Big Brother Finland 7 - Live discussion topic

Discussion in English about the housemate swap between Big Brother Finland and Big Brother Norway. Here is quick guide to the BBPlaza forums. Welcome to all our Norwegian friends!
BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Re: Big Brother Finland 7 - Live discussion topic

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 25 Loka 2011 02:31

23:40 Annika and Siv Anita are being fried in the solarium. Siv Anita went in first and Annika is sitting by the solarium and having a conversation with her.

Annika: "But are you, like, thinking that you can win this game? Like, really? Or do you think... there's somebody else who has... like... audience like he or she a lot?"
Siv Anita (from inside the solarium): "Well... I don't know, but I think audience likes me... er... but maybe I'm too nice, if you know what I mean?"
Annika: "Ah. Yeah."
Siv Anita: "And I don't think the people in our house don't like me but they could see me as... er..."
Annika: "Competitor?"
Siv Anita: "Yeah. I don't know. I haven't been nominated yet but... (something incomprehensible as the solarium makes lots of humming noise) I don't know."
Annika: "Yeah. Hmh."
Siv Anita: "The question is a bit hard as I don't know what the audience thinks about me."
Annika: "Yeah."

The UV lights go out.

Annika: "Hmh! You're ready!"

Siv Anita lifts the cover, sits up and steps out of the machine. Annika starts wiping the surface clean as it will be her turn next. She asks Siv Anita isn't it weird that she's now in the BB Finland house and in a solarium there. Siv Anita hasn't really thought about it that way. She just had thought "What an opportunity!" when she was first told she will go to Finland.

Annika wonders what Janica is thinking now. She had packed several bikinis with her as she thought she'd be going in a warm, sunny place such as Spain or Colombia.

After the necessary preparations, Annika steps in the solarium and lies down. It is now Siv Anita's turn to keep her company. Siv Anita is sitting on the floor by the solarium, her face illuminated by the bright light coming from the running machine. She asks Annika whether they often get surprises like this solarium session in the BBF house. Annika explains her there have been 'surprises' all right, but they're usually of unpleasant nature.

The girls discuss the very beginning of their respective seasons. Annika explains they entered the Finnish BB house one by one. She was housemate number 12. Siv Anita recalls she was number 5, but it's more complicated than that as the BBN housemates were split at the beginning. She will explain it to Annika later, as it's hard to have a proper conversation over the noise the solarium makes.

Siv Anita and Annika also discuss evictions. The first eviction in BBF took place after three weeks. Siv Anita is surprised to hear it was so late. Annika, on the other hand, is surprised to hear the first eviction in BBN took place only after a week.

Annika tells Siv Anita how she and Salar were nominated by the audience a couple of weeks ago. Salar was then evicted by the housemates. (It was a special week in BBF: a reversal of the normal routine where housemates vote to nominate and the audience votes to save their favorite nominees from eviction. This time, the audience voted to nominate the two housemates they wanted out the most and the housemates voted to evict one of them in an open voting session on the sofas during the live eviction show.)

Annika can't get how Salar got nominated by the audience in the first place. She thought Salar is so lively and funny. What kind of clips could they have shown of him for him to be nominated by the audience?

Annika: "He was like... always talking and... I don't know why he was with me... in this two... group... two of us."
Siv Anita: "Yeah."
Annika: "But (he was) really crazy. And I was sure that I... I was going away, because he was so popular and everybody liked him and..." (something inaudible) "...and everything!"
Siv Anita: "Yeah... but I'm glad you're here, though!"

Siv Anita gives a little laugh.

Annika: "Wha?"
Siv Anita (smiling): "I'm really glad you're here!"
Annika: "Ah. Me too!"

Siv Anita and Annika discuss more about the age limits of applying to Big Brother, the age of the competitors, drinking in the house etc. Suddenly Veera opens the door to the extra room (where the solarium is located) and pops her head in to tell Annika they're going to go for smokes right after she's finished. Annika says she's coming as her session is over. Veera then leaves and closes the door behind her.

Annika (focusing her attention on Siv Anita again): "Are you scared that Andreas don't like you outside the house."
Siv Anita: "No, I know that he will like me... I think. Or... I'm not sure. But I most... ahm... I'm not an easy girl."
Annika: "Ah."
Siv Anita: "And I, I... er... expect a lot from them guys who I'm dating."
Annika: "Ah."
Annika: "Okay."
Siv Anita: "And, er, I tried to... I have explained that to him, and he told me that 'I already knew it, I can see it. And I need a girl like that.'"
Annika: "Ah. Yeah."
Siv Anita: "But you know, he is a player, he knows what to say."

Both girls laugh.

Siv Anita (smiling): "Yeah. So... I don't know."
Annika: "Hmh. Yeah."
Siv Anita: "So I... I don't trust him. I want to trust him, but I can't do it!"
Siv Anita (smiling): "For all I know, he has been sleeping with Janica already, so... I don't know."
Annika: "Mmh. But Janica actually once... Veera and this Salar, they're in love with each other and they kissed here and everything--"
Siv Anita (not hearing Annika properly over the humming machine): "What?"
Annika: "Salar and Veera... when Salar was here, Salar and Veera had kind of like... 'Big Brother relationship'--"
Siv Anita: "Okay."
Annika: "--and still, er, Janica was like 'Salar, come to my bed, you don't have the guts to fuck me, you don't have the guts to fuck me.' They didn't fuck, but--"
Siv Anita: "Yeah, OK!"
Annika: "--still, she said that 'Salar'--"
Annika: "--and I think that's not nice to--"
Siv Anita: "No, that's not nice."

Siv Anita: "But no. I'm not afraid of that's what happened."
Siv Anita: "I... he wouldn't... I can... tell... he wouldn't have done it."
Siv Anita: "I'm sure, yeah."

The lights in the solarium go off. Annika's time is up and the tanning session is over.

Annika (climbing out of the machine): "I hope your friends will say... to Andreas..." (smiling and pumping her fist in the air) "...STOP!"
Siv Anita: "No, they shouldn't... no no no! They can't do that, that must be his decision."
Annika: "Er... yeah."
Siv Anita: "If he do it, that's OK for me, coz I don't... I can see what person he is, then."
Annika: "Ah, yeah! That's true."
Annika: "Yeah, that's true."

Siv Anita: "But, er, he has been trying for all those 50 days to convince me that he is a good girl... he's a good boy, so I... really don't think... he will do something like that."
Annika: "Yeah. Let's hope so!"
Annika: "And I think when you, like, er, try to believe somebody else, then they are like... then they maybe... if you're always like 'Oh, don't do that, don't do that, I don't believe you, I don't believe you', then they are like 'Oh! She's never gonna believe you, so what the fuck!'--"

Siv Anita: "Yeah. But... you know... but it's different inside the house."
Siv Anita: "I think it's different."
Annika: "Yeah. I... I believe it too."
Siv Anita: "He can't come (something inaudible) or anything in the house. So..."
Annika: "And that's why I think... that's why it's different... for example, with Mikael..."
Siv Anita: "Yeah?"
Annika: "I couldn't tell him everything I want. I can't be myself, like... but like..."
Siv Anita: "80 per cent?"
Annika: "Yeah. Yeah. Exactly! So that's why it's hard to me."
Siv Anita: "Yeah, but that's the same. So..."

The girls have finished cleaning up the machine. They end the conversation and leave the extra room, joining the others.

(Siv Anita has mentioned a couple of times in the BBF house she doesn't know if she can trust Andreas P. as he's a 'player' with women, or at least has formerly been one. So that's why she does not want to have any serious feelings towards him until they're back in their normal lives and can reassess the situation there. But on the other hand, Andreas P. has been together with her in the BBN house and has appeared to be trustworthy there.)

(Again, this conversation was on DC2, not DC1, so it seems if you want to get everything out of Siv Anita's visit to BBF, you need to subscribe to the Finnish 24/7 live feeds directly.)

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2011 06:53

Tuesday, Day 57/97, Week 9.

16:20 Siv Anita and Matti are lying on their beds. It's just the two of them in the bedroom - the other housemates are currently in the living room. They're eating M&M's candy brought to the house by Big Brother but stolen from Ben's personal stash. (Ben has a habit of stashing common house supplies away.)

The food supplies in the Big Brother Finland house are running really low at the moment. Matti, who is a body builder and requires lots of food to maintain his muscles, and who entered the house as a mid-season intruder, has been complaining about the lack of food practically all the time he has spent in the house (9 days).

Soon also Ben and Sebastian join the conversation. Various topics are discussed: the lack of food in the house, Ben's relationship with women, Janica, and religious issues. Siv Anita experiences some trouble trying to come to terms with the fact Janica has two kids and is a stripper at the same time. She gets some serious giggling fits when she is trying to understand that.

Here is the entire conversation as an MP3 file (26 minutes, 8 MB):

BBF2011 - Day 57 - Siv Anita, Matti, Ben and Sebastian having a conversation in the bedroom.mp3

(Matti speaks the most fluent English. Ben is the one whose English is rather simple. Sebastian speaks reasonably well but mixes up "he" and "she" all the time and he also has some problems with his vocabulary. Once again, this conversation was only viewable on the Finnish DC2 feed.)

Siv is eventually called to the confession room. When she leaves the bedroom, the male housemates - who were gathered around her on the beds - back away from each other:

Matti (returning to the other side of the bedroom): "I don't like you guys anymore as Siv Anita is no longer there!"
Ben: "Yeah. I'll take a hike as well, immediately!"
Sebastian: "It seems Ben only likes blonde women. Not any other kind of people."

A moment later:

Matti: "Siv is a nice girl. Actually, the nicest girl in the house."

Later on the Tuesday night, the housemates have consumed everything edible they have had available to them in the house. They're almost ready for raising a mutiny as it seems even winning the weekly tasks doesn't bring them enough food and nutrition. Sebastian claims to have lost almost 10 kilograms in the house.

Big Brother finally has some mercy on the housemaste and admits they have made a "logistics mistake", whatever that is supposed to mean. A hour or two later, Big Brother loads their pantry chock-full of food and grocery supplies.

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

The housemates are shouting and screaming and rejoicing: they have been having only very meager supplies of lousy canned meat, rice and pasta for about three weeks in a row now. BB also gives them cigarettes and allows them to use the sauna and the jacuzzi. The housemates are not provided with alcohol, though.

Suvi assumes "Mom's" role (she's been called "Mama" in the house anyway), occupies the kitchen and prepares a proper dinner for them all, with apple pie as dessert. The housemates gather at the dinner table and enjoy their dinner with gratitude. Some of them also make use of the jacuzzi and the sauna. Then they head to bed for a good night's sleep.

twittgoo
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja twittgoo » 26 Loka 2011 07:35

Thank you BrutalGentleman! It is nice of you to translate and give these nice overviews of the events in the house.

Btw, I just looked at the DC1 Finland.

Seems like Ben & Siv-Anita are lying quite close tonight.

http://imgur.com/WeKwz,aLJCC#0
http://imgur.com/WeKwz,aLJCC#1

Meanwhile Andreas has been sitting up all night trying to solve the Rubix cube while listening to terrible cat noises etc. :lol:

http://imgur.com/K8fAI

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2011 08:23

twittgoo kirjoitti:Thank you BrutalGentleman! It is nice of you to translate and give these nice overviews of the events in the house.
Thanks. Of course, they're only selected little snippets of the events as I haven't really had the time to write any thorough reports this week. I hope other people would post more to this thread as well, especially on what Siv Anita is doing in the house at the moment... but of course about any other significant events, twists, or turns as well.

Then again, there hasn't been too much happening in the house this week, except for the housemates planning for their live TV shows and performing them. OK, Tanja had a fit of angst Tuesday and let some steam out in the yard, but she recovered.

The recently introduced rule which forbade playing any game in the house, the new sleeping arrangements (named bed places which you can't change yourself), the ban of daytime naps, and the lack of proper food, or food in general, have all affected the mood in the house. The issue with food was now corrected, though.
twittgoo kirjoitti:Seems like Ben & Siv-Anita are lying quite close tonight.

http://imgur.com/WeKwz,aLJCC#0
http://imgur.com/WeKwz,aLJCC#1
Yeah. Ben has now turned his back to her, though. :)

I'm sure Ben likes Siv Anita. But since they both have romantic interests outside the BBF house (Ben has Amanda, Siv Anita has Andreas P.) I somehow doubt they'd actually be making advances towards each other.
twittgoo kirjoitti:Meanwhile Andreas has been sitting up all night trying to solve the Rubix cube while listening to terrible cat noises etc. :lol:

http://imgur.com/K8fAI
Poor AP. Did he actually get gaut while in house? Was it caused by something he did in the house or was that just a coincidence?

P.S. I fixed the MP3 link in my previous post. The file should now be downloadable.

twittgoo
Nimetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja twittgoo » 26 Loka 2011 08:35

Well regarding AP nobody is sure what happend. He woke up with pains in his legs the same morning SA left. They sent him to the hospital but everything checked out to be ok. So as for now it is all still a mystery as to what might have happend.

Btw, I have a little question. Seb seems to be quite depressed when I look at him these last few days. Is there something wrong that has happend with him?

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 26 Loka 2011 12:19

Okay, I guess Big Brother decided to challenge Tanja today. Tanja has been disappointed about housemates being superficial and making comments about other people’s looks in the house. Especially Tanja has heard nasty comments about her looks which have made her feel uncomfortable in the house. She was actually doing already quite fine and getting her self esteem back, but now these comments about looks have been lifted again in to the discussion and yesterday she got quite pissed off to all of her housemates about the superficiality. And surprise surprise, in today’s program for the TV task the housemates have to organize a beauty pageant and programs which deal with the beauty ideals occurring in the house.

Edit. Siv Anita has lost her voice today, so she might not be able to take so much part on today's programs, let's see...

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2011 14:17

mirian kirjoitti:Edit. Siv Anita has lost her voice today, so she might not be able to take so much part on today's programs, let's see...
OK, just got to see her the first time today. Poor Siv, she can now only whisper in a wheezy voice and she sounds like an asthmatic granny. :D

Mikael (pondering about the roles for today's TV shows): "You can play a mute girl."
Siv Anita (in a wheezy whisper): "Yeah!"

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2011 15:00

Siv Anita just said she seems to have got her voice back and can now perhaps speak in a more normal manner but her throat is sore so it's not pleasant. And it feels irritating, like she had something stuck in her throat she cannot cough up.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2011 15:14

twittgoo kirjoitti:Btw, I have a little question. Seb seems to be quite depressed when I look at him these last few days. Is there something wrong that has happend with him?
I haven't noticed. He could have been pondering about Mikael's jabs and tendecy to tease him - the same thing Siv Anita had noticed and brought up with Sebastian a couple of days ago as recorded in the previous posts - but I don't think Mikael has been doing it quite so much now.

mirian
Pääohjaaja

Viesti Kirjoittaja mirian » 26 Loka 2011 15:32

BrutalGentleman kirjoitti:
twittgoo kirjoitti:Btw, I have a little question. Seb seems to be quite depressed when I look at him these last few days. Is there something wrong that has happend with him?
He could have been pondering about Mikael's jabs and tendecy to tease him - the same thing Siv Anita had noticed and brought up with Sebastian a couple of days ago as recorded in the previous posts - but I don't think Mikael has been doing it quite so much now.
Also the fact that for the last three weeks our housemates have been eating very poor and simple nutrition might have had an effect on him. Sebastian eats a lot and he was just yesterday complaining how tired he feels because of the lack of decent food and proper sleep.

He really needs lots of food to cover his energy need, and to stay fit and normal weighted. He weighted himself as Janica was leaving to Norway and he had lost 7 kilos during his stay in Big Brother house. So obviously he hasn’t gotten enough food for his energy need and he allready is quite thin to begin with. Yesterday Big Brother finally gave housemates more food, so maybe they'll all start to feel a bit more sharp and goofy again.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 26 Loka 2011 15:53

^ Oh, yes, that one... I almost forgot about it once they got food. Yes, the situation with the food bothered Sebastian quite much yesterday, and it was Sebastian who was planning the mutiny.

Sebastian's plan (before they got food) was they'd all blackmail BB by giving him silent treatment after Siv has left. All housemates would have gone silent and refused to speak anything.

They also wanted to have reasonable, predictable rewards after successfully executing their weekly tasks. This far, winning the weekly task has given them the money to buy decent food only for a few days at a time. And the fact the grocery shopping system has been quite random this year doesn't exactly help, either. (The prices for the products in the shop and the amounts they get for their money - they can't specify the amount while shopping so it's always a surprise - have been fairly arbritrary.)

When the HMs received food supplies on Tuesday night, BB hinted things could get better also on the rewards front so they'd maybe be better motivated to do their tasks, but we'll see about that.

Hilma
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hilma » 27 Loka 2011 01:25

Kuva

Sivi participating something essentially Finnish: having a meeting in the sauna.

Sivi, Mikael, Ben and Tanja are TV-execs tonight.
They alone got smart(?) outfits, food, alcohol and sauna with the pool, but also have to plan the TV programs they will make tomorrow.
They can also sleep as they like and boss around the rest od the HMs as their subordinates, who will also be performing a TV-chat throughout the night. Three people must be up all the time, two sending the messages and one being the chat host.
It's been pretty amusing task, especially when Sebastian is hosting. He's a riot! :lol:

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 27 Loka 2011 06:23

Thursday, Day 59 of 97, Week 9, 5:20 a.m.

Siv Anita, Tanja, Mikael and Ben belong to the board of directors on the BB TV channel. They are required to spend the night drinking, going to the sauna, soaking in the jacuzzi and planning new TV shows for the channel (their most important task). They also need to dress smartly and they can give orders to the other housemates.

The other housemates got another task where they need to run a nightly SMS chat show. Two of the housemates type new messages in the chat show while the third one hosts the show in front of the camera and discusses the messages.

Siv Anita gets a surprise message from "Andreas" in the middle of an all-night planning session:

Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 27 Loka 2011 08:39

The board of directors (Siv Anita, Tanja, Mikael and Ben) has been negotiating at one the end of the dining table for a long time already. Their interactions have been pretty funny, but all this has mostly been shown on the DC2 feed, again.

For instace, Siv Anita has been taught about the correct usage of the Finnish swear word "vittu". Siv Anita has also learned what dogs say in Finnish - Ben's laconic "how how" got her to burst into laughter. Additionally, Mikael asked Siv Anita to imitate chicken, but apparently in Norway chickens don't make any sounds that Siv Anita would be aware of. Mikael had to play chicken himself.

Siv Anita has tried to make the planning go faster from time to time, in order for them to be able to go to bed and have some sleep, but Mikael has been thorough with planning and is trying to write down everything on paper so that they will remember theri plans in the morning when the TV shows need to be performed. They have had an argument over the leadership, but it has mostly been humorous love-hate type interaction:

Mikael is reading his notes in English about the news stories they have planned for the news broadcast.

Mikael (in Finnish): "And then number five..." (switching to English) "Fifth one is... in the evening Ben, Siv-Anita, Tanja and Mikael were named as directors who had a challenging task..." (puts the pen on the paper and begins writing in Finnish while muttering aloud the words he's going to write) "Okay... illalla..."

Siv Anita (naurahtaen): "What did you say?"
Tanja: "Illalla." (Finnish for "in the evening".)
Mikael (bent over his papers): "In the evening..." (looking up and turning towards Siv Anita, who sits next to him) "...I was just talking about how we were chose as being... er... as the directors, and we had a challenging task but still we managed to do okay."
Ben (sitting at the end of the table, on the other side of Siv Anita): "And Mikael hates you."
Siv Anita (Benille): "I know he hates me."

Mikael is bent over his notes. His elbows are resting on the table. He makes notes and mumbles the words he is writing at the same time. Siv Anita leans back on her chair next to him. All four are still wearing something smart, just as they should per the instructions for the task. Mikael has a jacket and a shirt, Tanja has a jacket as well, Ben is wearing a mere shirt with the couple of top buttons open (his jacket is on the backrest), Siv Anitalla has a white shirt. (Her jacket is on the backrest as well.)

Siv Anita (to Ben, with her arms crossed): "But I know he loves me too, that's what I think." (chuckles)

Siv Anita (looking at Mikael and speaking in a cute voice): "He likes me." (smiles)

Mikael pays no attention to Siv Anita but just continues writing and mumbling to himself. Siv Anita gives him a poke on the shoulder still smiling.

Siv Anita (chuckling): "I know you do."

Mikael does not react to this either, he just continues mumbling in Finnish and writing.

Tanja (from the opposite side of the table, sitting against Mikael): "Yes, he do. He's just little bit proud so... normal--"
Mikael (turns towards Siv Anita and begins singing or rapping some kind of a song): "My (inaudible, maybe 'paycheck') is better than yours, is better than yours... I will ditch you (something something something)."

Tanja is trying to explain Siv Anita something about typical Finnish guys and their behavior. Mikael puts his feet on the table, leans back on his chair, and places the pen between his teeth, looking at Siv Anit, who is siting right next to him.

Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva Kuva

Mikael (returning to his normal speaking voice): "What were you saying?"
Siv Anita (smiling): "I told you that you hate me... but... I still think you like me."
Mikael (trying to act 'cool', in a self-ironical way): "Yeah well... It's a thin line between--"
Siv Anita (smiling): "Between love and hate. Yeah, I know."

Mikael and Siv Anita smile at each other and do a fist bump as a gesture of mutual understanding, Then they continue planning the shows with Ben and Tanja.

Hilma
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hilma » 27 Loka 2011 13:10

The planning team stayed up and hard at work 'til 6 am and now they're having some doubts whether everything they came up is still funny when it's daylight. :D

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 28 Loka 2011 05:51

Thursday wasn't a too eventful day.

The housemates performed their final live TV shows. They were then announced they have successfully passed their weekly task (the success was decided by the subscribers to the Finnish 24/7 service) and got a budget for grocery shopping. Annika and Siv Anita were chosen by BB to do the shopping.

Most of the housemates were taking long naps since the all-night chat show and planning of the TV shows had taken its toll.

(The nap ban has been lifted as of yesterday. The housemates had to provide the Big Brother with a thimble full of their actual tears. Using onions, chemicals, or other cheating to produce them was forbidden. They succeeded in this task and got the nap ban removed as a reward. Annika, Tanja, and Ben, apparently Stefan as well, could psych up themselves to shed actual tears by thinking about something emotionally moving and collected the tears in the thimble. Annika needed hugging and comforting from Mikael in order to be able to do this, and Ben was even crying after the task had ended as Suvi had made him think such depressing thoughts about his mother.)

The housemates had a "dinner" at about 11 p.m. After they had eaten, they went to bed again.

Siv Anita has been increasingly cheerful during the last few days, often breaking out in giggle fits about various things. She's no longer feeling ill, her voice is back, and she has said she feels like her normal self again. She's of course missing the BBN house and her housemates there (except David), especially Andreas P., but she has told the Finnish housemates she wouldn't mind spending a little more time in the BBF house now that she's just beginning to know them all better.

It would appear the closest persons in the BBF house for Siv Anita at the moment are Sebastian, Annika, Mikael, Ben and Tanja. Annika has already told Siv Anita she's welcome to stay at her place any time she comes to Finland.

Before going to sleep, Siv Anita had another funny night-time conversation in the dark bedroom with Sebastian, Mikael and Ben. She first said something naughty to which Sebastian protested commenting he wants his image of Siv Anita to remain pure and innocent and she should only behave in an innocent way in his presence. Mikael then commented something about Sebastian being a "dirty, dirty boy" and Siv Anita being a "naughty girl". This made Siv Anita giggle some more, especially as someone reminded them on Janica being one of the closest persons to Sebastian in the house, which is kind of ironic, since (as the BBN viewers surely know by now!) Janica is certainly not a too prudish person.

Sebastian admitted he doesn't quite understand even himself how his best friends appear to be so completely different persons than he is.

Siv Anita then wanted to know how Sebastian - who is a virgin by choice as he saves himself for marriage - handles situations where he gets aroused. Sebastian doesn't handle them; he just waits for the arousal to pass.

Siv Anita told Sebastian he belongs to the top-10 of the strangest persons she has ever met... ;) but Sebastian is also her personal favorite to win Big Brother Finland 2011. Sebastian thought that was a polite thing to say but he would rather not have heard it. He doesn't want to discuss such things in the BBF house as trying to predict the winner and believing in those speculations would just negatively affect the group dynamics in the house. However, Siv Anita and Sebastian kind of agreed to discuss more tomorrow, maybe privately in the Nest - just the two of them. It remains to be seen whether they will actually carry out that plan and what would it be about, in the end.

('The Nest' is a special, quiet, intimate room in the BBF house. It's intended for 'private' discussions or other 'private' interaction. It has a roundish shape and an inclined, padded floor with lots of pillows on it. There are willow structures on the walls resembling a bird's nest. The ceiling is low and there's no room for standing. You can only access this isolated "cave" for a room by crawling through a round chute whose entrance is located in the middle of the wall in one of the corners of the combined kitchen and living room. According to the rules, in order to visit the Nest, you need a minimum of 2 housemates and a maximum of 3. You can't go in the Nest alone.)

Hilma
Leijona

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hilma » 28 Loka 2011 18:08

Sivi and Sebastian are in the nest right now. It's shown in DC1.

Kuva

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 30 Loka 2011 13:59

Sunday, Day 62/97, Week 9:

9:30 Sebastian is talking with Siv Anita who is sitting on the floor and applying makeup in front of the tall mirror next to the eviction door. He has just heard Siv Anita only has one hour left in the BBF house. They will all have a breakfast together.

9:37 Sebastian tells Siv Anita how he woke up purely by chance just at the same time as Janica had been ordered to pack her things and leave. Everyone else was still sleeping at the time. Sebastian asks whether Siv Anita is excited about getting back "home" and with her own housemates. Siv Anita hopes she will enter the BBN house before the eviction so she would have a chance to meet everybody before one of them gets evicted.

Annika appears from the bathroom and gets to hear about Siv Anita's departure. "Oh no!" she cries. She goes to dry herself, then comes back to hug Siv Anita.

9:40

Siv Anita is now in the bedroom, putting her clothes on. Rami is lying on the bed on his back. Sebastian appears on the door and speculates that Siv Anita can't possibly enter the house during the live broadcast because she could see the studio audience and her friends there.

Siv Anita: "I guess I will find it out."
Sebastian: "Yeah. You will."

Sebastian turns around and leaves the room. Annika enters with a towel on her head.

Annika: "So how do you feel about that you're leaving?
Siv Anita (putting on a bra): "What?"
Annika: "How do you feel about that you're leaving? Are you excited to go back home? To your..."
Siv Anita: "I miss my friends. Especially last night, the night... today."
Siv Anita: "But it's still hard to leave you... because it's not so... easy to meet you."
Annika: "Yeah, that's true."
Siv Anita: "But it could be worse, it could be Spain, Thai, ..." (naurahtaa)
Annika: "Mmh."
Siv Anita (smiling): "So it's... only Finland, so it's not--"
Siv Anita: "--that big distance."

Annika: "Mmh. And you have..." (smiling) "'Norwegian', this flight company--"
Siv Anita: "Yeah!"
Annika (smiling): "Cheap flights!"
Annika: "And we have too them."

Annika: "Hmh. I was actually just thinking a lot of my friends, last night."
Annika: "Do you think this is... if you don't win..."
Siv Anita: "Yeah?"
Annika: "...this is worth... the whole thing?"
Siv Anita: "Yep. I think so definitely, because I met so many beautiful people and..." (smiling) "...after this trip, I'm definitely sure!" (gives a little laugh)
Annika: "Yeah. Hmh."
Siv Anita: "How about you?"
Annika: "Hmmm... sometimes, when something bad happens--"
Annika: "--like here, and... I'm thinking this is so shit. This is so bullshit. But if I think afterwards, --"
Annika: "--then I think it's all worth it--"
Annika: "--because you can have, from here, such an experience you never could have--"
Annika: "--from the outside world."

Siv Anita: "And I have learned so much about myself."
Siv Anita: "And I have sides... I didn't knew I had."
Annika (smiling): "Mmm-mh!"
Siv Anita (smiling): "I can cry, actually!"

Annika laughs a bit.

Siv Anita (smiling): "In a house. In public!"

Siv Anita laughs, Annika joins her.

Siv Anita: "But I have cried more in this house than I have in Norwegian house."

Annika naurahtaa jälleen.

Siv Anita: "And I've only been here for ten days!" (laughter)

Annika: "Are you scared to go back?"
Annika: "Yeah?"
Siv Anita: "Yeah. Err... I don't know why but I am! I'm, er, maybe I am scared of... ahm... if it's big differences from, er, when I left!"
Annika: "Yeah, who has left the building, and--"
Annika: "Yeah, I think if I would... like--"
Suvi (to Siv Anita): "You leave soon?"
Siv Anita: "Yeah. 45 minutes!"
Annika: "--if I would done this... whole thing, I would feel scared, when I go back, if they would accept me again, and--"
Siv Anita: "Yeah! Will they accept me again, and--"
Siv Anita: "--if, ahm, do I have to work hard to be... to find my place again, and--"
Annika: "Yeah, yeah."
Siv Anita: "It's only been a week so... I don't know."

Annika: "Yeah. So are you excited to see Andreas? Or are you scared?"
Siv Anita: "I'm a little bit scared, because, er... I think I will find out how I feel about him when I see him--"
Siv Anita: "--because I have been so confused when I'm here. Ah, but... it has been a lot of feelings when I'm here... for you guys and for my friends, and Andreas, and... yeah!"
Siv Anita: "So I guess I will find out."
Siv Anita: "But I know I will be very disappointed if he's not there... when I come back."
Annika: "Yeah. It's not the same house anymore."
Siv Anita: "No. I, er... he, actually, helps me through the days, because if it's a long day, it's easier to be there when he's there."

Siv Anita crouches to pack her things. She then looks at Annika again. She's sitting on one of the beds. Rami is talking something in Finnish to someone else on the background.

Siv Anita: "I think it's easier for you too that Mikael is here."
Annika (can't hear what Siv just said because Rami talks too loudly): "Ah... it's easier to me that Mikael is here?"
Annika: "Yeah, actually I thought about it last night really much--"
Annika: "--why, and... ahm... it's because he takes away my thought about downside thought."
Annika: "And... when I'm thinking about my friends, my family and... it's harder for me to be here."
Siv Anita (distracted by Suvi who is rearranging her things next to her): "When you think about him?"
Annika: "No, when I think about my friends, my family and..."
Siv Anita: "Yeah, okay."
Annika: "'Coz then I miss them so much that--"

Siv Anita continues packing her suitcase. They move on to discuss how the BBN housemates did not get their own suitcases and not even all of their things at the beginning. They're also planning ways to contact each other after having left their respective houses.

Time passes. Siv leaves the bedroom for a while and then comes back. Mikael enters the bedroom as well.

Mikael (singing in a loud voice): "Trolololo-lollolo-lollolo-lollolo-lollolo!"

Mikael walks directly to the back of the bedroom, next to his bed. Siv is packing her things right next to it. Mikael gives out a heavy sigh.

Mikael (joking): "I'm so sad! Sebastian is going to miss you and then he's going to act like a little baby for a couple of days."

Siv cracks up.

Siv Anita (smiling): "I think you will do the same, actually!"
Mikael: "Me?"
Mikael: "No... I will just be like... 'Haha, I'm so glad the bitch is gone!'"
Siv Anita (giving a laugh): "'The bitch is gone'?"
Mikael (naurahtaen): "No, I won't. I wil cry, cry, and cry after you! Noooooooo!"

Siv is having some trouble with her suitcase. She's wondering why her things don't seem to fit into it even though they did when she packed them back in the BBN house.

11:22

Siv Anita has been enjoying her breakfast - coffee and sandwiches. (She's been happy to have coffee in the BBF house as they don't have any in the BBN house, for some reason.) Annika and Mikael want her to come visit Helsinki in the summer - maybe during some event such as a rock festival. Annika repeats Siv Anita can stay at her place.

Sebastian promises he will travel to Helsinki to meet Siv Anita when she comes there, as Sebastian himself lives in Oulu - which is located some 600 kilometers north of Helsinki - and almost all the other Finnish housemates live in Helsinki or in its immediate vicinity.

Big Brother announces there's 10 minutes left for Siv Anita in the BBF house. The door to the storage room opens and Mikael takes her suitcase there. Everyone comes to hug Siv Anita. She gets teary-eyed, just like some of the BBF housemates. They agree to keep in contact via Facebook and other means.

When Big Brother starts the countdown from 10 to 1, the housemates form a corridor in front of the eviction door, raising their hands high up in the air so that their fingertips touch in the middle and the corridor has a roof as well. Siv Anita walks through the human corridor to the eviction door and leaves the BBF house while everyone says their bye-byes and cheers at her. (The BBF housemats do the same ritual with the actual evictees, too.)

Siv Anita disappears in the pitch-black eviction corridor and the door closes behind her. The BBF housemates are feeling a bit empty now. Suvi has teary eyes. She's smiling but says she can't understand how someone can become so close and feel so familiar in just a bit over a week.

Matti says he already misses Siv Anita, she just had such a great personality.

Sebastian retreats to the bedroom. Veera goes there to hug him. Matti soon enters the bedroom as well.

Both Matti and Veera think they actually became closer to Siv Anita than they've ever been to Janica. This is not surprising with regard to Matti as he has only known Janica for a couple of days before she left for the exchange, but Veera says it is the same for her even though she has lived over seven weeks in the house with Janica.

Matti actually feels that having Siv Anita in the BBF house right now was a lifesaver for him, one of the things that eased out his stay in the house a lot. After all, he was a new guy, feeling some pressure of fitting in and due to the bad food situation which they had, and has only been there for two weeks. They had good chemistry with Siv Anita and it was so easy to discuss with her. Sebastian feels that way as well: Siv Anita was someone who he found very easy to be with. Veera would have liked for her to stay for yet another week.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 02 Marras 2011 14:44

There's not too much going on in the BBF house right now, but some updates by popular request:

Netta, a former housemate candidate who already spent 4 or 5 days in the house earlier this season, during "Ben's harem", has re-entered the house as an intruder. She is no longer a candidate of any sort but has been promoted to a full-fledged housemate.

("Ben's harem" was a special week when Ben lived alone in the BBF house and got four ladies - housemate candidates - to keep him company and to entertain him while the rest of the housemates lived in the outdoor task area. Ben had to choose one of the candidates to become a new housemate. During the week, Ben was intimate with Netta but finally chose Veera. Netta and the two other candidates had to leave the house back then. But as described above, Netta has now returned... and maybe with vengeance? Who knows. She's been nice to everyone the couple of days she's been in the house now and she says she doesn't hold grudges against Ben but that remains to be seen.)

The housemates have a continuing daily task where BB may at any time tell them to freeze. Upon hearing this command, they must stop on their tracks and stay still in the exact posture they were at the moment, without speaking or laughing or doing anything else than moving their eyes or breathing. Anyone who breaks these rules will get automatic nomination to the next eviction vote.

Mikael and Annika have a special task where they have "moved together" and are supposed to play home in their new "apartment" which is basically a bedroom set up in the extra room. They also need to walk their plush dog in the yard regularly.

The rest of the housemates are working in shifts at three tables in the living room, one of which involves building a model sailship, another bagging flour and yet another rearranging and organizing stamps. Tanja has been flipping lately as she thinks not too many people like her in the house and maybe Sebastian is also among them, even though she likes Sebastian.

Sebastian has an old sports injury (from snowboarding) on his hand. He has been a bit angry about not getting proper treatment for it in the house, even making veiled threats of possibly giving up and leaving the house if BB doesn't give it the medical attention it requires. He's been called to the diary room and is possibly now being treated.

Annika and Veera have been afraid of the atmosphere in the house getting worse due to Janica's homecoming. Annika in particular has said she gets the feeling she's unwelcome to join any group where Janica is present. (Or at least she felt that way before Janica returned. The matter hasn't been discussed too much after the fact, and now Annika is kind of occupied by the special task they have with Mikael.)

Janica, on the other hand thinks (or at least thought upon her arrival) the only housemates she likes are Sebastian, Tanja, Suvi and Rami and the rest of them can go to hell for all she cares... she finds even their faces and voices annoying.

On her first night back in the BBF house, Matti said something rude to her and didn't hug her when he was evicted. This set Janica's mood for the rest of the night: she seemed to be having a bit paranoid thoughts about various gestures or looks or phrasings having hidden meanings directed against her. Janica thinks things were much better for her in the BBN house. (Then again, she was a guest and a center of positive attention there, so no wonder?) She's been hoping to get some video clips from the BBN house so she could show highlights of her trip to the others but so far they've got none.

Janica has mentioned a couple of times she didn't believe she could get these kind of feelings in the house and knows it's only a "holiday romance" and it would be impractical for them outside the house due to their life and commitments being so different, but yes, she has been thinking about Roberto... and Roberto has (apparently?) promised to come visit her in Finland after this is all over.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 02 Marras 2011 15:19

At the moment, there's a bit troubling situation in the house. Sebastian has been feeling down and complaining about his hand (an old sports injury) and how BB doesn't give proper treatment for it in the house. He had even said something about rather leaving the house voluntarily than risking his health. Now he was called to the diary room and everyone else was told to go outside in the yard. :( This kind of a thing has often meant someone is quitting and just collecting his things from the house before leaving. I sincerely hope it's not that...

Edit: OK, there's a news article on the official website he's been taken to see a physician for further examination outside the house and will return later tonight.

Edit 2: Sebastian is back. The housemates applauded when he emerged from the confession room.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 02 Marras 2011 20:52

Mikael's and Annika's housewarming party has just begun in their "apartment" (the extra room). They're allowed to use Spotify for playing music.

BrutalGentleman
Isoveli

Viesti Kirjoittaja BrutalGentleman » 04 Marras 2011 06:07

Some updates from the last few days:

During Mikael's and Annika's housewarming party, the new female housemate, Netta, pretty much revealed to Annika she knows Ben has been talking crap about her in her absence, trying to make himself look like an innocent victim and Netta like a seducer.

Revealing this was a bad move, though, as Netta gave the impression she had been studying these events while she was out of the house. And sure enough, Netta got a "You're breaking the rules" announcement and was soon called to the diary room for a reprimand. Last time something like this happened, it was Matti who slipped something about the world outside the house and got punished by being automatically nominated.

(Netta is actually an old "housemate candidate" from the third week of this season when Ben had a "harem" of four girls to keep company to him in the otherwise empty house. The girls needed to impress him, and he had to promote one of them to an actual housemate by the end of the week. Ben eventually chose Veera to stay in the house. Netta and the two other girls had to leave.

Some video clips on Ben's and Netta's first night were shown to the other housemates. This made Amanda - a housemate who is now evicted but who used to sleep, kiss and cuddle with Ben - feel hurt and cheated, especially as Ben had earlier said he's not a "player" anymore and has romantic feelings for Amanda.

When Ben and Amanda had a discussion about the video clips, Ben lied to her nothing really happened and he was just covering his private parts with his hands all night, trying to defend himself from Netta's sexually aggressive behavior. Amanda didn't really buy the explanation. But apparently her need for a cuddling partner was greater than the need to drive Ben away from her so she didn't, and they pretty much carried on with their cuddling routine until Amanda was evicted.)

Scheming has mostly been on hold in the BBF house since Salar was evicted. It looks like Netta is currently trying to revive it and she is interested in joining a voting alliance if there is one. She actually mentioned this to Annika in a veiled language but I'm not sure if Annika ever understood what she meant.

Since Netta apparently may hold some grudges against Ben - even though she denied this when Ben asked about it - it is possible she will try to take her revenge on him in one way or the other.

During the party, Netta expressed her interest in Rami to several people, including Rami himself. But Rami was then seen discussing with Suvi and hugging and cuddling with her later on, and he slept almost spooning with Veera, with his arm around her... so "it's complicated": Rami has three women in the house to choose from. Maybe even four if Janica would be interested at some point.

Netta has actually been going through the housemates one by one, telling them nice things they want to hear. She even said to Annika she's never going to nominate her. So she seems to be a tactical-minded housemate who is playing the game very actively right now. It will be interesting to see how she will nominate when she gets the first chance to do that.

The party was pretty lively in other respects as well... but it was interesting to see that Netta is definitely up to something.

The day following the party night (Thursday), Annika was called to the confession room. Moments later, she returned with a big fake belly, laughing. She's now pregnant and can't drink or smoke. Annika and Mikael are not sure when the baby is due. Mikael also said he's not actually sure if he is the father and suggested maybe they should do an abortion. Sebastian didn't like that idea, though.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Housemate swap”