Työläinen

Re: Launch show

Viesti Kirjoittaja keisarin » 19 Elo 2011 00:48

Onkohan tuolla jo huomenna häätö???

Zaba
Mökkiläinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zaba » 19 Elo 2011 00:51

keisarin kirjoitti:Josie Gipson on tuolla spinoffissa vieraana.Kauhea kun se on laihtunut vuodessa.Se on kyllä todella hyvän näköinen.
http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=4243

calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 10 Syys 2011 00:03

En saa näkymään launchia mistään livenä tällä hetkellä, joten mennään pelkillä alla olevilla livepäivityksillä DS:BB:stä:
Digital Spy kirjoitti:Big Brother 2011 launch night: Live blog

Well, here it is. Less than a year after being axed by Channel 4, Big Brother is back and a brand new bunch of contestants are waiting nervously in the wings to make their debut on Channel 5's inaugural series tonight. The celebs were a nice starter, but only the usual motley crew of wannabe Page 3 girls, jack the lads and general nutters can satisfy our BB appetite.

Digital Spy will, as usual, be providing you with the best coverage of the show as it happens this evening. So stick with us as we celebrate the rebirth of Britain's most notorious reality show. And what about that Pamela Anderson twist, eh..?

----

23.05 And that's a wrap, folks. Big Brother 2011 has begun. Thank you for joining Digital Spy for tonight's big event. It wasn't too traumatising really, was it? The cast were arguably the most normal lot we've had in years, which will satisfy all you BB purists, and as long as this Pammy twist doesn't become too gimmicky, it seems we'll all happily be saying goodbye to our summer...er, september! Night Night.

22.59 Finally, Brian reveals why Pamela's been randomly shoved in with these crazy people. Kinda. Apparently, they'll be competing to become her best friend and her favourite of the 14 will receive "big rewards". She's asked to see Tom's penis, so my money's on him.

22.53 Right it's time for the big reveal. Heeeere's Pammy. Channel 5 missed a trick by letting her just sit there rather than making her run out in slow motion. They're all very excited, except for Tom who apparently is more interested in the garden's faux beach than the Baywatch babe.

22.50 Right then you lot, let's hear it. Who's your early favourite, who's getting on your nerves already and what do you think of the group that Channel 5 have assembled? Did they do good? Let us know below!

22.46 So that's it, the doors have closed and our line-up is complete. Until the late-comers inevitably start to trickle in over the next few weeks, of course. Apparently they're out of champagne already. This lot don't hang about. What's Pammy going to drink?

22.43 And here is our final housemate, Miss Manchester Louise Cliffe. She's a Bargain Hunt fan and has fantastic taste in hats. We're backing her based on that bowler alone.

22.41 The hilariously-named Jay McKray is next up, having apparently stumbled onto the Big Brother runway on his way back from Geordie Shore auditions. Maisy and Alex are practically drooling as he strides down the stairs. Is it too early for a contrived showmance to begin?

22.38 Fancy a bit of beefcake? Well here's...uh...Faye Palmer. She wrestles under the alias of Darcy Steele and is all hard 'n' that. She may be fierce, but she's no match for cleverly-positioned cameramen and their bum-seeking cameras. Did we mention the owner of Channel 5 is also in charge of the Daily Star?

22.31 Watch out Aaron, you've got competition for the title of BB's biggest a**e with next housemate Anton Murphy. Apparently he fears infuriating fellow housemates with his snoring. Trust me mate, you got bigger things to worry about than that.

22.26 Brian lines up the VT for Robin Hood with boobs Rebeckah Vaughan. She totters out like Barbie, giggles and sheds tears seconds after coming off the final step. She seems kind of likeable. Could she be the next Sophie Reade?

22.19 Next up is horsie milkshake mogul Poshy Snobberton IV. Or Harry Blake, whatever. Future Big Brother contestants take note...describing animal slaughter as "fun" will get you booed.

22.13 Alex hyperventilates her way down the stairs into Heaven's arms. Oh, apparently Pamela Anderson's hiding in the compound. Who knew? "What will she make of the housemates?" asks Brian. Well, I'm sure she won't be overly keen on Aden's foot fetish.

22.10 After Brian rubs it in everyone's faces how successful he's become, it's time to meet our next inmate Alex Rose. She rates herself as a 10 for attractiveness, but "realistically" she's a five (her words). All I know is that on the annoying scale, she's a 17.

22.06 Housemate No.7 is wannabe 'playa' Aden Theobald. He sleeps with lots of women and teddy bears apparently.

22.04 According to Brian, Tashie is quite "slippy". Just wait 'til she rubs shoulders with that greaseball Aaron. They'll be slipping all over the place.

22.02 Oh forget it, like they're gonna tell us anything. Here's bendy booze-lizard Tashie instead.

22.01 Pam's been wheeled out again. Yes, very nice, but what is she doing there? Answer us Channel 5!

21.59 So, that's our first five...Mark, Maisy, Aaron, Heaven and Thomas. It says something about Big Brother that we already know the penis sizes of the majority of its male contestants. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the gang so far? Leave your comments below!

21.57 Well it wouldn't be Big Brother without an amazingly camp man would it? Mika-lookalike Thomas O'Connell will be the one making you reach for the mute button over the next 63 days. Watch where you point the cameras around those shorts Channel 5, we barely avoided a wardrobe malfunction with Heaven.

21.52 Next up is apparent Bond Girl Heaven Africa. I'm not sure about her chances, but I'm pretty sure nobody won Big Brother through discussing their womb. Or screaming over and over! Shut up Heaven! And cover up!

21.49 Gotta love Marcus Bentley for knocking Aaron down a peg or two, revealing that he is reduced to tears by hairdressers and loves High School Musical as he swaggers his way up the stairs. Fantastic.

21.47 Yes Brian, Pamela Anderson's in the house. WE GET IT! And soon she'll be joined by Aaron Allavd-Morgan. Cockiness is not the word.

21.42 Time for the first of many, many, MANY ad-breaks. Maisy introduces herself to Mark, who is still amazed by the egg-shaped bath. I'm sensing this could be a running annecdote tonight. Give me Tara Reid's door story any day.

21.40 Housemate No.2 Maisy James makes her Big Brother debut. She's a model...she gets booed. This girl has first evictee written all over her, and telling the crowd to shut up is not going to help matters.

21.38 Mark's in the house, attempting to out-ditz the dearly departed Amy Childs. "Why's the bath shaped like an egg?" he asks. If this guy is amazed by unusually shaped tubs, how on earth is he going to react when Pammy jumps out?

21.36 Right, let's wheel out the first patient. It's 28-year-old sales assistant Mark Henderson. He shares his hope that he won't say anything stupid, shortly after admitting to millions that he has a tiny dinkle.

21.34 Pammy's in there, getting nice and settled. Apparently she'll have a lot of power. Still no clue why she wasn't on the celeb version though.

21.32 Well this is exciting isn't it? Seems like just yesterday we were all weeping into our sofas as Big Brother ended 'for good', right? Brian's out, looking wonderful as always. He's attempting to tout Jedward's underwear. Any takers?

9.25pm: We're nearly off. In a matter of moments, Big Brother as we all know and love it will be unleashed on the UK public again. In the meantime, place you bets on whether any of the people that Digital Spy caught up with at the Big Brother auditions will make it to the house:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big ... -blog.html
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

Zygerö
Tohtori

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zygerö » 10 Syys 2011 15:28

Launchi oli ihan viihdyttävä. Asukkaiden esittelyvideot olivat Suomen vastaavaa paremmin toteutettuja, mutta muutenhan show oli aika samalla kaavalla läpi viety. Kun kerran tätä on kopioitu Briteistä, niin miksi ei voi niitä Talkkareitakin kopioida. Brian parantaa lähetys lähetykseltä, vaikka hieman Davinaa ikävä onkin.

Asukkaiden taso ei ainakaan vielä tehnyt kovin hyvää vaikutusta. Varsinkin miehet tuntuivat olevan kaikki samasta puusta veistettyjä. Katsellaan sitten kun muutama daily on nähty.
"You mustn't fight the elephant. You mustn't fight anybody. War is a very silly way to behave you know." -Dr. Snuggles

kiinteistöprinssi
Reiska

Viesti Kirjoittaja kiinteistöprinssi » 10 Syys 2011 20:11

Launch katsottu. Tämän tapaista castingia olen toivonut jo noin neljän vuoden ajan. Talo täynnä nuoria brittejä. Suhteellisen normaaleja ihmisiä, joilla persoonaakin toivottavasti. Freakshow-meininki on nyt vihdoinkin jätetty taakse, mitä nyt Heaven vähän on siihen suuntaan kalleellaan.

minna
Kunniajäsen

Viesti Kirjoittaja minna » 11 Syys 2011 01:29

Pitkästä aikaa päätin sitten katsoa BBUK:ta taas eikä ainankaan nyt kaduta yhtään.

Brian on vähän kuin miespuoleinen Davina. Davinaa toki ikävä, koska mama on the one and only, mutta kyllä Brian hyvin suoriutui.

Täytyy vissiin katsoa CBB:n launch, että saa nähdä taloesittelyn?

Tykkäsin hurjasti esittelyvideoista, joissa oli hitusen enemmän tyyliä kuin suomen omissa. Muutamasta asukista tykkäsin esittelyvideossa, mutta mielipide vaihtui about samantien, kun tulivat liveen.

Mielenkiinnolla odotan jatkoa. Nyt katsomaan ensimmäinen daily.
I'm the thug you love to hate, Slick V.I.C, the ghetto V.I.P, mess around with me, I leave you R.I.P.Shizzle my nizzle -Victor Ebuwa (Number six in the house, number one in your hearts)

3rdburns
Asukaskokelas

Viesti Kirjoittaja 3rdburns » 11 Syys 2011 01:38

Aloitin katsomaan, mutta jätin väliin. Live on dumpattu, Brian Boring on köyhän miehen Davina. Ja kun katsojia ei Englannissa ole saatu tarpeeksi, niin Jedwardin suosimisella yritetään edes jotenkin pelastaa rahoitus. Toivotaan että saavat liven takaisin ensi BB UK kaudelle.
Tanja : Tai siis niinku...

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “BB12 / CBB8”