Now I like Silje the most of those still left, and Magnus, Siv and Lena seem very nice as well.
- Silje is the most attractive of the girls (to my tastes) and she seemed to welcome Janica well, giving her a tour around the kitchen and discussing with her on several occasions.
- Tiia Maria was cute as well, and seemed to be genuinely interested in the Norwegian-Finnish-Norwegian dictionary they got. It's a shame she was evicted.
- Tine is pretty cool and has also shown lots of genuine interest towards Janica. She also has good English skills.
- David seems to have lots of energy, and he's not ashamed of anything. Pretty funny in small doses, at least.
- Andreas P. speaks fluent English and appears to be a decent guy. Even though he's a 'player', as Siv Anita characterizes him.
- Roberto is OK, I guess.
- Ditto for Magnus.
- Joakim seems to love the limelights. And booze. And acting.
- Caroline... hmm... not sure if I like her.
- Who's left? Lena Charlotte. I haven't got much out of her this far.
Ah... it's between Silje, Tine, Tiia Maria, David, and Andreas P. First impressions often deceive but I'm going to go with Tine for now... just because she seems like a genuine, sincere kind of person.