Housemate swap between BB Finland 7 and BB Norway 4

Discussion in English about the housemate swap between Big Brother Finland and Big Brother Norway. Here is quick guide to the BBPlaza forums. Welcome to all our Norwegian friends!
kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Re: Housemate swap between BB Finland 7 and BB Norway 4

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 31 Loka 2011 10:07

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 31 Loka 2011 11:19

Karen Hansen kirjoitti:The Norwegian housemates liked Janica very much, and so did the Norwegian audience, and they were all sorry to see her leave. Pity it didn't last another week. Unfortunately for Siv Anita Andreas was evicted on Sunday.
How did the Finnish housemates enjoy getting Janica back,

BTW I think Siv Anita soon will find out from the others in the Norwegian BB that they liked Janica very much and that she was great fun.

Karen

Sorry for the long answer, but it's hard to explain the situation and how Janica's return went otherwise...

Sebastian, Tanja and Suvi were very excited to have Janica back. I think Rami (the new guy) also was glad to have her back. But otherwise people were not so excited. Annika and Veera already spoke about not being happy to have her back, and Janica over heard them, which created an uncomfortable situation. Other people probably have mixed feelings about it. It was definitely not as nice come back for Janica as it was for Siv Anita. But there’s so much things that have happened before in the season which have influenced to this highly. The main reason is the relationship between Janica and Annika though.

Our house has a very bad atmosphere, just like Janica described in BBN and basically in one point it was quite clearly divided in two sides. This has been caused by allowing scamming against each other this season and by the tasks which have set our housemates against each other by giving the other group luxury and the other group mainly suffering. All the tasks aim to separate the housemates in some way or another and test their mental strength and how they start to treat each other. This has been really bad especially for the relationship between Annika and Janica, who haven’t come along since the beginning, as Annika has mainly been part of the suffering groups and Janica has been given roles from Big Brother where she has to bossy other people around to make the task succeed. Janica has also been strong mentally during the hardship tasks while Annika has been taken them quite hard mentally and has had many tantrums.

But their relationship has been bad already from the beginning. They just don’t click or have any chemistry, just like Janica described. Janica found Annika annoying and an attension seeker. Annika on the other seems to see Janica only as this bad other woman who steals other women’s boyfriends. Annika self has had a bad experience about getting cheated by her boyfriend and now seems to reflect this hatred against that specific other woman to Janica (imo).

Janica teased Annika during the first weekly task by choosing Mikael who was eying on Annika (Annika denied having feelings for Mikael in this point) to spend a night with her separated by others. Janica considered Mikael also to be her good friend in that point, so the only reason was not to make Annika upset. But Annika did get really upset and since that, there’s been a clear feud between Annika and Janica. This feud reached it top during the Heaven and Hell week, when Annika started to blaim Janica who was in the Heaven’s side about their suffering. Annika called Janica a whore who enjoys other people’s suffering and said that she hates Janica. Sebastian was in the Hell side too and together with Tanja he defended Janica. Sebastian also got Annika to talk with Janica after the task and for a while it seemed to be a little bit better between them. Meaning they didn’t turn out to be good friends, but they were able to be and spent some time together without this very intense feeling.

But yesterday when Janica came back, this intension between them was loud and clear again. It was really a very uncomfortable coming back situation. Annika said directly to Sebastian and Veera that she was glad when Janica was away in BBN and she’s not comfortable about her being back in the house. Janica also said many times that she misses the good atmosphere in BBN and would just like to go straight away back and take only Sebastian, Tanja, Suvi and Rami with her. On Annika’s side are Veera, Mikael, Ben and Stefan. So the house is once again divided quite strongly. We’ll just have to see how this old/new feud between Janica and Annika effects to the life.

But anyways… Tanja was hugging Janica almost endlessly because she was so afraid that she would be evicted before she could meet Janica again. (Janica had to leave BBF so fast in the night that she couldn’t wake up other housemates and only Sebastian accidently had a change to say goodbye. Tanja was very upset about this.) Sebastian was also super happy even though he was sad to see Siv Anita to go. But he planned to go to Norway with Janica, so that Janica could meet Roberto and other Norwegian housemates and he could meet Siv Anita. Sebastian said that he wants to see how the Norwegian housemates look like, because they have become so real to him after hearing Siv Anita and Janica talking about them.

Janica loved all your housemates. I guess that was clear as she seemed to get along with everybody there during the swap. She said that she had no idea to whom to give those nominations points as she really had nothing against anyone, that everyone had been so nice to her. She was a bit upset to hear that Finnish housemates had been told negative things about David, who she considered to be one of the goofiest and nicest persons to be around with. She also praised Joakim as this goofy, clumsy, funny guy, who was very cute when repeating some praises Janica had thought him. She had liked all the girls, especially she seemed to be fond of Lena and Tine. She praised Tine about taking so good care of her and always making sure that she understood everything and translated everything to her. The contrast between the Norwegian house and the Finnish house was so clear to her after she came back that she started to cry and wanted back to your house. She said that even though in your house there were people who didn’t necessarily like each other, they didn’t let it show so clearly as in our house. All the people were still spending time together and working as a big group. Yeah… she was missing her Norwegian housemates a lot.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 31 Loka 2011 11:42

mirian kirjoitti: Annika called Janica a whore who enjoys other people’s suffering
I thought she called her "an animal who enjoys other people’s suffering"?

Salar has been previously calling Janica "a whore", though, and he was present in that discussion as well... but I no longer recall the exact words everyone was using.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 31 Loka 2011 11:51

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:
mirian kirjoitti: Annika called Janica a whore who enjoys other people’s suffering
I thought she called her "an animal who enjoys other people’s suffering"?

Salar has been previously calling Janica "a whore", though, and he was present in that discussion as well... but I no longer recall the exact words everyone was using.

Yes, you are right, she called Janica an animal also in the Hell's area. But I was also referring to that walking on the stones episode with Salar, when she called Janica a bitch, who she hates and all the Heaven women in the Jacuzzi fucking whores when they were supposed to party while Hell’s people watching them outside.

Yep, Salar was the worst with calling Janica (and other women in the house bitches and whores), but Annika has done the same to Janica.

Karen Hansen
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Karen Hansen » 31 Loka 2011 13:23

Hi all,

Thanks for giving the update. I enjoy hearing about it. I guess Janica sort of feels like one of ours,
after having seen her in BBN. The chatters commented about her getting the housemates activated into doing things. They are quite a bit lazier than yours are I have been told.
Like they are about to get up about now, and it is after 12. Of course they did stay up till 4 in the morning.

People here commented on Siv Anita seeming to have been more relaxed and showing a different side of her in the BBF.

Karen

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 31 Loka 2011 18:33

Karen Hansen kirjoitti:People here commented on Siv Anita seeming to have been more relaxed and showing a different side of her in the BBF.
She was great the last three or four days when she started getting to know the BBF housemates better and better, joking around with them and cracking up about various things. (The Finnish housemates loved her laugh.) She had some nice interaction going on with Sebastian, Annika, Mikael, Tanja and Ben, and she also participated in the weekly tasks nicely. Had it been possible, I would have liked her to remain in the BBF house.

It's a shame Veera, Stefan, and Suvi knew so little English... They were often the ones who changed the language of discussions back to Finnish. Especially Suvi has so loud voice and a habit of diverting discussions to herself and to stories about herself it was sometimes hard to maintain English discussions in her presence.

DosterMan
Big Brother

Viesti Kirjoittaja DosterMan » 01 Marras 2011 08:30

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:She had some nice interaction going on with Sebastian, Annika, Mikael, Tanja and Ben
I have to add Matti to that list, Matti and Siv seemed to get along nicely and talked alot during the week.

Shame that Siv had to leave our house, we would have liked her here (there) alot longer. But it was very nice to get Janica back to our house.
aadeehoovee: 17p DosterMan – Uskon palkinto. Valo pimeydessä kun kaikki tuntui jo menetetyltä.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 01 Marras 2011 08:48

DosterMan kirjoitti:
BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:She had some nice interaction going on with Sebastian, Annika, Mikael, Tanja and Ben
I have to add Matti to that list, Matti and Siv seemed to get along nicely and talked alot during the week.
Yes, Matti should of course be included as well. I'm pretty sure Siv Anita was the housemate he actually liked the most during his two weeks. (Matti entered the BBF house two weeks ago as an intruder and was evicted on Sunday.)

twittgoo
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja twittgoo » 01 Marras 2011 14:24

Update from Big Brother Norway!

So Siv-Anita is now back in the BBN house, and most of the residents were very happy to see her return, especially Andreas. However, most of them wished for Janica to stay longer seeing as they became quite fond of her the short time she was there. David especially said that he was dreading Siv-Anitas return, and after having seen her badmouth him in Finland to the finnish house guests, he got very upset - and said out loud that he would prefer Janica to stay instead of Siv-Anita. David said that he really liked Janica, and felt they had a good connection.

Roberto aswell was sad to see Janica go, and told the other residents that he found her to be a very strong individual with a good personality - the other housemates all agreed. Roberto also said that he has become very used to saying goodbye to people in his life, seeing as he has moved around all over the world.

The night Siv-Anita returned during Sundays liveshow, Andreas and Siv-Anita embraced eachother and felt their bond was stronger than ever before. However, Andreas was up for nomination along with Silje, and was eventually evicted only minutes after Siv-Anita came back into the house. SA cried and couldn't believe what just had happend, she didn't even know Andreas P was nominated before she entered the house.

However, a few hours later everyone seemed to be having a nice time, and even Siv-Anita seemed to have somewhat recovered from Andreas leaving. They all had a big party and many of them got really drunk.

The following day their new week task (individual) was announced. It was revealed that they would have to endure a lot of cold and snow. The first task was to sit in a jaccuzi filled with freezing water and big blocks of ice. After having been in the water for a few minutes, they would have to solve some sort of a riddle. Siv-Anita came last after having used the longest time. Caroline came second to last. David got disqualifed because he put his shoulders above the water while sitting in the jaccuzi.

Big brother then later announced that Siv-Anita & David would have to go to the task area. They were met by snow, big fans, a small bonfire, some logs, an axe, a small shed to sleep in & a lot of russian objects. It is believed they have to stay out there till Thursday, and a lot of people are expecting other housemates to join them each day after the following day tasks.

Kuva
David & Siv-Anita trying to cook something to eat on the bonfire!

Kuva
David is struggling to make conversation with Siv-Anita

Kuva
Siv-Anita is feeling bad today, and being together with David by herself is certainly not making things better

Kuva
The big fans are randomly being turned on to simulate a russian winterstorm. David is trying to be nice to Siv-Anita.

Kuva
Siv-Anita and David are trying to get some sleep. All of the sudden they hear some footsteps outside.

Kuva
A russian officer suddenly appears and starts yelling in russian. The two quickly awakes from the toolshed they are sleeping in, and start to observe the officer doing some strange things to their camp. Before he leaves he kicks their bonfire and leaves them some can-food.

Kuva
David and Siv-Anita talking about how it must have been surviving in these conditions. They then start to talk about Stalin, Gulag, etc.

Kuva
David & Siv-Anita has to chop wood to keep the bonfire alive. They are having difficulties chopping the big logs. Here you see Siv-Anita & David using a rather strange technique.

Kuva
Snowstorm!

I will provide with more updates later!

Sky
Juontaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sky » 01 Marras 2011 17:52

^Thank you, twittgoo, for the excellent update! I really appreciate it, and I'm sure a lot of others do too. I was quite sad to find out yesterday that it was no longer possible to follow the NBB feed. I got quite fond of a bunch of the Norwegian housemates over the exchange week, so it's nice to see what they are up to (:

Tirkka
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tirkka » 02 Marras 2011 04:53

I agree! Really nice to see some updates with pictures of what is going on in the Norwegian BB. I also read updates from other forums in english, but really nice to see them in this forum as well. Keep up the good work!

I was really happy to see Silje not being evicted. Such a lovely girl! Also, Caroline looked super hot in the yellow outfit she was wearing in the party on sunday. Sad to see Siv Anita so sad after Andreas P leaving and the tough task. I saw the same task in the Big Brother Sweden and the swedish housemates also had a hard time in the "gulag".
Totuus on tuolla ulkona.

Karen Hansen
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Karen Hansen » 02 Marras 2011 06:37

I wish we could get the same update from the Finnish house as well.
People were sad they couldn't see BBF any more.

Silje wanted to leave Sibir and asked for leaving and getting auto-nominated, but was told if she left Sibir she had to leave BB Joachim talked her into staying, but she said if she had to stay there another night she would leave BB.
The funny thing was to see Siv Anita and David there the first night, but they seem to have managed OK.

Anne

KariTa
Big Brother

Viesti Kirjoittaja KariTa » 02 Marras 2011 09:41

As I wrote in the finnish topic concerning NBB, I think Silje's reaction is amusing, a little bit of dirt and cold and no cigarettes and she's ready to give up the whole deal. Did they expect BB being a walk in the park without any strains on their nerves or challenging their physical abilities?

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 02 Marras 2011 14:48

Karen Hansen kirjoitti:I wish we could get the same update from the Finnish house as well.
People were sad they couldn't see BBF any more.
Some updates:

http://bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=479952#p479952

(And feel free to post questions if you'd like to know something more about those things.)

You can get the rest of the season (Finnish 24/7 live feeds) for a reduced price now: 20 euros. The final night is on December 11th. See here:

http://katsomo.fi/?progId=74708&cmp=bb247_nostokuvat

Karen Hansen
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Karen Hansen » 02 Marras 2011 15:12

Thanks for the link to the update. I did get a couple of free sights
on TV Sumo in Norway, but the sound is so lousy I decided not to go
for the 24/7, and of course I don't understand any finish except a couple of swear words.
Always the first you learn in a different language.

I noticed Roberto also mentioned meeting Janica after Big Brother is finished.
When asked if he was unhappy she left he said no, as he wasn't interested in having a romance in
the Big Brother house, but he really wanted to meet her again after the Big Brother was finished.

Karen

twittgoo
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja twittgoo » 02 Marras 2011 20:19

Siv-Anita & David are now free from "gulag" and are enjoying their time inside.

Kuva
Looks like S-A is wearing the shirt from BBF!

Kuva
Having fun dancing!

Caroline, Roberto, Tine & Lena-Charlotte has swapped places with them.

Kuva
Roberto talking about russian history!

Kuva
Lena-Charlotte listening!

Kuva
Tine & Caroline in a russian snowstorm. They are wearing gasmasks to survive from all the "toxic" smoke!

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 02 Marras 2011 20:51

Karen Hansen kirjoitti:Thanks for the link to the update. I did get a couple of free sights
on TV Sumo in Norway, but the sound is so lousy I decided not to go
for the 24/7,
I have no idea how the BBF DC1 feed sounded when it was relayed to Norwegian 24/7 subscribers via Sumo but generally speaking the sound quality of the BBF DC1 and DC2 feeds is fine when watching via Katsomo (or rather, BBViewer) - on par with the recorded daily highlight shows you can watch here.

I did notice the Norwegian DC feed had some audio and video problems (occasional stuttering, a bit quiet audio when compared to the Finnish feeds) when it was being relayed to the Finnish 24/7 subscribers via Katsomo, but that's probably because it was received over the Internet and recompressed at the Finnish end.
Karen Hansen kirjoitti:and of course I don't understand any finish except a couple of swear words.
Always the first you learn in a different language.
Affirmative or negative responses are easy to get from body language and tone of voice and you can catch names and such, but yeah, language might be a problem. ;)

Karen Hansen
Toukka

Viesti Kirjoittaja Karen Hansen » 03 Marras 2011 19:06

The Norwegian viewers commented that sound etc was much better in BBF than in Norway. They also liked the two DC you had. There are a couple who still watch BBF.

Karen

elindaa
Kasmasiini

Viesti Kirjoittaja elindaa » 03 Marras 2011 22:25

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:Just reposting this from another forum (thanks, Kitek!):
Kitek kirjoitti:Kuva

Kuva

Kuva
See the last video (from about 4:00 onwards) for a funny conversation about David. Veera is interested in David based on what she has heard from Siv Anita (she likes his kind of humor, I guess, such as the story about him having had a bath or washed himself in the kitchen sink as there was no hot water available elsewhere in the BBN house) and Mikael is teasing Siv Anita and trying to wind her up for amusement. The conversation is briefly interrupted by Annika exchanging a few words with Siv Anita about some other things but it then goes on again.
Do you know if there is more videos frome Sivi visit Finnland, is there another forum?

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 04 Marras 2011 04:43

elindaa kirjoitti:Do you know if there is more videos frome Sivi visit Finnland, is there another forum?
The video links I posted were originally posted here:

http://the-site.dk/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=2

But I don't think too many unedited 24/7 videos have been posted about this exchange... which is a bit shame. Katsomo.fi decided to add digital rights management to their BB 24/7 video streams this year and that has made recording them more cumbersome.

Sivi had many lenghty conversations with the BBF housemates who weren't afraid of speaking English with her and she seemed to be in a cheerful and funny mood most of the time, laughing a lot... especially during the last three or four days. Here's an MP3 recording of one of those:

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/20705657/file.html

See this thread as well, if you already haven't.

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 09 Marras 2011 09:01

Kuva

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 17 Marras 2011 23:32

Oh my… Janica got a secret mission from Big Brother (It was a wish from the viewers) to pretend to other housemates, that she is pregnant… for Roberto! She gave hints about the possible pregnancy little by little, she told several housemates that she didn’t use protection with Roberto every time and that she’s having the same symptoms she had when she was pregnant for her other children. And now she has “done the pregnancy test” and: tadaa “Janica is pregnant”. :lol: She was able to fool everyone! Everybody is already talking that soon Roberto is going to get a phone call from Big Brother Finland... "Roberto, please come to the confession room..." [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] Oh, would it be great if your Big Brother would use this in your Big Brother too! It would be brilliant if we could connect our shows with this secret mission. It would be epic! Janica has already done nice work with her acting and it would be so fun to include Roberto and your other housemates in our plot too. There could be pretty damn convincing clips for your housemates as Janica has as always been very successful with this role playing. I want to see more Norway action!

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Housemate swap”