CBB 8/BBUK 2011 Uutiset

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Re: CBB 8/BBUK 2011 Uutiset

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Elo 2011 13:04

Digital Spy kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother: Marco Pierre White sets cooking task
Saturday, August 27 2011, 17:29 BST 2 comments

Marco Pierre White has arrived in the Celebrity Big Brother house for today's task.

The Michelin-starred chef met the housemates in the garden, where he demonstrated how to make one of his signature dishes - sea bass with chinoise sauce. The celebrities will have to recreate the dish from memory in just 30 minutes.

The housemates have formed pairs and will compete against one another in the specially built kitchen in the large task room to be crowned Big Brother's Best Chefs.

Paddy Doherty has paired with Kerry Katona and Bobby Sabel with Amy Childs, while Tara Reid and Lucien Laviscount are working together. Darryn Lyons and Pamela Bach Hasselhoff have teamed up, leaving Jedward to form the final pair.

The winners will be rewarded with a lavish private dinner for two this evening, while the pair deemed the worst chefs by White will have to wash up everyone else's dishes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/cel ... -task.html
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Tara and Lucien win Marco’s cook-off task

Tara and Lucien have been named Big Brother’s best chefs by Marco Pierre White following the cook-off task – while Jedward were named the worst!

Earlier, the Hell’s Kitchen star entered the house to demonstrate how to cook his signature dish of sea bass with chinoise sauce. In pairs, the housemates had to recreate the dish from memory.

The duos were Amy and Bobby, Darryn and Pamela, Kerry and Paddy and Lucien and Tara. Jedward, who are counted as one housemate, were counted as a duo in this task.

After thirty minutes slaving over a hot stove, Marco announced time was up. The nervous celebrities looked on as the Michelin-starred chef paced up and down, sampling their meals.

He gave Darryn and Pamela his seal of approval, but chose Tara and Lucien as the winners. They will be rewarded with a lavish private dinner for two later tonight.

However, despite noting their enthusiasm, he deemed Jedward the losers – and as punishment, they will have to clean up everyone else’s dishes!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0827/tara-a ... z1WJhNMsME
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Celebrity Big Brother slips to series low

Celebrity Big Brother slipped to its lowest rating of the series last night, with fewer than 2 million viewers.

Last night’s highlights show pulled in 1.8m (8%) between 9.15-10.15pm on Channel 5.

It was the lowest rated episode of the series so far, with the audience down 0.9m viewers from last Saturday. It was also the first time that the series had dipped below the 10% share mark, with the previous lowest thus far being 12%.

Celebrity Big Brother came third in its slot, behind BBC1′s Casualty (4.2m) and ITV1′s airing of A Night with Will Young (3.4m). As usual, however, CBB did manage to beat Channel 4 which could only draw 0.7m for a repeat showing of Sex and The City.

Yesterday’s audience was one of the lowest rated second Saturday night highlights shows of a series ever. Last summer’s Ultimate Big Brother had 2.1m, whilst Big Brother 11 had 2.0m for their second Saturday night episodes. Only BB10 rated lower for the second Saturday episode with just 1.6m in 2009.

Last night’s episode was the second lowest overnight rating ever for a Celebrity series. Only a late 11pm episode during CBB6 mustered a smaller audience of 1.6m. Yesterday’s 8% audience share was also down from the 10% and 11% shares that CBB6 and CBB7 had managed the past two years for the equivalent episode.

Despite the relatively low rating, Channel 5 once again beat Channel 4 in the primetime shares, a run which the broadcaster has maintained ever since the launch of the show on Thursday 18th August.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/28 ... es-low.ibb
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Secret eviction to take place on Wednesday

It has been announced that a ‘secret’ Celebrity Big Brother eviction will take place in a live show next Wednesday.

Brian Dowling confirmed the news tonight, after Sally Bercow became the first celebrity to leave. It is likely that it will be a double eviction, as it is one of only two evictions scheduled before the final.

It is not clear whether the housemates will be nominate before the surprise boot-out.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0826/secret ... z1WJllcVq9
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 29 Elo 2011 23:36

Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Group punished for nominations talk

The housemates have been punished after Bobby and Tara broke the rules by talking about nominations.

Although last week, it had been announced on the spin-off show Bit On The Side that housemates would be allowed to speak about nominations this whole series, Big Brother changed their mind and reverted back to the traditional format of banning any such talk from yesterday onwards.

When nominations were taking place yesterday, Bobby and Tara broke the rules after they speculated over who Lucien nominated.

‘Lucien’s been avoiding me a little today which is weird,’ said the Hollywood actress.

Bobby replied: ‘I know he’s nominated me. He came out of the diary room and wouldn’t look at me. I don’t care, I know it’s just a game.’

‘I don’t think he nominated you,’ insisted Tara.

Bobby then said that they shouldn’t talk about nominations but it was too late…

Later in the evening, Big Brother gathered the housemates on the sofas to inform them that the rules had been broken. As punishment, Big Brother announced that there would be no hot water in the house until further notice.

The housemates generally didn’t take the news too badly, with Amy even saying that they ‘could all live on cold water’ .

Paddy said, ‘It’s nothing to worry about, is there?’

Bobby apologied to the other housemates but Jedward insisted that it was all ‘okay’.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/29 ... s-talk.ibb
Inside Big Brother kirjoitti:Housemates set Fright Night task

The housemates will today be competing against each other to win the chance of watching new vampire movie Fright Night.

The housemates will compete in pairs later on today at eating some garlic-infused dishes.

The fastest to eat the dishes from each pair will be able to attend a screening of the film, which will also be attended by some fans of the show.

The garlic dishes that the housemates will be eating are:

- Garlic Smoothies

- Garlic Cereal – ‘Unlicky Garlic Charms’

- Garlic Ice Cream

- Chocolate covered garlic – ‘Garlixy Chocolate

- Garlic Jelly

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/29 ... t-task.ibb
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Jedward forced to dress as babies

Jedward have been made to dress up as babies for the evening after they failed to do the washing up from the cook-off task!

Yesterday, Marco Pierre White deemed the twins the worst chefs in the Big Brother house, and as a result they were handed the punishment of cleaning up all the dishes left from the challenge.

However, despite declaring themselves the ‘best cleaners’, did the opposite and created even more mess, by pouring olive oil and water on to the floor and smashing eggs everywhere!

As you might expect, Big Brother isn’t very happy with them, and seeing as they’re behaving like children, Big Brother has decided to treat them as such. Therefore, the mischievious pair has been given nappies, dummies, bonnets and blankets to wear until further notice!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0828/jedwar ... z1WS7F2Y7i
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Syys 2011 00:27

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Fright Night stars visit the Big Brother house

Anton Yelchin and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, the stars of Fright Night, visited the Big Brother house this evening with a surprise for the housemates!

Earlier today, the group competed against each other in pairs to win tickets to a special preview screening of the new vampire movie in the task room – by eating various nasty garlic-flavoured dishes.

Once the housemates had finished gagging and throwing up, it was time to announce the results – and who better to do it than Anton and Christopher themselves!

After greeting the excited housemates, they gave tickets to the winners, who were as follows:

Garlic smoothies: Tara vs. Amy – Tara won
Garlic cereal: Darryn vs. Bobby – Bobby won
Garlic ice cream: Paddy vs. Lucien – Lucien won
Garlic chocolates: Pamela vs. Kerry – Pamela won
Garlic jelly: John vs. Edward – John won

However, they had one other ticket to give away – to the first person to eat a garlic skewer! Unwilling to spend a night away from his brother, John urged Edward to give it ago, which he did.

He soon ran off to the bathroom for water, but the actors awarded him the extra ticket for his effort. They then led everyone through to the task room cinema, where the winners took their seats alongside seven spooky skeletons – the six competition winners, and Bit On The Side presenter Jamie East.

Anton and Christopher then bid farewell to the celebrities as they settled down for the film.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0829/fright ... z1WdzjcuLg
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Second nominations punishment handed out

Big Brother has dished out another punishment to the blabbing housemates after two more nominations discussions took place.

On Sunday, the house lost access to hot water following a rule-breaking chat between Bobby and Tara. But that’s just what they’ve landed themselves in today, as a pissed off Big Brother decided to lay down the law.

After reminding the group of the rules – which state that housemates cannot discuss nominations, or hint at who they have or might nominate – BB shamed the offenders.

“Yesterday at 10:32PM, Darryn and Lucien had the following conversation. Lucien: I know I’ve done something wrong. I know it comes off that I’ve done something wrong. I’ve felt this a few times in my life.

“Darryn: You feel you’ve done something wrong to me?

“Lucien: Yeah. There’s no rectifying what I’ve done and I want to say to you that I think you’re a great bloke.”

The all-knowing eye continued: “Today at 9:00AM, Pamela and Tara had the following conversation. Pamela: I know who voted, what he did to me.

Tara: Yeah, but what happened there, happened. That’s why he voted for you.

Pamela: But how do you know. I have good instincts that’s how. So I went ‘You know Paddy, I mean Darryn, you shouldn’t get into people’s mind.’ He goes ‘Whatever Pamela.’

Tara: Yeah, but that’s what I’m saying. I even voted for you. I told you I voted for you and Darryn.”

Big Brother then said that he takes all rule breaks ‘very seriously’ – so much so that he’s punishing them by keeping the hot water off, and removing access to the hairdryers and straighteners. Ouch.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0830/second ... z1We0LWyKU
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Jedward help the celebrities become twins

This afternoon, the housemates will step into Jedward’s shoes as they pair up and turn into sets of identical twins!

Big Brother will call Jedward to the diary room later today, and name them the ‘Head Twins’ as they have the most twin-experience. The other housemates will be paired up in the following groups:

Perry = Paddy and Kerry (Kerry dressed as Paddy)
Darluc = Darryn and Lucien (Lucien dressed as Darryn)
Amara = Amy and Tara ( Tara dressed as Amy)
Pambob = Pamela and Bobby (Bobby dressed as Pamela)

In order to pass the task, Housemates must copy and mimic the characteristics of their dominant twin in order to impress the Head Twins.

The pairs that are most alike will then go head-to-head (or heads-to-heads!) and their twintuition will be tested by Big Brother to find out if they can tell what their fellow twin is really feeling.

Jedward will be provided with a fish, a custard pie, a feather duster and an inflatable hammer all as implements to use to test the twin’s feelings and senses. The twins that are most in tune with each other will be rewarded with a pamper hamper, bottle of champagne and matching pyjamas and slippers.

These prizes are not to be shared with any other housemates.

Update: Jedward decided that Perry made the best twins, so Paddy and Kerry have won the task!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0830/double ... z1We0S0vC1
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Syys 2011 23:12

bbspy.co.k kirjoitti:Stuck in the Lidl with you

Big Brother has set the housemates the ‘ultimate’ shopping task today, with the winners getting the right to fill out this week’s shopping list!

The group faces two challenges as part of the task. The first is a test of strength called ‘Carry-a-bag’, the four winners from which will compete in the second, a speed test called ‘Alley Tumble’.
Carry-a-bag

Housemates will each take two carrier bags full of cotton wool from a bagging area and proceed to stand on a circular disc. When the ‘Unexpected items in bagging area’ sound is played, housemates must raise their arms up to a horizontal level, with a shopping bag in each hand.

In a test of endurance, they must hold their positions for as long as they can. If a housemate drops at least one of their arms, they will be disqualified. Jedward will both compete, but if either of them drops an arm, they will both be disqualified.

The last four standing will take part in Alley Tumble in the task room.
Alley Tumble

The four competing housemates must form teams of two. If Jedward are taking part, they will be a team of two, with their two opponents automatically becoming the other team.

Each team will have a trolley. One person will sit in the trolley, while the other must push the trolley in to a pyramid of ‘BB Noodles’, aiming to knock over as many of them as possible. The team that knocks over the most noodles will win, and if required, Big Brother’s verifier will decide the winner.

The victorious team win the privilege of choosing what shopping the group will get for the week. However, there will be one further surprise in store…

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0901/stuck- ... z1WvEXaI42
bbspy.co.k kirjoitti:Jedward leave the house for shopping spree

Jedward have left the Big Brother house for a spree at the local Lidl store after winning the ‘ultimate’ shopping task earlier today.

In the first ‘strength’ challenge, Bobby, Kerry and Jedward managed to hold their bags of cotton wool up the longest. The ‘speed’ test followed, with Jedward managing to knock over the most items in the pyramid.

Jedward therefore won the task, gaining the privilege of being solely responsible for this week’s shopping list. But Lidl did they know that Big Brother had another surprise in store…

Tonight, they were called to the Diary Room, expecting to find a chalkboard which they’d write their list out on. However, Big Brother instead told the excited pair that they’d be getting the shopping themselves in a real life, once-in-a-lifetime supermarket trolley dash.

They were given two minutes with the other housemates to memorise the items they needed. At around midnight, they then left the house and were taken to a nearby Lidl to pick them up.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0902/jedwar ... z1WvEuwWG9
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Syys 2011 01:22

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Celebrities clash in battle of the bands

The celebrities will take part in a battle of the bands in the latest task, with half becoming a cheesy boy band, and half a cool girl group.

Both bands will be challenged to create their own music videos for an iconic 90s pop hit, with the boys doing ‘Relight My Fire’ by Take That, and the girls taking on ‘Never Ever’ by All Saints.

Bobby, Darryn, Paddy and John will be the boy band, with Amy, Kerry, Lucien and Edward as the girl band.

After changing in to the costumes provided, the bands will be called to the Diary Room seperately, where they will be played their song. They will then have thirty minutes to practise in the small task room.

Following the rehearsals, the bands will prepare for their music videos – boys in the garden and girls in the bedroom. They will then run through their videos three times, which must include some amusing individual and group cut-aways using 90s inspired props.

The videos will go live on the official Big Brother website at 9.00am tomorrow (Sunday). The band whose videos gets the most hits by 9.00pm will win the task.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0903/celebr ... z1X1c4a4wm
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Smile like you mean it

The celebrity housemates will battle for an extra special prize in the ‘ultimate pose-off’ today as part of the Battle of the Bands task.

Big Brother will gather both bands in the garden and ask them to strike their best 90s pose, with a huge smile plastered on their faces. Their job is to hold this position for as long as they possibly can.

If anyone stops smiling or deviates from their pose, they will be out of the game. The group member that holds the pose for the longest with a smile will win the prize for their group.

Meanwhile, the music videos the bands shot yesterday are now available on the official website. The band whose clip gets the most hits by 9.00pm tonight will win the overall task.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0904/smile- ... z1X1cDwqo8
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 05 Syys 2011 22:56

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Take This win Battle Of The Bands task

Boy band Take This won Big Brother’s Battle Of The Bands task last night – leaving their female rivals Kela as their groupies!

At 9.40pm last night, the two groups were gathered on the sofas to watch their music videos, which had gone live on the official website yesterday morning. The band whose clip had the most views at 9.00pm would win.

After congratulating each other on their efforts, Big Brother announced that Take This had recieved the most views, and therefore they would be treated to a champagne party.

Kela were then told that, as they lost, they would become the boys’ groupies. They were given Take This t-shirts to wear and signs to wave around in support. But unfortunately for them, Big Brother had also split up the garden with a fence – and they were banished to one half of it for the entire night!

As the boys enjoyed a luxury breakfast this morning, the groupies were woken up with Take This’s cover of hit single Relight My Fire after sleeping rough on the grass. Watch the clip below…

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0905/take-t ... z1X6rfggXt
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Channel 5 extends Celebrity Big Brother final

Channel 5 has extended the length of the Thursday’s Celebrity Big Brother final, which will now air for two hours from 9.00pm.

Initially, the Brian Dowling-presented live show was set to air at 9.30pm for ninety minutes, preceded by a thirty-minute highlights special entitled ‘Celebrity Big Brother: The Story So Far’.

However, according to the listings on the Channel 5 website, the special has now been dropped in favour of a two-hour final. Bit On The Side follows immediately afterwards at 11.00pm.

Scheduling of the normal Big Brother launch show, which airs the next day, has not been affected.

The extension will provide more time for interviews, with a record seven housemates remaining. It also means the CBB final will clash with ITV’s Coronation Street as well as Red or Black, although C5 will likely be less concerned about the latter after it lost almost 2million viewers on its second day yesterday.

Celebrity Big Brother concludes this Thursday at 9.00pm, with the normal series launching Friday at 9.30pm.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0905/channe ... z1X6ryyI23
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Syys 2011 20:49

bbpy.co.uk kirjoitti:Housemates face Big Brother’s big pizza run

The celebrities will don their chef overalls again today for a pizza-themed task, with the winners’ dream pizza going on sale nationwide.

The group has been split in to two teams of four, each with a chef, an assistant, a waiter, and a kitchen hand. However, it won’t be as easy as they think, as the chefs will be attached to a bungee cord!

Assistants will pass pizza toppings to their chef, who will speed down an inflatable run to put the ingredients on to the base, held in place by the waiters. Meanwhile, the kitchen hands must try to distract the opposing team’s chef by throwing tomato sauce at them, making their path slippery and hard to tackle.

The teams are as follows:

Red: Darryn (chef), Kerry (assistant), Amy (waiter), Paddy (kitchen hand)
Blue: Edward (chef), Bobby (assistant), Lucien (waiter), John (kitchen hand)

The first chef to successfully complete all runs down to the pizza base and back will win for their team and they will be rewarded with a takeaway feast tonight.

In addition, the winners’ ‘dream Big Brother pizza’ will be sold through Dominos Pizza’s Facebook page, as part of an advertising deal between the company and Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0906/housem ... z1XI2nr4r0
bbpy.co.uk kirjoitti:Pizza task descends in to food fight

Chaos erupted in the Big Brother garden earlier when today’s ‘big pizza run’ task descended in to a massive, messy food fight!

The housemates were split in to two teams, with one from each attached to a bungee on an inflatable runway. As their team mates passed them toppings, they had to zoom down and put them on their team’s base.

But with two housemates having to ruin their rivals’ chances by drenching them in tomato sauce, the group didn’t stay focussed for long, and soon they began throwing toppings at each other! All the boys were soon involved, but Kerry and Amy decided to keep themselves out of it.

Eventually, the red team – Darryn, Kerry, Amy and Paddy – were declared the winners of the challenge by Big Brother, and were rewarded with several takeaway pizzas. The losers – Edward, Bobby, Lucien and John – were stuck with a measly portion of garlic bread.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0906/pizza- ... z1XI34X0I3
bbpy.co.uk kirjoitti:Group looks forward to Celeb BB final

The housemates have reflected on their time in the Celebrity Big Brother house today and expressed their nerves ahead of tomorrow’s final.

As the group had their lunch, Lucien said the experience had been ‘wicked’, while Kerry described it as ‘brilliant, absolutely amazing’. Jedward thought it had been ‘life changing’, saying: “All the things we’ve done are crazy.”

It wasn’t long before they started discussing their looming return to the real world. Kerry revealed: “I’m really scared about going to the outside world though, are you?”

“I can’t wait,” replied Bobby. “It does feel like prison, no matter which way you look at it, you’re trapped.”

“I can’t wait to see the kids but I am a bit scared,” continued the reality TV star. “I’m gonna be an emotional wreck tomorrow. For me, this is like the end of an era. It’ll be sad to go.”

“Completely,” agreed Lucien. “I’ll be so sad to go, but then again, we’re all leaving together, you’re not missing anything. I’m glad I’m not leaving just a few days before, do you know what I mean?”

“Oh, I know, but I mean, the fact that it’s over. It’s all come to an end,” mused Kerry.

One of the Jedwards then chipped in: “We’ll never ever enter the house ever again. When we see it we’ll be watching it on TV. We’ll be like, ‘I was in there’.”

“We entered together, we’re leaving together,” concluded the other.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0907/group- ... z1XI3CJefA
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Syys 2011 01:20

You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 09 Syys 2011 23:40

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Pamela Anderson confirmed for Big Brother

Channel 5 has confirmed that actress and model Pamela Anderson will appear on the new normal series of Big Brother as a guest.

After Paddy was crowned the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2011 in tonight’s live final, host Brian Dowling revealed that an ‘incredible surprise’ would be waiting for the new civilian housemates.

He then handed over to the house, where a not-so-mysterious blonde figure was seen sitting on the sofas with her back to camera, playing with her hair. Big Brother then called ‘Pamela’ to the Diary Room, and after taking a seat, she was revealed as the former Baywatch star.

“Tomorrow, a brand new set of housemates will enter the house, and there’s going to be a gorgeous surprise waiting for them,” said Big Brother as he welcomed her to the house.

“Who’s that?” teased Anderson.

“You,” replied Big Brother. “Pamela, are you ready for some Big Brother fun?”

“I’m gonna give them the ride of their lives,” she answered with a giggle. “I’m gonna leave a skid mark on every one of them. See you tomorrow – and watch out!”

Pamela is expected to stay for up to three days, and it is likely that she will not sleep overnight in the house. She previously took part in the Australian and Indian versions of the show without staying over.

A further twist has been promised, with the Daily Star hinting that it could be nominations-related. Their source said: “Their fate on Big Brother could depend on whether they please her or not.”

The new nine-week run kicks off tonight at 9.30pm on Channel 5, when fourteen housemates – all of whom are aged 30 and under – will enter the house.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0909/pamela ... z1XUQpKqST
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:More Big Brother housemate teasers revealed

More clues about the identities of the fourteen housemates in the new series of Big Brother have been published by the Daily Star today.

The tabloid disclosed more information about the seven men and seven women who will enter the house tonight for a stay of up to nine weeks. All of them are aged between 18 and 30, and most are single.

It comes after casting producer Leon Campbell first revealed contestant details on Wednesday’s edition of spin-off show Bit On The Side. The new teasers are as follows:

Guy who has made lots of sex tapes and says Katie Price fancies him
Harry Potter actress who is pals with Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson
Hunk who Big Brother’s Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace turned down for nookie
Sexy ex-Miss Manchester who has been on The Daily Star’s Page 3
Lad who sleeps with his teddy even when he is having sex
Vegan who hates clothes as they don’t let her breathe
Toff who thinks there’s nothing wrong with fox-hunting
Strip club girl who ‘earns cash without dancing’
Lad who once trekked around Italy dressed as a monkey
Lass who is related to one of Sky1′s tough Gladiators
Fella who left home at 15 to make his own way in life
Vain girl who had a makeover on telly’s Snog Marry Avoid
Bisexual guy who likes sex outdoors
Daddy’s girl who loves designer clothes

Last night, actress and model Pamela Anderson made an appearance in the house as it was confirmed that she is joining the show as a guest over the first few days.

The new series of Big Brother starts tonight at 9.30pm on Channel 5 – join us later for live updates!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0909/more-b ... z1XUR3dmSz
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 14 Syys 2011 11:46

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Pamela Anderson hosts Big Brother VIP party

Big Brother’s A-list house guest Pamela Anderson invited five very important housemates of her own choosing to a beach party tonight.

Gathered in the lounge, the Baywatch actress explained that she would award five VIP bracelets giving their holders entry to a ‘club’, where they would enjoy a ‘five star’ experience with cocktails, canapes and music.

However, the special guests faced the job of impressing her by showing off their dance moves, telling entertaining stories and making her laugh with hilarious jokes. At the end of the party, the housemate she deems to be the most entertaining will win a ‘very special prize’.

Pamela gave bracelets to Faye, Heaven, Louise, Tashie and Tom, leaving Alex and Jay looking disappointed. The six proceeded to a roped-off area outside, where Big Brother’s bouncer stamped their hands for entry.

The party then begun as the rest of the group watched on, with only warm lager and crisps to enjoy.

It was teased in tonight’s live launch that the new housemates will want to get on Pamela’s good side, as being her friend will earn them ‘huge rewards’.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0909/pamela ... z1XukJ9bS2
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Heaven awarded ‘magical’ golden swimsuit

Heaven has been given a golden swimsuit with ‘magical powers’ after Pamela Anderson deemed her the most entertaining party guest.

Last night, the actress and model invited five housemates to a special VIP party. The guest who entertained her the most with their stories, jokes and dance moves would win a ‘very special prize’.

Today, Pamela decided that housemate was Heaven. The pair were called to the Diary Room, where Big Brother gave Heaven a golden swimsuit and cloak to change into.

Big Brother then revealed that the swimsuit holds special powers, which will be revealed in ‘due course’. Heaven must wear the swimsuit at all times, or she will lose the powers.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0910/pamela ... z1XuklIIcV
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Pamela takes the housemates speed dating

Pamela will spend some time getting hot and sweaty with the housemates for today’s task, as she takes them speed dating in the sauna.

She will spend some one-on-one time with everyone individually and get to know them all a little bit better with a lot less clothes on, as the housemates must don swimwear for their date.

What they don’t know is that Pamela will secretly control the length of each date, using a ‘safe word’.

When she gets bored, has had enough of their bad jokes, or simply just wants her date to leave her alone she will say the phrase ‘Wow, it’s getting hot in here’. Big Brother will end the date immediately.

As Heaven was awarded a ‘magical’ gold swimsuit earlier today after being deemed the most entertaining housemate by Pamela, she will not take part in the speed dating.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0910/pamela ... z1XukvQvWB
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Aden given second golden cloak

The Baywatch actress has awarded a second golden cloak, following her speed dating task, to Aden.

The blonde-bombshell was waiting for the new housemates on Day 1, and is going to be living in the house for 3 days. Pamela will be awarding golden outfits to certain housemates, who will be immune from the first eviction.

During her date with Aden in the sauna, he confessed that he felt “ugly” compared to some of the other male housemates.

Pamela reassured Aden that he isn’t ugly, and then asked whether he had romantic feelings for any of his fellow housemates. “Other than yourself?” he smiled, adding: “I’d always give it a chance [with you]. Sexually I’m at my peak.”

Pamela joked that they “would be good together.”

As the dates continued, geordie hunk Jay gave Pamela a necklace, whilst Mark admitted that he had a “problem” with her presence in the Big Brother house.

Mark explained: “I try and see Pamela Anderson, but all I see is you in your Baywatch gear running in slow motion. ” He then optimistically asked, “Am I turning you on at all?”, but was turned down for being “too young”.

Pamela dated Rebeckah, and the pair discussed what they like about their own bodies. Next, Pamela talked to Tashie about her ‘oil obsession’ and then brushed up on her French with Tom.

Anderson named Aden as her perfect date in the end, and he was awarded with a second cloak.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0910/aden-g ... z1Xul6bq2x
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Baywatch slow-motion task

The housemates have been in competition to win another golden swimsuit cloak.

All housemates except Heaven and Aden, who already have golden swimsuits, took part in ‘How Slow Can you Go?’- the ultimate slo-mo running on the spot task. This task was about endurance, and ”making it look as though they were determined to save a life” as Pamela explained.

Pamela Anderson, famous for her slow-motion running scenes along the beach in Baywatch, is living in the Big Brother house for 3 days, getting to know the housemates. Anderson is awarding the winners of various tasks with golden swimsuits, which will earn them immunity from the first eviction.

Most housemates failed to endure the task, and in the end it was Maisy who ultimately produced the more Pamela-esque effort, surviving an impressive 37 minutes!

Big Brother called Maisy to the diary room, and she returned to the house wearing a golden cape.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0911/baywat ... z1XulGawBH
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Boys help Mark impress Pamela

Bumbling Mark has sought advice from the other male housemates, in his quest to seduce Pamela Anderson.

The Baywatch star is currently living in the Big Brother house, and has been spending time with the new housemates. Pamela’s task is to award golden cloaks to her favourites, who will be immune from the first public vote.

Mark has been trying his bestchat-up lines with Pamela, but was turned down by the 44-year-old during the speed-dating task for being “too young”.

In his desperation, Mark asked Jay and Aden for guidance. The lads suggested Mark should try to be more ”cheeky and naughty” in order to impress Pamela.

Jay suggested Mark could seduce Pamela by making her laugh, with a silly rhyme, which went: “I knew a man called Jim/Someone threw a tomato at him/’Tomatoes don’t hurt’, he said with a grin/’But this f**ker did, it was still in a tin’.”

Mark, understandbly so, was unimpressed with this suggestion and declared: “Can I just make this fully aware to whoever is watching this, I do not think this is gonna work.”

The boys continued to insist that the rhyme would be successful, so Mark eventually plucked up the courage to tell Pamela his new joke.To his surprise, Anderson began cracking up at his light-hearted outburst.

“They’re p*ssing themselves,” Jay exclaimed. “I knew it would work.”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0911/boys-h ... z1XulS6Vw0
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Final golden swimsuit awarded

This afternoon, the housemates were asked to prove that they were worthy of gaining immunity from nomination.

Pamela revealed that the golden swimsuits that she has been awarding to housemates for winning tasks over the last few days will gain them immunity from the first public eviction this week. The housemates were then asked to try their best to impress Pamela, to be in with a chance of winning a golden swimsuit.

Heaven was already awarded a swimsuit from Pamela on the launch night, whilst Aden won a swimsuit from the speed dating task, and Maisy won the recent Slow-Motion running task.

So, the remaining housemates set to work, trying to impress Pamela during a fashion show. Strutting their stuff on a catwalk, the housemates sold themselves to Pamela. Tashie dressed as Pocahontas, Alex went for a ‘Barbie’ look, Faye showed off her dance moves and Jay showed off his cart-wheeling talent.

It was ultimately Rebeckah’s honest and wholesome attitude that won out; her claims that she would cook, clean and look after her housemates was clearly good enough for Pamela. Pamela consulted Heaven, Aden and Maisy who already had golden swimsuits to help her decide.

However, Big Brother had one last twist for the housemates. As the winner of the task, Rebeckah was instructed she had to select one of Heaven, Maisy or Aden to lose their golden swimsuit, and their immunity. Rebeckah was told that she would then gain that person’s immunity.

An emotional Rebeckah eventually selected Aden
to lose his golden swimsuit.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0912/final- ... z1XuleV1A3
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:
| +
Aaron, Harry & Tashie Nominated

Earlier today Housemates nominated for the first time. Heaven, Maisy and Rebeckah were immune from being nominated, but could nominate other Housemates.

The Housemates that received the most nominations, whom are now facing the public vote are…

Aaron, Harry, Tashie

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/bb12/0914/a ... z1Xum52hq1
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 17 Syys 2011 22:28

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Housemates compete in ‘battle of the brains’

Big Brother will find out who the cleverest housemates are today as the boys and girls go head to head in a ‘battle of the brains’.

The battle will be begin with a race of speed and intelligence. Both teams will be faced with three maths sums which they must answer. The digits that make up the answers are hidden inside ‘fish paste barrels’.

The first team to work out the sums, find the answers in the barrels and put them up on the board, will be crowned the ‘Brainy Housemates’ at today’s Graduation Ceremony. The losers will be branded ‘Pea Brains’. As a Vegan, Heaven can choose not to enter the fish paste barrels if she so wishes.

At the graduation ceremony the Brainy Housemates will be instructed to collect a great big brain from the ‘Brain Chamber’, which ‘belonged’ to intelligent greats such as Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, Winston Churchill, Marie Curie, William Shakespeare, Ludwig van Beethoven and Joan of Arc.

Meanwhile, the losing team will collect their Pea Brains from the Pea Brain table, and put them on their heads. Housemates must wear their headpieces at all times.

After a brain food lunch high in Omega 3 – sushi for the winners and sardines for the losers – the Brainy Housemates will playing for this week’s shopping budget in a Q&A intelligence test. Each question they answer correctly will win them £50 for the shopping budget, with a total of £700 up for grabs.

However, every time a Brainy Housemate answers a question incorrectly, they must make their way over to the ‘Wheel of Misfortune,’ spin the wheel and pour ‘Brain Sick’ over a Pea Brain housemate’s head.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0914/housem ... z1YEuKnqoX
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Tom snogs Aaron in booze-fuelled game

Aaron and Tom shocked their fellow housemates last night when they shared a snog during a booze-fuelled game of ‘gay chicken’!

The housemates screamed and jumped around in excitement as Tom went in for the kill, before Aaron rolled him on to his back. “He tastes of broccoli!” exclaimed the nominee as he came up for air.

The action soon moved on to the bedroom, where Tom claimed a second kiss from Rebeckah. But she wasn’t as generous to Aden, who was turned down when he asked to play!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0916/tom-sn ... z1YEutxi3E
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Housemates become chickens in immunity task

The housemates will become chickens and live on Big Brother’s battery farm today as they compete for immunity from next week’s eviction.

Two long, compact cages containing a compartment for each of the thirteen housemates have been set up in the garden. After dressing up in chicken costumes, the group will get in to the cages.

In a test of endurance, the chickens must stay cooped up for as long as they can. While in the pens, they must sit on their eggs at all times, except during feeding times.

Every hour, Big Brother’s farmer will enter the garden and fill up the troughs with a healthy dose of ‘chicken feed’ (sweet popcorn). Once the farmer has done his rounds, the chickens are free to graze. However, they must eat all of their feed by the time the farmer comes back, or they will be eliminated!

The rules of the challenge are as follows:

Housemates cannot leave their coops unless on allocated toilet break
They must eat feed with their mouths, not their hands
If the housemates have not ate all of their feed when the ‘cock-a-doodle-doo’ sounds, they are out
If housemates spill any feed out of their troughs they must put it back in with their hands
Housemates must not fall asleep
Housemates must not eat or drink anything apart from feed and water provided, or smoke

The chicken that rules the roost the longest will win immunity from the second eviction on Friday.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0917/housem ... z1YEvO0Qj7
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Syys 2011 03:06

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother ratings drop below 1million for first time

Big Brother’s ratings have dropped below seven figures for the first time in a main series, with last night’s show attracting only 925,000 viewers.

According to unofficial overnight data, the episode – which featured highlights of Tashie’s eviction – was easily the lowest rated ever, with an average of 5.3% of the available audience tuning in to watch.

It is likely that the figure will rise above 1million when official data is released, taking additional factors in to account, such as recordings. However, it continues a downward trend for the normal series, which has slowly declined from around 1.4million since the launch two weeks ago.

The Celebrity series fared better, with over 2million viewers tuning in to watch.

In further bad news for Channel 5, last night’s Tyson Fury vs. Nicolai Firtha boxing match only pulled in 1.03million viewers (4.6%). Their last match, between Fury and Dereck Chisora, had 2.26million (13%).

Meanwhile, Big Brother is currently losing its ratings battle with former host Davina McCall’s Channel 4 gameshow The Million Pound Drop. Of the five times the two shows have clashed so far, Drop – which is averaging 1.8million viewers – has beat Big Brother on three occasions.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0918/big-br ... z1YLtwgT61
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Harry wins immunity from second eviction

Harry has won immunity from the next Big Brother eviction after beating Heaven to win yesterday’s ‘hen-durance’ challenge.

Big Brother had told the group to dress up as chickens and stay in a coop for as long as they could. They were provided with popcorn periodically, and they had to eat it all before the next refill, or they’d be disqualified.

With the immunity at stake, the housemates tried their very best to encourage their opponents to quit. But the mind games didn’t work on Harry and Heaven, as after nine and a half hours and more than six batches of feed, they were the last two standing – or more accurately sitting.

Eventually, Heaven got up and congratulated Harry as they awaited the official result.

“Heaven has chickened out of the task,” Big Brother announced. “This means Harry is a tough old bird, and he stuck his neck out the longest to win the task.”

He got up, stretched and hugged Heaven. “I’m hungry, have we got any food?” he quipped.

The result means Harry – who was up for last week’s eviction alongside Aaron and Tashie – cannot be nominated this week. However, he will still be able to nominate himself.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0918/harry- ... z1YLu4x0dZ
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 21 Syys 2011 02:23

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Aaron confesses to Faye crush on date

Aaron has told Faye that he has a crush on her after she took him on a date as a reward for passing a secret mission.

Yesterday, the wrestler was set a ‘diss and kiss’ task by Big Brother. She had to use her ‘cunning skills’ to get the male housemates to own up to something, diss them for it, and then get a kiss from them.

She passed the task with flying colours, and as a result, she was given the opportunity to invite someone to a romantic dinner. Having got to know him more since Friday’s eviction, she chose Aaron.

During their date, Faye pressed Aaron to reveal which of the ladies he says he fancies. After the conversation took an awkward turn, he came out with his confession.

“I’ve already said to you that if I was going to ask somebody out on a date, I’d ask you,” said Aaron.

“So you’re saying you fancy me?” asked a somewhat confused Faye.

“Well, yes, I think you’re the best one in the house,” answered the contract manager.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0919/aaron- ... z1YXPiYNI4
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Heaven clashes with Rebeckah in bedroom row

Heaven lost some of her positive energy last night after she and Rebeckah were at the centre of a blazing row over beds.

All had initially seemed peaceful, with Heaven asking Rebeckah to move from her bed as the everybody got ready to sleep. However, when the lights went out, Rebeckah overheard Heaven chatting about her in bed.

The blonde bombshell soon stormed out to the living area and brandied Heaven ‘a f**king nasty bitch.’.

Heaven told Rebeckah: “You’re not real. I didn’t want your negativity around my bed.” Subsequently, Rebeckah stormed back into the bedroom and was comforted by Maisy, Jay, Aden and Faye.

After sleeping on it, the girls decided to patch things up this morning. Heaven started a conversation to smooth things over. The atmosphere was tense, but the girls agreed to sit down and discuss their argument.

Heaven said: ‘We need to talk, and just get everything out.’ Heaven said she didn’t want to create a bad atmosphere within the house and Rebeckah suggested they had a civil conversation in the garden.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0919/heaven ... z1YXPrA3TY
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Housemates set ‘Yes’ shopping task

Big Brother has set one of the simplest shopping tasks ever today, as the housemates only have to say ‘Yes’ to whatever is asked of them!

Over the next two days, the group will be asked a series of questions. To pass the task, all they must do is answer ‘yes’ to these questions, and follow through with whatever they have been asked to do.

Because this task is all about being positive, Big Brother really doesn’t want to hear the world ‘no’. If a housemate answers ‘no’ to Big Brother, they will incur a fail.

A safe has been placed in the Living Room. Locked inside the safe is an envelope containing the number of times Big Brother is prepared to hear the word ‘no’ during this task. At the end of the task, housemates will be given a code to open the safe and reveal this number.

If housemates say ‘no’ to Big Brother less times than the number written inside the safe, then they will pass the task and win a luxury shopping budget. Otherwise, they will be stuck on basic rations.

Here’s what Big Brother is challenging them with today…

9.30am: Mark will be asked to go naked for the duration of the task
10.30am: Alex will be asked to have a spray tan…then another…then another…
12.30am: Anton will be asked to electric shock Maisy.
2.00pm: Jay will be offered a chicken…then another…then another…
4.00pm: Harry will be offered the chance to become a gay icon at a hunt themed Gay Times photo shoot.
8.00pm: Rebeckah will be asked to choose a housemate to lose their suitcase for the rest of the series. Everyone else will think it an eviction.
11.00pm: Aaron will be offered a one night stand with a female housemate. He must stand at the end of their bed in the dark all night long.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0920/big-br ... z1YXQ3Jkuh
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 22 Syys 2011 12:07

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Alex gets four spray tans for ‘Yes’ task

Alex was left looking rather brown this afternoon after Big Brother gave her FOUR spray tans as part of the ‘Yes’ shopping task!

Earlier this morning, the housemates were set a very simple challenge: over the next two days, they have to say ‘yes’ to everything that’s asked of them, and then follow through with the requests.

Unfortunately for Alex, who once tried to rid herself of fakery with a make-under on BBC Three’s Snog Marry Avoid?, this meant that she was going to become very acquainted with a tanning booth.

Big Brother called her to the Diary Room and offered her the session, and after visiting the small task room to get it done, she went back to the house to tell the housemates what had happened.

It wasn’t long before she was called back to the Diary Room and was offered a second go. The yes alarm sounded in the living area, and the others exclaimed it would be ‘funny’ if it happened again. Needless to say, after meeting a different assistant for round two, she returned a new shade of orange.

“This is Big Brother, would Alex came to the Diary Room,” said the all seeing eye a third time. After a third go, she sulked in to the bedroom, and was promptly called back for round four!

The housemates burst out laughing as she returned again. “That never gets old!” quipped Harry, as the group stared wide-eyed. “Have you got any tan lines round your knickers?”

“She looks like she’s just jumped in a pool of shit,” commented Louise, while Mark said it looked ‘amazing’.

Meanwhile, Maisy added in shock: “Your hands look alright, but your neck!”

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0920/big-br ... z1YfdXBJX1
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Harry turns down Gay Times photoshoot

Harry has incurred a fail in this week’s shopping task after he refused to take part in an underwear photoshoot for Gay Times magazine.

For this week’s shopping task, the housemates must say ‘yes’ to every request Big Brother asks of them, and follow through on it. Each time a request is turned down or is left incomplete, they will recieve a fail.

As he was dozing off on the sofas this afternoon, Big Brother surprised Harry with a question.

“When Harry came in to the house, he said that he wanted to become a gay icon,” came an announcement, causing the entrepreneur to wake up. “Harry, would you still like to become a gay icon?”

“Yes, yes you would! This is exciting!” exclaimed Tom.

Harry answered yes, and the ‘Yes’ alarm sounded. Big Brother then delivered his second question. “Harry, would you like to pose for an underwear shoot for a leading gay magazine?”

However, despite being encouraged to do it, Harry said no and apologised, causing the ‘No’ alarm to sound.

Meanwhile, Anton and Maisy earlier donned the trademark coloured suits and shock pads, with Big Brother asking them sporadically if they would like to shock the other.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0920/big-br ... z1YfdftIkS
bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Aaron has a one night stand with Louise

Aaron got intimate with Louise last night as they shared a one night stand – literally – as part of this week’s ‘Yes’ shopping task.

The housemates have to say yes to everything Big Brother asks of them and follow through with the request, so when Aaron and Louise were offered a night together, they jumped at the chance.

But when Big Brother said they would have a one night stand, he really meant it, as the pair were subsequently told to go and stand in the garden back-to-back until further notice!

“You’ll be here when the morning alarm goes,” said Aden encouragingly, as the pair took their positions. However, they only had to do two hours before Big Brother let them go to bed, just after 2am.

Meanwhile, Rebeckah was asked to nominate someone to lose their clothes and posessions. She chose Mark – who had already agreed to go naked for the duration of the task, with only a skin-coloured thong and fig leaf to protect his modesty – reasoning that he has ‘no level of embarrassment’.

But that was only part of her task, as she then had to pretend that she had chosen him to be evicted!

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0921/aaron- ... z1YfdmtTDh
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 25 Syys 2011 17:16

bbspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Rebeckah goodbye message riles Heaven

A goodbye message from evictee Rebeckah sent shockwaves through the house earlier, causing an angry reaction from her rival, Heaven.

At the end of tonight’s live show, Big Brother played a video in which the club hostess branded Anton a ‘snake’ and Heaven an ‘actress’, and said the other housemates were ‘insignificant’ as they ‘sit on the fence’.

However, she praised Harry – whom she described as ‘genuine’ – and ‘good girl’ Maisy. The message was primarily addressed at her close friend and potential love interest Aden.

As the group was watching the video, Heaven commented: “Oh please. You’re the biggest snake, you are, love. Yeah, she’s funny, she’s poison, we all know that.”

“Now you get to see from the horses mouth just how fake the girl is,” added the holistic healer, after it had finished. “Do you lot see what she really is now?”

“I’m pretty shocked that she’s being like that,” commented Louise.

“Why are you shocked, that’s how she is?” Heaven retorted.

Aaron and Harry jumped to the defence of Aden, with the latter saying: “Shut up before you offend everyone in here. It’s gonna offend Ads, who’s in love with her. The poor guy’s crying his eyes out.”

Heaven defended herself, responding: “It shouldn’t offend him, I’m telling the truth.”

“He doesn’t wanna hear it,” countered Harry.

Heaven had faced eviction alongside Rebeckah this week, but was saved by the public. She recieved seven nominations earlier this week, while Rebeckah had eight.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/0923/rebeck ... z1YyOMZbLz
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother housemates rewarded in top trumps task

Six Big Brother housemates have been rewarded with a luxury party after winning a revealing top trumps-themed task.

The group were instructed this afternoon to privately complete a survey on their fellow inmates, where each person would be ranked in terms of likeability, honesty, intelligence, attractiveness, entertainment value and popularity.

Each housemate was then given a percentage rating for each category based on the results, which were covered up on giant top trumps card outfits.

After being split into a red group - consisting of Aaron, Tom, Faye, Harry, Alex and Mark - and a blue group - featuring Anton, Louise, Heaven, Aden, Maisy and Jay - housemates took it in turns to randomly select their opponent and choose a category they believed they would score higher in, with a point being awarded to the victorious team.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... -task.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 26 Syys 2011 20:12

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Mark and Jay shock housemates with "w**k" contest

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Big Brother contestants Jay McKray and Mark Henderson have shocked their fellow housemates with an unusual contest.

During the highlights package broadcast on Channel 5 yesterday evening, the duo decided that they wanted to deal with their sexual frustration, with Mark suggesting that they should both "have a w**k".

Mark argued that his behaviour was "the most natural thing in the world" in response to his housemates interrupting them with exclamations of shock.

Following the contest, Tom O'Connell said to Mark: "I'm telling you as a friend, I reckon you've just... proper embarrassed yourself. I'm not joking!"

"I said to Jay before we did it [that] it was disgusting," Mark protested.

"Your mum and dad have got to watch that," Tom added.

Housemates later spoke about the incident in the living room. Their conversation eventually became a wider discussion of gender inequality, with Louise Cliffe arguing that there was one rule for men and another rule for women.

Alex Rose also spoke to Big Brother in the Diary Room about the boys' antics, saying: "I don't get it. I don't get why they've just done that. I'm just shocked, 'cause I've never seen anything like that before... I can't absorb what's just happened.

"It was revolting, it was disgusting... I haven't got anything to say on it other than it was disgusting. It's as simple as that."

Jay later gave Mark a spray tan on one half of his body as a forfeit for 'losing' their contest.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... ntest.html
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Aaron threatens to walk following Maisy kiss fallout

Big Brother contestant Aaron Allard-Morgan threatened to leave the house last night when tensions rose following his kiss with fellow housemate Maisy James.

Tom O'Connell and Faye Palmer both complained that they felt "used" by the 30-year-old contract manager during a heated discussion on day 17 of the competition.

Faye recalled: "The other day, [Aaron] basically said he fancied me, and he's been flirting with me and stuff, and then... last night in the bed, he went to kiss me on the neck while you were in the bed with me. And that's when I went, 'If you do that again, I'll elbow you in the face'.

"So I just feel like I've been used as well, Maisy, because I've been flirting with him."

Maisy had earlier been seen defending herself against rumours spreading around the housemates, telling Louise Cliffe: "Don't spread crap, because I haven't done [anything]. Nothing happened between me and Aaron last night."

Later, following an animated discussion over the kitchen table, an exasperated Aaron threatened to leave the Big Brother house, saying: "Oh, I'm going home, I'm going home."

As he waited outside the Diary Room to speak to Big Brother, he added: "All the Rebeckah stuff is going on again, which everybody knew about, and nobody had the balls to come and say to me about."

Jay McKray said: "You've got to sleep on it anyway, they won't let you out... Anything can be resolved."

Aaron added: "Now, this has happened again today, and everybody's been talking about it today, and no-one came and [talked] to me about it.

"I mean, Maisy looked stupid, and it's my fault, and now I'm being told that Tom's on one with me and I don't necessarily think that's my fault. But if I've led him on then, I don't deserve to be around people. I'm a bloody idiot."

Aaron then expressed his belief that he would be nominated by his fellow housemates and evicted by the public on Friday, shouting: "Half the house hates me now!"

As the boys continued to protest, they reassured Aaron and led him back to the living area, handing him a cup of tea.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... llout.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 28 Syys 2011 20:20

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother housemates face 'gorilla' in shopping task

Big Brother housemates will come face to face with a savage gorilla as their bravery is tested during this week's shopping task.

During the challenge, the group will unknowingly meet world-famous gorilla impersonator Peter Elliott instead of an actual gorilla. Actors posing as a trained handler and wrangler will be on hand to ensure their safety.

Each housemate will be given a gorilla cuddly toy, which they must cuddle in order to transfer their scent. The 'gorilla' will then sniff out which housemate he wants to take part in the first challenge. The group will choose who undertakes the next three, with each successfully completed challenge winning 30 seconds towards the final task.

The first housemate chosen will have to enter the cage, where they must pass a beach ball back and forwards three times with the gorilla. In the second task, two housemates will be required to take a photograph with the gorilla, when they are inside the cage armed with a camera and some gorilla food.

As part of the third challenge, a housemate - equipped with portable CD player - will have to make the gorilla dance using their own dance moves. The final time-building task will require a housemate to dress as a gorilla and 'bond' with the other gorilla.

With two minutes in total to win, the final task will see 500 bananas placed in the garden. With each one worth £1, the housemates will have their total time won to collect as many bananas as they possibly can - while the 'gorilla' roams free.

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Jay reveals feelings for Louise

Big Brother's Jay Mckray has revealed that he has a crush on fellow housemate Louise Cliffe.

Jay was encouraged to confess his real feelings by Heaven Africa as the trio smoked and drank in the garden last night.

Earlier, Jay turned down an offer to play Spin The Bottle, claiming that he couldn't do it because he was "into" Louise.

Louise rubbished the claims that Jay fancied her, laughing: "He doesn't mean it, he doesn't mean it... He's chatting s**t."

However, Jay confirmed that he did have feelings for her, admitting: "I'm embarrassed."

Later, Heaven took Louise aside and stressed to her friend that Jay really did fancy her, but the former Miss Manchester continued to play down the potential romance.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... ouise.html
Muita uutisia:

Big Brother: Housemates complete 'gorilla' task

Big Brother: Jay gets naked for girls with Full Monty striptease
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... tease.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 01 Loka 2011 10:57

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Housemates faced with eviction betting task

Big Brother has set a task for housemates who are not up for eviction tonight.

Contestants have been individually called to the Diary Room to cast their votes on whether they think Heaven Africa, Aaron Allard-Morgan or Aden Theobald will leave the house tonight.

Those who bet correctly will win a seat at an exclusive poker party in the spare bedroom alongside the two surviving nominated housemates.

Heaven is currently the bookies' choice to get evicted tonight, while Aaron is one of the favourites to win the reality show.

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Maisy's dad flies message over house

Maisy James's dad flew a message over the house today.

While housemates were in the garden, a plane carried the banner across the sky which read, 'MAISY - BEHAVE YOURSELF! DAD'.

Fellow contestants Heaven Africa and Faye Palmer comforted Maisy as she burst into tears at the sight of the message.

Big Brother then instructed the housemates to return to the house from the garden.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... house.html
Muita uutisia:

Big Brother: Louise wins secret whoopee cushion task
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... -task.html[/quote]

Big Brother: Faye and Aaron snog under the duvet
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... duvet.html[/quote]

Big Brother sets 'dirty' task to clean up the house
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... house.html[/quote]

Big Brother: Mark and Harry set fake dog task
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 03 Loka 2011 12:22

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother's Rebeckah Vaughan: 'I'm rapidly going off Aden'

Big Brother evictee Rebeckah Vaughan has declared that her ex-housemate Aden Theobald will be thrilled at being "accepted" by viewers.

The 18-year-old won a place in the house along with Aaron Allard-Morgan after viewers chose to evict their fellow nominee Heaven Africa last night.

Speaking to Emma Willis on Big Brother's Bit on the Side, Rebeckah stated that her in-house lover would be extremely honoured by the result.

"I think he will be really, really relieved because it was very important for him to be accepted by the public," she said. "He got so close to nearly leaving [so] he will take it to his heart that the public saved him."

Rebeckah added that she was pleased to see Aden's soft side return following his survival, as she was unhappy with how the 'cool nerd' had behaved since her eviction last Friday.

"I'm rapidly going off him," she confessed. "This side I have seen to him since I've left, I'm not happy [with]. I taught him better than that in there."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... -aden.html
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother housemates set Anton singles chart mission

Big Brother has challenged housemates to convince Anton Murphy that he has topped the UK singles charts in order to win him a dream birthday party.

The record producer was called into the Diary Room on the morning of his 24th birthday and told that his track 'Winner' had been released by a bandmate during his time in the house and is expected to reach number one on Sunday.

However, as Anton listened again to his tune, Big Brother revealed to the watching housemates that the announcement was fake and they would now have to keep Anton convinced of his chart success.

"Remember housemates, it's all for Anton's own good," Big Brother assured them. "If he buys it, he'll have the day of his life and the perfect party and you'll be able to share it with him."

As part of the task, Big Brother will conduct a number of fake interviews with Anton for leading music magazines, before playing him a clip of Big Brother's Bit On The Side host Emma Willis interviewing his professional partner about the song's success.

All will be revealed to Anton tonight after he completes a live performance of 'Winner' in the Big Brother house, which will be followed by a spectacular party if housemates manage to pass their secret mission.

Big Brother has also made Anton 'King' of the Big Brother house in celebration of his birthday and chart triumph, allowing him to order around his fellow housemates as he pleases.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... ssion.html
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Anton, Jay win fast food task

Big Brother housemates Anton Murphy and Jay McKray have triumphed in a fast food-themed task this afternoon.

The group were instructed to split themselves into pairs for a test of "speed and stamina", in which they would attempt to gulp down as many mini burgers as possible while racing around a road track dressed as fat truckers.

As he was left without a partner when the housemates separated, Aden Theobald was given the task of serving the competitors their food from a 'Burger Hut' establishment in the garden.

After their victory was confirmed by Big Brother, Jay and Anton were called into the Diary Room to collect their reward - a feast of more burgers.

The pair were also handed fast food-themed costumes - a hot dog outfit for Jay and a cheeseburger number for Anton - to wear for the rest of the day.

Upon spotting the boys emerging from the Diary Room in their new clothes, a smug Aaron Allard-Morgan declared to the losing housemates: "We won the respect of the group and we don't have to dress up as hotdogs or burgers."

Housemates yesterday won Anton a birthday party by convincing him that a single he produced on the outside world was due to top the UK charts.

You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 04 Loka 2011 14:43

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Harry, Aaron blast immature housemates

Harry Blake and Aaron Allard-Morgan have slammed their fellow housemates for being "far too immature".

While relaxing in the garden, 22-year-old entrepreneur Harry compared the atmosphere to a "children's nursery".

"I just find it so hard to be here sometimes. I feel like I'm at a children's nursery sometimes. The immaturity levels are so high that I don't see myself living with these people for another six weeks. They're just far too immature."

Aaron responded: "I wasn't like that at their age. I was quite wild but I wasn't necessarily immature. I've listened to people talk graphically about their sex lives or the sex lives they want us to believe they've had. I just don't get it. I don't feel the need to constantly talk like that."

Then Harry added: "Small things aggravate me, like one of them came out with so many layers of clothing this morning. I said, 'It's 30 degrees out here'. Why is everyday got to be a catwalk?"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... mates.html
Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother Anton: 'I can predict who nominates who'

Anton Murphy has claimed that he can tell who some of his fellow Big Brother housemates nominate.

Speaking with Harry Blake, the 23-year-old said that he believes there are some contestants who "wear their heart on their sleeve".

"What I find is actually some people wear their heart on their sleeve, and I can tell with some people who they're gonna vote for - which is not a problem. It's beneficial," Anton declared.

Meanwhile, Harry predicted: "When there's less people it'll be more awkward because [I won't be able to] make the jokes, 'Whey, I know who I'm voting for this week'."

Record label manager Anton also revealed that he enjoys the eviction process.

When Big Brother announced that nominations had started, he initially reacted: "Get in... I'm ready now. When it starts getting hard for me I probably won't talk as much."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... s-who.html
Muita uutisia:

Big Brother: Faye, Aaron fall out over Anton kiss rumour
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... umour.html

Big Brother: Jay and Louise discuss romantic future
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... uture.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 07 Loka 2011 03:52

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Mark walks out of the house

Published Wednesday, Oct 5 2011, 11:06 BST

Mark Henderson has told his fellow housemates that he is confident he is making the right decision leaving Big Brother.

Mark yesterday revealed his intentions to walk away from the Channel 5 reality show, but Faye Palmer attempted to talk him out of it.

"I don't want you to go out and then regret what you've done," she said. "Everyone loves you in here and everyone will love you on the outside.

"I just want you to know in your head that you've made the right decision."

However, Mark refused to change his mind, responding: "I've thought about it too much not to make the right decision... I think I've made the right one. I am so ready to go.

"I just can't wait to go to bed and not be filmed. It's so weird, but that's what I'm looking forward to... There's no break in here."

Faye, who is up for eviction this Friday, conceded defeat, adding: "At least we'll be seeing each other. If I do come out [on Friday] we can go for a drink and act like nutters."

Mark and Faye also both revealed that they were looking forward to "going to the toilet for a poo" without being filmed when they leave the show.

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Aaron, Faye tension lifts

Aaron Allard-Morgan has put to one side his falling out with Faye Palmer.

The 30-year-old assured the wrestler that the public would save her following her eviction nomination alongside Maisy James.

Comforting her in the garden, he reasoned: "Faye, I know you don't want to believe it at the moment, but Maisy's gone. I guarantee everyone would be putting their money on Maisy."

"If you need a cuddle or anything, you know where I am," he then added.

A forlorn Faye had previously said: "I knew I was going to be up today though. I know I'll be going Friday as well. I do know that for a fact.

"Today I was talking to Maisy and I said, 'I knew it would be my last week'. It is just a horrible situation to be in because she's my best friend."

The pair, who have shared a smooch in the house, argued yesterday over rumours that Faye and Anton Murphy had kissed.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... lifts.html
Muita uutisia:

Big Brother housemates complete toy factory task

Big Brother: Jay, Louise seal romance with snog under duvet
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... duvet.html
You´re welcome!

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 08 Loka 2011 12:32

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Faye's 'Gladiators' sister Jem Palmer joins the house

Ex-Gladiators star Jem Palmer has joined her sister Faye in the Big Brother house.

The 25-year-old model appeared under the name Inferno on Sky1's action gameshow and is signed to World Wrestling Entertainment.

She pledged in an introductory VT to "go into the house and change things up", later adding to host Brian Dowling that the current contestants need "a big slap around the chops".

"I'm quite a fiery person anyway," she claimed. "So I'm just going to be myself and give them a shake up."

Jem also warned that Faye could "kick off" upon her entrance into the house, due to the "big rivalry" between them.

However, Faye's joy at seeing her sibling join the cast was clear for all to see, as she raced up the stairs, pulled her into a tight embrace and squealed at the top of her voice.

Faye was also quick to introduce Jem to her in-house love interest Aaron Allard-Morgan. The bodybuilding newcomer graciously shook his hand, despite stating before her entrance that she intends to get "under his skin".

Digitalspy.co.uk kirjoitti:Big Brother: Harry clashes with Anton, Jay, Aden in Ketchup-gate

Harry Blake has clashed with the boys in the Big Brother house after they covered his clothes in ketchup and food dye.

Jay McKray was responsible for the incident as he took revenge on Harry for his shopping list prank, which involved replacing all their requested food with food colouring, cereal and bananas.

Harry fumed at Jay, Aden and Anton over the incident and he was backed up by fellow housemates Aaron, Alex and Tom, who claimed the second prank was "out of order".

Ranting at Aden, who walked into the bathroom when Harry was cleaning up the mess, the 22-year-old said: "Aden, don't even bother coming in here. Just f**k off now. Ads, you're a d**khead. You know who did it and you're a part of it.

"We all know who it did and we all know who his little henchman is... It doesn't take much to know it was Tweedledee and Tweedledum, does it?"

BB 2011: Housemates: Anthon Murphy
When Jay confessed to the crime and revealed that Anton was involved in the incident, Harry then fumed at the 23-year-old music producer.

"Mate, you're a d**k. You're an absolute f**king idiot. You were one of my closest friends in here. Now you're not... you were one of my closest mates, you're not anymore. And I mean that from my heart."

As Anton attempted to deny responsibility, he swore on his mother's life that he wasn't to blame.

An angry Harry replied: "I don't care about your mum and I don't care what you're saying."

Harry also took a swipe at Jay's love interest, Louise Cliffe, commenting: "It's funny how little Miss Supermodel sticks by her boyfriend, doesn't it?"

Later in the night, Harry and Jay attempted to resolve their differences and hugged in the bedroom. "I'm sorry, at least you've got bananas," laughed Jay.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... -gate.html
Muita uutisia:

Big Brother's Jem Palmer is a mean bitch, says Kerry Katona
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... atona.html

Big Brother: Louise seeks Alex blessing on Jay romance
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... mance.html
You´re welcome!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “BB12 / CBB8”