Big Brother Norway 4 - Live discussion topic

Discussion in English about the housemate swap between Big Brother Finland and Big Brother Norway. Here is quick guide to the BBPlaza forums. Welcome to all our Norwegian friends!
Vastaa Viestiin
calderyon
Jumalan ruoska

Big Brother Norway 4 - Live discussion topic

Viesti Kirjoittaja calderyon » 19 Loka 2011 20:23

Just in case...

Live discussion about WHATM in the Big Brother Norway 4 house in English.

Here you can also discuss about the Big Brother Norway 4 daily shows, evictions etc...

(WHATM = What is happening at the moment)

For the general discussion about the housemate swap between BB Finland 7 and Big Brother Norway 4, go here:
http://www.bbplaza.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=4944

Quick Guide to the BBPlaza Forums
You´re welcome!

I am the eater of Worlds !!!

My god... Half man, half amazing!

Joni Hesselgren: Big Brotherin moraalinen voittaja kaudella 2014.

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Re: Big Brother Norway 4 - Live discussion topic

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 21 Loka 2011 11:37

Kuva

Siv Anita leaves the house...nobody is aware of her disappearance only Lena was told by BB to collect her stuff from the bathroom.

Gunsha
Jööteri

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gunsha » 21 Loka 2011 17:18

Speculations around the dinner table regarding the whereabouts of Siv Anita and Andreas. They have no clue what's about to happen and suspect they both are in the mission room. Andreas is at the hospital, btw.

Even some jokes about SA being a man where thrown out in the air. :roll:

KariTa
Big Brother

Viesti Kirjoittaja KariTa » 21 Loka 2011 18:42

They're discussing about "cock-cheese" and how unpleasant that is. The discussion standard seems to be equally low in both houses. ;)

kitek
Peitonheiluttaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja kitek » 22 Loka 2011 14:27

Kuva

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 23 Loka 2011 19:15

Earlier today (Sunday), Janica and David were having a discussion where Janica told David she no longer recalls what was the song that was playing in the studio when she entered the BBF house on day 1.

Just for some useless trivia, it was - quite fittingly? - Meredith Brooks' "Bitch":

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way...

twittgoo
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja twittgoo » 24 Loka 2011 01:12

Caroline put some laxative pills in Joakims drink because he hid her One Piece!
Hahahah!

melissa
Risteilyisäntä/-emäntä

Viesti Kirjoittaja melissa » 24 Loka 2011 01:23

twittgoo kirjoitti:Caroline put some laxative pills in Joakims drink because he hid her One Piece!
Hahahah!
I was wondering what pills they were. Did he drink it? How come it was allowed in BB Norway?

KariTa
Big Brother

Viesti Kirjoittaja KariTa » 24 Loka 2011 01:29

Seems like Caroline is a bit angry at someone, talked with Roberto about some person, who could it be that she doesn't seem to like so much?

melissa
Risteilyisäntä/-emäntä

Viesti Kirjoittaja melissa » 24 Loka 2011 22:27

Seems like the housemates are leaving Janica out of their conversations A LOT. She sits alone most of the time and tries to stay awake, which I understand is a bit hard when you have no opportunity to even talk to anyone. I wish BigBrother would remind the Norwegian housemates to speak more English and pay attention to their guest. [smilie=nonono.gif]

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 24 Loka 2011 23:43

This translation request was made on another forum but I'll repost here as well... in case Norwegian BB viewers haven't seen a full version of this BBN confession room conversation which was conducted in Finnish:
Kitek kirjoitti:Can you translate Janica's diary room session from this video
http://www.bigbrother.fi/uutiset.shtml/ ... si-tauolle
Janica: "Our weekly task just began, and... we have to wear these pyjamas... I guess till Thursday. And we need to take care of our teddy bears and... then, we have two teams and a leader for each... and the winning team will get to sleep in the bedroom... whereas the other team needs to sleep somewhere else in the house. And Big Brother will decide when we're going to sleep... or not. "

Janica: "No, I don't think this (task) will be particularly hard... and I think we're going to win it..." (laughter) "Having to wake up during the night, it's... well, I don't think it is going to be too challenging. Death will (eventually) set off (any possible) sleep deprivation." (A Finnish saying; Janica gives a little hint of smile.) "Well, okay. But no, we'll survive... even if we'd be a bit tired."

Big Brother: "Let's talk about Roberto, then."

Janica (smiling and rolling her eyes in a sarcastic fashion): "Well, who would have thought!" (brief pause) "Yeah, we've been sleeping next to each other... was that the third night in a row now? There's been some 'action'." (Janica laughs a bit) "But I don't know... I think it's been really nice that I've had a chance to sleep next to somebody... close to him. I'm a normal grown-up woman, after all. It just happened."

Janica (giggling): "It should surely be self-evident what happened! Well, we had sex." (more giggling) "If you've been... eight weeks without anything... how couldn't it feel good, then, if you've... I just couldn't resist any longer..." (smiling) "...the temptation, so to speak. He is a good-looking and a really nice guy, after all, so I..." (laugh) "...but this doesn't mean it's the 'romance of the century', or anything. It's just two people who haven't been able to experience any physical closeness for a while, and... now they got it. And it was nice. That's all I have to say."

twittgoo
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja twittgoo » 25 Loka 2011 13:04

They just got a letter saying they have to scrub the entire house down. Including sheets, towles, wash all clothes, scrub jacuzzi, bubblebath, shower, toilet, kitchen, bedrooms etc etc.

Several of the housemates have developed a rash (might explain the thing under Siv-Anitas arm). I think that is why they turned of the cameras aswell, seems like this is serious.

Hilma
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hilma » 25 Loka 2011 14:19

^ Our BB says there will be "precautions" because of that in our house, too. Everyone's been going to the confession room and Siv-Anita (at least) saw a doctor there.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Housemate swap”