dates and locations, will be revealed in the coming weeks.

Jeff Ford, Channel 5′s Director of Programmes, said: “Channel 5 will bring a completely fresh perspective to the Big Brother phenomenon and, by inviting people to apply for the show online, we hope to assemble the most entertaining and captivating house yet.

“We’re looking forward to seeing the full array of applications, either online or in person.”

The first normal series of Big Brother on C5 will begin in September, preceded by a Celebrity run in August.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0503/news/c5/end ... z1LI9SHKTA
Emma Willis puhuu mahdollisesta juontopestistä..
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Willis would ‘crap her pants’ over BB job

Emma Willis has said she’d ‘crap her pants’ if she becomes the presenter of Big Brother, while narrator Marcus Bentley is reportedly returning.

Willis, who is a favourite to replace Davina McCall as the face of the show, told Star magazine – the new issue of which goes on sale today – that she’s ‘excited’ but ‘terrified’ at the prospect of taking on the job.

“That would be the one thing I would crap my pants over,” she joked. “Nobody wants to follow after Davina and I’m under no illusion that I would probably get a pasting for it, but what can you do?

“It’s no secret I’m a bit of a freaky fan and Davina bigged me up for it as well which was the nicest thing ever. I just wanted to kiss her! That was a really massive compliment.”

She also said that rumoured housemate Charlie Sheen would be ‘amazing’ on the show: “You kind of want an elegant, witty, hot chick to take him on, someone who is not going to take the bait. Who is that woman?”

Meanwhile, The Daily Star claims that Big Brother’s famous Geordie voiceover Marcus Bentley – who narrated all Channel 4 series of the show – is ‘eagerly awaiting’ to get back to work, suggesting that he is set to continue in his role.

Auditions for the first normal series on Channel 5, which begins in September, have been launched today. A Celebrity series will air before it in August.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0503/news/c5/emm ... z1LI9l21GG
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Emma Willis: 'I'd get Big Brother pasting'

Emma Willis has admitted that she would expect to receive "a pasting" if she replaced Davina McCall as the host of Big Brother.

Willis is among those who have been tipped to take over presenting duties when the reality series begins on Channel 5 later this year.

However, speaking to Star magazine, she confessed that she is aware that there would be those who would not like to see her on the programme.

"That would be the one thing I would crap my pants over," she said of the role. "Nobody wants to follow after Davina and I'm under no illusion that I would probably get a pasting for it, but what can you do?"

Willis has also spoken of her delight at receiving McCall's backing for the role, telling the magazine: "It's no secret I'm a bit of a freaky fan and Davina bigged me up for it as well, which was the nicest thing ever. I just wanted to kiss her! That was a really massive compliment."

The mother-of-one is also said to be in the running to replace Konnie Huq on ITV2's The Xtra Factor, but insisted that "so far" she has not been "approached" by either show.
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Touko 2011 20:15

Entinen BB-asukas haluaisi Celebrity BB-asukkaaksi...
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Imogen Thomas wants Celebrity Big Brother spot

Reality TV star Imogen Thomas has said that she would be interested in returning to the Big Brother house.

The former Big Brother 7 housemate hit the headlines last month when it was revealed that she had been having an affair with a married Premier League footballer. However, while she was publicly named by the media, an injunction prevents her from revealing who her ex-lover is.

According to the Daily Star, producers are interested in having her in the celebrity version of the show because of the love life secrets that she might reveal.

Speaking about the show's return, the glamour model told the newspaper: "I can't wait! I think it will be bigger and better and I would definitely consider going in again if they do a celeb one. I couldn't go back into the normal show. Maybe they would want to chuck me in."

Celebrity Big Brother returns in September on its new home at Channel 5.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... -spot.html
Josie ei halua BB -juontajaksi...
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Josie Gibson 'wouldn't host Big Brother'

Josie Gibson has said that she does not want to host Big Brother.

Speaking to Digital Spy, the winner of last year's show explained that although she thinks she has a strong showreel, there are candidates better suited to taking over Davina McCall's role when the show returns to screens on Channel 5.

"I wouldn't like to take over from Davina," she said. "I wouldn't get asked, anyway. "I've been presenting and I've got a really good showreel now but I wouldn't get asked anyway because my experience is not there - not like someone like Emma Willis or Brian Dowling."

Willis, who is currently a contender to take over from McCall, has stated that she would "probably get a pasting" from her critics if she took the role.

However, Gibson admitted that she has a keen interest in hosting a spinoff show along the lines of E4's Big Brother's Little Brother.

"I would love to be involved in BBLB," she added. "Because I've been in [the house] as well, it would be nice because I'd understand what they're going through. So I'd love to do that, but I don't even know if they're bringing BBLB back.

"Even if I don't get picked, I won't feel like a loser because at least I've tried. You never feel like a failure if you've tried your best."

Gibson's new reality show There's Something About Josie launches on Monday, May 9 at 10pm on Channel 5.

Channel 5 is now accepting applications for series 12 of Big Brother, which will launch in late summer with a celebrity edition.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... other.html
Pari juontajahalukasta ilmaisee mielipiteensä mahdollisista BB:n juontotehtävistä...
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Stacey Solomon: 'I'd love to host Big Brother'

Stacey Solomon has revealed that she would "love" to take over from Davina McCall as the host of Big Brother.

The former X Factor hopeful, who went on to win the last series of ITV's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, expressed interest in the role, but admitted that she would rather do more presenting than appear as a contestant.

"I would love to host the new Big Brother," she told the Daily Star. "It's a huge show and I'm so excited it's coming back.

"I think stepping into Davina McCall's shoes would be very hard as people do tend to think of her in that role but I reckon I could do a good job."

She continued: "I'd much rather host the show than be on it. After I'm A Celebrity... I will give reality TV a break. But as a host I could definitely get the contestants on side. Then I would stir things up a bit!"

Solomon, who is currently hosting ITV's Sing if You Can alongside Keith Lemon, confessed that she does not understand her popularity.

"I just don't know," she told the paper. "I'm just normal. I go home and I've got the same friends, the same family and everything's normal. I don't feel like a big star. I don't want to be anything I'm not. I'm just me.

"You can relate to people who just genuinely are themselves. People who saw my journey on X Factor know who I really am. I know when I see people like that on telly I can relate to them and I think that I can be their friend."

She added: "I meet normal people or fans and I think: 'I could be your friend, we're all the same.' I wouldn't ever not say hello. I don't think I am above anyone. I dunno - maybe they just feel sorry for me!"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... other.html
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Amanda Byram: 'I don't want to be Davina wannabe'

Amanda Byram has said that she is wary about taking on the hosting job on Channel 5's Big Brother.

The Total Wipeout presenter, who has been linked to the returning reality show, claimed that she is concerned about taking over the helm from Davina McCall.

"I took over from Johnny and Denise on the Big Breakfast and while it was amazing, I just think that comparisons are such a difficult thing," she told DS. "It's like a sequel to a really good film. Who wants to see Titantic 2?

"I don't know if it's had its day or not. There's definitely a market for it. But I think Davina's fantastic and do you want to be called the Davina wannabe? I don't think anyone can do it as well as she does. Saying that... it depends how much they are offering."

Celebrity Big Brother returns in August. A non-celebrity version will follow in September.
Homoseksuaaali meksikolainnen painija BBUK -asukkaaksi...?
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Gay Mexican wrestler linked to Big Brother

Gay Mexican wrestler Cassandro has been tipped to appear on Channel 5's first series of Big Brother.

The 41-year-old transsexual has apparently told producers "come and get me" and has claimed that he wants to "inspire" and "excite" on the reality show.

Cassandro, real name Saul Armendariz, will be visiting the UK in the summer with his group Lucha Futures, according to the Daily Star.

"I'm ready for anything," said the sports star. "I'm here to set a positive example for everyone. As a gay man who has had a hard road to be accepted in my profession, I want to inspire and excite the British public. From what I hear Big Brother is the best way to do it."

A Channel 5 production source commented: "It would certainly make unmissable viewing."
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Touko 2011 00:37

Unohtui aiemmin postata, tehdään se nyt...

BB UK 11 -auditioneista (asukashakutilaisuudet) lisää tietoa. Tällä hetkellä vain kaksi hakupaikkaa/kaupunkia on llmoitettu/tiedossa...

Aika vähän, etten sanoisi... :|
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother open auditions planned for June

Open auditions for the new series of Big Brother will take place next month.

The first round of auditions will occur on June 10 and June 11 at Manchester United's stadium Old Trafford in Greater Manchester.

Further auditions are planned for June 18 and June 19 at the Emirates Stadium in London, which is home to Arsenal.

Auditions start at 8.30am and finish at 6pm on all four days and applicants are asked to bring a form of photo identification with them.

Prospective contestants must have a legal right to live in the UK or Ireland and be aged 18 or over by July 31, 2011. They must apply for the show themselves and cannot apply on behalf of another person.

It is not necessary to complete the online application form in order to attend the open auditions, although people who have already applied online will not be barred from attending face-to-face auditions.

Jeff Ford, Channel 5 director of programmes, said: "It is a really exciting time for us as we scour the country to find the next generation of Big Brother housemates. It really couldn't be easier to apply this year - all potential housemates need to do is turn up on the day to one of these two iconic venues, and do everything they can to convince our casting panel that they have what it takes.

"My message to anyone tempted to apply is go for it - in a few months time you might end up a resident in the most famous house in Britain."

Gavin Henderson, creative director of Big Brother, added: "We are on the hunt for housemates that will make this an outrageously fun and unforgettable series of Big Brother. You know where to be and when - we're coming to get you."

Further details are available at bigbrotherauditions.com.

Channel 5 bought the rights to the show earlier this year. It will air a series of Celebrity Big Brother this August ahead of the first full non-celebrity run in September.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... -june.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 20 Touko 2011 00:51

Pari n. viikon vanhaa uutista, mutta menköön...

Emma Williksen lisäksi Brian Dowlingia huhutaan juontajaksi...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Brian Dowling and Emma Willis to present BB?

Brian Dowling and Emma Willis will be the new presenters of Big Brother when it returns on Channel 5 later this year, reports suggest.

Holy Moly, which Big Brother creator Endemol has a fifty percent stake in, are reporting that former Big Brother winner Brian Dowling and Big Brother’s Little Brother co-presenter Emma Willis will either present Big Brother together.

This would mean that they would be the new faces of the reality TV show when it returns on Channel 5 in August for the eighth series of Celebrity Big Brother, followed by a normal series in the autumn.

The pair have been rumoured to be in the running to present the show in many newspaper reports, however this is the first time that they have been linked to the role together.

Brian Dowling re-entered the Big Brother house for Ultimate Big Brother last summer to make the end of the programme on Channel 4 while Emma Willis presented the sister show, Big Brother’s Little Brother on E4 alongside George Lamb – it is unknown if he will return for the show’s re-launch.

The pair will have a huge void to fill as veteran Big Brother presenter Davina McCall has announced that she will not return for any further series of the show.

What would you think of Brian and Emma presenting together? Get discussing while we eagerly await press releases from Channel 5 about the new series of the show.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/55 ... ent-bb.ibb

Irlantilaiset eivät tule tällä kaudella BB:tä näkemään... ainakaan laillisesti.
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:No Big Brother for Republic of Ireland

Big Brother will not be available for viewers in the Republic of Ireland when it returns in August for Celebrity Big Brother, Channel 5 have confirmed.

When the show was broadcast on Channel 4, around 70% of residents in ROI were able to watch the reality TV show on their television.

However, speaking to Total Big Brother, Channel 5 said: “Unfortunately, we only have the rights to broadcast our programmes in the United Kingdom. We will be unable to transmit this programme in the Republic Of Ireland or make any online content accessible there.”

This will come as a huge blow for fans in the Republic of Ireland who have previously battled for the right to vote after this was revoked, and at the start of this year’s online auditions Endemol were forced to reverse their plans not to allow hopefuls in the country to audition.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/63 ... reland.ibb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Touko 2011 01:16

Snoop Doggi Celebrity BB:n...?
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Snoop Dogg for Celebrity Big Brother?

Snoop Dogg and Tim Westwood are being lined up to appear on this year's Celebrity Big Brother, according to the Radio 1 DJ.

Channel 5 will be broadcasting the celebrity version of the series for the first time in August, followed immediately by a regular series.

Westwood revealed on Twitter: "They asked me to do Ch5 Celebrity Big Brother.

"Snoop said they talkin' to him. If he goes in - I'm goin' in! It'll be the Dawg House! (sic)."

The hip-hop presenter has been linked to Celebrity Big Brother in the past, and was even rumoured to have been granted time off from the BBC to appear in last year's series. However, he did not feature in the final series on Channel 4.

He had also been reported to have been offered a £50,000 deal to appear on this year's Dancing on Ice.

Rachel Stevens is among the other names reportedly in advanced talks to appear in the Celebrity Big Brother.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... other.html
Myös Rachel Stevens (?) on ehdolla CBB -asukkaaksi...
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Rachel Stevens 'in Celeb Big Brother talks'

Rachel Stevens is reportedly in advanced talks to appear in the upcoming celebrity version of Big Brother.

The reality show will launch on Channel 5 later this summer with a four-week run featuring famous faces living in the iconic house.

The Daily Star reports that the former S Club 7 star was targeted by bosses to bring "the sex factor" to the series.

"Rachel is on our hitlist," a source told the paper. "She still oozes sex appeal."

Stevens, who finished second in Strictly Come Dancing in 2008, was previously engaged to former Celebrity Big Brother housemate Jeremy Edwards.

The 33-year-old and her husband Alex Bourne became parents to daughter Amelie last November.

Details of open auditions for the non-celebrity version of Big Brother, which will follow the all-star series in September, were revealed yesterday.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... talks.html
Tulevia BB -asukkaita etsittiin myös ns. sarjakuvafestivaaleilta...
list.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother bosses search for comic contestants

Big Brother talent scouts are heading to Comic Con this weekend to look for potential new housemates.

'Big Brother' chiefs are planning to scout for housemates at Comic Con.

The three-day comic book fair attracts over 60,000 fans - including stars such as Jonathan Ross, Frankie Boyle and Johnny Vegas - and talent scouts for the programme believe it is the perfect place to find some oddball characters to enter the house.

Event organiser Brian Cooney said: "'Big Brother' is looking for new faces, different people and we certainly get a lot of those.

"We attract people who like to dress up. And they don't just dress up, they become the character. We get robots, Batmen and Spider-Men, Japanese cartoon characters and apes from 'Planet of the Apes'."

As well as approaching potential contestants, those at the fair - which takes place at London's Royal Victoria Dock from Friday (27.05.11) to Sunday (29.05.11) - will be able to talk to the casting chiefs and convince them they are worth a place on the show, which is due to return to Channel 5 later this year.

Brian added to the Daily Star newspaper: "'Big Brother' will be approaching people randomly, but people can also go up to 'Big Brother' and say why they think they would be good in the house."

Show bosses have vowed to leave "no stone unturned" in their quest to find the best possible housemates for the re-vamped programme.

A source said: "It's going to be the best series ever. We are leaving no stone unturned to find the most entertaining, crazy housemates we can."

http://www.list.co.uk/article/34609-big ... ntestants/
EDIT. Erhe korjattu...
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 31 Touko 2011 14:54

BBUK:n Palkintoraha viisinkertaistuu...
bigbrotherxtra.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother prize fund 'increased to £500k'

The winner of Channel 5's Big Brother will win a top prize of £500,000, according to a report, It was confirmed that the broadcaster has signed a deal with Endemol to bring back the iconic reality TV show.

The Daily Star has revealed that it will run a daily competition in the two-week run-up to the show's launch, offering five golden tickets each day. The Willy Wonka-inspired contest will give 60 people the opportunity to audition for a place in the house.

Describing the competition as a "genuine life-changing opportunity", a source told the paper: "We reckon the nation will go Big Brother barmy. This has got to be the most astonishing prize ever offered by a newspaper."

Big Brother will apparently kick off on Channel Five with a four-week celebrity edition. It will be followed in September by a regular 13-week series, before Celebrity Big Brother is given another run. The series will then return to its usual summer scheduling.

The paper claims that the prize fund will be increased from the £100,000 won when the show aired on Channel 4 to £500,000 - similar to the amount won on the American version. It also suggests that fans will once again have access to a 24/7 live feed of events in the house.

Details of the deal between Channel 5 and Endemol remain unconfirmed with various sources suggesting that it is between a two- and five-year contract worth £200 million.

Channel 5's programmes director Jeff Ford is quoted as saying: "We're hugely excited."
http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/index.p ... Itemid=109
Amy Viinitalo on taas mukana CBB -asukashuhuissa...
bigbrotherxtra.co.uk kirjoitti:AMY Winehouse for Celeb BB

AMY Winehouse is being lined up to make an amazing UK comeback in Celebrity Big Brother, She is considering an offer to enter the house in August, Producers believe the gobby singer would make sparks fly when Channel 5 relaunches the show.

An insider said the singer had been “sounded out” by series producers. The mole said: “Amy is definitely near the top of the show’s wish-list of potential housemates.”

Amy, 27, is currently in London’s Priory Clinic ahead of a European mini-tour next month.

Her spokesman said: “She wants to be ready for performances in Europe this summer and decided to seek an assessment.

“She will remain at the Priory on doctors’ advice.”

He said Amy had “no plans at the moment ” to be a BB contestant.

http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/index.p ... Itemid=109
BBUK tulee näkymään ilmeisesti ensimmäistä kertaa HD -tasoisina TV -lähetyksinä...
bbspyco.uk kirjoitti:New Big Brother to be broadcast in HD

Channel 5 looks set to air Big Brother in high definition for the first time after work begun on an equipment upgrade at the show’s Elstree base.

According to Broadcast, DDF Post – which has provided Big Brother with editing and post-production facilities since 2000 – is giving their facilities a ‘major refit’ in advance of BB’s comeback in August.

Mike Saunders, DDF’s managing director, said that the needs of HD broadcasting mean that everything in their 14-metre truck will require upgrading. Completion is expected by early July.

The move comes five years after Big Brother went widescreen for its seventh series.

Channel 5 HD currently broadcasts on Sky channel 171 and Virgin Media channel 150. According to a March 2010 article from The Guardian, the service is unlikely to launch on Freeview before next year.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0528/news/c5/new ... z1Nvkp8RAK
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Kesä 2011 19:55

Lisää julkkisasukashuhuja...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:More rumours for CBB Housemates

The Daily Star Sunday has released a trio of new names of people they hope may enter into the Celebrity Big Brother House this summer.

The first new reumoured celebrity is Michael Madsen, a Hollywood actor who has appeared in ”a string of hit movies, including Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill and Donnie Brasco” according to the newspaper. Madsen, who played Mr Blonde in hit film Reservoir Dogs, is also “renowned for his bizarre behaviour”, according to the article. A show source is quoted: “It looks like Celebrity Big Brother has got blonde ambition this year.”

Madsen, 53 has been married three times and last year made the headlines after a nine-day booze bender in Cornwall, the newspaper reports. The article goes on to suggest that Madsen is friends with former CBB Housemats Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin.

The paper also reports that a ”double whammy of blonde bombshells” will also appear in this year’s Celebrity Big Brother series this summer. Playboy girl Bridget Marquardt, and celebrity-nightclub owner Rachel Uchitel have both been linked to CBB by the Daily Star Sunday.

The show insider added: “The two girls are sure to provide hours of exciting action for viewers. And Michael is as unpredictable as Hollywood stars get.”

Bridget, 37, is an ex-love of Hugh Hefner, 85, and the newspaper hints that ”she will spill the beans on what goes on in his infamous Playboy Mansion.” Whilst Rachel is “just one of the women rumoured to have had an affair with golf ace Tiger Woods” according to the newspaper. The paper also claims that Rachel tragically lost her husband in the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre, and was pictured clutching a photograph of her husband.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/05 ... emates.ibb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 11 Kesä 2011 20:15

Sally Morgan (?) on ilmoittanut halukkuutensa osallistua Brittien julkkis -BB:n...
bbspyco.uk kirjoitti:Sally Morgan up for Celebrity Big Brother

Television psychic Sally Morgan has said that she’d “love to” appear on Channel 5′s new series of Celebrity Big Brother.

Morgan, who has had shows on ITV2 and Sky Living, told Digital Spy: “I’d love to do the Big Brother house. Do you know why? Because they don’t do anything all day. It would be a big holiday in the Big Brother house.

“I wouldn’t mind doing that, you know, the old Big Brother. I’d probably get voted off first, but I wouldn’t mind that. A nice little break. You just sit there and make friends.

“I’ve got a weird sense of humour and I’d find it all funny rather than irritating.”

She added that she wouldn’t do ITV rival show I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here because she doesn’t like rats or mice: “I’d do a Gillian McKeith!”

Stars rumoured for the new series of CBB, which airs in August, include Rachel Stevens, Tim Westwood, Snoop Dogg and Joanna Lumley.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0610/sally- ... z1OzLkQgtF
Eka "Golden ticket" -voittaja ja sitä myöten mahdollinen BB -asukas on selvillä...
bbspyco.uk kirjoitti:Golden Ticket winner: “I can’t believe it”

The first winner of a Big Brother Golden Ticket, Christina Chance, has told The Daily Star that it’d be a “dream come true” if she got in to the house.

Chance – who first came to the public’s attention on bbspy on Tuesday – explained that a friend gave her the ticket, which guarantees her a fast-track to the final stage of auditions for the new series of the show.

She said: “I actually got given the ticket through friends.

“They were too shy to enter Big Brother but knew I wanted to be on the show. I can’t wait to do the audition and tell the panel why they need me to spice up the house.”

The 49-year-old divorced housewife – an American that moved to the UK 20 years ago – added that her children Taylor and Kelly are behind her: “Taylor is cool about it and Kelly just wants me out of the way!”

Meanwhile, she told bbspy that she is a “true fan of the show and its concept”, saying: “I was extremely happy to hear it was returning. I also find it very intriguing that it’s going to be on later in the year.

“Of course, I’d like to see myself in the house… and I’m not worried about who else is in there with me!”

Christina came forward two days ago in our article on the mysterious disappearance of the Golden Ticket contest. This is the first time the Daily Star has mentioned it since the end of May, despite promising to give ticket wallets away in weekend issues.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0610/golden ... z1OzML6dSd
BBUK:n asukashakijamäärä on ilmeisesti pienentynyt roimasti...

Small turnout for Big Brother:
http://bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/index.php?o ... Itemid=108
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2011 03:11

Lisää asukashuhuja...
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:‘Barbie and Ken’ audition for BB

A self confessed ‘Barbie and Ken’ duo, Alex Lee and Daniel Melsom, were among the hopefuls who auditioned for Big Brother yesterday, The Shields Gazette reports.

The friends, who met earlier this year, took to Manchester’s Old Trafford stadium where they were keen on impressing producers.

“We think our uniqueness, outgoing personality and love for perfection will hopefully stand out against the other contestants,” said air hostess Alex, 18.

“We know there’s going to be a lot of competition, but we think we’re exactly what they’re looking for; we’re just like Barbie and Ken,” she added.

Daniel, a 20-year-old student from Westoe, South Shields, commented: “When we go out, the cameras should just follow us all the time. Everyone thinks I’m crazy, and I think Big Brother would be so much fun.”

The pair met on a night out, and Daniel explains that the following day he ‘made friends with her [Alex] on Facebook’. Since then their relationship has blossomed, with Alex adding: “I think we’d be more excited for each other if we got in, but to be in together would be amazing.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/%E2%80% ... for-bb.tbb
Yksi Paris Hiltonin ystävistä haluaisi brittien BB:n...
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Chrissie Wunna’s hopes for BB

One of Paris Hilton’s best friend’s, Chrissie Wunna, hope’s she’ll make it into the Big Brother house this year, the Daily Star reports.

Wunna, 30, who featured in the latest series of ‘Paris Hilton’s British Best Friend’ on ITV2, joined the thousands of hopefuls in Manchester over the weekend where auditions were taking place.

Wunna commented: “I’d definitely call her [Paris] for advice on something like Big Brother.”

“I’d be amazing in BB. I’m bubbly, fun, a party girl.”

The paper also suggests Lib Dem campaigner, and one of ‘Britain’s most tattooed men’ King, 31, is also tipped for Big Brother, with the paper adding: “He hopes to smash the world record for the longest tattoo session with a painful two DAYS in the chair.”

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/chrissi ... for-bb.tbb
Myös Tiger Woodsin rakastajatar olisi halukas osallistumaan...
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Tiger Wood’s mistress to join CBB?

Big Brother producers want Tiger Wood’s mistress, Rachel Uchitel, to feature in this year’s Celebrity Big Brother series, the Daily Star reports.

Uchitel, a 35-year-old model, was one of the women who allegedly had an affair with Woods, and she is said to already be in ‘advance talks’ with producers to appear on the show.

Producers are apparently hoping Rachel will ‘dish the dirt’ over Wood’s claims that he cheated with her whilst ‘wed to gorgeous Elin Nordgren, 31′.

“She’d be dynamite for us. Tiger Woods was the clean man of sport, then this happened,” a source commented.

Rachel recently featured in the fourth series of American reality TV show ‘Celebrity Rehab’ to overcome her addiction to prescription drugs.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/tiger-w ... in-cbb.tbb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 16 Kesä 2011 20:01

Celebrity BB:n alkamispäivämäärä on 10.8.2011...?
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother to return 10th August?

It is possible that Celebrity Big Brother could return to our screens on 10th August.

According to the online media website Broadcast, Richard Desmond, owner of Channel 5 who has been busy creating a brand new schedule could be at last ready to be put in place, with Big Brother on it’s hotlist.

This means we could be welcoming our new batch of Celebrity housemates on Wednesday 10th August.

The last time Celebrity Big Brother started on a Wednesday was in 2007, when the outrage began between the late Jade Goody and Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty, who won the show.

An average Celebrity edition would last four weeks, which would conveniently lead to the middle of September when Big Brother 12 is expected to begin.

Please note: This is an unconfirmed date and we would not advise getting too excited just yet, until we hear an official word from Channel 5.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/celebri ... august.tbb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Kesä 2011 20:52

Big Brother´s Little Brother olisi palaamassa... Josien mukaan.
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Josie Gibson confirms BBLB on Channel 5

Josie Gibson has officially confirmed the return of Big Brother’s Little Brother on Channel 5 while filming at the London auditions.

The winner of Big Brother 11, Josie told DigitalSpy: “I’m here just doing a bit of filming to launch a VT for when BBLB’s on”.

She continued by saying: “A few people have caught my eye, seen a few six-packs”.

This is the first piece of news we have received in regards to the spin-off talk show Big Brother’s Little Brother, which was previously aired on Channel 4 and presented by George Lamb and Emma Willis.

Josie’s involvment of presenting the show has not yet been confirmed, however, it is more than likely that she will have a great deal of participation within the show.

Big Brother’s Little Brother looks at Big Brother-related activities outside the house and features interviews with celebrities, journalists and friends and family of housemates, and sometimes recently evicted housemates.

Over the years, Big Brother’s Little Brother has had many features introduced, from quizzes to secret cameras.

Confirmation from Channel 5 is yet to be made.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/josie-g ... nnel-5.tbb
Ashley Cole:n ex -tyttöystävä hakee BB:n...
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Ashley Cole’s ex-girlfriend auditions for BB

Sarah Purnell, ex-girlfriend of Ashley Cole, has auditioned to appear on Channel 5′s revival of Big Brother.

The former lap dancer briefly dated the footballer last year following his split with wife Cheryl Cole, but wants to enter the house in hope of becomming known in her own right, and not just as Ashley’s ex.

Purnell told the Daily Star: “He never spoke about Cheryl and I never asked, but it was obvious he was at a low point. I didn’t really expect anything and I knew his track record. I wouldn’t say a bad word about him though. He was never rude or aggressive to me”

“I want to recover my reputation. I want people to see me for who I am and not just the girl who dated Ashley,” the mum-of-one added. “Big Brother is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I just want to be a normal girl from a normal town. I’m quite a strong character so it would work well.”

Others auditioning for the show include Come Dine With Me contestant Marcello Marino, 100m London 2012 hopeful Kyran Mitchell-Nanton, plus Melissa and Carla Howe. The sisters describe themselves as “the British Kardashians” and did their best to impress produces in London last weekend.

The Daily Star reports that the pair have dated Hollywood celebrities and appeared in various music videos for 50 cent and Snoop Dogg.

Carla said: “We wanna bring a touch of Las Vegas to Big Brother. We want to have fun. We have crazy lives. We always dress to impress and we have lots of Hollywood secrets to spill the beans on.”

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/ashley- ... for-bb.tbb
Brittien Kardashianit (?) BB:n...
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother to feature 'British Kardashians'?

Sisters Melissa and Carla Howe, who call themselves the British Kardashians, auditioned for Big Brother at the weekend.

The final open auditions for this year's series took place at the Emirates Stadium in London on Sunday. The 21-year-old Howe siblings were among the hopefuls trying to impress producers.

The duo dance, act, have dated Hollywood celebrities, visited Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion and have appeared in music videos and movies for 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg, according to the Daily Star.

Carla told the newspaper. "We're very well known in the States but now we've come home so Britain can get to know us.

"People call us The British Kardashians. We wanna bring a touch of Las Vegas to Big Brother. We want to have fun. We have crazy lives. We always dress to impress and we have lots of Hollywood secrets to spill the beans on."

Other auditionees included lads' mag 'Rear of the Year' winner Brandy Brewer, reality TV staple and hairdresser Marcello Marino, model Cherry Barling - who was rejected from Katie Price's new reality show Discovered - and 100m sprinter Kyran Mitchell-Nanton.

Big Brother will air on Channel 5 from September. Celebrity Big Brother will air beforehand in August.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... hians.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 24 Kesä 2011 21:55

Brianista (Dowling) tulossa BBUK:n pääjuontaja...?
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Brian Dowling could be the new Big Brother presenter

Brian Dowling, previous Big Brother winner has expressed that he has been handed the role as Big Brother presenter for Channel 5.

According to the Metro, a source revealed that Dowling will become the new face for Channel 5′s re-launch of the show in August.

Their source quoted Brian as saying: “I’ve got the Big Brother presenting job in the bag. I’m not interested in presenting Big Brother’s Little Brother.”

Channel 5 immediately denied these rumours despite him being the favorite to host. A spokesperson said: “It is too early to confirm who the presenter will be for the next series of Big Brother on Channel 5.”

Producers have said that they are looking at many possible big names to host the show. Other possibilities may include; Myleene Klass and ex-Big Brother’s Little Brother presenter, Emma Willis.

This news comes after Josie Gibson confirmed that the spin-off show, Big Brother’s Little Brother would be returning to Channel 5 this year. However, the source reveals that Dowling commented on the future of Big Brother’s Big Mouth, which focused on evicted housemates after the eviction nights. This would not be making a come-back to the channel.

In reply to this Brian Dowling posted on his official Twitter page: “Just to set the record straight regarding Big Brother, it would be my dream job!!Even I don’t know who they have in mind to host the show!!”

Davina McCall, presenter of every aired series on Channel 4 since 2000 has already ruled out the position with Channel 5.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/brian-d ... senter.tbb
Jedwardeille on tehty miljoonan punnan :roll: :shock: tarjous CBB:n osallistumisesta...

Järjetöntä, sanon minä...
Total Big Brother kirjoitti:Jedward offered £1m for CBB

It has been reported that Irish pop duo John and Edward could be heading into the Celebrity Big Brother house this August after being made a £1million offer.

The Sun reports that the 19-year-old twins are set to receive £500,000 each for an appearance when the show returns to our screens on Channel 5.

A source said: “The lads can’t believe their luck – a cool half a million each.”

Jedward made an appearance during Channel 4′s final series of Big Brother last summer, entering the house one eviction night to perform ‘All The Small Things’, and afterwards causing mischief by running about the garden, kicking over tables and setting off the fire alarm.

In May the pair were rumoured to have been made a £200,000 deal for I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

http://totalbigbrother.com/news/jedward ... or-cbb.tbb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Kesä 2011 18:29

Tulevan BBUK:n teemana on mahdollisesti Kesä -ja Talvi ja livefeedin paluu tulevaan BB:n on epävarmaa...
Daily Star kirjoitti:BIG BROTHER STRIPPERS

BIG Brother bosses have revealed some sexy secrets about the new Channel 5 show.

Housemates will have the chance to get their kit off in the hot tub and at saucy poolside barbecues.

Producers will even turn up the heating so the girls strip off more often like they did in spin-off show Celebrity Hijack in 2008.

In an exclusive interview, co-executive producer Katy Smith also revealed that when the show returns in August, the house will be designed for summer and winter as Celebrity Big Brother and Big Brother will run back-to-back from August to November.

CBB will last for about four weeks, followed by the regular BB with members of the public. Bosses are also in talks to bring back the 24/7 live feed either on a Channel 5 station or on the net.

And fans will also get updates from Twitter and Facebook pages.

There will be no messing around with nominations and bosses also want the new show to be fun rather than dogged with controversy

Katy said: “We want Big Brother to be fun and entertaining this year. We are used to seeing BB in the summer and CBB in the winter, but this year it’s going to be completely different.

“I guess the girls can still wear bikinis inside the house in winter. We’ll just pump the heating up.”

Speaking about the return of live streaming, Katy said: “It’s being discussed. I think there is a definite bonus to streaming, but if it doesn’t happen there are always ways around it.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/1 ... strippers/
BBUK10 -Mario toivoisi lisää alkoholia brittibb:n...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:BB11′s Mario: “Big Brother needs more alcohol”

Former housemate Mario Mugan has called on Big Brother producers to give housemates more alcohol to make the show more entertaining for viewers.

In recent years, the amount of booze housemates had been given was reduced following alcohol-fulled controversies such as BB5′s ‘Fight Night’ and BB9′s ‘Spit Gate’.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Mario suggested that one way Channel 5 could make the series better was to allow housemates to drink more alcohol.

Mario said: “Housemates need to have more alcohol! Sometimes you need the alcohol to get housemates going.

“The most alcohol we ever had in one night during Big Brother 11 was when there were thirteen of us in the house, but just ten cans of Carlsberg. So each of us only got about 75% of a can!”

Mario added that he wanted to see fewer “showbiz people” in this summer’s series, saying: “I want people with no showbiz connections whatsoever, literally people off the street who want to have a party.”

Mario’s comments have come just a few days after it was announced a parliamentary committee is to debate whether reality TV shows such as Big Brother should be allowed to give their contestants alcohol.

Local MP for Newcastle, Chi Onwurah, asked for the debate following a number of complaints for reality TV show ‘Geordie Shore‘ which has seen its stars banned from numerous nightclubs due to their boozy antics.

Colin Shevills of alcohol charity Balance said: “Programmes like Geordie Shore trivialise alcohol misuse, suggesting that drinking to the point of getting in a fight or becoming physically ill is amusing.”

A decision regarding the amount of alcohol TV shows will be allowed to give their contestants will be made later this year.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/23 ... lcohol.ibb
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Heinä 2011 16:26

Facebook äänestys tulossa BBUK:n...
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Facebook voting for Big Brother UK?

Big Brother UK producers are considering introducing Facebook eviction voting for the first time ever, when the show launches on Channel 5.

Sources have reportedly told the Big Brother Blog that Channel 5 are considering the option of fans being able to vote online via Facebook this year for weekly evictions. This would come following a a similar system having launched in International versions of the hit reality show, including in Germany.

Dr Georg Ramme, head of commercial at Endemol in Germany, said: “Being able to vote using Facebook will give Big Brother fans a whole new way to get involved in the decision about who leaves the house.

“The Facebook voting app is designed for a generation of fans who have grown up with social media, regularly chat about reality TV on Facebook and comment on events in these programs.

“It is this usage of social media that made us decide to expand online offers for our popular TV programs.”

It is reported, however, that Facebook voting would not be free and would cost approximately 40 to 50 pence per vote.

Christian Hernandez of Facebook added: “On a daily basis we see millions of people engaging with their favourite TV shows via Facebook.

“The Big Brother voting application is an innovative way for viewers to support their favourite candidates via Facebook.”

What do you think about this potential new method of voting? Would you vote via Facebook or not?

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/03 ... -bb-uk.ibb
Amy Childs tulossa CBB:n...?
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Amy Childs for Celebrity Big Brother?

Celebrity Big Brother bosses are reportedly in a bidding war to sign up The Only Way is Essex star Amy Childs for this summer’s series.

It has previously been reported that Big Brother bosses are keen to get the bubbly brunette to appear on this year’s celebrity series.

However it has been revealed in today’s News of the World that the 21-year-old is the subject of an intense bidding war between three of Britain’s biggest reality shows due to her phenomenal success on The Only Way is Essex.

The beauty salon owner has reportedly been offered a chance to appear on Celebrity Big Brother, I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! and Strictly Come Dancing, and is currently deciding on which one to appear in.

A “source” told the newspaper: “Amy is a hot property and several shows are desperate to secure her because she’ll create huge attention for them.

“Strictly would be a brilliant move for her because it would introduce her to a new audience but she’s nervous because she doesn’t feel it’s her cup of tea. Meanwhile I’m A Celebrity and Big Brother would give her a real chance to show off her personality.

“She’s actually really intelligent, natural and funny, which you don’t always get to see on TOWIE because the scenes are set up.”

Amy, who has already agreed to appear in the next series of ITV2 cult hit TOWIE, will reportedly make millions in the next year through advertising clothing lines and other retail products. But will she be appearing on this summer’s Celebrity Big Brother?

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/03 ... rother.ibb
Mike Tyson haluttaisiin CBB:n...
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Mike Tyson wanted for Celebrity Big Brother

Retired heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson is being ‘lined up’ for Channel 5′s first series of Celebrity Big Brother, The Daily Star claims.

The controversial 44-year-old sports star – nicknamed ‘Iron Mike’ and ‘The ­Baddest Man On The Planet’ – is the latest person to be linked with the show, which hits our screens in August.

Tyson – whose four-year-old daughter Exodus was tragically killed in an accident in 2009 – has a colourful history. He served a three-year jail sentence between 1992 and 1995 for raping beauty queen Desiree Washington, and in 1997 he bit off part of opponent Evander Holyfield’s ear during a match.

He developed a drug addiction soon after quitting the ring in 2002. However, he has since become clean, and last weekend he renewed his wedding vows with his wife Lakiha.

A source said: “To get Mike Tyson on Big Brother would be an amazing coup. The celebs being lined up for the new Channel 5 show are just amazing – it’s going to be must-see television this summer.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0630/mike-t ... z1R345JhNR
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Heinä 2011 18:37

Livefeediä ei ilmeisesti ole tulossa tämän kauden BB:n... :|
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother live feed 'replaced with Facebook app'

Big Brother on Channel 5 will not have a 24-hour live feed, according to digital director James Tatam.

Channel 5 and producer Endemol are instead working closely with mobile agency Mobile Interactive Group on a Facebook app that will have real-time news, extra video content and the ability to vote out housemates online.

Fans will be able to eliminate contestants using Facebook Credits, according to New Media Age.

Tatam apparently confirmed in the interview that plans for a 24-hour live feed have been shelved in place of a stream of video highlights on the Facebook page.

"It has become clear over the last year that social media sits side by side with watching TV, more so than traditional websites ever have," said Tatam.

Channel 5 is also in talks with YouTube "to extend the use of the platform beyond video content" and has launched a Big Brother Twitter feed. It also hopes to have mobile apps and an iPad app for catch-up player Demand 5 ready for the show's launch in six weeks' time.

Channel 4 axed the show's 24-hour live feed in 2009, but following a drop in ratings and complaints from fans, reinstalled it for the finale series last year.

Celebrity Big Brother airs on Channel 5 in August. The non-celebrity version follows in September.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... k-app.html

Äärettömän, äärettömän typerä päätös kertakaikkiaan... :roll:
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “BB12 / CBB8”